Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Member2 441 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 441 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 994 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and build a second family
A typical day at work includes a different position every couple of shifts with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to be more social around people and to deal with people who may not be easiest to talk to. Management was absolutely amazing. They are so accepting of all lifestyles, no matter what corporate stands for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun co-workers and semi flexible scheduling
Always something to do, good job for those looking to stay busy. Semi flexible scheduling. If you want hours they will give them to you but it is difficult to take days off. Management is poor in many aspects such as running breaks, flexibility, and understanding their employees needs. If a scheduling compromise is needed, expect it to be more beneficial to management.
Great first job experience
It’s a good workplace, but it later on takes a toll on your body. It’s fun to be around coworkers and fun at the beginning when you first start working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
I absolutely loved my time at Chick-Fil-A. The workplace environment is truly one of a kind. I made so many friends, and I learned many life skills that still help me today.
Good Starter Job
i love working for this company at first. i felt as if i could do more with myself that would benefit me more in the long run. i would like to do something that helps my long time career.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
workplace
working at chick-fil-a was a great job to work at because of the co-worker and the customer there, always there to help you and always has a nice workplace environment. Be able to come into work to be with friends and great customer that love you.
Productive place
It was a fast paced environment but very organized for the most part. Workers were really kind and good to get along with, but sometimes the managers were too strict for the smallest issues.
The people
It’s a wonderful place to work. But if you looking for a place to give you more hours then that’s not the place they hire so many people n forget about the other workers there so you don’t get a lot of hours. You have to keep reminding them you want more hours.
Good experience
Working at Chick-fil-a is overall a great customer service experience that you can take with you no matter where you will end up working at. Great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing that will get you through your shift is your coworkers
Upper management (at my location) ignores employee sickness, constant violation of health codes, ignores availability, rejects reducing hours because it is affecting life outside of work and forces high schoolers and college students to close, sometimes very late into the night, because the owner is cheap and won’t hire any new closers. Understaffed. No closing pay.
No hours
They starting hiring so many people and then I wasn’t getting hours at all. I maybe would have liked it more if they scheduled me on the days I said I could work
Great People, Horrible Management
This business has a special place in my heart, but mostly because of the people that I worked with, which is part of the only reason I stayed for the past couple of months. On a typical day at work, I would take orders, talk to customers, and work with others as a team. The management at my specific location was appalling and all around horrible. The managers blatantly picked favorites that got raises and treatment that the rest did not. The hardest part of the job is being patient when you get yelled at for stuff all the time. Ex; I got yelled at for making an ice cream cone too big and for leaning on a wall. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with and the free food, but thats about it. Do NOT recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you arent popular you dont get shifts, they have a tight clique of people who get most of the hours, also dont get sick, they have no sympathy for it and will ‘suspend you’ even when you have all of the doctors notes stating you werent just calling out for no reason
The energy
This place was one of my most favorite places to work at. I always felt included and we always had fun while we were working. If I could’ve stayed longer i would have.
Good beginner job
Rush flow was awful. Females are very catty. Shift leaders played favorites. Write up over mismatch socks. It’s good and bad. It’s overall just fine. But don’t get stuck there
Chic Fil A
The only thing I would want to change was my pay other than that the job was great ! My coworkers all had positive attitudes. The food was always cooked to perfection. The atmosphere was positive for the most part.
General fast food
Trainers are not of much help when Training to promote. Will work you OT if you let them. You must be very specific when giving your availability! Over all ok but not the best work experience I’ve ever had.
Not what I expected
Managers are rude and disrespectful there is so much drama and everyone talks bad about other employees the pay is too low for the service we provide and I always felt attacked by certain management that didn’t like me
Idk what to put here
It's a nice company to work for, it has great schedule flexibility. I have made friends that I still hang out with and love very much. Fair job opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are great, the management not so much.
That location is seemingly going downhill. All of the decent managers are leaving, as they should be; but in turn, halfwits are getting promoted to fill their places. One would think they'd be getting promoted based on merit and skill, but sadly that is not the case. Promotions are giving out to the manager's favorites and that's it.

Not to mention, most of the managers and shift leads are incredibly disrespectful. Way past the point of it being unprofessional. They constantly snap at employees over simple things. It's ridiculous.

Managers aside, the workers there are great. I've made so genuinely amazing friends during my time there. Without them, I've left that location months ago.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism is shown a lot
They put on a good front of being a good place to work for. They aren’t all they say they are. Work can be stressful and some of the employees can be really rude and discouraging. They do have flexible hours and are willing work with you on your schedule.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés