Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 911 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 611 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Enjoyable work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, május 30.
The only downside to my time spent there was how under appreciated I felt there, as a worker and person. The managers were also unapproachable and rude.
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2019, május 29.
Chick-Fil-A had a fast paced environment that kept you busy throughout your shifts. Members did a great job helping new hires in the learning process.
Great Culture
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and fast-paced work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, május 29.
A typical day at work consisted of a cooperative team working together to ensure that the customers received satisfactory treatment to enjoy a heartwarming meal. Working at Chick-fil-A taught me the importance of working with others, especially in a fast-paced environment.
Subsidized meals
Fun Place to Work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, május 28.
I connected with a few great people while working at CFA, although it had it's challenges i was able to get through them and still get the job done in excellence.
Decent
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2019, május 27.
It was my first job, the money was good. I got a raise within a few months. It was quick-paced and friendly all around. I made a few friends through the customers.
2,0
It was okay
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2019, május 27.
I liked working at Chick-Fil-A at first but after a while, it’s just not worth it. They pay you next to nothing to work at the busiest fast food restaurant. They make you go outside in blistering cold or sweltering heat and don’t care if you’re out there for 5+ hours. You get 1 free meal up to $7 if you work more than 5 hours. They want you to smile 24/7 even if you’re just making drinks, it’s almost creepy, they’ll get your attention just to tell you to smile. And they will stick you in the same position day in and day out until you’re going crazy. Customers never know what they want even though they come in 5 days a week. Constantly hiring new people and cutting hours of loyal employees to make room. Honestly it’s kind of racist too, fired a great employee for nothing, excuse me they cut his hours to 1 day a week until he quit, and treat employees of color like they’re less capable. You can work 6 days a week and still have mediocre paychecks because and i quote “break time takes care of their hours.” And you don’t get offered benefits even if you work 40+ hours. All in all, what you get is just not worth what you give.
Pro érvek
Everyone love Chick-fil-A, looks good on a resume
Kontra érvek
Pay, stress, customers, management, time, no life outside work
Lovely Team
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, május 26.
Working here was great. Everything was always clean and flowed properly. However, there wasn't enough pay. I would had stayed if they payed me more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive, and fast-paced.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 26.
It's a very great first job, with lots of opportunity for personal growth. Very flexible hours, and pretty cool people. Great long-term or short-term occupation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't know why I do this.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, május 24.
Chick-fil-a has taught me a lot, but the pay isn't worth the work. Customers are rude, employees are exhausted, and over-all the experience can be fun at times but draining.
Free Break Food.
It has killed my soul
1,0
Terrible management
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, május 23.
The owners are never present. They do not care about your well being. No room for advancement or increase in pay. Very short breaks (illegal). Minors don’t receive breaks. No vacation pay or sick pay. Health insurance benefits are worth your entire paycheck.
Sundays off
Understaffed
A great first-job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2019, május 23.
I loved working at Chick Fil A I loved the environment, my co-workers, and my management.
However, it can be stressful at time with it being so high-paced.
Positive Enviornment
VERY high-paced
It was okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, május 22.
I loved working there, but the management and the owner were not exactly nice. It was awesome for the first year or so, but I do not think they understood that we were just high school kids trying out best. We had 20 minutes to clock out and eat, but if we were busy, we were not allowed to cut in line (obviously) and I had to eat my food in 3 minutes one time. It was mainly just frustrating. I did get hurt on job site though and they were extremely great about it.
free food
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fry cook for an awesome team
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2019, május 22.
Scheduling was very flexible and they made sure to work around any tasks you already have planned. I would arrive and head for the kitchen. The management was very personable and made coming in to work enjoyable. The job itself was very simple and left little room for error. The hardest part of the job was how mundane the tasks at hand would be while the best part was the free food and relaxed environment.
Free food
Beware of burns
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very great workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2019, május 22.
Only issue is there is not much room for advancement. The pay never really gets better but they are an amazing company to work for. They are typically super understanding if you have a family emergency!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the environment, staff, and work just not the pay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2019, május 21.
This place its self is amazing and I think I fit the job well I just felt that I was being a little under payed for all the tasks I knew and accomplished.
free food on breaks and a 50% off discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, low pay, strict managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun welcoming place to work everyone is nice
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, május 21.
Chick-fil-a is a very welcoming atmosphere. The pros to working there are free food and scholarship opportunities. However , some of the Cons were Insufficient hours and The dress code is strict because they take appearance very seriously.
Free Employee Meal
Insufficient Hours, Strict dress code rules
great work place!!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2019, május 21.
really the best work place. free meals on break. manager come help when rush hours. no conflict with co workers. customers always feels welcome also drive thru with ipads truely a genius idea.
free meals, breaks
nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A helps you grow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, május 20.
Working at Chick-Fil-A helped me become more knowledgeable and developed my skills. It also helped me with working as a team to fulfill our goal, which was to provide excellent service to our guests.They made me feel comfortable with working alongside others.
3,0
Fun at first
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maitland, FL2019, május 20.
It was fun at first, but then management wanted you to only worry about this place, people started dropping like flies and you were asked to stay every day. There was a director that worked there for 15 + years and they even managed to drive him to quit. You can make great friends but the people above the managers will stifle you.
Free lunches, friends
Kontra érvek
Leadership, really strict, point system ridiculous
1,0
Stressful Work Environment and Do Not Care for Emoployees
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, május 20.
Chick-fil-a, is not a fun place to work. They forced me to work outside in the hot beating sun for 8 hours straight and I got very sick from heat stroke. They still make me go outside and take orders in the heat although I've requested not to many times.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Managers are awful and don't take care of employees
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van