Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
894 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is great, I thoroughly enjoy my job. But the only thing is that there is so much favoritism it's sickening. If you're not a favorite, you get stuck doing the worst tasks manageable. If you ask to do other tasks, they will not listen half of the time. Management doesn't care about your mental health or any issues with other employees unless you're a favorite. Workplace wise, they will push you so hard until you are miserable. I've had multiple incidents at work resulting in me hurting myself. Half of the time they wouldn't let me file worker's compensation. The only time they filed it was because the operator was present.
$6 free meal on break, friendship with co-workers
Kontra érvek
favoritism, lack of concern about employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well let me Start Chicfila was my Second Job I was 16Yrs Old When I started..I Then Moved From North Carolina and Transferred to the Chicfila in Eastdale Mall..My Experience in Overall My Bosses Were Fair and Concerned About there Employees Most of the Time...And I Do Like They Are Very Family Oriented..
Flexible Hours, Good Management, and Fair Most Times
I Feel the Pay Could of Been Way More..I Feel That Was Due to My Location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great company to work for, I’ve enjoyed my time there very much. The leadership within the company all seem to be good people to work for and excited about what they do.
Free lunches, flexible scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job grows your leadership skills like never before. The culture of Chick Fil A encourages you to reach for greatness in every aspect of your life. It instill discipline, a sense of urgency, people smarts, and a plethora of other tools to be successful in any organization you choose to be a part of.
50% lunch breaks and scholarship opportunity
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Hard work creates an atmosphere to have fun and time goes fast. Phenomenal people to work for who won’t judge you. Mess up? That’s okay, there grace. Good luck!
Great pay!
Consistent business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work. Everyday I come in and see the faces of all my coworkers always brings a smile to my face. I love the environment and the constant pursuit to be the best restaurant we could possibly be.
Pro érvek
Work environment, colleagues, flexible hours, great pay, room for growth
Very busy, working outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as a whole is good to work for, good ethics and team work. In the beginning I loved working for Chick-Fil-A Dumfries. I loved going to work and was genuinely happy. The first wave of managers who were there when I first started were fantastic(August 2018)However, towards the end of my time at Chick Fil A, the management team was complete garbage. I hated going to work for people who were just rude and overall not very good at what they did.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, decent pay, free meals
Poor quality managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a company that is able to work with your schedule, one of the main benefits of this company was the people you get to meet, and the experience you have there.
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
some people who made the job look hard and not good place to work, specially the BOH senior team leader, but after that the job is easy to learn. at least for me was easy to learn, i hope you find it easy
fast learning, teamwork.
poor managment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some locations have everything you’re looking for in a job that doesn’t feel like a job. This location is pretty much right up there but some conflicts are present
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good time. The people are great and you will form good friendships. Work hours are flexible so if you’re a college student that’s a benefit. Pays well too for fast food work depending on location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty solid restaurant to work at IF your getting started. I love there training staff, they really make sure to give detailed and explicit directions to make sure nobody is left behind
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re a college student you probably considered Chick Fli A as a job well there are way better options. It is a thankless job where you serve the owners paycheck. You typically don’t get recognized for constantly arriving on time and delivering excellent customer service. At my location unless you were friends with the managers or “attractive” you weren’t deem fit for promotion despite skill. I suffered a lot of racist remarks said by management at my location and after a year of excellent service it was time to go. I wouldn’t recommend working for this location.
Free food sometimes...?
Kontra érvek
Poor, drama, favoritisms, lack of growth, insensitive comments, lazy managers, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has franchised stores. Unfortunately, there needs to be a better screening before they allow someone to run a store that has no experience in the business management and fairness of a company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an ok place to work when I needed flexible hours. Most of the people were nice. The managers needed a lot more training though. They didn't respect the workers, and that meant no one respected them. When I say managers I mean the store managers, not the directors. The directors were great. The other issue is, for supposedly being Christian, they didn't act like it.
Flexible
Judgmental/poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is not very good(starting at barely minimum wage) and moving up is based on favoritism. They lack diversity. They often hire a few black people at once and when they leave they do it again. They are manipulative. They will make you feel like you will not be happy at any other job to try to keep you there. The adults(managers and above) are paid almost double what team members are paid and they rarely do work in the restaurant. The team members are mostly nice but don’t let the niceness of managers fool you, they are often two-faced.
Choose your availability. Sundays off
Limited chance to grow. Low wages. Hours are not consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did quit on my second day of working at Chick-fil-A. And three years later I'm leadng the orientation for a new hires. I have grown immensely within the walls of my Chick-fil-A franchise. This is where I learned where I wanted to work in human resources and I love everyday of work
Pro érvek
Opportunities for learning and growth
The pay is not the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here while going to school. They worked with my schedule. It was fast paced and fun. I loved my coworkers. I have nothing bad to say about them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the company was good but the leadership puts too much on one person especially when i was still in highschool. All in All these are franchises so do your research.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The facilities, working environment, and culture or Chick-fil-A are positive and reassuring to both Team members and Team Leaders, however, the management staffing and directors of the restaurant are often alienating and unhelpful in times of restaurant or personal need.
Pro érvek
employee meals, flexible hours, positive environment
Kontra érvek
poor management, health care, skewed manager priorities
Munkahelyi kultúra
This store at Seven Corners, Falls Church, VA is on top of their game but management were not good. They don’t pay you well and you don’t get free meals on your break. Only management get free meals. Racism and discrimination also a factor that this location is not good for people of color. Lots of drama between management and employees. Very stressful job. High turnover. Good for first job experience.