Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

123 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 243 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Life of workingn at chick fil a
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA 300662018, május 8.
There is never a typical work at Chick Fil A. Ive learned alot working there, mainly alot of communations between 2 or muliple. Our workplace is alot of fun, giggles, very family friendly. The hardest part of my job is really depends on the day. My favorite part of my job is be able to talk with guest and chat with co worker.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is an awesome place to work.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, április 17.
Chick-Fil-A is a franchise, which means most locations are independently owned and operated. That being said, I have greatly enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. The culture has been incredibly positive, I feel my management team genuinely cares about me, and when I made it clear that I was interested in leadership, they presented me with a clear path to achieve that goal. If it wasn't so hard physically and the hours weren't so erratic, I would probably work there as a career.
Pro érvek
Discounts on food, leadership opportunities, flexible schedule, awesome culture
Erratic hours, no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at first but the jobs difficulties show over time
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2018, április 12.
I started working here just over a year ago as my first job. Things were fun and people were nice at first. Management made sure that i felt at home. This was probably because this place became my home and then my prison. I now work at least 36 hours a week on top of going to school full time. Sure the pay check is great but it is not worth dealing with the management and constant addition of pointless tasks.
Depends on the store
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, április 9.
I've worked at stores with a great GM and a store with a bad one. The store with the good GM had many downfalls. There were good things about the store with the bad GM. Each store is different and you never know what you'll get.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for first time job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, március 1.
A typical day would be to aid customers by taking orders, cleaning the dining area, or putting food together. Management was often laid back and encouraging. It's a nice place to go for a starting job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun, fast paced and productive place to work!
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ranson, WV2018, február 28.
Typically, providing customer service, food preparation and applying my management skills were great ways to spend my days while working at Chick-Fil-A.
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, február 18.
Great place. I love everything about that place. Team members are so nice, caring and friendly. The managers run the business in a professional manner.
Great Company
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 13.
Chick-fil-A is an American quick service restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta district specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it has more than 2,000 restaurants, mainly in the United States.
1,0
Sucked
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 5.
I would not recommended this job to anyone. It is so boring and stressful at times. The food id great and the people are too but its like doing chores all over again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plan to only work here part time
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apple Valley, MN2018, január 28.
Co-workers become good friends here but the management treats workers poorly and it is hard to get promoted or a raise even if you work for over two years and are a hard worker. You get free food which is delicious for every 5+ hour shift. Hard to take off days or have a consistent schedule and you may get called in on your days off. There is no overtime allowed either. Good job to have as a first job but I would not recommend staying for long duration.
Pro érvek
Free $7 meal per shift, Fun and polite co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, Good work goes unnoticed, Poor management, Hard to get promoted, Hours are not flexible/ hard to take days off.
Fun yet fast paced
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, január 21.
Speed of service and accuracy are some of the most important things after customer service of course. There aren’t many benefits for team members but once you get to leadership you start getting free meals, bonuses, and paid vacation.
Pro érvek
Free meals, great environment, positive atmosphere.
No health benefits or 401k
Great first job
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, január 18.
This was my first introduction to jobs and management and I was able to learn so much from those managers before me, not just about Chick-Fil-A, but about life in general.
fun staff
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK 741712018, január 6.
I was the shift leader at this Chic-fil-A. The team I oversaw were very friendly and wonderful workers. I would go back today if I didn't move. Great company
1,0
its chick fil a cmon
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 22.
what can say about chick fil a. just needed a job and made the most of it. like a lot of us food industry is a pit stop. But there is decent money to be made if your are willing to pay your dews.
stable
to greasy lol
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and poorly managed
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, december 21.
I worked on University of Florida campus Chick-Fil-A. I would not use this to compare to full store Chick-Fil-A, as we were an express location. The management did not care for issues going on in the restaurant at all. As a supervisor, I felt like there was too much pressure on me to manage things that were not my job.
High Energy workplace
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2017, november 30.
A typical day at work was very high speed they are always busy so you are always doing something. I learned how to work more as a team rather then as an individual and how to properly communicate with people. The management team is very good, they are very understanding and friendly people. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the high speed. The most enjoyable part is the relationships you make with the team and the guests that come into the restaurant.
Pro érvek
30 minute break, one free meal before your shift, one 50% off dessert before, after, or during your shift.
No benefits
Fast pace and productive
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 26.
The days can be very stressful at time. I love the customers and the customer service that we give. Management is tough because they do not like change and this is a problem for me. They do not make change easy because of their attitudes at times.
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice Company to work for surrounded by multiple people
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, szeptember 18.
I've been at this job for about three years and i have had and great experience with from the very first day i started i learned and grew with my surroundings of this job and overall is help me get through with many things
Nice working hours
Standing on feet 8 to 9 hours a day
Ok workplace
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2017, július 27.
This job is ok but management needs to be more respectful to their employees. There is a very high turnover rate in management and employee positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, július 20.
great place, but overall not where i see myself for my career. you have great great guests that come into the establishment then you have not so great guests that try to ruin you mood. but Chick Fil A helps you handle those kinds of people
Free Lunnxg
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van