Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 333 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, szeptember 8.
Honestly having chick fil a as my first job was a great experience. I was able to break out of my shell and make friends. I learned ALOT about patience from this job. I have nothing bad to say about the job except for managing wise I feel as if they needed to be a little more open to people and organized.
Good for Part time Work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, szeptember 8.
When I started at Chick Fil A I was in high school. It was fast-paced and I was always busy. I learned a lot about what good customer service was and I loved the people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was closing the store at night. The only bad thing was that movement took a significant amount of training and since I was in high school I was not paid for well.
Free Lunches
Part Time Short Breaks Low Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Professional and Reputable Company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, szeptember 6.
I only worked there for 3 months but I enjoyed it. Every shift was productive and I loved bagging. Most of the staff was kind, and easy to work with. I hopefully can work here again.
Great Work Experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Falls Church, VA2019, szeptember 6.
I love working at here. I liked the environment and the energy that everyone there had to be working there. They are fast paced at times when it got really busy, but other than that I had a good experience working there
Position Promotions
Nothing Negative
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of hours, Good people to work with but management and culture are a little off.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, szeptember 6.
Everyday was fast paced and kept you busy. Often you would be exhausted by the time you got home. I could have dealt with all of that, but the culture at the location I worked at was not great. Many times people would be blamed for things they couldn't control. It was hard to know whether or not you were actually doing a good job, because most of the time you would receive criticism and. only criticism by the leaders (there are a few exceptions to this depending on who was leading). They also have a supposed non-tolerance policy on gossip, but a lot of people gossiped about other workers including leaders. By the end, I stopped trying to be part of the mission statement and just tried to focus on doing my job.
Free Lunches, Health Care, Good Pay
Poor Work Culture
Great Place to Learn about Customer Service
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, szeptember 5.
CFA really teaches about customer service, structure and placing the value of our customers as a priority. This experience will help me in future positions.
Lots of customer interaction
Lots of customer interaction
Excellent Place to Work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, szeptember 5.
Chik Fila is a fantastic place to work for. Everyone is very friendly and we all work as a team to get things done. I would highly recommend working here.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent first job, but treated me harshly towards the end.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, szeptember 4.
I had a great first job experience, it taught me valuable life lessons, and I was able to save up enough money to sustain my lifestyle as a high school experience.
Enjoy the culture
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Overall a good place to work. It was a fun environment even though it was fast-paced. Chickfila is a great place to work with Sunday’s off. They really like young students. You need a positive attitude and willingness to learn the company culture.
Stressful workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Park, GA2019, szeptember 2.
This job was extremely stressful. The managers did not try to work with me or be flexible. The work expected of me and other employees was excessive and not worth the pay.
hated it there
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019, szeptember 2.
Everybody knows that if you deprive a person of their food they get angry. Add on top of that, workplace drama, bad management, and irresponsible employees, yeah you're in for a rude awakening.
5.25 for meal
ill treated
very fast pace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, szeptember 1.
The environment is very fast paced. There were nice customers and a nice work environment. It's a good first job, to teach you about the work culture and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, szeptember 1.
Great environment and friendly people, fast paced but not difficult, working in different areas so you dont do the same thing all day. Everyone is very nice
Na
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2019, augusztus 31.
Working at chick fil a I have learned that it is always a pleasure to serve your customers with loyalty and respect. It is also very important to keep a smile on your face
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to starting work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2019, augusztus 31.
Awesome place to young and 1st job to work. I recommend to all my friends. It's a fast place that why the younger the best for it. Please apply for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winterville, NC2019, augusztus 30.
The work environment is excellent. The management cares for its employees and does its best to accommodate them. The pay starts above minimum wage and after a performance review, I received a raise for my hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you need some job security
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, augusztus 29.
At first it is a great place to work at but after a while you will get sick of it and want a new job. They often stick you at one position and if you are good at it you are kind of stuck there for most of your shifts.
It's good pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes bad management and constantly going through a lot of different people
Excellent and hard.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Allis, WI2019, augusztus 28.
The pursuit of excellence is something Chick-Fil-A craves. An extremely fast paced work environment with very rewarding moments. Operators are some of the best people the world has to offer. They care not about you as a worker, they care about you as a human being. Stress comes with all jobs but Chick-Fil-A is the most rewarding stress one can go through.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Team Member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2019, augusztus 28.
I would definitely recommend this job to others I fully believe all that chick fil a has to offer and the organization it stands for. It’s pretty stressful and chaotic sometimes so you have to do well under pressure.
Benefits | Flexible Schedule
No discounts | 20 min break
Great Company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, augusztus 28.
Chick-fil-A has been a great opportunity for me to grow and learn more about the food industry. I've met some amazing team members at Chick-fil-A! My supervisor and I had a big difference in our leadership philosophy.
Pro érvek
Employees receive a discounted meal and catering
Kontra érvek
Sometimes have unrealistic expectations of employees
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van