Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

783 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 257 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Busy
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, szeptember 9.
If you like busy restaurants and a fast pace stressed environment then this is for you. It’s too stressful, especially when they are low on staff. They expect everyone to be Superman for $10 an hour. Sometimes it can’t be done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great people, savage management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomson, GA2019, szeptember 8.
People that aren’t in leadership are amazing. The “leadership” team is not a team at all. They regularly tear each other apart and are shady towards each other.
Great pay
Leadership sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
excellent place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2019, szeptember 8.
very well managed there is never any work drama and the shift was ran very smoothly. they close on sundays so i got to work 6 days automatically off on sundays
free meals
clock out for breaks
I love it here
Team Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2019, szeptember 7.
Is a very wonderful place to work. I'd recommend anyone here and if they are willing to commit it can be a great place of meeting friends and people who you make life long connections with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced enjoyable environment with a family-oriented vision.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, szeptember 6.
The job required the ability to move and think fast in any and every situation. Chick-Fil-A prides themselves on a quality meal with impeccable timing. This was perhaps one of the most enjoyable parts of the job for me, as I enjoy a fast-paced environment. Chick-Fil-A also challenged its employees to provide "second-mile service." This requires Chick-Fil-A employees to go above what is expected of them. The culture is very much so a family, and is kept a strong family by, not just management, but also the staff that works there. I learned so much about what it means to be a servant leader, and how to provide my very best in every scenario.
$8.00 break meals; increased pay
Kontra érvek
Break meals determined by survey scores; lack of communications between leadership and staff
3,0
Busy and Stressful
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2019, szeptember 6.
Chick-Fil-A is one of the top food chains in America and it is growing everyday. There is no such thing as a slow day at this job, which makes it very stressful and taxing from time to time.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, plenty of hours available, paid time off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, scheduling requests are not always followed, promotions based on relationships and not by qualifications
good vs bad
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, augusztus 31.
chick fil a is an amazing company and it has helped me learn a lot but this one specific chick fil a just ruined my joy for working and made me feel bad to go to work.
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader
Team Leader/Kitchen Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 26.
Overall it was a really fun place to work with great people. Being a Team Leader (manager) I had many opportunities for leadership development and training classes all of which I took advantage of.
3,0
Typical Fast Food job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 25.
Everyone is said to believe Chick-Fil-A is such a fantastic place to work. It is better than most fast food chains however do not expect a raise unless you are promoted.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse position & great learning experience.
Full Time Cashier; Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 23.
At Chick-fil-A I was given the opportunity to learn & master multiple job tasks; for example, front counter cashier, drive-thru cashier, drive-thru order taker, outside order taker. I also got the opportunity to train new employees for a few months and eventually become a Team Leader and master bagging positions, answer phone calls & handle customer service complaints and other issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good environment to work at
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, augusztus 20.
They're very friendly very respectful I was a team leader and I was trying a new people and things like that and learning the system and how it goes I really enjoyed myself working there very good respectful people I love the attitude it was amazing
Chick fil a is great
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Chick fil a as a whole is great company to work for with plenty of opportunities to move up if you put in the work and dedication to them. Amazing pay for the type of work overall just a good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and efficient family like workplace
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, augusztus 16.
Customers first, always! Working as a team and delivering the best food and service to our customers. Enjoyed the challenges of managing people and time along with ensuring quality services were being delivered at all times.
review
Team Member, Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 16.
Chic fil a is a great company to work for with great morals, it's a fast paced environment with positive reinforcements. when you work there its not like other places where people are looking to be the best alone , but is a place where you are all push to be the best together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was a great high school job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, augusztus 14.
Working at Chick fil a was a great job to have while in high school and college. There were no benefits to standard workers unless you have been employed for 20 plus years, or are in management. At my particular store the management was ran by 18 and 19 year olds or young 20s who have decided to “devote their to the work place”, leaving some shifts very messy and unorganized with no much authority. One of the only ways of getting promoted is if you are not going to college. They only will want to promote you if you stay, or plann to stay in this field for many many years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Stay away from Chick Fil A
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Augustine, FL2019, augusztus 12.
There is barley any job advancement (unless if your liked). The managers don't care about there employees at all! Favoritism plays a big role at Chick Fil A.I was a team leader for a year and they never promoted me even though I was working very hard and had prior restaurant experience. When I was working here they put me outside all day long with nothing to drink. Its also very hot in Florida.They barley give you enough pay to survive. This job is meant for kids, if you have bills to pay then stay very far from Chick Fil A. They might seem all nice and friendly but all they do is treat there employees like garbage! The managers would keep me hours after my shifts end because they would have to wait for the high schoolers to arrive for the night shift. Everyone was so mean to me and I was barley making any money. If you are smart then stay very far from this place and find yourself another job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful, Fast-Paced
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, augusztus 11.
Stressful, fast-paced place to work-but-filled with opportunities for kind, hard-working people. Management sometimes problematic; but, some of the best managers are at Chick-fil-A.
Wonderful Crew and Management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 5.
Loved everyone there and all of the management! I looked forward to going to the workplace every single day, no matter the time or day, I wanted to be there! I loved every minute of it and will never regret working there!
Uri’s Review
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Benton, AR2019, augusztus 5.
It has been great working there great environment, nice workers and very respectful people as well. I have worked here for a year now and has been a great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Loved working here
Team Member• Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blackfoot, ID 832212019, augusztus 1.
This job was great. It taught me a lot about service and life lessons along with that. It was a wholesome and positive experience overall. This is a great job to get someone started in the workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van