Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

586 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 172 értékelés megtekintése
Awesome start
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, március 11.
Great start for a first job, especially when building those customer service skills. A place that you can build a life with if at the right franchise.
First job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, március 9.
It was a great place to start a foundation and get knowledge of how the working world is. When there were adjustments needed then they were made right away so there was no lagging in proper training or management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace was like a second family
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, március 8.
I worked for 4 years at Chick fil a, but I left because I felt like I couldn't move up anymore. I also felt like my time there had come to an end and it was time for me to move on to bigger and better things.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and great management.
repetitive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good First Job, but just not for me
Cashier and Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2018, március 8.
For me working at here was a bit different than my colleagues. I had previously already held a position in the restaurant industry for about 4 years. This type of job and company would be a good first time job, but with the amount of experience I had I was often times bored even when we were busy and stressed. Working at here was fun and stressful all at the same time. I was able to move up quickly and was able to take on managerial responsibilities even before I became a Team Leader. The hours were long and rewarding. We were able to get meal discounts when we worked over a certain amount of hours. Before I left I was offered an Assistant Manager position, but decided to not pursue due to others on the Management staff. I knew how much work I would have to be doing.
Very fast
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 7.
You have to be able to multitask and be very fast here. And have great communication skills. I did learn a lot about customer service here. But its very stressful as well.
never boring
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, március 6.
Everyone was happy and enjoyed each others company. Even though it got really busy at times , we all still enjoyed the day and the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be being able to meet new people and knowing you've made people's day by leaving them with a smile when they have left the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive atmosphere but very stressful
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2018, március 4.
The atmostphere is upbeat and positive. You are required to work extremely hard, and the pay is not rewarding based on the demands of the job. Advancement is somewhat difficult. The management is decent, but kind of judgmental and nosy if you want to be off for an extended period of time or if you call in sick, etc. They do not value their workers enough, and they want to use them to make the restaurant a better place, but not reward the workers nearly enough. However, scheduling is very flexible, and that is what I would say is the best part about the job.
Sheduling, free food
Kontra érvek
Terrible pay, amount of work, management (at times)
Productive Fun Place to Work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellijay, GA2018, március 4.
A typical day at work for me was to oversee the other employees. It was my job to solve any problem machine wise, customer, and any other issues. This job taught me how to have excellent customer service because that is what Chick-fil-A is known for. Also, being a Manager helped teach me that there is more to being a leader besides bossing people around. I learned to lead by example. Chick-fil-A is all about their culture. Even though the store is usually busy all hours of the day, we still kept a friendly atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is keeping a cool attitude. What I mean by that, is that CFA can get super hectic really fast and it is easy to lose your temper or focus. Even though this job is fast-paced, it made it all worth it because of my co-workers. I was in high-school, and worked full-time so I saw my co-workers more than my family most weeks. When the time came for me to move on, it was a sad goodbye because these co-workers of mine quickly turned into friends and family. I will never forget the experiences, the knowledge, and the memories I have made with my Chick-fil-A family.
Great scheduling
Always fast paced
Fun and Fast-Paced Environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, március 1.
A typical day at work was generally different for everyone. The most common thing everyone shared was a fast-paced environment. Everyone was usually busy and sometimes we were actually running in between places.

I learned leadership skills and I learned how to be a part of a team and focused on common goals to help the business. I learned better time management, and money management skills.

Management was generally good at listening and we all worked together to complete goals and inspire the team. Management wasn't afraid to do the same things they asked of team members.

The hardest part of the job was mastering the sense of urgency in everything we did and dealing with difficult customers.

The best part of the job was when everyone worked together for the good of the guests. I also enjoyed going out of my way to please the guests and I liked getting good reviews.
Free Employee Meals, Fair Standards
No Benefits
Great work place.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, február 28.
CFA is a great stepping stone to your career. The Operator really cares about people, they reach out to the community. I would definitely recommend it for a first time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work. they have
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, február 27.
its a good place to work...no benefits, but there is room for advancement in your position. you may not start out at a good pay, but you will work your way up there in about 6 months
Team Leader
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2018, február 26.
I clock in around 8:00am or 8:30am every morning.
I open the registers up every morning and count them down.
I help prepare the food in the store, for example we serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I ring up the members to make sure they are taking care of.
I had to make change for the registers through the day to make sure they we have enough change to make for the members.
I got a 30 min lunch break if I worked more than 5 hours.
I clocked out between 5:30pm and 9:00pm depending on my work schedule.
This is the summary
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2018, február 23.
Got there when it first got around. Business was a little crazy and it took atleast2 hrs to vlean up after the store was already closed. That was the worst part and by that time public transportation isnt running.
Pay
Scheduling
Upbeat spirited people.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, február 20.
Super fun environment. Working at chick Fil a can be stressful at times though! It gets challenging but you set your mind to a goal and you can achieve it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Takes Advantage of Young Adults
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, február 19.
The chick-fil-a I worked at was very poorly run, with the management promising advancement without following through. The work itself was quite enjoyable.
A good college job
Team Leader (Front of House) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2018, február 16.
Working at Chick-fil-A has improved my skills as a leader and a communicator. Having worked here in college, it was great! I enjoyed the fast paced movement and being able to connect with guests.
Communication, Free Meals
Kontra érvek
Working with multiple age groups
Fun working place,
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dubuque, IA2018, február 14.
I would diffidently would tell people to work for Chick Fil A. love the work experience. Great people to work with.great first job for young people. Been one of my favorite jobs.
free luch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and not much reward
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2018, február 12.
While there are some benefits to this job, there are many other drawbacks. The customers were mostly rude and the work flow was overly fast.There was not a moment of rest when the busy period set in and we often didn't have enough people staffed during the off season. When there were summers, we were overly busy and it made it difficult to work or even have an acceptable break. The pay itself was splendid, which constitutes to the employee longevity. However, you will work with mostly younger, high school aged people.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and discounts for food when you're not on shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management and poor scheduling
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, február 11.
I’ve worked at chick fil a for almost a year and I’ve decided to quit. The managers are qluicky and full of drama. You aren’t allowed to have a conversation with another team member without being told to stop talking, while shift leaders talk about nonsense. It’s like jail and the scheduling sucks at my particular location. Standing for 4+ hours is hard on your back and it’s a tedious job that gets boring. We only got a $3.50 discount which can’t even buy a sandwich. I was away for 10 days and requested off, when my manager scheduled me when I was out of state,I had no phone and didn’t know until the week after. I received my first write up which they made my final write up for not communicating. Employees there act too nice to be true. It’s all a façade, most of my peers I worked with also don’t like it. But it’s hard to leave somewhere when you get paid $13 an hour.
$3.50 discount, $13 an hour
Kontra érvek
Poor scheduling, rude management, jail like
Great Place for Younger People
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 7.
This is a great job for someone just starting out in the working world. Management is typically really good at helping you work around your school schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van