Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 911 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 611 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
will never suggest working here with the management they have now
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, május 20.
i’ve honestly never met the most oblivious and arrogant human being then our very own GM, he can’t even make a schedule without messing something up. i honestly just think this restaurant would be better off if he would step down from being our GM
discounts
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for your first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, május 19.
Very fast paced environment. Learned a lot as a team member. Learned every station. Management is friendly and some are understanding. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with some of the best people to work with.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2019, május 18.
Everyday is different since the amount of customers that come in change. However, most of the time it is fast paced. The people who work there are incredibly nice and easy to communicate with. I've learned how to better communicate, how to adapt to situations quickly, how to take criticism, and how to be openminded to new things. The management and work environment are among the best I have seen. The hardest part of the job is serving the customers since food-service employees can receive so much attitude and be on the receiving end of very hurtful and offensive things. However, the best feeling is making someone's day and feeling proud of yourself for keeping up with the fast environment.
Flexible schedule
I was a team member.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, május 16.
Great entry level job, and it was the first job I ever had. It was hard, but challenged my character as a person, and improved every positive trait I had and snuffed out the bad ones.
Free meal
No discounts.
Nice work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2019, május 16.
Everyone is really friendly and genuine, which makes it easier to work in such a fast paced environment. It was a good place to work during college, but I definitely wouldn't do it again.
3,0
It's Not For Everyone
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2019, május 16.
First, let me specify, I worked at a Drive-Thru only location in a small military town. I don't know if anyone else shares my experience, but I did not enjoy working at this location. The pay was minimal, and the managers always seemed to put people in stations randomly, without regard as to who was best at what position.
Food allowance, Flexible scheduling
Low pay, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what a Chick-Fil-A is supposed to be
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, május 14.
Management is rude to employees and customers. They only offer 50% off for employees only. But the one in Bryan, Tx gives employees free food for employees and their families. They horde sauces and will charge for extra. They will argue with customers about orders and be rude to customers. If an employee calls in sick they will be called, yelled at by management and then taken off the schedule for the next week and treated rudely for the rest of their employment. There’s a reason this Chick-Fil-A has a high turn over rate.
Pro érvek
You can change your availability
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2019, május 14.
It gave me good insight and experience in working at a fast paced job. I learned better team working skills. The management was good for the most part. Some team members show more effort than others.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful environment with decent perks
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds, AL2019, május 14.
A typical day included lots of customers, cleaning, and stocking. I learned how to deal with difficult customers, how to receive orders quickly, and how to work on a team under pressure. My particular Chick-fil-A had a few management problems. The hardest part was being patient when customers would get frustrated for no reason. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the regulars and memorizing their orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced restaurant that helps you getting used to under pressure situations.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atascocita, TX2019, május 14.
I enjoyed working here as the customers were friendly and so were the co-workers. It taught me to move quick and efficiently while having a positive mindset.
Discounts
Dishes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Good place for first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, május 14.
This was my first job and I. Loved it but now that I am growing up I see I deserve more and not getting it. I don’t regret working here but I would for sure look into it before working here.
Discounts
Pay, leadership
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment with a lot going on
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent Island, MD2019, május 14.
It was a job with good benefits but it was a high stress workplace. They did a good job of giving time off and the other employees were very nice. Overall the job was okay.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and detail oriented.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2019, május 14.
Fun environment with great fellow employees designed to make customers needs first above all else. Great team but managers can be a little harsh and not understanding of peoples positions.
fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2019, május 13.
Loved my time here
Fast paced
LEarned to work as a team
management was okay
loved the people
plenty of chances to advance
met the love of my life lol theres that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very fast paced, i love it!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, május 13.
I loved that it was fast and all the people are so fun to work with. It’s a very enjoyable place to be, very happy and uplifting! Also all of the managers are considerate and very well mannered.
Free lunch!!!
fun work place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2019, május 13.
chick fil a is a great place to work at for a first job it’s is very welcoming. Has a lot of great work staff and has a great welcoming staff as well.
Very good growing company
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2019, május 13.
I love the environment everyone is so nice and loving and I’ve made so many friends. Flexible scheduling and the pay is great for the hours you work there.
Pro érvek
Free meal during breaks, great pay
Kontra érvek
No hair dye, lengthy nails, most piercings not allowed
Good first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2019, május 13.
Chick-fil-a is a great first job. Even though it can get extremely high paced at times, the work culture there is fantastic. Everybody feels like family and I know at the end of the day my coworkers have my back. Management is very professional and friendly. Through out my time there I've learned how to remain calm under pressure, how to communicate in a respectful and professional manner, and how to adapt in a fluid and high paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is the amount of physical, mental, and emotional energy it requires everyday. The best part about the job is the culture, I know I've made some great friends and learned valuable lessons from them.
Pro érvek
Free break food, fun work culture, good management
Short breaks, late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company if you find a good location
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, május 12.
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for. There is so much opportunity to advance in the company and the atmosphere is great. However, if you end up in a bad location, it is not the same experience.
Productive place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, IL2019, május 12.
I learned a lot during my time here and I enjoyed most of it. Sometimes the management was a bit rude when trying to make a point or when they were trying to correct an error, but overall it was a good experience.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van