Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

691 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 999 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Poor management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 8.
The time I spent at Chick-fil-A was great. At the beginning anyways. It all started going down hill with poor management hires, a very high turnover rate, and a obvious sign of favoritism from managers. Upside pay is well and discounted items when you work is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive. Have fun working. Good place for a career.
Team leader BOH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, július 7.
The work is well organized. Fun. Highly qualified managers. They know how to motivate employees to work. When you need they come to the rescue. The specificity of the work is such that the relatively high level of stress associated with large volume and speed of execution of orders. Work culture like in all other Chick Fill A stores, at a high level. They try to hire employees with a high level of spiritual development. Their services are focused on hospitality and high guest satisfaction. Just one of the expression "its my pleasure" says for itself.
I can work perfectly in all positions. I learned to anticipate future pictures of operations 2-3 steps forward. From the first 3 days I can determine whether this or that new employee wants or can work at this job, whether they should be trained further. I learned how to professionally train employees (so that they quickly master their jobs and their productivity became high).
3,0
Its okay
Team Member/Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, július 2.
Good food. Long standing days and an excess amount of people to serve. Good mission and values. However, even thought it is faith based, not everyone is a christian.
Flex scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting environment and with a quality meals for the Customers
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900242019, június 29.
It an environment where one is allowed to have fun such as listening to music, singing and banter while working.
It is a place where products qualities are not compromised.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Best first job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2019, június 27.
Excellent pay, career options, and flexibility in scheduling. Would recommend to anybody, but especially to those starting their first job. Hard work, but character developing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was a good job to be at while in high school/ college.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2019, június 26.
This was a good job to work at while in school. Did not bring enough income, and felt like they did not help me grow. I did not feel supported by management- but the job itself was fun and easy.
Hated it
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, június 26.
They just tried to work you way to hard an not allow every body to do they part that kind of got under my skin but work is work hard or not I’m willing to do it
Free lunch
Over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work short term.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, június 17.
I'd come in and immediately make sure that certain things(sanitizer, items stored according to state regulation, clean towels for work areas, food safety measures being used) were in order and that the day ran smoothly.

I learned how to train employees based on CFA standards and what it takes to run a CFA store.

Management at times seemed not to concerned with food safety, and constantly put me in situations where I was forced to work with someone with no regard to food safety or CFA standards.

The workplace was friendly but stressful.
The hardest part of the job was noticing potential food safety risk but not saying anything because no immediate action would take place.

Knowing that I had a good influence on some of the employees but overall it was a great learning experience.
Chick
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, június 16.
Personally, I felt that I had to overwork to get to where I finished at Chick-Fil-A... Sometimes overworking wasn’t even enough. I love the people that work for the company, but some managers could use work. I Would recommend Chick-Fil-A as a first job.
Good pay for first Job
treatment of team members
Counterproductive work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 16.
The time that I spent at chic fil a started extremely well but as time went on and some of the coworkers I got, the job culture began to deteriorate at my location but overall I believe it’s a great franchise to work for.
Pro érvek
Free meals, good breaks, flexible scheduling
Can be very overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 15.
This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.
Free meals and 401 k
Kontra érvek
You can’t move up in the company.
it was really good.
Manager/Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 12.
The interview was great and everything that was asked was really awesome to me. I learned that the job is a great working enviroment and people are very friendly there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced environemtn that continues to improve and grow.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2019, június 12.
CFA (Chick-Fil-A) is a fast paced environment where its employees are well taken care of, from flexible scheduling, to great benefits, to wondrous hours and pay (if you meet the prerequisites for such advancements). CFA is highly supportive of one's academical and financial well-being, such to the extent of them providing scholarships and retirement plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Events Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 8.
It gets a little crazy as the store is always busy but most people that work their have a very positive attitude. The store also work great with your schedule as i was able to work with ease while being in college.
Great for first job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, június 8.
Wonderful, friendly work environment, great for a first job! I would very much recommend working here to anyone seeking a job with little to no experience in the workplace.
Pro érvek
Free meals, discounts, and great experiences
Can be pyshically taxing
adaptive
Kitchen Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 7.
chic fil a molded me to be a better worker and overall person seriously. Help me to be more vocal and increased my people management skills to another level
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaches you TONS about customer service, but...
Team Lead/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, június 1.
Although you learn a ton about customer service and how to delicately handle the worst of situations, that's one of the only things you really learn at your time at Chick Fil A.

I have loved it there and its been a great place for me to work because I love to stay super busy and always on my feet doing something, whether its cleaning or stocking or helping customers. For most new hires though its pretty tough and they are gone within a month or two. It is a hard environment to adjust to.

You get almost no breaks and when you do, a lot of the time they are cut short because its just too busy and we are always understaffed, even though the operator says we are overstaffed and then proceeds to cut labor even more.

The lower level employees are what make the job fun, they are all trained and have a good time while remaining professional and cordial to guests. The best parts of the day is when you get to have just that small little five minute talk with each other when we aren't busy.

Moving up is another really annoying thing. I totally understand being careful about who the boss chooses to promote and delegate to, but a lot of it (at my particular store) feels like total favoritism instead of promoting based on merit. In my almost two and a half years I was promoted once and there are plenty of other employees who are in the same boat as I am. We are all hard working people, but almost no recognition or credit is given to the employees who really deserve it

Upper management also doesn't really feel super in touch with lower employees, it's very hard to tell if they
  több... really care at all about some of their employees  kevesebb
Discounted Food, Customer Service Learning Experience
Short/No Breaks, Hard to be Promoted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, opportunities to move up in the comapny
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, június 1.
This was a good job for the time I had been employed. Employee wages were a decent rate. The location I worked for it felt as though there were opportunities to move up however you had to be involved with the right people. I enjoyed the job for most of my experience but I worked long hours 6 days out of the week.
good wages, carrer development
No benefits
Chick fil a
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, május 30.
This was a great opportunity to be a part of the team I worked for. Very flexible with hours. I learned how to lead and be a shift leader. Management was willing to listen and hear what you had to say. Hardest part about the job was how fast paced it was. Most enjoyable part about the job was how much fun you got to have with the people you worked with.
free meals, paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great review with the company
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, május 28.
The management was always on point and doing their best to give all employees equal opportunities and fair work load distributions. I learned good life skills working for them that I carried on to my personal life and was surrounded by positive role models.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, bonuses if we did extraordinary well
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van