Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
894 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is great, I thoroughly enjoy my job. But the only thing is that there is so much favoritism it's sickening. If you're not a favorite, you get stuck doing the worst tasks manageable. If you ask to do other tasks, they will not listen half of the time. Management doesn't care about your mental health or any issues with other employees unless you're a favorite. Workplace wise, they will push you so hard until you are miserable. I've had multiple incidents at work resulting in me hurting myself. Half of the time they wouldn't let me file worker's compensation. The only time they filed it was because the operator was present.
$6 free meal on break, friendship with co-workers
Kontra érvek
favoritism, lack of concern about employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a place where you can build relationships and friendships with in this company. It allows for the experience for having time management because we must get orders out at a certain time.
Paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. I never dreaded going to work. I made great friends along the way, management was kind and supportive. This team treated one another like family and I love that
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallChick Fil a is not that good of a place to work. The one I worked at the GM was a hot head and the way people get punished isn’t that good . You get yelled at for no reason at times and the favoritism is heavy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s not a bad place to work. I just got to a point where I was stuck and didn’t see any changes. I got to the point where it was unclear as to what the future would hold.
Employee discount
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Amazing culture. Management was top notch. Flexible hours and room for advancement. Benefits were ok. Best job I ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly this job has been such a light in my life. I love each and every single one of my other team members. We all know how to make a bad day turn good.
Free Food, great community
Munkahelyi kultúra
Respect one another, they try to accommodate your quality of life. They have a High belief in religion but they do not push it on you. Overall it’s a great place to work and it’s always fast pace and upbeat.
Pro érvek
They believe in quality of life
Health insurance none
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is a great start up. If you have plans to advance you need to become friends with managers and upper levels. They will help push you forward. It’s definitely favoritism based. Hard work does seem to go noticed for some and unnoticed for others. If you plan on working the closing shifts- don’t expect to be seen. Night shifts are fun, but you don’t get any credit. If things go good, then oh well. But if you leave ONE thing unclean expect a whole ordeal about it. Ridiculous.
Pro érvek
Earned meals, somewhat chances to advance
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, night shift gets zero credit
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shifts were great. Every level of manangement made assure that the team was ready to succeed for the day. Whether this was for the front of house or back of house team.
Sundays off
Kontra érvek
can be stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Couldn’t ask for a better first job. This company instilled to blotch customer service skills in me. I was able to advance into leadership positions after working hard for it.
Pro érvek
Great employee discount, good work environment
Poor compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I loved my job as a team lead I worked at cfa since I was 14 and now I’m a junior and already on my way to promotion or raises which is very hard to get might I say
Great Management meet great friends
Kontra érvek
Low pay but good for teenager
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at CFA 2 years. It didn’t take me long to realize why the turnover rate was so high, and why the managers were so happy. 1. Team Members (especially high schoolers) will get taken advantage of a LOT. You will get the dirty jobs, but that’s true with almost any company. 2. FACE-TO-FACE IS TERRIBLE. In the hot south. 100°+ outside. Standing on black asphalt. In front of the hot air blowing out of cars. It’s AWFUL. I was in the floor dry-heaving from heat exhaustion 3 times in 1 summer before I quit and moved to another location, but nothing changed. CFA policy says not to go out passed like 95°, but management does. Not. Care. You will still be stuck outside, which leads to my next point:3. CFA management is so happy all the time because they are getting FAT bonuses and GREAT wages. Which is why they will continually put their team members in the heat, snow, or rain to get those orders in. Because team members working hard = HUGE bonuses for them. 4. If you do make it to a management position, (doesn’t take long if you stick with it), say good bye to your personal life. When employment is bad, you could be working up 70hours a week. When it’s good, you’re still working 40 or more hours a week. I loved my co-workers and my managers. They really were great people to be around. But being constantly forced outside to earn managers their bonuses irked me like nothing else. Pay was good, but not good enough for that.
Pro érvek
Great atmosphere, happy management, good pay
Kontra érvek
Forced outside in all weather, long hours, high turnover rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Chick-fil-A, this is one of my longest jobs and the job I have been able to grow most in. Climbing the latter at Chick-fil-A is based on skill and commitment.
Hours, friendly coworkers
No Benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company overall is an outstanding one to work for. Good values and involved in communities they are in. This particular location the Owner was not appreciative of his employees and “under” compensated. However generous to community.
Pro érvek
Good staff generally happy atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Under compensated. Did not advance to position I was hired for..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of leadership skills and was someone people people felt comfortable coming to with any issues on the job. I also respected what the company stood for as far as following the word of God and always being kind and showing love to all. It was also fun to work outside in the drive thru line and seeing people smile because of the excellent customer service I provided.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Not much opportunity for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a great place to work at. I started when I was 15 and continued working until I turned 16. It really feels like I had a family while I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work a Monday through Friday schedule from 6:30 to 3. It is a good job for students and those who have multiple incomes. I have been at two locations both for over a year and I can say that some managers are great leaders and know what they are doing and some do not. I’m a teenager and this is just a college job. I enjoy most is the people that I work with who are my age and are also hard workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The leadership could use some work. The pay is nice. They also work well with me being a college student and a mother. The people that work there have a great attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been here long enough to see the bad in Chick-fil-a. the leaders are terrible and they care more about the buisnsss than the workers. i love all of my coworkers but the leaders and higher ups do not care for the workers
friendly co workers
the higher ups
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working front of house and especially in the drive thru is a grind. It’s the same thing every day from Monday through Saturday. Although fun it is very stressful. It also doesn’t help that our management was always changing the way we did thing almost every day.