Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

582 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 136 értékelés megtekintése
Fun Place to Work
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, május 21.
Love the environment, great coworkers and great location. By far the ideal place to work for a part-time position as a student, flexible hours and average pay.
Depends on your supervisors
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyannis, MA2018, május 19.
If you have the pleasure of working for a franchise, you'll probably come across either a very good operator or very poorly chosen operator. In my case, my operator was obviously very unstable and therefore was unsure as to how to run her business. This posed for a very toxic work environment and even restaurant environment after leaving. After I quit, there was a string of others who left as well due to the negligence of the owner. The average Chick-Fil-A runs with 80 employees, and we had 25 at a time. This didn't ever make the owner understand that we needed help until everyone left.
Unresponsive corporate
Why Management breaks a job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 18.
Never before have I experienced such infighting and personal qualms have an effect on work. If it wasn't friends gaining special treatment or people who only wanted to work getting the short end for not bowing to social pressures. DO NOT WORK HERE
Free Lunch
EVERYTHING ELSE
Great work place
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 7.
It was a great overall work place. It provided opurtunity to grow and really learn leadership shills as well as customer service skills. I would definitely work for them again.
Best Service Industry Job
Chick fil A Team Leader (Mall of America) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, május 6.
I love working at Chick-fil-A! Yes, they have high standards for their workers, but that is why they are known for their outstanding service and culture of excellence. They take care of their own and base their promotional decisions on leadership and work ethic, not seniority or time at the job.
GREAT work environment
Kontra érvek
you'll get fat from their phenomenal chicken nuggets
Loved It
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 6.
Only left because I decided to move across the country. Company and my store operator are amazing and truly help you achieve your goals whether they are work related or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and friendly place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Howell, NJ2018, május 3.
fast paced quick-service restaurant with friendly and courteous staff and management. room for advancement and competitive pay. everyone always strives to make guests welcome.
Cfa
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, VA2018, május 1.
I loved working at Chick-Fil-A. I worked at two different stores for a total of 3 years. I was promoted at both locations after just a few months. Managers in this company care about their employees as family. I miss working with this company and will always look back on my Chick Fil A Family with a happy smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with kind and loving co-workers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2018, április 30.
Chick-Fil-A is an amazing company. The culture is great and the environment is also great. People are kind and supportive. For the most part, the owners are generous and smart.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and Stressful but good discounts
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2018, április 29.
The average day at CFA is very busy and focused on time. You get 30 min breaks for every 4 hours you work, and you're rushed to attend every customer.
free meals, friendly people
Kontra érvek
no benefits, hounded on customer wait time
First Job
Team Leader/Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delran, NJ2018, április 25.
Great place for a teenager to start in the work force. I've learned many life lessons while serving customers and how to react when treated poorly. I've also gained a hard work ethic because there is no time to "relax" while on this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A typical day at Chick-fil-A
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, április 23.
I began as a Team worker which involved getting the job done in a non questionable time and staying on top of things. Next, I was promoted to Team Leader and the duties involved were to lead employees in the direction they needed to go in order to grow in the way they desired.; The business profit, facility safety, and overall customers satisfaction were Ideal at this level.
uplifting workplace
Team Member/ Senior Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, április 22.
Even when the store got really busy everyone kept a positive attitude. The food is so good because it really is made with a high standard and good quality. The management at my store in the night shift was not that great and the managers were not as good as day leaders, but it could have been worse. The hardest part of the job was probably keeping on top of all the orders we had with an understaffed kitchen. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
free break food
no added benefits
Productive and fun enviornment
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 21.
When I first started working at Chick-Fil-A, the managers were eager to train me on every position. I learned all the positions a bit quicker than the other employees. I've enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A, and I am lucky this was my first job. The company teaches their employees how to treat the guest and make sure all their needs are met.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced, encouraging staff
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dacula, GA2018, április 19.
While working at Chick Fil A, I served as a general team member for most of my tenure there, then transitioned into a management position of Team Leader- a shift manager.
Productive environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2018, április 18.
Chickfila is a wonderful workplace to grow and learn. Not only do you serve great food, you get close to customers, and everyone becomes a family. When someone is in trouble, employees come together and pray and hope everything is resolved. Chickfila is more than just a fast food restaurant; it’s a place where you feel home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 14.
Enjoy working in hospitality services as a valuable team member. I like working with people to meet goals and objectives. The restaurant is an exciting place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work environment that increased growth and leadership skills.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weddington, NC2018, április 10.
A typical day at work would include arriving to the store, clocking on shift and creating set up for the night. I would run night crew and put everyone in their positions while running breaks for the entire night. Once the store closes, I would close down all of the drawers and the electronic safe. I was in charge of distributing tasks for closing front of house and back of house. I would close down the office and both electronic and manual safe. At the end of the night I would set up the security system and lock of the doors for the night. I have progressed in leadership roles, task management, teamwork, and communication skills while working at Chick-Fil-A for 5 years. As a workplace, we value the collective workings as a team, and we relied on one another to be the best store we could be. A difficult task presented while working at Chick-Fil-A was communication between the front of house and kitchen, Mistakes would be made on customers orders but we always performed the best we could to alleviate any problems and make sure the guest had an enjoyable experience. A positive aspect of working at Chick-Fil-A were the leadership skills I acquired and my management wanting me to succeed in my further goals within a criminal justice career. I have received nothing but support from my fellow co-workers and leadership team.
Pro érvek
Leadership skills promoted, great relationships and free food while on shift
Hours, low-pay
If your management is good then you will have fun! If not.... You're Screwed
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, április 10.
Good luck
It was very hard working when all the upper manegement act like children. If your chick fil a has good manager you will probly like working there but if you get bad managers like mine then you probably wont enjoy working here.
productive and fun
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2018, április 9.
always making sure we stay humble and treat customers with respected as if they were family. great environment, your co workers become family, and your supervisors are understanding! always there to help you.
free food
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van