Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

692 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great review with the company
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, május 28.
The management was always on point and doing their best to give all employees equal opportunities and fair work load distributions. I learned good life skills working for them that I carried on to my personal life and was surrounded by positive role models.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, bonuses if we did extraordinary well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment with very friendly employees and management
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2019, május 28.
I really enjoyed working at Chick Fil a. The employees I worked with are very friendly and hard working. It was very easy to communicate with everyone. Management was amazing and always tried to look out for whats best for the employees.
team member
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2019, május 25.
definitely the best company i have ever worked for. they have a great development program and scholarships which is awesome. They really care about their employees.
Good Place to Work
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, május 25.
We would always strive for excellence and that was the culture. Management was tenured and opportunities to move up past an assistant manager is very difficult.
Pro érvek
Free meals and discount meals
Kontra érvek
Less pay than the amount of work should require
Fun place to work...
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2019, május 24.
Working for Chick-Fil-A was a nice experience. I only worked 5 or 6 days per week, 8 hours per day most of the time. I had time to go to school and do other things and the entire team was always very friendly and professional, especially managers and team leaders.
No benefits.
Productive and very fun
Manager, Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, május 22.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work at. Team work is a must while working, management makes everyday a fun day while being productive. The hardest part of this job is the fast paste, but you get use to it and enjoy it after a while.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
job
Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2019, május 20.
I really liked working hre for the years that i did granted i was still in high school at the time but now i dont think ill ever work there again if i dont have to
Great Atmosphere
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, május 16.
Chick-fil-A is very specific on who they hire and offer opportunities to anyone who is willing to take the initiative to further themselves. I think that is why they have some of the best leaders because they have to want the opportunity and work for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive place that has greatly motivated and capable people to work with and learn from
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, május 15.
The workplace is great everyone is friendly and happy to help. Everyone works efficiently, responsibly, and respectfully. I learned to be patient, clear about what is expected and what needs to get done, and how to efficiently lead a team. The hardest part about the job the physical demands and doing your part in the team while leading at the same time, even in time of complete chaos. The most enjoyable part is making someone smile and getting to work with such positive and remarkable people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed this job very much!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, május 14.
I would greet guest as they entered restaurant and see about their needs as they ordered. I greeted them with a smile and a friendly brief conversation. I would confirm order to make sure everything is correct and to satisfaction of guest. I learned how to work in all areas of restaurant seeing to customers needs and training others in these areas as well. I loved seeing customers happy with the service they received and knowing of they would more than likely return. I loved training others to be the best they can be at what they are doing and to provide excellent service. The hardest part of the job was when customers just could not be satisfied. It did not matter what the situation was and how well accommodations were made the customer just could not be satisfied.
Pro érvek
Making guests day by a friendly smile, conversation, and excellent service
Kontra érvek
Guests not being satisfied no matter how well situation was handled
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I worked at
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calhoun, GA2019, május 14.
If you are looking for a great job, this is the place for you. They provide training through the computers and/or Ipads along with discounts for employees. Their is always opportunities to advance along with raises for each certification done. They are very flexible with schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work but really fulfilling
Team Member/Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, május 13.
There's always something to do while working there. Whether its serving the guest or making sure the store is as clean as possible there is never a slow time. Working here helped me grow as a person and as a leader. Plenty of opportunity for growth and you get to me a wide range of different and diverse people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newington, CT2019, május 13.
Chick-fil-a Is a great place to work. Managers and coworkers are always positive. The kitchen is very easy to learn and work in. Great for a first job.
Pro érvek
friendly environment, free meals, good break system.
Kontra érvek
very busy, lots of clean up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 20.
They are not a chicken business. They are a people business disguised as a chicken business. By this, I mean that they genuinely care about not only their guests but their employees as well. They build boys and mend men.
Pro érvek
Positive atmosphere, employee meals, flexible schedule
Health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly, driven and full of hospitality
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Diberville, MS 395402019, április 20.
Great job for anyone who wants to begin a career within the customer service industry. Their work environment, career success training, and overall morals of their business helps guide a person in the right direction to giving GREAT customer service with pleasure.
3,0
Stressful job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, VA2019, április 16.
A typical work day consists of bending over backwards for needy customers. It's Chick-fil-A, so of course they're constantly busy from the time they open to the time they close.Labor is kept at a strict 16% on weekdays and 13% on Fridays and Saturdays, so your store will most likely be understaffed during the slower times (which are still busy because it's Chick-fil-A) and you won't always be guaranteed a 30 minute break. If you're working a 12 hour shift, good luck getting two thirty minute breaks because you'll probably only get one (if that). You're required to be happy, smiling, and enthusiastic, even to the rudest of customers. If you're a Team Leader like I was, your boss will most likely criticize you, ask you agitating questions like "Why are our survey scores low? What are you doing to improve them? Why is so-and-so on break, it's almost time for the lunch rush?" etc. They won't exactly reward you or praise you when you do a good job. They say they give you "flexible hours" but then they'll schedule you overtime without asking first, basically force you to stay late 30 minutes to an hour after your shift was supposed to end, ask you to come in early all the time because the schedule was understaffed. I lost count of the number of times that I requested a day off way in advance, and then was still scheduled to work that day. The manager will require you to do things that they themselves would not even do, like work a closing shift and then open the very next day. Happened to me and my co-workers all the time. The workplace culture is good, because everyone tends to be  több... upbeat and enthusiastic, even though we're all miserable deep down on the inside. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast-paced environment, and maintaining a good mood when you feel like you're having a mental break down. Some locations offer free meals to employees, but the location I worked at did not. Only managers received free food while regular employees get a 50% discount on the overpriced food. The most enjoyable part of the job is finally getting to clock out and go home. Kudos to people who can stand working here for more than 1 year.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
You get a 50% discount on the food (Limited to certain items, and only while working)
Kontra érvek
Literally everything else about the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job to learn basic customer service
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri City, TX2019, április 15.
This job taught me alot of my work ethic and customer service skills. to this day i still cannot say your welcome to customers and must say "My Pleasure"
Pro érvek
Good place to learn work ethic
"My Pleasure"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work hours and advancement
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, április 14.
Chick-Fil-A offers a very flexible work schedule by working around when you're available and allowing other people to work for you in case you can't show up. They also offer advancement for moving up in the company.
Employee meals
Very easy to burn out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great first job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lionville, PA2019, április 14.
I worked as a team leader at a franchise location. It was a lot of fun and I worked part time through high school and college. The people were great and I made lasting friendships and learned great customer service skills.
Fun environment, fast pace
Short breaks, worked 12 hour days, pay was abysmal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fleming Island, FL2019, április 13.
Very flexible with working hours. Fun, friendly environment. Opportunities for advancement are very limited. We get a break and have certain selections from the menu we can have for free.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van