Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 910 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 607 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great environment, always busy
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sewell, NJ2019, május 11.
While working here I got the chance to connect with guests and their families. Here we are always going the extra mile to serve others. This job is an awesome learning experience.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced, discounted meals
Quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, május 10.
You have to be able to do multiple things at once with multiple customers waiting on their order. It can be stressful at times but it also is very good for the future so that when stressful situations come up you’re already use to things like that, so I feel it is a good place to work because it gets you ready for your future.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room in the back for everyone
It sucks
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, május 9.
This chick fil a is so unprofessional, I urge all who apply (FIND SOMEWHERE else to work. it's a very toxic atmosphere. Management doesn't know how to treat people. only managers get discounts. Rude and petty if you decide to leave. Giving you the real deal
Rude, long hours, stay until 11 sometimes, all talk but no action
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are like family but Managers can be very rude
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, május 8.
There’s no doubt that chick fil a is the best fast food restaurant nowadays.Not every chick fil a is like the one that i worked at.The chick fil a i worked at was the worse because everyone got paid lower than any other chick fil a around the world and second,the managers were very rude not only to employees but customers.
Discounts, Friendly environment at times
Manager, Salary
2,0
Fast Paced & Interesting
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Mills, PA2019, május 7.
Got trained very well in my opinion. Got to now multiple people which was a warm welcome. Half the management team were nice and on their feet. The other half were not helpful or at times not doing anything. One of the up front managers was a reason I left, as I felt uncomfortable, along with scheduling conflicts. Fellow co-workers were the best part as they are around my age and connectable.
Discount, Breaks
Rushed work
Wonderful Culture and Fast-Paced Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2019, május 6.
Chick-fil-a has a very religious and uplifting culture - both the employees as well as the customers are almost always smiling. On a typical day I would clock in to work, find my role (Dining Attendant, Cashier, or Drive-Thru), and start helping customers. About halfway through my shift I would get a 20 minute paid break in which time I would eat my employee meal and chat with the other employees on break. At the end of my shift I would complete a few chores to help prepare for the next employee to clock in. The hardest part about working at Chick-fil-a is balancing a friendly, courteous attitude while still helping each guest as quickly and efficiently as possible. The part I enjoyed most about working at Chick-fil-a is being able to talk and empathize with customers, as well as forge long-lasting relationships with many of the customers and other employees.
Uplifting Culture, Paid Breaks, Free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for high schoolers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gandy Boulevard Park, FL2019, május 2.
Good job if you were 18, a day over and they work you like crazy. I mean like 9 hours without a break and no food. The management wasn't all that good and there were always numerous unhappy customers wanting to speak to them. It is very fast paced which I didn't mind, as well as nice workers. It was just the management and long hours without a break that was the hardest part.
Up to, I believe, 7 or 8$ worth of food at the end of your shift
Very long hours, No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
it F*ckin sucked
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, április 30.
how do I start this?...let's see the management sucked the whole 6 months I was there. there wasn't really an organization with who was actually 'boss'.
half off on meals
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Productive and quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2019, április 28.
It is a great way to start and learn works skills for a beginner in the work field. For teenagers but it is not enough for a living. I would recommend this for teenagers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, április 26.
Working at a Chick-til-a was a great experience for me, the operator of my store really cared about his employees and made sure they were treated fairly.
Free meal per shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company, but very demanding
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bricktown, NJ2019, április 26.
I think it’s a great company, and the operator wants the best for his employees, but they tend to be a bit demanding of their employees. When I was hired, I was told chick Fil a wouldn’t be my life, but when you try to discuss your work schedule with them, they look at you like you grew a third head. They’re great people and I love the quality of service we get to provide. It’s a job that one can be proud of, if they have a good attitude. Yet, I feel so disconnected with the employees around me. They put such an emphasis on the customer, that it can demean the employee sometimes.
Pro érvek
Discount, pride of quality, fair pay
Kontra érvek
No socializing between employees, very demanding, unsatisfying, management doesn’t care about employees that much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Team Member
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2019, április 24.
Working at Chick-Fil-A can be very stressful. I believe that we are or can be overworked at times. Overall, it is a good job because I have learned great customer service skills, how to work the register and give the right amount of change and how to be kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I understood my job role and did it well but the team support systems suck you would think the hardest position would have more support
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2019, április 24.
Working in the kitchen is hard but working chicken production line is a nightmare, when morning crew barely does their job and night crew gets hit with most of the work load.i would have probably still work there but unlike most people I stood up for myself and refuse to be disrespected. I love the operator but two of her managers were very unprofessional towards me and wouldn’t put up with it.
Pro érvek
Tax paying job and free meal
Kontra érvek
Everything accept for some coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, április 23.
It was okay just didn’t like the hours, that I was getting very nice place to work it just wasn’t the fit for me to work at and the pay was low no raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work when you feel like a family.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 23.
I use to love working here, but the pay was not that great and they started doing a lot of changes. Many people have left due to that, so my work experience here right now is not the best.
Discounts
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fill-A was great work experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, április 23.
A typical day started at about 5:45 am till about 3 pm. Our store was very very busy and could be pretty stressful. I learned how to do a through job quickly and to be patient when customers and employees were challenging to work with. I learned very good customer service skills and relations. The workplace culture was usually fun, stressed and sometimes unprofessional. The hardest part of the job was the repetitiveness. The most enjoyable part was customer relations. It was really great to get to know the regulars and know them by name and actually get to know them.
Free lunches and 30 min lunchbreaks
Kontra érvek
No benifits and low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast paced starting job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, április 23.
Great place for a high school teen to start working and develop individual skills. Working as a team, customer service, and healthy relationships are the foundation of this company.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no advancement or job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment with organized management
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, április 21.
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. There was never a dull moment and all my coworkers were very nice. Management was skilled and helpful. Time-off requests were respected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for friends, bad for everything else
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2019, április 21.
management (aside from maybe two managers) is judgmental, they are extremely biased but they wont tell you that. day crew only allows managers or team leads to do positions that everyone can do and should learn to do. there is almost no way to move up in the company.
Pro érvek
great place to make friends and have as a first job
short breaks, everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Always Positive
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, április 21.
This company is known for the positive atmosphere created by its employees, so it should be no surprise that there is also a positive bond amongst employees. Work hard and show kindness and you'll have a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van