Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Leader1 061 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 061 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 030 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful co-workers with a great environment
Great opportunity's for advancement, only complaint is there were no benefits
Great place to Work
Loved my time at CFA! I would encourage any person who is starting out a career to begin at Chick-fil-a.

They teach work ethic, respecting people, and builds skills that will help you your entire life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job to have with a good environment.
The environment at this job is good. This company has good management and creates a good place for customers. Chick-fil-A highly values their customers and the community around them.
Owner non communicative
Owner needs to appreciate and value employees that go above and beyond the scope of their position and do an exceptional job. Give opportunities for more growth opportunities.
Good company
Chickfila was a very pleasant work place. The staff was very nice and didn’t give much trouble when asked to do things. I would definitely recommend working here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun First Job
Working at Chick-fil-A was like having a second family. It was very fast-paced and to the point. They offer amazing benefits and gave me the interpersonal skills I needed to further my customer service career.
Chickfila
Great job with opportunities for advancement. I was there since I was 15 and decided it was time for a change, but I will recommend it to anybody. You learn that the customer is most important and it provides you with great professionalism
Pro érvek
Great customer training. There are great values within this company.
Kontra érvek
I have no problems with this company.
Chick-fil-A
They go above and beyond to ensure a positive, friendly experience with great food. They promote great customer service and have equal opportunities to advance your career.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
any chickfila but mine...
i work at the cfa on altamesa in fort worth texas. A cfa is good from what i here but mines is a disaster.. the owner has no respect for his employees.
Pro érvek
the peopl that you work with.
Kontra érvek
the owner, no benefits unles your a manager, no raises, no promotions rarely. there is too long of a list for this location....
1,0
0/10 wouldn’t recommend
Very high standards that they try to uphold even if it means putting you down. Anything for the “business” & customer “happiness” completely unfair & very biased when it came to advancement. They don’t help you succeed even though all they talk about is “encouragement” BUT if you like a steady fast paced nonstop work, this place is for you! Every Chick-fil-A is different & this was just my experience working there
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No the best but great employees
The operator dose not care for anything then her money. She will promise you the world to work for her and give you nothing. Management is a joke I have had 5 years of experience and they promote 16 year old that have no experience in management at all.
Flexible work hours
Operator two faced
Fast-paced and customer oriented
Depending on shift length and responsibilities by job code, level, and location there are various tasks expected of employees. I have learned so many things throughout my time with CFA and thoroughly have enjoyed my time with the company. Those in management are people just like everyone else, they aren't ever perfect but they are doing their best for the customers, store, and team. The workplace can be stressful at times but overall is extremely rewarding to see what you do for your customers and fellow members of the team. The hardest part of the job depends on who you are and what kind of day you are having but if I had to choose one I would say, remember everyone around you is having a different experience and a story you don't know or understand, its easy to become frustrated with those around us what is difficult choosing to be kind and friendly with everyone no matter what. The most enjoyable part of the job is your team, the friendships and connections you will make, and the people's hearts you will impact through your service.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the end, it was a great first job.
I applied here as my first job and ended up staying with the restaurant and ended up earning a promotion to team leader. I learned a multitude of different quick problem solving skills and how to manage a staff in a stressful situation. Near the end of my tenure I have grown to not agree with and enjoy the management of the establishment. Just basic decisions and other implementations that I didn't understand. In the end, a very welcoming place that allowed me to grow as an employee and a human.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I start on 03/21 i was happy and excited to work there. Everyone was friendly and kind and made me feel welcome . Anything I was having trouble with anyone would assist me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work atmospher and Simple to learn
Learning to do work with others and learning new skills is the hardest part. After that working at CFA is a good job to have for a stepping stone, while in school, and/or a career.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, get to meet new people daily, and off on Sundays
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, health insurance very high, and misunderstandings happen daily.
Hardworking
A typical day at the job is helping customers making them feel welcomed as they enter the door with a smile and a hello. Also making sure their orders are bagged accurately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun place to work! Never a dull moment!
Most days are fairly similar to the previous day. Lots of food needing to go out and going as fast as you can while trying to make sure everyone else is keeping up. I learned a lot of important skills like communicating with coworkers, how to teach someone a skill, adaptation to the work environment, and basic team management.
While at Chick-Fil-A I made a lot of friends and always had a good time while working. We made sure the job got done while we had fun.

I also had to opportunity to go to Atlanta and go through the corporate Certified Trainer Program, in which I was certified to train team members at Corporate Grand Openings.
Employee Discounts, Good Environment
Poor Higher Leadership in Restaurant
The people are great
The people you work with are nice and really driven to give good customer service as well as helping out others in the work place. Overall it was a great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I impulsively decided to apply at Chick-fil-A when I was 16 years old and got the job. I have been working there 2 and half years n2ow and it is the best fast food restaurant to work at in my opinion! My coworkers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do some good things but..
This job pushes you very hard in an attempt to help you learn and grow, but often use this mindset of working to be the best until you are burned out. I learned a lot about being a leader but also fully had a mental breakdown over this place.
Not a bad place to work
It’s not a bad place to work. They work with your schedule very well and train you in all areas you should be trained in. I would recommend Chick Fil A to anyone. It is overall a great restaurant to get fast food experience in.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés