Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

398 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Poor Management
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2017, szeptember 6.
I've worked for the company for many years. The management style is horrible. With the experience that I have, one would believe that I would be looked at as a manager, yet that isn't the case. The best part of the job is really working with the team members and setting an example for them, but other than that, I've wasted my time working under this current management.
Not Worth It
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2017, szeptember 6.
Working the night shift at my particular store felt like high school. This job had ore petty drama between day and night shift than a reality tv show. The high standards of service and expectation of perfection really caused tension within the store's overall team.
Discounted food
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, strict rules, school spirit nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfairly treated employees and high work load with low pay
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2017, augusztus 31.
Had to work 50+ hours per week, got no benefits, got scolded over the smallest slip up and was expected to have everything perfect or would be in trouble.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes no break, hot, fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Eh
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moncks Corner, SC2017, augusztus 30.
I loved the company, the owners, and the people. The management was the only thing that made days unbearable. Expressing my frustrations in order to continue the relationship didn’t help. Greatly missed company.
Discounts
Meal privileges
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive environment. Fast pace and very polite
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2017, augusztus 29.
Job was fun and stressful at the same time. Great for a first job. Fast pace and very clean. Competitive and clean . Team members and management were very polite
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Frustrating with no room for advancement
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lone Tree, CO2017, augusztus 29.
I've worked with Chick-fil-a for 2 years. I appreciated having a job the first couple months, but the job loses it's luster after 3 months or so.

When you start a shift you are most often bombarded with dedicated Chick-fil-a customers. Getting to know them is nice until you start serving 90-120 per hour during peak times.

The best thing about Chick-fil-a is it is very well respected when you put it on applications. Also, the customer service they teach is very well put together.

The downside is pay. If you are even remotely ambitious I would not recommend getting an hourly job for any reason unless you need the money to start your own company. I left and started a lawn mowing company and was able to make twice as much money in a fraction of the time. Chick-fil-a funded my first venture.

(Side note) The operator I worked for, Doug Jacobson, was not the kindest when it came to pay. I was promoted to Team Leader with a $.50/hr raise. When I realized I wasn't granted the raise 6 weeks later Doug refused to give me the compensation for the time I worked as a team lead for the previous 6 weeks.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, great discounts off duty
Kontra érvek
Not much advancement, horrible pay.
Life at the Chick
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2017, augusztus 28.
It was very fast paced and I love it from the workers to the management and customers. Saturday's were always the busiest days but long as you had a good team you were good to go.
It was ok
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, augusztus 28.
It was a ok place to work but I would not go back to work if I had too. Working there did improve my customer service skills. And the food was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work and learn
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dulles, VA2017, augusztus 27.
A great place to work for people, especially teens in school. You'll always learn new things each day. You won't always get the happiest customers but you learn how to cooperate and deal with difficult situations and learn the consequences.
Free meals up to $7; friendly co workers; almost always off on time
Kontra érvek
Gets stressful at times; not everyone is friendly; you don't always do what you want to do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast-paced. Amazing work environment
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2017, augusztus 26.
Love working here!! It is fun and they give lots of room to advance and grow within the company. It is a team oriented environment. Being here has taught me so many new skills and grown me as a leader .
Chick fil a
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2017, augusztus 24.
Chick fil a is a really great environment to work around. Chick fil a has lots of benefits that you may be interested in, and also has great tasting food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Healthy environment with outstanding customer service
Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Severn, MD2017, augusztus 24.
I worked at Chick-fil-a for 4 years and i would have to say i was very sad to leave that job. They treated me with excellence and encouraged me to do better in everything i did. Chick-fil-a definitely valued their employees and made sure we were comfortable.
Pro érvek
free lunch, raises, and unlimited time off
no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun. Good environment. Good people in general.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2017, augusztus 21.
This place has always been popular. So why change it now. I just had to go somewhere different because of personal issues that i had to deal with. I still go back and see everyone. Thwy are like family to me.
Pro érvek
Free lunchs and payed breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and exciting environment with great co-workers
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomeryville, PA2017, augusztus 20.
A super efficient company starting at the management level, everyday at work is something new to experience. The level of energy required is high and attentive customer service skills are a must.
efficient company
Kontra érvek
fast-paced and always on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, also hectic.
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 16.
Stressful but fun place to work at. I learned to multitask, improve leadership skills, and work on time management. The hardest part of working here, is the stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice job with friendly people
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, augusztus 15.
The people are nice there they are very helpful. It also pays well. It's a nice job to have if your in high school or your young trying to find a quick job to pay the bills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough pay for the amount of work
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, augusztus 15.
Very low pay, and not enough hours given. they are too focused on being a fast restaurant that they forget to pay attention to employees. There was favoritism in the work place and a lot of people moving up do to family relations. Employees were often over looked and not praised or recongnized for their good work. Rate 3 out of 10 work experience.
Pro érvek
learn good customer service, other employees and managers are nice
Kontra érvek
food allowances constanstly cut back, bad hours and low pay
not enjoyable
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2017, augusztus 14.
owner does not appreciate employees, working here really drains you its fast paced and you dont gt paid enough for all the work you do. The managers are good just the owner who dosent seem to care
great
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2017, augusztus 8.
it was very organized the mangers were very helpful and so were my fellow co workers. i had a great training experience the customers were awesome as well
Great place to work!!
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, GA2017, augusztus 1.
Working here was a great learning experience, management was very transparent and steeped up to help the team.
Cross training to learn different roles was a added bonus. Very ethical and well organized place to work with grand customer service
Employee discount