Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

650 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 058 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not a bad place to be
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2018, augusztus 17.
The job was pretty laid back for the most part, just need to keep yourself (and sometimes others) busy and productive, very busy when a rush comes but the teamwork is definitely there!
Pro érvek
Upbeat work environment, normally respectful customers
Kontra érvek
No paid time off, no benefits for team members, only management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome first time job or for a career
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2018, augusztus 17.
Awesome work environment, good pay and free food on days that you worked. Management is nice but seemed to have favorites. It is possible to turn this job into a career or potentially own a store if you work towards it. Closed on Sundays is a plus.
Pro érvek
Pay, free lunch, incentives, scholarships
Busy all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on the operator.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO and Greeley, CO2018, augusztus 16.
While I was at my first store I greatly appreciated the team that was built and the true spirit of teamwork carried through. In a fast food job it made every shift much more bearable and our good attitude was clearly reciprocated by the majority of our customers. At the Greeley, CO location however was much more focused on making money. Ironically enough, the location that cared more about the owner making money did a much worse business than the store focused on its people. Overall I believe Chick-fil-A is a great company and for the most part takes really good care of its employees and customers, but there are definitely rotten operators. My one across the board complaint is just the uniform but it still was nothing that would prevent me from working here in the future.
People, community, benifits
Some people, uniform
Great company!
Team Member/Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2018, augusztus 16.
Chick-fil-a stands by its standards. It is a great Christian company that strives to help its community and others. They are careful in hiring people that will love the customers.
great
Cashier/team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, UT2018, augusztus 16.
great environment and co workers are great to work with.hands on training and company promoted off site events and helped the community with events and fundraisers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start your work experience
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Matthews, NC2018, augusztus 13.
For a place to first start working at, it is a great company. They respect your values and have an understanding of things concerning school, family, and health.
First job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, augusztus 12.
As my first job i thought this was great. quickly discovered that i did a-lot more work compared to what i was being paid. it was a great first job, I learned a-lot including how much Im worth in the restaurant industry.
Pro érvek
lunch half off during shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, fun working environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, augusztus 12.
A typical day at work mainly consisted of working extremely hard to take care of and make all guests happy and content. Hospitality and patience are two things I really learned while working here. The management was always wonderful and caring. The workplace culture was always very traditional, positive behaviors and attitudes, as well a lot of positive interaction. The hardest part of the job was just learning everything you needed to know in order to be a great team member. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers and co workers.
Pro érvek
Friendly co workers and customers, free lunches, fair management
Kontra érvek
short breaks and being closed on Sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have everything good but overwork you
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018, augusztus 10.
Chick fil a helped with communication skills with customers and trained others where they were needed. The only problem was that they let rumors get out of hand and overworked the people who did their job right rather than teaching others how to do it better
free food, nice people
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work in
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, augusztus 8.
This was my first job and it was so nice to work there. Everybody was nice and took their time to train you right. They also promote people very frequently. It’s a very loving place.
Free lunch
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn communication skills.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, augusztus 6.
I loved working at chick fil a.Co workers were like family. This was a very well organized place. The staff were friendly. We worked as a team to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to be a part of
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, augusztus 5.
I love being a part of the CFA Altoona team. Coworkers and management are wonderful and it is a positive and very rewarding place to work. It is a fast paced job yet not stressful. They do a great job preparing you for the day ahead to make it as smooth as possible. The pay is wonderful for the altoona area and hours are always offered and there if you want them!!
Meal Discounts, Rewarding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, augusztus 3.
It was really hard work maybe a good job if you are in school but is very demanding and always busy if you are looking for an easy job this is not it but they do have free food sometimes!
Fun place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 1.
Operator only worried about herself and her family. Not so much about her employees. Co workers were really nice! I liked working there, but after working there full-time for more than a year no rewards or recognition were given unless we asked for them.
Free meals
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Team lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, július 29.
Chick-Fil-a is a great work environment that provides opportunity for team members to learn and grow in many different ways, but focused on customer service. You learn how to serve the guest to the best of your abilities and to remain calm in all situations. There are also many opportunities to grow and get promoted if you work for it. It is an amazing job to have.
Free meal
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 21.
Very fun environment with great coworkers. Guests are very polite for the most part. The job is flexible when it comes to taking off days. The people in there are really like family
Free meals
No benefits
Great job for students
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, július 20.
Great place to work, unless you are older and looking for your career spot. Works well with school schedules, and time off. Managment is good. Willing to train employees.
Fast Paced
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton Square, NJ2018, július 20.
There was never a dull day at CFA. Each one is owned independently so experiences could be completely different at each one. I learned a lot and had fun sometimes, we got to do fun things as a whole team on Sundays which was cool!
Great Experience
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, július 19.
My experience working at Chick-fil-A as a high school student was a wonderful one. My restaurant owner, General Manager, and leadership really cared about me as a person and cared about my work experience. They provided opportunities for me to be appropriately challenged and grow and advance.
Productive Work Place but Can Use Improvement
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, július 18.
Definitely a place that allows growth. Just needs people who are willing to come in and help make the necessary changes. Has the potential to be great.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van