Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Member2 443 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 443 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 994 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and build a second family
A typical day at work includes a different position every couple of shifts with a break every 4 hours. I learned how to be more social around people and to deal with people who may not be easiest to talk to. Management was absolutely amazing. They are so accepting of all lifestyles, no matter what corporate stands for.
Good job but
Your surrounded by kids all day from age 15 to 18 and all there drama if you can handle that its a good job.
Management is okay the general manager is a hard working guy and isnt scared to get online with his team.
Very productive
This job is very big on customer service. There a variety of roles to take on and many benefits. At this company, I've learned that not only hospitality is the number one thing, but staying persistent is what this job has taught me!
A great place to work
I loved working here. I made friends and my managers were always nice, even when we would mess up. A super organized, professional company with great outcomes.
Chick-fil-a
A nice first job to start off with. pays pretty good to be a fast food restaurant. Everyone that works there works hard to make chick-fil-a the best restaurant in town.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good experience with plenty of skill building, but very busy and must be able to leanr fast.
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. My coworkers were friendly for the most part, but of course you have the few crazy ones. The management was very kind and good at communicating. Overwhelming at times with having to learn so many new things at once, but eventually you get into a pattern.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it’s a very good and bright environment , i very much enjoyed the time i spent there. the people were so helpful and kind , they knew their manners
it is a very good and bright environment , i very much enjoyed the time i spent there. the people were so helpful and kind , they knew their manners..
Pro érvek
the environment
Kontra érvek
the hours they gave me as a high school attending student
Munkahelyi kultúra
what to expect & what’s expected
Come ready to multitask always be on your feet. Dealing with different personalities but always having a respectful response under any circumstance because chick-fil-A values their customers experience.
Fairly Good
Chick-Fil-A is a good place to work if you can handle rude customers. Many times customers don’t care about you or what you are feeling. They just want their food.
Horrible
the management is horrible. & they dont give you hours because they are overly populated with employees. Plus you have to request the days you want to work and each individual task you wanna do. Very much stupid and waste of time.
It's alright
I believe that it is a good start for highschool or college freshmans. However, the managers could sometimes be insensitive to your schedule as a student, based on my experience.
Fast Paced, but Productive Workplace
Through working at Chick-fil-A, I was able to expand my customer service skills tremendously through this fast paced environment. The management style and staff is very precise on what needs to get done in order to provide more than adequate service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced not really meant for everyone
A typical day at Chic-Fil-A is very fast paced you have to pay attention to what it is that your doing mistakes can happen very fast. You have to be prepared for anything to happen at any moment. Co-workers are friendly and there is never really a dull moment.
Pro érvek
Up to $8 discount for employees
Kontra érvek
Always being in a rush
Great Experience
Chick fil a is more than a job, it is family. You are treated right and paid fairly. It was an overall great experience and set the bar for what a functional work place is and can be.
Great
The best place ever. Everybody is just so nice and full of happiness. It makes you feel like a better person to come to work and just be nice and serve people all day
Its ok
The only problem for me is that the breaks seem to short for the long hour that they have us working. But the overall experience was great and I learned a lot from it.
Exceptional Job Opportunity
Chick Fil-A by far has been my best job experience. It always feels like I belong here, Management is constantly encouraging and motivating us to achieve greater things and grow not only in customer service and restaurant experience but also personal growth and happiness. I enjoy being around each and every one of my co-workers and together we do an amazing job at getting through anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere and willing to walk you step by step through each procedure.
Overall, the Chick-Fil-A location that I have the opportunity to work for over the span of a year had an excellent focus on guest satisfaction. This is done by how they throughly train their empolys to not only perform their job to the best of their abilities but to also focus on how to positively impact others. Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work because every team member is thoroughly trained in multiple positions. Therefore, each person is provided with a variety of options with each shift. Although this job can become stressful during the rush hours, it teaching all team members how to handle stress in an effective matter with the support of their team members there to help each other.
Kindness is key
This job taught me a lot about core values. They company is all about kindness. The employees are also very kind. My boss was always concerned about the employees and not just the customer.
Typical day at work
The day starts off pretty slow and speeds up over time. There are many times when we are required to help in multiple areas. The busiest times are 11 am-2 pm and 5:30 pm-7:00 pm.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible managers and owner won’t do anything to help or fix issue.
Single people out they don’t like. If they like you you’ll do fine but if your just someone with a different personality and they don’t like you, they’ll make your life a living H3LL to make you quit so they don’t have to fire you. Legit had managers tell me that’s how they do things there. Managers are ridiculous. Some are amazing don’t get me wrong but even the good ones 90% of managers just sit there and don’t help out at all and just scroll through Facebook.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés