Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are great, the management not so much.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2020, február 21.
That location is seemingly going downhill. All of the decent managers are leaving, as they should be; but in turn, halfwits are getting promoted to fill their places. One would think they'd be getting promoted based on merit and skill, but sadly that is not the case. Promotions are giving out to the manager's favorites and that's it.

Not to mention, most of the managers and shift leads are incredibly disrespectful. Way past the point of it being unprofessional. They constantly snap at employees over simple things. It's ridiculous.

Managers aside, the workers there are great. I've made so genuinely amazing friends during my time there. Without them, I've left that location months ago.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism is shown a lot
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2020, február 21.
They put on a good front of being a good place to work for. They aren’t all they say they are. Work can be stressful and some of the employees can be really rude and discouraging. They do have flexible hours and are willing work with you on your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great environment to learn and master new tasks.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2020, február 20.
Very encouraging and positive team members. All managers (both morning and night shift) push all team members to perform their best and make the guest feel comfortable to return.
Employee benefits
Kontra érvek
Fast-paced, and sometimes stressful.
Fun place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2020, február 19.
Typical day at work is busy
Hardest part of the job is just trying to help everyone keep up like you
The most enjoyable part of the job is working people that are fun and that you like
Great for a starter job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2020, február 18.
I learned how to work in a fast enviroment. Just know you work hard and get paid well, it's not bad nor amazing. If you're a high school student or freshmen in college, working here could be for you. This is a great starting job to learn how you are as a worker. It can be tough some days because of rude guest, you'll learn how people are just rude because of their past or just because they have a bad day. You'll build your customer skills here by being kind and having patients. Once you have feel like you've done your time there, you'll need to focus on what's your goal and the Leaders will try to help you out to achieve your goal.
Chick fil la
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2020, február 18.
Employees are not cared for at this job, I work too hard to get paid $12. I’ve constantly asked for raises but the communication with my managers are bad. We always run out of product or produce. I never get off on time,
pretty good
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2020, február 18.
I’ve worked here for about 5 months and love it. I have some back problems so standing for hours on end is really hard for me which is why i’m looking for a new job. My manager are amazing and feel more like coworkers then my bosses. It is definitely a fast paced job with little breaks. One major downside to working here for me is that people expect so much of you that if you mess up or slack just a little you could be called out for it, which i have been.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fun working environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2020, február 17.
Working with the Chick-Fil-A staff felt like working with family. It was always about putting the customer first and always going the extra mile for them. I believe Chick-Fil-A taught me the true definition of leadership, and I could say that I loved working with every one of my managers and completing tasks with them and coworkers. The hardest part of the job was probably lunch rushes and multitasking with a handful of responsibilities at the same time. Other than that, the work environment was always fun and positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace at most hours of the day. Productive and encouraging place to work. Teamwork is amazing!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2020, február 17.
A typical day at work consists of greeting guests and providing quality products in a clean environment with exceptional customer service, experience and accuracy. On down times we are stocking, cleaning and transitioning for the next shifts or high peaks of the day. The management is caring, encouraging and very supportive. The workplace culture is second to none and the respect one receives from managers and coworkers is amazing. The hardest part of the job is standing and being on your feet for a full day. The most enjoyable part of the job is serving others, customers and co-workers, and getting to know them.
Pro érvek
Free meal for a longer shift.
Kontra érvek
Standing for long periods of time.
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2020, február 16.
Very organized and fast paced environment. Super fun and you get to know your coworkers and customers!! You are constantly moving around and working!!
Great!!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2020, február 15.
This was my first job in the workforce. I would say that this is one of the best places to work. The overall atmosphere is wonderful. This is a grade a place to work in my book.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a decent job.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2020, február 14.
Chick-Fil-A is an okay job and it is good depending on what you’re doing but it isn’t the best. Pay is low and the people there start giving you less hours each week.
Pro érvek
It is a good place to work at and the people there are very nice.
Kontra érvek
There are better places to work at, pay is low, hours start reducing every week, and you start disliking the job.
Great employees, worst management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2020, február 14.
One of the friendliest people I’ve ever worked with. Only issue is the management. Obvious favoritism. Ridiculously high standards and expect a lot out of you. When you’re a new hire, you feel so welcomed but that’s what gets you sucked in. You start to see their true colors after a couple months. Managers at this location are two-faced, be warned.
Respect
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2020, február 13.
It’s a very family oriented job. You’ll never be strung out on your own and always work as a team when it gets tough. Also the customers are so happy and want you to be happy too.
A good stepping
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2020, február 13.
It was a good stepping stone. The work is entry level, but you won't find a better fast food restaurant to work at. The people are great and chicken is yummy.
1,0
Working in the kitchen
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trexlertown, PA2020, február 13.
Me personally working with a team that doesn’t make there emotions get the best of them. I had a lot of Frustrated managers Because the responsibility had to bear. But we help them get through it as a team.
Mostly good experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2020, február 13.
I worked for CFA for about a year and enjoyed all of my coworkers. The environment is great unless of course it’s short staffed or super busy but that’s with every job. I quit fairly recently because of management at my location. It wasn’t that the management was bad just that they all got fired for various reasons and leads back to being short staffed. Overall I enjoyed working for CFA and may work at another location in the future.
Fantastic Environment of friendly people
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2020, február 12.
While very fast-paced and somewhat stressful, I'm happy to have called it my first job.

Taught me a lot about people, and how to handle them correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great first job and allows many work opportunities.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kyle, TX2020, február 11.
I have been working there for over a year and have still yet to receive a raise. I believe I am not
payed fairly for my work. Everyone is very friendly and enjoyable to work with.
Great company, great people
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, február 11.
This job was one of my favorites that I have ever had. The starting pay isn't great, but there is a lot of room for growth, raises and promotions if you work hard and follow the rules. My managers were great people and excellent bosses.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van