Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Leader661 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
661 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 434 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is fast paced and can be filled with fun, but there is high turnover from people quitting. I did learn a lot about how to be a leader of a team and how to deal with issues that are brought to my attention by team members and customers.
Pro érvek
Free break meals
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits and paid vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of nice customers and co-workers. If you can't find something to do, ask a team leader what to do. They are also very flexible with scheduling, but you'll need to give them at least 2-3 weeks notice for any time off.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked here for 4 years. The job paid well but if you are looking for a chance to manage or move up, do not work here. They rarely move up employees but look for outside hires. It is run worse than a prison.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Money is priority over everything and it discouraging when u don’t make decent pay but u can listen to them brag every hour about the money we make them. It really makes u wanna do half the job. Not to mention the level of verbal disrespect u have to endure whether u want to or not from the operator who is supposed to lead by example.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company itself is an amazing brand! They care about their employees, and it shows! They go through an extensive selection process for their store owners, and it pays off. They know the business, are good at what they do, and know what they want! They are willing to work with you and your schedule, to an extent, but that's most companies. And they offer great benefits, only thing that sucked is no vacation time unless you held the position of a director. But I loved my Chick-fil-A fam!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A started to be a job that I hated going to in the beginning, but as time continued I learned to love management and really felt as though they wanted to see me grow and succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has been the best job I have ever had, the room to grow is phenomenal, the support is amazing and each person working there is a family member to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boss was real flexible with class schedule along with life activities. It felt good walking into work, you deal with new and different business every single day!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers were happy and friendly most of the time! We had lots of fun and hung out outside of work. The management can be a bit intense at some stores.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there has help me grow as a person especially with trying to figure out what I want to do in my life. Chick Fil a is a great working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I throughly enjoyed being apart of the chick-fil-a family. There is always opportunity for personal and store growth. It was very satisfying seeing the look of appreciation on the faces of our customers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at Chick-fil-A, I was just a warm body to fill the space. They treat you like you're a machine. Long hours taking orders in the drive-thru, outside, whether its 100 F or freezing outside--with no breaks. You can get hired pretty much anywhere if you have Chick-fil-A on your resume, but it's not worth it to work there more than 6-10 months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good job for mere employees, but as you proceed into management they throw you to the wolves. They expect you to know everything for nothing. In my opinion it is not worth the pay in balance of the work expected of you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no real trust with the operator or upper level management everyone there is just trying to make it to the top by climbing on the next person shoulders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience, it was a good starter job! If you are looking for a job that you can start out with and eventually bike then this is the job for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a very team based workplace. It follows core values that ensures everyone, whether that be employees, guests, or management are having a lovely day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly recommend for teens and college students, or just young adults who need a starter job! The business and customer service experience is invaluable. Environment is very busy, but always uplifting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its challenging at times but they have a system that keeps things flowing and organized.I learned how to work with so many people at ounce, which can be hard at times when moving at such a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work place experience wasn't good with the upper managers. Most of the times it was a negative work place and the upper managers did not know how to communicate with employees. Often times they would yell and get angry taking out their frustration on employees. Some upper managers even made employees cry without apologizing to them either.
I did have a good work experience with the supervisors and team members. We all got treated the same from the upper managers and we could relate to one another better because we were closer in age and had a lot in common, we knew how to best communicate and work together.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were a team leader or higher, Half off on certain meals of you were just a team member.
Kontra érvek
Health benefits were expensive. Hard manual labor. Treatment from upper managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a team lead with the company, and I can honestly say nepotism ruined the experience. Our director was the granddaughter of our operator, and she had the power to make or break your time there. Her favorites were put first with hours and recognition, while others had to fight just for shifts. This is a wonderful company with a wonderful message and mission, but there needs to be more accountability within stores to regulate abuse of power and position by directors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am currently employed as a team lead here at chick-fil-a. I love my job and the customer service that we provide as a company. I’m just looking for a new environment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés