Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The best part is the teamwork. Just one big family. Flexible hours and good pay. Sunday's off and discounts on break food. Help with school.
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company gave me a family to work with, it was an amazing company to work for and I enjoyed going into work everyday. They helped me with flexible hours and throughout my life, Always busy so always something to do. Just a fun environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about this job was great except management had favorites and it was evident and unfortunate. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who enjoys helping people and making a positive impact on people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everytime I came to work I always felt like I was home. The friendly environment with people wanting to be there always was easy to be apart of. The food was excellent and the way they take care of their employees says a lot about what the company truly stands for.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not all chic filet A practice there mission it wasnt the company the company is great it was the people on the job drama stressful lets just say i seen alot tnings but im greatgul for the customer setvice experience and workshops it helped me snd taught me mot yo be a hortoble boss thanks to the Ceo Like i said the company is good its the management
Pro érvek
Great workshops free meals and excellence CEO
Unprofessinal mansgers In the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful place for teens looking for a first job, or if you need something on the side, or for college students, its a very fast paced environment and you're usually always doing something. Working long term is not recommended you probably won't get shown for hard work either or get compensated for your hard work.
Pro érvek
Free break meals was nice
Kontra érvek
Very poor management, and because of that made everything pretty bad, favoritism was definetly an issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a great company to work for and I enjoy work for this company. They are like your family member everyone got alone with each other and we all work together
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is an awesome place to begin a career. The leadership team is engaging, and give you the tools to continue on your path. The skills learned are applicable in several areas of life. We used to say we weren't in the chicken business; we were in the people business and just happened to sell chicken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved managing food service and staff Learned how to maintain food and equipment inventories, and how to keep inventory records
Pro érvek
Providing positive personal and customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a great company. They love their employees, they are flexible and encourage growth inside the compnay amd outside. This company rocks. Try them for yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although Chick-fil-A has been my primary job for four years now, I believe and feel that I was given skills and tools that I will use throughout my life. My store operator believed in me at times when I did not believe in myself and helped me see the potential of what I can achieve in this world as long as I continue to work hard and work smart. My store operator placed me in one of toughest positions of managing a high grossing restaurant at a young age with zero experience and coached me every step of the way. My coworkers became family to me. I've learned how to not only treat myself better but also people who may be in the best of moods. My biggest takeaway from Chick-fil-A is to always try and see it from someone else's "shoes" because we may not know someone's story on why they are mad or sad, and their mood for the day should not dictate how we choose to treat that individual. Everyone has a story and we should always try to bring a smile to someone's face
Pro érvek
Free or cheap lunch, healthcare and other benefits, positive work environment, direct line of communication with store owner
Short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
whatever you do, save your soul and do not work third shift at rocky river. The management is terrible, they don’t want to work third shift so they will literally promote the first person they can to do an unrealistic work load. The turnaround is so terrible, somebody will get hired, see it’s too much work, then quit. Higher management (directors) only want to gossip with team members and blame everything on the third shift supervisor. For having to sacrifice sleep and time away from your family, to be desrespected is not worth it.
Kontra érvek
Heavy work load, poor pay, short breaks, poor upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is never a typical work at Chick Fil A. Ive learned alot working there, mainly alot of communations between 2 or muliple. Our workplace is alot of fun, giggles, very family friendly. The hardest part of my job is really depends on the day. My favorite part of my job is be able to talk with guest and chat with co worker.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a franchise, which means most locations are independently owned and operated. That being said, I have greatly enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. The culture has been incredibly positive, I feel my management team genuinely cares about me, and when I made it clear that I was interested in leadership, they presented me with a clear path to achieve that goal. If it wasn't so hard physically and the hours weren't so erratic, I would probably work there as a career.
Pro érvek
Discounts on food, leadership opportunities, flexible schedule, awesome culture
Erratic hours, no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working here just over a year ago as my first job. Things were fun and people were nice at first. Management made sure that i felt at home. This was probably because this place became my home and then my prison. I now work at least 36 hours a week on top of going to school full time. Sure the pay check is great but it is not worth dealing with the management and constant addition of pointless tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at stores with a great GM and a store with a bad one. The store with the good GM had many downfalls. There were good things about the store with the bad GM. Each store is different and you never know what you'll get.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be to aid customers by taking orders, cleaning the dining area, or putting food together. Management was often laid back and encouraging. It's a nice place to go for a starting job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically, providing customer service, food preparation and applying my management skills were great ways to spend my days while working at Chick-Fil-A.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place. I love everything about that place. Team members are so nice, caring and friendly. The managers run the business in a professional manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an American quick service restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta district specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it has more than 2,000 restaurants, mainly in the United States.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommended this job to anyone. It is so boring and stressful at times. The food id great and the people are too but its like doing chores all over again.