Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

636 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 284 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to work short term.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, június 17.
I'd come in and immediately make sure that certain things(sanitizer, items stored according to state regulation, clean towels for work areas, food safety measures being used) were in order and that the day ran smoothly.

I learned how to train employees based on CFA standards and what it takes to run a CFA store.

Management at times seemed not to concerned with food safety, and constantly put me in situations where I was forced to work with someone with no regard to food safety or CFA standards.

The workplace was friendly but stressful.
The hardest part of the job was noticing potential food safety risk but not saying anything because no immediate action would take place.

Knowing that I had a good influence on some of the employees but overall it was a great learning experience.
Chick
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, június 16.
Personally, I felt that I had to overwork to get to where I finished at Chick-Fil-A... Sometimes overworking wasn’t even enough. I love the people that work for the company, but some managers could use work. I Would recommend Chick-Fil-A as a first job.
Good pay for first Job
treatment of team members
Counterproductive work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 16.
The time that I spent at chic fil a started extremely well but as time went on and some of the coworkers I got, the job culture began to deteriorate at my location but overall I believe it’s a great franchise to work for.
Pro érvek
Free meals, good breaks, flexible scheduling
Can be very overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 15.
This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.
Free meals and 401 k
Kontra érvek
You can’t move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced environemtn that continues to improve and grow.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2019, június 12.
CFA (Chick-Fil-A) is a fast paced environment where its employees are well taken care of, from flexible scheduling, to great benefits, to wondrous hours and pay (if you meet the prerequisites for such advancements). CFA is highly supportive of one's academical and financial well-being, such to the extent of them providing scholarships and retirement plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Events Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 8.
It gets a little crazy as the store is always busy but most people that work their have a very positive attitude. The store also work great with your schedule as i was able to work with ease while being in college.
Great for first job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, június 8.
Wonderful, friendly work environment, great for a first job! I would very much recommend working here to anyone seeking a job with little to no experience in the workplace.
Pro érvek
Free meals, discounts, and great experiences
Can be pyshically taxing
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaches you TONS about customer service, but...
Team Lead/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, június 1.
Although you learn a ton about customer service and how to delicately handle the worst of situations, that's one of the only things you really learn at your time at Chick Fil A.

I have loved it there and its been a great place for me to work because I love to stay super busy and always on my feet doing something, whether its cleaning or stocking or helping customers. For most new hires though its pretty tough and they are gone within a month or two. It is a hard environment to adjust to.

You get almost no breaks and when you do, a lot of the time they are cut short because its just too busy and we are always understaffed, even though the operator says we are overstaffed and then proceeds to cut labor even more.

The lower level employees are what make the job fun, they are all trained and have a good time while remaining professional and cordial to guests. The best parts of the day is when you get to have just that small little five minute talk with each other when we aren't busy.

Moving up is another really annoying thing. I totally understand being careful about who the boss chooses to promote and delegate to, but a lot of it (at my particular store) feels like total favoritism instead of promoting based on merit. In my almost two and a half years I was promoted once and there are plenty of other employees who are in the same boat as I am. We are all hard working people, but almost no recognition or credit is given to the employees who really deserve it

Upper management also doesn't really feel super in touch with lower employees, it's very hard to tell if they
  több... really care at all about some of their employees  kevesebb
Discounted Food, Customer Service Learning Experience
Short/No Breaks, Hard to be Promoted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, opportunities to move up in the comapny
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, június 1.
This was a good job for the time I had been employed. Employee wages were a decent rate. The location I worked for it felt as though there were opportunities to move up however you had to be involved with the right people. I enjoyed the job for most of my experience but I worked long hours 6 days out of the week.
good wages, carrer development
No benefits
Chick fil a
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2019, május 30.
This was a great opportunity to be a part of the team I worked for. Very flexible with hours. I learned how to lead and be a shift leader. Management was willing to listen and hear what you had to say. Hardest part about the job was how fast paced it was. Most enjoyable part about the job was how much fun you got to have with the people you worked with.
free meals, paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great review with the company
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, május 28.
The management was always on point and doing their best to give all employees equal opportunities and fair work load distributions. I learned good life skills working for them that I carried on to my personal life and was surrounded by positive role models.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, bonuses if we did extraordinary well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment with very friendly employees and management
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2019, május 28.
I really enjoyed working at Chick Fil a. The employees I worked with are very friendly and hard working. It was very easy to communicate with everyone. Management was amazing and always tried to look out for whats best for the employees.
team member
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2019, május 25.
definitely the best company i have ever worked for. they have a great development program and scholarships which is awesome. They really care about their employees.
Good Place to Work
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, május 25.
We would always strive for excellence and that was the culture. Management was tenured and opportunities to move up past an assistant manager is very difficult.
Pro érvek
Free meals and discount meals
Kontra érvek
Less pay than the amount of work should require
Fun place to work...
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2019, május 24.
Working for Chick-Fil-A was a nice experience. I only worked 5 or 6 days per week, 8 hours per day most of the time. I had time to go to school and do other things and the entire team was always very friendly and professional, especially managers and team leaders.
No benefits.
Productive and very fun
Manager, Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, május 22.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work at. Team work is a must while working, management makes everyday a fun day while being productive. The hardest part of this job is the fast paste, but you get use to it and enjoy it after a while.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
job
Team Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenner, LA2019, május 20.
I really liked working hre for the years that i did granted i was still in high school at the time but now i dont think ill ever work there again if i dont have to
Great Atmosphere
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, május 16.
Chick-fil-A is very specific on who they hire and offer opportunities to anyone who is willing to take the initiative to further themselves. I think that is why they have some of the best leaders because they have to want the opportunity and work for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive place that has greatly motivated and capable people to work with and learn from
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, május 15.
The workplace is great everyone is friendly and happy to help. Everyone works efficiently, responsibly, and respectfully. I learned to be patient, clear about what is expected and what needs to get done, and how to efficiently lead a team. The hardest part about the job the physical demands and doing your part in the team while leading at the same time, even in time of complete chaos. The most enjoyable part is making someone smile and getting to work with such positive and remarkable people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed this job very much!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, május 14.
I would greet guest as they entered restaurant and see about their needs as they ordered. I greeted them with a smile and a friendly brief conversation. I would confirm order to make sure everything is correct and to satisfaction of guest. I learned how to work in all areas of restaurant seeing to customers needs and training others in these areas as well. I loved seeing customers happy with the service they received and knowing of they would more than likely return. I loved training others to be the best they can be at what they are doing and to provide excellent service. The hardest part of the job was when customers just could not be satisfied. It did not matter what the situation was and how well accommodations were made the customer just could not be satisfied.
Pro érvek
Making guests day by a friendly smile, conversation, and excellent service
Kontra érvek
Guests not being satisfied no matter how well situation was handled
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van