Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

581 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 125 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast work environment and tasking on the body
Cashier/Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2018, július 17.
The daily task of the employees are very simple but demand to be very attentive and proactive at all times. Valued goals for the drive-thru during peak hours to increase sales for the day and deliver a perfect product to the customer at all cost.
Challening but fullfilling
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 16.
It was a fun place to work while being able to learn the skills and knowledge needed to succeed. Opportunities of advancement from within. Also provided me with the opportunities to use my ideas in order to better the business and the day-to-day operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but stressful and busy
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calhoun, GA2018, július 15.
Chick fil a is a great place to work. Other than poor support from management to workers, it is fun and a great opportunity to meet new people. Chick fil a's employees are like family to each other.
Free break food
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must fun at the workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 15.
● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines, set team goals
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
Customers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, július 13.
Sometimes the customers who come to Chick Fil A make the job very difficult. The tasks are not very difficult to complete; however, it depends on the team scheduled for the day.
Best place I’ve ever worked
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, július 11.
Chick fil a is a terrific organization, they take care of you pay wise if you’re a hard worker. Advancement opportunities were promised but never fully reached over my three years working there.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals good pay
Kontra érvek
Breaks at my location usually never happened until the end of my shift due to being understaffed
Duh
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 10.
They taught me a lot and were very supportive of those who are attempting a go at their first job. Everyone working there was very nice. It does suck working fast food, but its not too bad.
Good but bad management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 5.
I enjoyed my job a lot there but did not agree with managers And my schedule wasn’t fitting my availability what so ever. I worked way more than i should’ve especially while I was in High School
Free Lunches, Pay raise every 6 months
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Family Centered
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, KS2018, július 4.
The work environment here is amazing. It takes a few days/shifts, but once you are accepted into the family, it is a family. Everyone does their best to support you in your growth within the company and in your personal life, we all get excited to see each other every day, even the people who work every day! It is a place full of love and support; it's its own family unit.
Caring coworkers and managers
Short breaks
Great Place to Work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2018, július 3.
I Can't say anything bad about working here. Great workplace culture, great management, all around good place to work. Their reputation really precedes them. I have even benefited quite a bit after leaving, as having them on my resume has gained respect and recognition. On top of all that, they promote from within. Which is rare these days.
Great management, free food
I cant think of any
Spotsylvania Towne Centre
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, július 1.
I have been here for three years and it has treated me extremely well. There is a lot of drama that goes on involving one person in particular. The management is not entirely effective and has a hard time acquiring new people. We always seem to be short staffed or over staffed to begin with. Overall it isn't a bad place to work as long as you aren't very sensitive or stressed easily. It is fast paced and as with any business, tempers can flare quickly.
Pro érvek
Free meals to a certain degree, somewhat flexible hours, pay is good.
Kontra érvek
Drama, differential treatment based on leader on duty, training regement
It is a good first job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, június 29.
I learned a lot about how to organize shifts and how to interact with people at work. This was my first job and all that I have learned here I can take with me for the rest of my life.
Free Meals
Short Breaks
Great People
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, június 28.
Working at the one in the mall gave me a great opportunity to meet a lot of new people, Ans it was an amazing experience, I will work there again if given a choice to,
All about who you know
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2018, június 27.
This is has to be the worse company I have ever worked for! This is sad to say because this is a Christian restaurant and was not treated that way. I worked my butt off for them whenever they needed someone and because I didn't suck up too the right people I was thrown under the bus! I missed my customers , but wasn't going to let someone treat me like I was 5 year old , when I was always there for them and them tell me I was one of their best workers, but wouldn't even get a raise or a management positon. The best part was making the customers happy!
free food, drinks
the treatment of employess
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Life on the job.
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL2018, június 27.
Get to work get assigned a position, either that will be front counter or the back of the house in the kitchen. I have learned a lot while being a Chick-fil-A employee. Being patient. Change isn't always bad. As long as your job is complete work should not be that bad, it should actually be good and good vibes all around. Chick-fil-A management is not out to get you, but they want to see you succeed and grow for yourself and even within the company. The hardest part about the job, like any other job is to learn the ropes. It is also hard to leave after a shift, because everyone loves everyone and enjoys each other company.
Pro érvek
Free Meals, Awesome Parties, Appreication Gifts.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks due to being busy.
fun place to work .
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 26.
This is a great place to work especially if your a full time student , they work with your schedule and make sure school comes first. The hardest part is just when your short staff since its a huge company many customer's come thru the door and you have to make sure your looking at all directions to be able to help everyone as much as possible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work is essential, good place to work
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, június 26.
Very busy place to work which I enjoyed immensely. Team work oriented environment. ChickFilA is extremely customer oriented and it was enjoyable getting to know the regulars that came in.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall not bad, could be better.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, június 25.
no benefits for team leaders at this time. there is no work life balance because the schedule is not given out until two days before you work that week. so it is very hard to make any sort of plans
Cool Job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 25.
Customer service was everything at chick fil a. Every day was a new experience with different customers working at chick fil a. The best part is that Sunday's was closed.
fun
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2018, június 22.
good place to work. management was very knowledgable. Very fast paced environment. I really enjoyed working with all my friends there. Everyone seemed very happy to work there.
fun
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van