Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

398 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
high expectations with incredible growth opportunities
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2017, augusztus 1.
Working at CFA is extremely satisfying. Not only will you be surrounded by ambitious, hard-working employees, but you will also be surrounded by a culture with Christian values that truly cares for you individually. Being closed on Sundays is just one of the many ways Chick-Fil-A finds a way to balance their employees work life and regular life. Chick-Fil-A also recognizes hard work and outstanding character in an employee no matter the age. It is not uncommon for someone to be promoted all the way up to a Manager or Director position within just a year or two of working at that location. So the growth opportunity is great!

CFA is a very busy restaurant that serves customers that expect phenomenal service as well as speed. As a Chick-Fil-A employee, I have learned how to be quick on my toes in terms of decision making and physical quickness. I have mastered multi-tasking and learned how to prioritize what tasks are important and time effective. The ability to efficiently problem solve is another requirement of a Chick-Fil-A employee. Whether it is a customer complaint, managerial issue, or technological issue, the high volume business of Chick-Fil-A requires one to find the best solution as soon as possible.

Overall, working at Chick-Fil-A has given me many wonderful friends and connections that I know will benefit me in the future. Besides, you will very rarely ever meet anyone that does not love Chick-Fil-A!
I dont like it at all
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, július 31.
I enjoyed working at Chick Fil A for the time that I did work there. It was a great job in the beginning, but then the managers started to have favorites and it went straight downhill from there.
Free food
people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for highschoolers or people in school.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, július 28.
Great job for highschoolers or people in school. Very kind work environment. Great with working around school schedules. Company loves and cares about its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great leadership and good values . fast pass and some sterssful.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, VA2017, július 27.
Giving 100% in service, and in food! never stop learning at chick-flia.
Helping you reach your goals in giving you the skills to resach your dreams. Have to push your self to the top.
free lunch meals
no benefits!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great entry level job for high schoolers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, TX2017, július 27.
For a teenager starting off in the workforce, Chick-Fil-A is a great job. It helped cover for things I needed and wanted back when I was in high school. The work itself wasn't hard, just a bunch of memorization and lifting heavy things from time to time. The coworkers were amazing, since we all worked long shifts so we really became friends. Management, it was like having parents watching over the high schoolers. They would challenge us to grow, to think, to problem solve and to guide the rest of the crew to our goals. There were some days where everything went wrong, such as rude customers all day or having so many call ins making us short handed, but it would teach you to persevere and to keep going. The most enjoyable part about working with this company was the fact that the staff was like family and would encourage you to grow and pursue your dreams, no matter what they were.
Great experience
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, július 27.
This job was a great environment to work in. You learned to work with others as a team. I was able to build enough skills and become part of management. It is a easy job to learn. The hardest part of the job is working in the drive thru, but you can master in with enough practice. You learn to have great customer service and help others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy environment with great leadership
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2017, július 25.
It's busy 24/7 here, however, the staff is friendly and very close. Management can be overbearing at times, but they do this to ensure that the store is being ran to CFA standards.
Fast paced workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2017, július 24.
A typical day at Chick-fil-A can be very hectic. It is very fast paced when busy. Nice people to work with, nice guests. When working, I always have to maintain a smile and make sure the guests are coming first. My team welcomes new members with open arms and smiles, we treat each other and our guests like family.
Employee meals
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good first job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2017, július 23.
The store I worked in was one of the busiest in the nation. It is not Chick-fil-A's fault it was stressful. The management was extremely flexible with schedules and were very considerate of hard workers. If you choose to work at Chick-fil-A and you work hard they will move you up quickly and give raises. Is the job stressful? Absolutely. However, the community of coworkers makes it all worth it.
Good people great smiles
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snellville, GA2017, július 18.
It's a fast pace Environment, need to be quick on your toes and make sure you keep food hot and fresh! Everybody that works there is very upbeat it's one big happy family!
Free chickfila
Kontra érvek
Hot, smells, and younger kids work there and dont like to come to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2017, július 16.
Chick fil a is remarkable place serving remarkable people with a smile management knows how to get in and get there hands dirty ... work environment is fun but quick paced
6.25 dollar lunch
Influential and inspiring
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benbrook, TX2017, július 12.
Chick-fil-a pushes it's employees and guests to strive for greatness and help in any way possible along the way. The work environment and friendly team members/management encourage people to come back everyday (sometimes more than once!) whether or not you are an employee or a guest.
Great
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2017, július 11.
Chick-Fil-A is an amazing place to work with many opportunities to advance if you take it seriously. You must be a genuine person to work there, which makes for an amazing work culture (:
Pro érvek
free food, good pay, good environment
hard work
Life in fast food
team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2017, július 11.
When i worked at Chick-Fil-A it was a pretty easy job. something i could do while in high school and still keep my grades up. But its been a few years since i have worked their.
Pro érvek
got to be one of the first to try new food when they would release it.
Kontra érvek
not much room for improvement. pay sucked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work with opportunity for advancement
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vidalia, GA2017, július 11.
I love the fun atmosphere at Chick Fil A. They set high standards and stick by them strictly which provides a fun and clean place to work for employees and a great place to eat for guests.
Pro érvek
Opportunity advancement, frienships that last a life time
Awesome Awesome Awesome
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2017, július 9.
Chick Fil A is known for having great customer service. Therefore, employees who work here develop a culture of serving the customer. If any person can get this training and experience, it would be excellent for them. Plus, the food taste great!!!
Great first job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2017, július 4.
Worked there from the age of 14 to 18. It was an amazing first job, very flexible, very employee-oriented. The management can either be amazing, or extremely uptight, it depends on the store. But, only 1 of the 3 locations I worked at I had a problem with. The owner usually hosts parties for the store, they are extremely caring and have fundraisers and drives. Sometimes they get caught up in the religious/moral upbringings of the company and it gets forced on you a little, but if you can handle that, I highly recommend Chick Fil A. Many opportunities for advancement, the management usually is extremely considerate and wants the best for their employees.
Pro érvek
Paid lunches, paid time off, scholarship opportunities
Management, culture
Best Starting out job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE2017, június 29.
This is the best job for someone in high school or going to college. They are very flexible with your schedule and working around the best time for you to work. Also the working environment is the best, everyone is so nice and well mannered. Love working here and so glad i have the experience and able to work for such a well known company.
Awesome Company to work for
TEAM LEAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2017, június 27.
I love working here. I have worked off and on with this company as part time for several years. I utilize it as a second job and it is great. I am a Team Lead and I enjoy being a mentor to the young teenagers and young adults.
Fast paced
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grovetown, GA2017, június 27.
Chic Fil A is has an amazing environment and an all around great place of business to work with many oppurtunities of furthering your career with the companies. Days normally start off slow but the pace of business is quick to change in almost an instant. It is very heavilly based on teamwork and communication. The hardest part of the job would have to be who you work with. Having good team chemistry is important and allows for more efficiency in work and better production as well as a smooth work day. The most enjoyable part of this job would probably be my free meals if i am going to be honest.
Free Lunches