Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 842 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 183 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Boring position
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brockton, MA2019, június 15.
I was only interested in this company because I wanted to do something that I could be doing at the cheesecake factory and NOT YOUR average joes. Boring
Good work environment.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2019, június 14.
I have been working there for about two and a half years and it has always been a great work environment. I have learned a lot about customer service and how to deal with certain situations. This has helped me learn how to deal with the public in a professional manner. I believe the most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. There is always a positive attitude no matter what.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, június 13.
Working at Chick-FIl-A was both fun and stressful. Everyday was a busy day but talking to your customers is always great. Working here definitely helped with my communication skills.
nice environment
overly stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Frustrating at times yet an amazing company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, június 13.
I was sexually harassed by guests while working outside taking orders. The managers there responded effectively and quickly, reassuring me and making sure I was okay.
Chick-Fil-A is very strict, as I was written up because I clocked in from my break two minutes late, and because I accidentally wore the wrong pants (that were the same material and color).
I was working between 35-40 hour weeks, which is full time. However I was hired as a part time worker, and was only being paid as a part time worker, meaning I was actually losing money as I stayed there.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, moderate breaks, great wifi, great community
Homophobic
Great Customer Skills
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, június 12.
This company trained us well and has expectations for performance and service. The work climate is enjoyable and the fast pace keeps you moving all day.
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very pleasant experience.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, június 12.
Chick-Fil-A is run very well by the managers. The happy attitude that is evident helps to keep customers and employees thoroughly happy and enjoying themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was definitely productive and was fun if you made the work environment fun.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2019, június 11.
Chick fil a was a good experience as a first job. It taught me responsibility, being quick on your feet, and manors. I liked that we had 50% off but what I liked most about chick fil a is they treated me like family and I will always use the experience I learned from them in my next job.
Pro érvek
We had free meal if we worked over time
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a very fast paced place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2019, június 11.
Chick-Fil-A is a very fast paced place to work and but it does have many ups and downs depending on the manager. The Chick-Fil-A I worked at didn't give me many hours because I'm a minor and I was trying to become a team leader because I was already doing most team leader tasks but they never raised my salary to the promised $14 and hour and they never gave me the title of being a team leader.
Pro érvek
$7 allowance on days you work 5 hours and $12 allowance on days you work 10 hours or more
not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, nice people, but overwhelming
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, június 10.
Most people I work with are nice. However drama has filled the chicfila I work at and it’s overwhelming they also cut my hours because of labor costs. I love working at chicfila I hope I can transfer to another one maybe it would be better. I don’t know.
50 percent off once a day if you work that day
Lots of needless drama
1,0
Great start for teenagers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2019, június 10.
Typical day at work would be a great environment until management got there than everyone had to act so serious, managers took their job and titles way too serious. Very hypocritical, and didn't want to help.
Workplace was very fast pace, but it is fast food so expect to be standing for long periods of time. The hardest part of the job is feeling unnoticed for a good work done or being overshadowed by everyone when working hard and getting underpaid. The most enjoyable part of working here is creating friends, enjoying everyone, being able to serve customers and getting to know them. It's a great place for first time job appliers and people searching for experience.
free lunch, frienships
Kontra érvek
managment, worked way too hard for no good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun place to work.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  benbrook2019, június 10.
Working at chick fil a you get to make so many good friendships with so many different people. It is a awesome place to actually enjoying working while making good money and if you work hard enough then you can move up the management role pretty easily.benbrook
2,0
Fast paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2019, június 9.
Chick Fil A is a nice place to work. You have many different options between the drive through, cafe, front point of sale and kitchen work. The benefits are not the best they could be, but for a part time starting out job, its a great place to get your foot in the door.
Great place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, június 8.
Met forever friends and my hard work was always appreciated. I was so sad to leave because the love that radiates through the community really shows here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast past , advanced, competitive working place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2019, június 6.
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work at you have to be fast and learn quick. They are really busy there most of the time and that’s takes skills to be on task and fast.
Pro érvek
Free meal on days you work
Short breaks, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place for a first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2019, június 6.
I went to Chick-fil-A because I knew a few people there but I think it’s a good environment because the customers are usually really nice and the people you work with are usually really cool. My only problem is they don’t just give you a raise you have to ask for one and usually it’s not that big of a raise either. We for sure don’t get paid enough for all the work we do.
Free meal when you work
Kontra érvek
Only 20 min break for 18+, hard to get a raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good company and I recommend it to any new starting people in the work force
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2019, június 6.
I loved chick fil la but my expenses got high and I couldn’t keep up with them so I need to find a different job so I can pay thouse expenses and I’ve worked there for a year and it’s a good place to work
Free lunches happy environment
Kontra érvek
Lots and lots of stress very fast pasted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but not with the best treatment of back of the house employees
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atascocita, TX2019, június 5.
I learned that I always have to be on top of things on the job, responsibility, and the ability to listen to instruction and carrying it out in a respectable way.
50% off on food
We got no break at all
3,0
Too much drama
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, június 5.
Management is the big issue here. They have favorites and if for some reason you are not liked they give you bad positions and bully you into quitting. Everyone acts like they’re still in high school with all the rumors and talking about each other. But a lot of people are really close. The work itself is easy, you learn everything pretty quickly. But this cfa gets paid less than other cfas.
Free lunches
No employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, busy but productive environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, június 5.
A workplace for those who enjoy hard productive work and wish for more experience regarding customer service. Not for those with anxiety or those who are lazy.
Free Lunch with every break. Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent Hours/Schedule (Unfair at times)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job just some bad managers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Payne, AL2019, június 5.
It was and okay job but some management was rude and they excepted too much out of you. I am a hard worker and that job was extremely ruff. If you want to be busy all the time chick fil a is the place to go.
Benefits, lunch budget
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van