Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

544 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 549 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, OH2018, február 6.
This has been by far my most favorite career. I have had many job opportunities. The employees and managers are amazing. The general manager works very well with your schedule.
Highly Recommend
Team Leader/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 5.
This job has truly changed my life. I have loved working there. The managers are extremely hard working and friendly just as you would expect. They are willing to work with you if something comes up in your personal life. Its a very high paced job and you need to be good at multitasking and managing your time. They offer scholarships and a paid week vacation every year for employees that qualify. Its just an overall amazing place to work. You truly become part of the family once you are hired.
Discounts, Paid Vacation, and Scholarship opportunities
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful during rush hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Paced Environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eldersburg, MD2018, február 5.
I worked in the kitchen, and managers at both stores I worked at were not properly trained in the kitchen, so if I had questions, I basically had to figure out the answers on my own.
Its My Pleasure
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mmephis2018, február 5.
I love Chickfila... not just the job but the food and staff are always great! I would recomend as a first job or 5th job. Any and all ages can work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proactive and a workplace with a lot of integrity
Team Leader/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newtown, PA2018, február 3.
Chick-fil-a's company philosophy is one that personally resonated well with me, thus I wanted to work there immediately upon eligibility. My time at the first store was a good experience, but personal conflicts with the overbearing and occasionally harsh management at the time caused me to not go back when I temporarily returned from studies overseas. Instead, I went to another store, where I found a very amiable owner who valued my contributions to the team I worked with and constantly encouraged me throughout my short time there.
Although both stores were very busy and thus encouraged efficiency, they also reminded the crew members that customers are to be treated respectfully and given the best service possible at all times.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been working in the kitchen, or drive-through, as one must constantly provide fresh and hot food throughout the course of the day while the other must be quick, yet courteous.
The most enjoyable part of the job was certainly my fellow team members, who I rarely ever came into conflict with and found they were usually very nice once you got to know them.
Great first job
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 2.
I've been with the company a very long time, for the most part Chick-fil-A has treated me very well during my employment. Some work days are long, you have to be prepared for a slow day to turn into a very fast paced day very quickly. Some managers were lax some took too much time to micromanage and other things could have gotten done in the day.
Pro érvek
Discounts on meals when you work, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, early hours, micromanaging
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 31.
Working at CFA has been a great pleasure because I have had met team members that would help in so many ways. A typical day at work would be to work in a fast pace, but with fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A is great for high school students...
Night Shift Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2018, január 29.
...however, if you are out of high school, the store operators (owners), who are responsible for scheduling, are harsh and inflexible when it comes to requesting time off. They are not understanding whatsoever of little things in life that happen which might cause one to miss work, such as illness (not even a doctor's note is appeasing enough), family emergencies, etc, and often give guilt trips when a staff member has to request a block of time off or misses a day of work.
Coworkers are generally fun
Kontra érvek
short breaks, rude store owners, time-consuming, stressful atmosphere
Productive and fun workplace
Chick-fil-a team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, január 29.
Overall great experience working with Chick-fil-A. Never a complaint with the great company that it is. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a job.
Pro érvek
Free meals. Half off when you’re off. Great fresh food! Friendly coworkers.
Short breaks
Not a bad place to work
Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2018, január 27.
Working their helps to show that people will take advantage of your kindness. however it help build people skills and make quick decisions. When it gets busy it can be difficult if things start to go wrong.
free meal
Kontra érvek
health benefits and no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give off the feeling that it's a family atmosphere but you quickly learn otherwise
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, január 26.
I mostly enjoyed my time but over time learned that it's a facade and that it's very clique like and if you don't do exactly as you are told or disagree in any way that they make it difficult for you.
Mostly team oriented
Kontra érvek
Very limited freedom to do things
fun job
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tifton, GA2018, január 25.
A typical day at work was fun and extremely enjoyable. I learned excellent management skills from this place. The hardest part of the job was afternoon and holiday rushes.
fun environment
short breaks
Great work place
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, január 22.
Great place to work.people work hard. And respect themselves and work as a team.i love to work there. I have a great time with team members and leaders.the food is great.the food always hot and fresh.
Free lunch
Healthcare
The Job
Team Leader/Member I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dacula2018, január 18.
Hours are good for certain lifestyles. It is very busy during breakfast. Dinner is also busy. Very fast pace environment. Very friendly co-workers. Best fast food restaurant to work at hands down.
Discount
short breaks
Great place to work!
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2018, január 18.
Want a job where you have fun and become passionate about your job? CFA is the place. It is very well run with a great boss and an amazing team of employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun personalities with a twist
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, január 15.
Learned how to maintain life and work and manage a team of individuals to go towards one set goal. Gained leadership knowledge and how every person is different and react differently.
employee meals
no benefits
Fast Paced Hard work
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, január 13.
Chick-fil-a is a great stater job. I would not recommend anyone to take it as a serious position. This job taught me how to talk to people and give great customer service.
Employee Meal
No room to grow
One of My favorite Jobs
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Slidell, LA2018, január 10.
Chick -fil-A is a happy and enjoyable experience to work with. i learned great customer service during this position. Early on i was trusted as a key holder and moved up rather quickly to a manger type position. The management was reasonable and always willing to lend a hand. The workplace environment mad it to where i would love o come into work. Dealing with lunch and dinner rush hour I would say would be the hardest part of this job.It is fast paced and extremely stressful. I enjoyed working here however, there was always benefits and fun events going on that kept us interacted with the company.
Rush Hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the people i met.
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, január 7.
I've enjoyed meeting the people i work with. I have not enjoyed how the store is ran. They need to figure out how to treat people, or there business can go down the drain if they mess with the wrong person.
Young management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2018, január 7.
Loved having Sunday’s off! Management was made up of high school seniors or first year college students which was frustrating at times. The business was a lot to handle at that age level. Management did not care about overtime.... could get as much as you wanted!
Pro érvek
Paid overtime all the time
No advancement
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van