Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

123 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 207 értékelés megtekintése
Only care about money
I started when there was a different operator at this location. The operators changed and the new one only cares about money. She does not care about the well being of her employees. Saying she doesn't care if they get breaks. Or sending them on break as soon as they arrive. Chick fil a used to be customer oriented. But this new operator only cares about how she can make the most money.
Free entree and side item. 50%
Kontra érvek
No benefits. You will always be rushing.
Productive and fun
great work environment. Very friendly employees and management. Very organized and clean. Learned how to multitask and work in fast pace environment. Did a lot of fun group activities and learned to work as a team to get the job done fast but properly.
2,0
Very unprofessional
It is a decent job. I learned over time that the management is not professional. There could be more diversity. The hardest part of the job is clocking into a place that I dread going to on a daily basis.
1,0
Drama filled work place
I have worked for chick-fil-a for some time now this is probably the worse location in the chain. Management is terrible and the employees are no better this place is all drama everyone have s*x with everyone all the kitchen employees wear du rags food has no timers. Everything in the kitchen is either broke or almost broke. People go take smoke breaks and then come back in the kitchen to toast buns you want to work somewhere that reminds you of middle school this is the best place to be. This location hires anyone don't let the we a Christian company fool you !
Free meal
Kontra érvek
Long hrs, bad leadership, terrible customer service.
Productive and fast paced
I learned how to speak to people proficiently and professionally. I also learned how to perform great service but still be quick about it. A typical day was taking care of customers, watching over the other employees, being sure everything is being run smoothly and the customers are happy. The culture was actually the most enjoyable part as well. The people I worked with were wonderful and we all got along very well. Any events that happened outside of work included most of our coworkers. The hardest part would be holding your composure at the end of 10, 11, and 12 hour shifts. It wasn't too difficult after doing a few
Great coworkers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Alright place to work
Could've been ran a bit more professionally I dont like beiung forced to write things i dont have much to say it was cool but nothing special and they didn't pay people enough they treated people like they were replaceable
Awesome place to work
Fast paced workplace, that is basically the perfect place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the guests exactly what they want and them thanking us for doing such a great job.
Great Company
Every location has its differences, but this is a company that really is as positive as it appears from the outside. There are people in place who not only care about every day guests, but investing in their employees to further their careers - even if it doesn't involve Chick-fil-A.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned lots of skills but unprofessional work envirnoment
A typical work day consisted of meeting the needs and serving the guests while maintaining a clean and productive work place. I learned how to communicate with guests and have ideal customer service and what that looks like. The hardest part of the job was finding the balance between being people's boss and there friend as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet different types of people and learn about them and serve them all day long. The workplace environment was relatively negative and the upper management was very disorganized which was surprising working for a Chick-fil-A
discounted food, flexible hours
5+ hours without sitting down, difficult customers
3,0
Chick fil a
Jobs is okay if your not trying to grow
They will abuse you but not raise you at all

They always promise all this things but will never actually keep they're word for it
Flexiabme hours
Wont let ypu grow
Family atmosphere, encouraging culture
The actually work of Chick-fil-A was not typically fun, or easy however the people made it worth it. For the most part customers are understanding and kind. In addition your co-workers become your family. Most of the people I have worked with have turned out to be life long friends. The hardest part was customer complaints. Most enjoyable part of Chick-fil-A was my co-workers. Seeing my second family every time I worked made it all worth it.
free break food
no benefits, under payed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and safe place to work
Great food and a place that takes care of its employees and customers. Everyday carried a way to improve and grow as a person and within the company. Everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Free lunch and discounts
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was amazing and a great place to work out of all my other jobs. There were really no hard parts there. The most enjoyable part of the job has to be the people.
Something different
Love to work with the employees and serving the college students on campus. Some days it got hard and some days it was real smooth.
Very family oriented
They give you all the,correct training you need. They also give you the opportunity to climb the ladder of success. Customers are their first priority next to delicious CFA sandwiches.
3,0
customer service
it is on of the better quick service restaurants to work for. One of the best to learn great customer service skill. As well as a since of good team work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
exciting work environment, loved the staff.
loved this company and everything they stood for. the management was very nice and understanding. They indented to make the workplace fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, yet fun work place.
Long And Hard. But The People And The Environment Made It Great!!
Great People Skills. How To Work Hard.

They Were Great! Helpful,Encouraging,Very Caring

Great People A lot Of Fun. Made Working And Having A Job Not Such A Bad Thing.

Being Respectful To Difficult Customers

The People Definitely The People. Made Some Friendships That I Will Still Have
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, Time off when needed.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare or retirement plans.
Fun friendly atmosphere
Chick-Fil-A very busy business inside the airport normal day for us is very busy each time a plane board or land we are super crowded. Customers are very happy to see the restaurant in Michigan. All the employees there is great team players which make the day run smooth. The hardest part of the job is when we short handed with all the customers that we serve it gets a little shaky. And always we greet each customer with a smile and happy to serve and satisfy each customer. I enjoy looking at my team work hard strive for excellent customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work, but under below-average company
Overall, the job is not extremely demanding and a great starting job. However, this certain restaurant is part of a campus dining service that is under Aramark, which consequently meant we were required to follow Aramark standards over Chick-fil-A's. Aramark management was very poor, with lack of much care for their employees. The Chick-fil-A standards though were very fair, and if it were solely under Chick-fil-A the management wouldn't have been an issue, as I have worked and trained in free-standing restaurants exclusively under Chick-fil-A management.
Free meals, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Lack of care for employees
Great Starter Job
Best environment in a quick-service restaurant. Taught many valuable skills to enter the work-field. Highly fast-paced business and many cannot handle the business and requirements of the job.
Free break food
stressful
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés