Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

633 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 175 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 20.
They are not a chicken business. They are a people business disguised as a chicken business. By this, I mean that they genuinely care about not only their guests but their employees as well. They build boys and mend men.
Pro érvek
Positive atmosphere, employee meals, flexible schedule
Health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly, driven and full of hospitality
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Diberville, MS 395402019, április 20.
Great job for anyone who wants to begin a career within the customer service industry. Their work environment, career success training, and overall morals of their business helps guide a person in the right direction to giving GREAT customer service with pleasure.
Stressful job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, VA2019, április 16.
A typical work day consists of bending over backwards for needy customers. It's Chick-fil-A, so of course they're constantly busy from the time they open to the time they close.Labor is kept at a strict 16% on weekdays and 13% on Fridays and Saturdays, so your store will most likely be understaffed during the slower times (which are still busy because it's Chick-fil-A) and you won't always be guaranteed a 30 minute break. If you're working a 12 hour shift, good luck getting two thirty minute breaks because you'll probably only get one (if that). You're required to be happy, smiling, and enthusiastic, even to the rudest of customers. If you're a Team Leader like I was, your boss will most likely criticize you, ask you agitating questions like "Why are our survey scores low? What are you doing to improve them? Why is so-and-so on break, it's almost time for the lunch rush?" etc. They won't exactly reward you or praise you when you do a good job. They say they give you "flexible hours" but then they'll schedule you overtime without asking first, basically force you to stay late 30 minutes to an hour after your shift was supposed to end, ask you to come in early all the time because the schedule was understaffed. I lost count of the number of times that I requested a day off way in advance, and then was still scheduled to work that day. The manager will require you to do things that they themselves would not even do, like work a closing shift and then open the very next day. Happened to me and my co-workers all the time. The workplace culture is good, because everyone tends to be  több... upbeat and enthusiastic, even though we're all miserable deep down on the inside. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast-paced environment, and maintaining a good mood when you feel like you're having a mental break down. Some locations offer free meals to employees, but the location I worked at did not. Only managers received free food while regular employees get a 50% discount on the overpriced food. The most enjoyable part of the job is finally getting to clock out and go home. Kudos to people who can stand working here for more than 1 year.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
You get a 50% discount on the food (Limited to certain items, and only while working)
Kontra érvek
Literally everything else about the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job to learn basic customer service
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri City, TX2019, április 15.
This job taught me alot of my work ethic and customer service skills. to this day i still cannot say your welcome to customers and must say "My Pleasure"
Pro érvek
Good place to learn work ethic
"My Pleasure"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work hours and advancement
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, április 14.
Chick-Fil-A offers a very flexible work schedule by working around when you're available and allowing other people to work for you in case you can't show up. They also offer advancement for moving up in the company.
Employee meals
Very easy to burn out
Great first job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lionville, PA2019, április 14.
I worked as a team leader at a franchise location. It was a lot of fun and I worked part time through high school and college. The people were great and I made lasting friendships and learned great customer service skills.
Fun environment, fast pace
Short breaks, worked 12 hour days, pay was abysmal
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fleming Island, FL2019, április 13.
Very flexible with working hours. Fun, friendly environment. Opportunities for advancement are very limited. We get a break and have certain selections from the menu we can have for free.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
This job is a family
Team Leader/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2019, április 12.
At my store we are just like family. I would work for Chick-Fil-A for the rest of my life if I could. The culture here is like no other. I would recommend this job to any person at any age.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Great company
Manager/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, április 9.
Chick-fil-A teaches employees value in culture and following perfected processes. You can advance within any store as far as you want to- management lies ahead for those who take initiative and represent the brand well.
Pro érvek
Free food, flexible scheduling, teaches good values
Service Industry Blues are common
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job that gets a young person out of their comfort zone.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hampton Cove, AL2019, április 3.
Good place with good people and management who know how to execute clean and fresh food service with a smile. They give lots of hours if you are a good worker.
Free meals
Fast food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a dull moment, always a fun place to work.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2019, március 28.
First day on the job you will learn that your co-workers know how to make you feel welcomed. You'll pick up people skills very quickly. Management will not allow you to fail if they have have tools to assist you. Plus the owner is great lol so it just makes it a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2019, március 28.
Loved my job. Fun place to work, always had something going on.If i ever had a problem management did their best to fix it. Time off was never a problem.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job with plenty of room for advancement
BOH Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2019, március 27.
Working for Chick-fil-A is like working for Disney. Both companies are known for their customer service, and because of this both companies have very high standards set for their team! Chick-fil-A is great for someone looking for a first-time job, a job that works with flexible schedules, or even just looking for a job in general. There is plenty of room for growth in the company, and the company offers health insurance to full time employees!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Flexible schedule
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, március 25.
If you're able to multi-task and work fast then CFA is the place for you. They will accommodate your schedule, and will try to give you the hours you want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Review
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, március 23.
Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for anyone- high school or out of school. There are opportunities for scholarships and tuition assistance. Most of the co-workers are supportive as well and most of the time it's fun to go to work.
Chick-fil-A
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, március 18.
This was an amazing first job opportunity I have ever had. The co-workers were great. The customers are very patient and amazing. And plus they really care about you. They are very flexible. I learned that with patience I can achieve anything. The hardest part of the job was literally trying not to say "You're Welcome". It was always My Pleasure to everyone. I really enjoyed the environment, and how they did activities with the parents and their children on Wednesdays.
Free Lunches, Positive Environment, Coaching, Amazing Customers
They're closed on Sundays
Productive and Rewarding
Team Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2019, március 17.
Chick-fil-A provided an engaging and productive work environment to keep me busy. I enjoyed working with my coworkers, but my upper management leaders did not uphold rules as strictly as they should.
The Broken Ladder
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA 302652019, március 10.
The Chick-Fil-A I worked at was great as far as friendship, companionship, teamwork, and management but, I have one very large and overhanging gripe and that is promotions. It is fairly common for someone who has been absolutely busting their back to get a promotion to move up, however, it is almost more common for someone with just management experience to show up and take that position. This was a gripe among all of my coworkers as it made it nearly impossible to move up.

Another huge issue I have is that there is a clear hierarchy of Leader, Coordinator, Manager. However, as of recent, they have removed the Coordinator position. This not only makes it even harder for Team Leaders to move up, but it gives Team Leaders more responsibility with less pay.

However, now the Pros. Management is fantastic. The team strength is tremendous and the atmosphere was always full of energy and positivity.
Free Breakfood, Flexible Scheduling
Stressful
Tough but rewarding.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, március 9.
It's a rough job to work for minimum wage but it builds character. The rush of breakfast and lunch can be very demanding. The people are really what makes this job.
Free food
Kontra érvek
No real healthcare or benefits
excellent customer service traditions
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, VA2019, március 4.
Chick-fil-a is a restaurant that sets the standard for customer service and treats its employees with compassion and respect that makes the overall work environment comfortable and fulfilling.
free meal, discounts, friends
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van