Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

398 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great place to grow
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, december 12.
Love Chick-fil-A and everything it stands for. This place has given me an opportunity to grow myself in status and in life. It has taught me patience and opened up doors to many more opportunities. LOVE CFA!!
free lunch
poor healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment and great leadership mentorship work place
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, CA2017, december 11.
I was both an opener and closer.
I learned a lot from the others in the leadership team. I learned how to be a good leader to others by listening and respecting other's opinions.
In the beginning, I struggled on running shifts smoothly but I was patient with myself to always do better the following day.
Ensuring guest experiences by going the extra mile not just for them but for myself was important.
Great salary
Fast Paced
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, december 11.
Very fast work environment, constantly busy. Flexible with hours. Friendly coworkers. Must be fast at solving problems with customers and coworkers. Fun job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2017, december 10.
Learned how to communicate better
Enjoyed having my own team
I learned that not everyone learns the same way and that is okay. You just have to be patient and give them the confidence that they can succeed.
Love It
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334092017, december 9.
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 8.
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  8673 Summit Centre Way Orlando, Florida2017, december 5.
Had a good time working at this place that was so great. Fun time, good people. Care given, happy time. The people care about stuff and things and life is great.
Great Customer service and Delicious food
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2017, december 4.
It was always a great day at chickfila. It was peaceful and fast paced. The ability to learn new positions was always available. The employees are shown appreciation with incentives and parties.
fast paced and efficient
my commute
great
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, november 27.
This particular location is more for entry level employees who are considering a career in food service. it offers room for advancement but, the pay will compensate for the amount of work and dedication needed for this site.
training
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and exhausting but enjoyable coworkers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, november 19.
I had the opening shift and an hour drive to work every morning, so I was up at 330 every morning. We had the busiest chickfila in town, right in the middle of schools and a hospital. Once I got past the exhaustion and stress of the quick nonstop pace, there were the crazy customers. With the company's policy on politeness and customer service (which is great), we had to stand there and take the berating from the customer with a smile, whether or not they had a legitimate problem or were just trying to make trouble. However, during the slower times, it was actually really fun. When I had the time, I was able to interact with the customers more and focus on the 2nd mile service. Overall, my coworkers and managers were amazing. None of what I said is really on the company, but this was my experience, and it was a stressful and exhausting one.
Pro érvek
Small discount on an entree for break
Short breaks, extremely demanding
What you make it.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2017, november 17.
At the particular location I work at the culture is sort of different due to the University being at the center of our business. With many college students like myself working the work environment can get hostile at times. At the end of the day the hard workers stand out to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced place to work.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2017, november 15.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place for anyone to work. It is a job that can develop many skills a person would need for future jobs. In order to be a successful employee at Chick-Fil-A, one must be a fast paced worker who can also multi-task. During the rush hour things can get pretty hectic but everyone is required to keep composure and provide guests wit top quality service.
Pro érvek
Develop necessary skills for future jobs
Kontra érvek
Requires a lot of energy and composure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the day
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, november 13.
The hardest part of a work day would have to be encouraging your time to continue to strive and stay busy on slow days when they really don't want to be there.
For a first job is okay
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 12.
It's okay for a first job but not as a lifetime job. Sometimes will work with you most times they won't and fix schedule isn't possible ever. Some managers are rough and don't care what they say to you.
Decieving
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2017, november 8.
You work hard and they " love" you but the second you need personal help they are not compassionate. The management is rude, never answered emails. They pick favorites and do not appreciate hard work.

I was an excellent employee, promoted with in 20 days and recieved MULTIPLE RAISES, however because I had a personal problem and TOLD THEM TWO WEEKS AHEAD that I could not return, they became distant and cold.

I regret wasting my time and personal sacrifices for such a company that is SOUTHERN { read between the lines} in every way EXCEPT hospitality.
Free lunch
Understaffed, nepotism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun work place
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2017, november 7.
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work and very upbeat and very entergetic and have good family values also works well with your schedule and very good employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA was a great place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, GA2017, november 7.
CFA was a fast paced place to work. I capable of doing any and everything that needed to be done at CHICK-FIl-A. I would recommend a friend to work there most definitely.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great food and off on every Sunday
Kontra érvek
to busy and too many employees working at a time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with great managers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, november 6.
Great environment, upbeat and encouraging. Managers are great, and work with your schedule. Everyone works as a team and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement and pay raises.
Great Place to Work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2017, november 5.
Chick-Fil-A has always sure of what they stand for. This company does not change its mission or belittle its workers. Management is truly part of the team.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Benefits are not for everyone employed
Good job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, november 4.
A good job at every level. Whether management or crew, there was advancement and satisfaction everywhere. I feel that if you're a young person looking for something to do in high school, this is a good spot for you.
Pro érvek
Good pay. A lot of hours. Good reputation.
Kontra érvek
Conservative beliefs at times.

Átfogó minősítés