Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

651 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 104 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast-pace enjoyable work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2018, szeptember 12.
A great company to work for. If you show good work ethic and attitude then you will be able to move up within the company. The hours are flexible and the environment is enjoyable.
Fun Atmosphere
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  2460 Monarch Dr Laredo Tx 780452018, szeptember 6.
-really fun place to work at
-the work was a lot for not much advancement
-most of the managers are pretty understandable
-its a fast pace enviorment
-made many longterm friends
very fun and loving
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murphy, TX2018, szeptember 6.
Some of the best people to ever work with. Management was very understanding and made you feel like family. It's a very fast paced job but it's always an experience and I wouldn't trade my time there for the world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and fun job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, szeptember 5.
Very good company to work for. Flexible hours, free employee meals, quick promotion opportunities, and good pay. Friendly environment. Always things to do.
Free meals
Stressful
Wonderful Workplace
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, szeptember 4.
I absolutely loved all of my time at Chickfila! I grew not only professionally but also personally! Like anywhere, there are days that the job can be stressful, but overall my experience there was amazing!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
its a good first job
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, szeptember 3.
Thats about it. its a good first job or job for college students but thats about it its not a place you can make long term but then again fast food shouldn't be long term.
efficient
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 3.
chick fil a has by far the best culture that I've ever witnessed. for the time i was there I had nothing but fun and saw nothing but hard work from my managers
Frustration with Development
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2018, szeptember 1.
Training and development with new hires has been pretty subpar for the past calendar year. Veteran team members and leaders have also expressed frustration with lack of progression in their career there. For those who want to constantly achieve progress in any manifestation, I would not think this line of work would be suitable.

I would say that the hardest part of working here would be multitasking. There is a lot going on especially during rush hours and some people are not capable of being multitrack minded.

The most enjoyable part was the work culture and the people, team members and the guests included. It was a throughly enjoyable experience being part of such a large team pushing through highs and lows.

Management seems to overlook a lot of the issues team members bring up as operational problems. They are not very hands-on with the team, whether its helping during a rush hour or if its with training and development.
Culture, Competitive Pay
Training and Development, Communication with Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you're just starting out with a new job
TEAM MEMBER/TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, GA2018, augusztus 29.
This is an awesome place to work if you are high school student looking to find a new job and looking to boost your customer service career and they also offer scholarships to college which is a bonus
great place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beckley, WV2018, augusztus 29.
Helped pay my way through college. Taught me proper customer service. The workers were great to work with! great place to work and get ready for life.
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even balance between working and enjoying the lul between meals.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry, GA2018, augusztus 26.
The owner was a bit of a micromanager but he had good intention at heart. the turn over rate for employees was fairly low because most were content with their home and work situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job ever
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, augusztus 22.
Working at chic fil a gave me my first taste of gaining joy and a sense of accomplishment from serving others. The culture there was a loving one that made you feel special.
Free lunches and trips
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun with the right people.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, augusztus 21.
Customers are horrible in any fast food but for some resson its worse at Chick Fil A since you have to kiss up to them. It can tolerable when you work with a good team.
Good pay
Short break
great flexibility
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018, augusztus 21.
Great flexibility for School,helps one develop great skills to help you grow as a person and to be successful, best thing about the job is seeing customers satisfied and coming back to see us because of how we treat them, and we receive respect from them as well
Poor Management at the Northgate Mall Location
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2018, augusztus 21.
The location at Northgate mall suffers from poor management that offer benefits, raises and promotions in order to retain employees and rarely deliver. They also unethically trim paychecks in order to not violate break laws, work underage employees past their government mandated curfew, among other things. This is a great company with a lot of good people and policies, but this particular location is terrible.
Would work again
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 21.
It was not a horrible place to work. Great first job awesome management. Co- workers made work more enjoyable. 50% off of meals with the capability of having free meals
CHick-Fil-A
Manager/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, augusztus 20.
Chick-Fil-A was a great company to work with but very hard to get along with everyone. The managers plot against the team members and it was a very bad vibe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Starter Job with some issues
Chick fil a Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, augusztus 20.
Chick-Fil-A is an amazing place. I think that the because the North Frederick location is so new that it has not fully established it's management. Because of that there are a lot of loose ends and a lot of communication gaps. For the time being the money is not very good however I believe that will improve once the company gets more age.
Pro érvek
free food and flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Lack of raises benefits for full time stafff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job and many friendships made.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fultondale, AL2018, augusztus 19.
It was a good place to get experience in the work field. I was taught how to handle people and work in customer service. I have been there three and a half years and made many friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work depending on the management.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus Ohio2018, augusztus 19.
Due to my lack of good management, I had a horrible time working at CFA. Everyone that I worked with was quite friendly and we quickly became close like a little family.
Discounts on food
No benefits, Low pay, No promotion from within
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van