Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

636 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 193 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
The Broken Ladder
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA 302652019, március 10.
The Chick-Fil-A I worked at was great as far as friendship, companionship, teamwork, and management but, I have one very large and overhanging gripe and that is promotions. It is fairly common for someone who has been absolutely busting their back to get a promotion to move up, however, it is almost more common for someone with just management experience to show up and take that position. This was a gripe among all of my coworkers as it made it nearly impossible to move up.

Another huge issue I have is that there is a clear hierarchy of Leader, Coordinator, Manager. However, as of recent, they have removed the Coordinator position. This not only makes it even harder for Team Leaders to move up, but it gives Team Leaders more responsibility with less pay.

However, now the Pros. Management is fantastic. The team strength is tremendous and the atmosphere was always full of energy and positivity.
Free Breakfood, Flexible Scheduling
Stressful
Tough but rewarding.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, március 9.
It's a rough job to work for minimum wage but it builds character. The rush of breakfast and lunch can be very demanding. The people are really what makes this job.
Free food
Kontra érvek
No real healthcare or benefits
excellent customer service traditions
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, VA2019, március 4.
Chick-fil-a is a restaurant that sets the standard for customer service and treats its employees with compassion and respect that makes the overall work environment comfortable and fulfilling.
free meal, discounts, friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, március 4.
I really liked working at the Chick-fil-A. I worked with a great group of people and was glad to be a part of that team. This is a great place to work.
good first job
Front of House Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  America2019, március 1.
Good for a starter job, but takes so long to advance don't count on being promoted quickly. Went through so many managers hired from outside instead of being promoted from within. Really gets people wanting advancement down, and not want to keep giving 100%, and after so many times they quit. Bad customers don't lose good employees, bad management does.
Pro érvek
fun job, great coworkers, typically good guests
bad management
Depends on the location
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, március 1.
Chickfila will always be a good place to work. It was a great first job, got me a ton of customer service experience. The environment depends on the location. Where I worked, the people were childish and the management was just as childish. But, the owner was amazing and treated me like family. The manager on the other hand...
Free lunch, experience, customer service 101
Manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chester, VA2019, február 28.
Flexible schedules, friendly team mates, fast paced environment. Supportive management. Opportunities for career advancement and training. Challenging yet encouraging culture.
Free meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Fast paced and exhausting
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, február 27.
The job requires so much energy that its hard to do anything else for the day. If you give them the opportunity, they will schedule you too much. No rewards for good work and only a raise upon request. Horrible management and hypocritical leadership from the top. The business is rapidly growing and the turnover rate for employees is very high.
Pro érvek
up to 5 dollars for free food.
Kontra érvek
long shifts, short breaks, exhausting
great place to learn
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, február 27.
working here was a good first job. They have a very good way of instilling politeness in their employees to insure great customer service, good job for students
good food
uncomfortable uniforms
Fun place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holly Springs, NC2019, február 25.
CFA is a great job if you're looking for something with flexible hours. The management is much better than most anywhere else I have worked and they actually care about you there. You have plenty of opportunities to move up in position there and they train you very well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Plata, MD2019, február 25.
Amazing values. working for chick-fil-a has tought me some amazing things, great company to work for, wish independent stores were more closely followed to the company morals.
Free luch up to 8 dollars
The people make the job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Purcellville, VA2019, február 24.
Every location is different but in my 2+ years at CFA I went from loving the job because of the great people I worked with, to hating it because those people were gone and management was struggling with scheduling.
great people, fast promotion
Kontra érvek
low starting pay, bad scheduling
Very productive, very fun
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bricktown, NJ2019, február 20.
Very fun place to work! very professional but understanding, have off every Sunday no matter what! flexible hours, great people. Great first job! Always looking to better employees
Pro érvek
Great pay, Treat you great!
no benefits unless management
Fun to work for
Team Member & F2F Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Slidell, LA2019, február 4.
Chick-Fil-A was an enjoyable place to work for, management took care of their employees in time of need. It was easy to get used to the system and was very laid back.
Free Food
Short breaks, Long shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a perfect starting job, and is also a career option down the road!
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, február 4.
The culture of Chick-Fil-A is astounding. How do they manage to make a happy customer out of everyone? It's impressive, and what I'll say is that in my time working for chick-fil-a, the management style and tradition was infectious. I finally understood why this company was so effective. It puts the guest first, always. Everything else comes second, and when you focus all your energy on the one goal of making sure the customer is happy, you get the food out on time, you keep your uniform clean, and you offer your guests no less than the best. It just works!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was cool until management lost there minds
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunset Hills, MO2019, január 25.
It was a fun place to work at until we bwcame short staffed and stayed short staffed. I was let go because i ate a cheese sauce and larger fry and he said i was stealing from them. And i could have paid for it. Other got demoted for switching hrs or wanting pto. Great coworkers just management could have been better and learned how to talk to there employees. Great starter company for kids who want a first time job.
Fun environment
Kontra érvek
No room to grow once they are done with you and your progress
Nice
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2019, január 17.
The company is nice overall.
I got paid 30 minute breaks because i was leadership as well as $8.50 worth of food to eat while i was on break. Overall pay rate is low.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and efficient
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, január 15.
Chick fil A was a great company to start my professional career with that gave me a foundation of skills to further grow and expand on along with making good connections with marketing as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changing environment, changes withouy clarification
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vineland, NJ2019, január 15.
Job is fun and many people are kind. There isn't much room for advancement and changes are made almost everyday without explanation or clarification..
Free meals to leaders
Healthcare, Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great and very educational experience for me.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, január 13.
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A, since we opened in May, it’s been a crazy adventure. Of course, people have come and go but at the same time, it was fun to have met the people I’ve met along the way, and they’ve taught me new things I really didn’t know for myself.
Free lunch on breaks.
Kontra érvek
A few employees lacked urgency.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van