Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 880 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 104 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
no communication
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, október 22.
I worked there for a time and I thought it was a cool job for a while, but there was no communication with the managers and it made it harder to understand what they wanted.
got free lunches
Fantastic
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2018, október 22.
I loved working at Chick-fil-a but I just left to go and apply for another job with better benefits and more consistant hours but I would recommend to a teenager
Hard work,
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, október 21.
Meet a lot of people within chick fil a that have become friend of mine. I talk to my fellow team members on a daily bases, it gets crazy busy at times but, everyone is always helpful and working to make sure everyone is doing there best.
Free food
Shoe breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place for advancement and great for raises.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 21.
I got hired there at 16 starting at 7.50 and within 4 months I got a raise to 9.00 I was working just below 40 hours a week and brought home a little over $600 every two weeks before taxes.
Not A Great Day At Chick-Fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Prospect, IL2018, október 21.
Most of my coworkers were lovely people, so this is in no way a reflection of them. The management at the location needs to change and maybe learn how to actually be managers though.

When I started at Chick-fil-A, I thought things had changed a lot for the company since their 2012 same sex marriage controversy. After all, they had released a statement claiming that they treat everyone with honor, dignity, and respect. I found all three applied only to guests. Employees were treated ok (it depended on who you were dealing with). Most employees were treated like little kids being severely scolded for simply doing their jobs. Management, you hired and trained the employees for a reason. Let them do their jobs!

I thought being yelled at for simply doing our jobs was bad enough, but I was wrong. When I spoke to management in private about several issues with the restaurant (including several guests trying to financially rip off the business), I was written up several times and witnessed my hours be severely cut. They told me I was a "liability" and blamed me for the guests being literally crazy. I can't control a crazy guest. I can however give them options depending on their case. If they don't want to take any of the options, that's their problem, not mine.

After several weeks with way fewer hours than initially promised (went from 30-40 down to 10-15 a week), Chick-fil-A no longer seemed like a place I should stay. After all, I have bills to pay, so I looked for another job to replace them. When I got another job and turned in my two weeks notice, they played even more
  több... games. First, they claimed they never got my two week notice (they did). Then, they tried scheduling me for days after the day I said was my final day with them and that I couldn't work because of my new job. I am so glad I left. I just feel bad for all of the amazing people I left behind. It makes me wonder how they'll be treated once I'm gone.  kevesebb
Discounts on food, 30 minute lunch, family friendly events, amazing coworkers
Kontra érvek
Lousy management, mismanaged to death, crazy guests, guests who rip of the business
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work but the only parts that was fun was when it was busy otherwise it was very boring
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2018, október 20.
A typical work day was very boring at first then it got busy and everything was sped up even though other days it was still slow. I
also think Chick-Fil-A is very mentally draining.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, everyone is very nice to you.
Kontra érvek
mentally draining, some people have very bad attitude.
Fast-paced professional workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, október 20.
Chick-fil-A is a fast food restaurant, but there are a lot of rules regarding. Dress code is huge, with odd requirements because it is a Christian business. No tattoos, painted fingernails, minimal make-up, hair for women has to be approved, a leather belt, the red shirt, black pants, expensive no slip shoes, and other were just part of the dress code. The people were lovely to work with, so many of them were friends and just happy to be there, but sometimes management wasn't run as well as it should have been. I had to leave because it was unbearably Christian and so closed minded, sometimes refusing to hire someone, or treating someone who wasn't like them badly because of their different lifestyle.
Pro érvek
Free meal provided, good people, structured and organized
RULES, closed-minded, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 19.
Very good place to start practicing your customer service attitude, also very fast paced environment which is very helpful when multitasking. Extremely friendly environment and great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a iob for people that can handle doing a lot
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, október 18.
It’s an exciting job but some people are treated better than others, the managers may ask you to something they would never ask to do others. As a front counter work I had to work in the kitchen when there was not that many people but I was only being paid for front counter work.
Free break food
Favorcism
Awesome team building skills
Excellence Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coralville, IA2018, október 18.
Chick-Fil-A is really good at teaching customer service, even to those who generally work in the back of the house. They are generally very flexible with hours and its a great place to learn how to handle stressful situations such as busy rush times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and fun with some good friends.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, október 17.
The Chick-fil-a I worked at, although it got very face paced a lot, had a good environment, and amazing managers. Everyone knew everything about everyone (in a good way). It was close to a family. The owners were friendly, so much so that they almost seemed as though they were your friend. I would definitely suggest it to anyone as a first job.
Pro érvek
Good friends (close to family), fun, amazing staff.
Small discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Robinson Township, PA2018, október 16.
The people were nice, they treated me nicely it just didn’t work out. I got to learn about working long hours and how to manage my time with work. I was able to make new friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very Fast Paced And Excited Also Very Family Oriented Work Place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, október 16.
Chick fil a has showed me a lot of customer service skills and has honestly helped me to be a better person. And I appreciate every moment I had there. All the staff work easy to get along with and the guests who would come through and already knew your name was very heart warming.
Free Chick fil a, Good Pay, Friendly
Lunch Rush Very Stressful, Reasonable Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
didn't enjoy the location
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, október 16.
chick fil a would have been a better places to work if not for the manager I had. This is a job for college students so I wouldn't recommend this job to my friends.
A typical day
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, október 16.
A Regular day at work, Is actually just nice. Yeah, it may get busy, but working at chick-fil-a and knowing you get your food for free and they are really nice and you know for sure you get every single Sunday off is nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 15.
Chick-Fil-A is known for its customer service. Due to this aspect, training is a vital part of your employment. Management tells you and shows you exactly how to treat each guest with respect, which really adds to the working experience. Overall, everyone has the same goal: to quickly and effectively serve the guests.
Pro érvek
Free meals, fun!!!, flexible with scheduling
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity and work ethic.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, október 15.
The productivity of Chick-Fil-A can have its ups and downs. On one day it will be busier that stores on black Friday. On other days it will be as dry as the Sahara desert. On the work ethic side of this summary, there are some people that have an excellent work ethic and some people do not have any work ethic.
Pro érvek
$7 discount, paid breaks, some good work ethic.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Poor management, some poor work ethic.
Best place to start
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrington, PA2018, október 14.
Best job I ever had. There is no better place to be to start out in the working world as a young adult then Chick-Fil-A. If you know anything about Chick-Fil-A then you already know their reputation. I had the best managers who had the best advice and guidance in both the working world and in life. I had the best co-workers ever who had the best attitudes and great personalities. I wouldn’t be who I am and where I am today if I didn’t ever have this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super friendly, excellent training, safe and clean
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, október 13.
They offered the best training when I worked there! Super nice and friendly! You never feel alone and they are always there to help you! Plenty of room to grow and succeed! Best job I ever had!
Pro érvek
Friendly, safe, excellent training, discounts
No cons!
Fast-paced and Busy
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2018, október 12.
It is a very busy and fast-paced place to work. There are a lot of times where you have to deal with issues that customers have and also have to socially interact with some angry people.
Fair pay
Constant labor and issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van