Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The best part is the teamwork. Just one big family. Flexible hours and good pay. Sunday's off and discounts on break food. Help with school.
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical day at work includes fast paced decision making and a continuous headache. I learned a lot from Chick-Fil-A, including people skills, the higher up management isn't nearly as involved as they should be. the culture is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job never fails to throw curve balls at you in a management position, but those knew different experiences helped me grow as a problem solver and discover new was to handle situations. Overall there is a great camaraderie between employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is a great place to learn a strong work ethic. They will teach you what you need to do to excel in customer service. The upper management can be harsh at times, but the overall team atmosphere is unique and makes you feel like you are part of a family.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job would be fast and effectively getting the food out in time for the guest, prepared as we can. Sometimes we have rough days too but that will not stop us from smiling and making . sure guests are treated the best they can be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was a great job to have as a college student. Good balance between school schedule and work lifestyle. I loved the fact that they worked with my availability as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was always a nice and friendly atmosphere, managers and employees work together. Great training program and good benefits and take care and work with employees schedules.
Free lunch, company outings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A has a standard for everything, from training, to bagging, to cleaning processes. Team members are held to this standard. Fast food always has its ups and downs, depending on the guest and their attitude. Here you will find goof friends in your coworkers and even with regulars. I enjoyed the overall pleasant atmosphere and friendly guests. The regulars are sweet and develop relationships with you. However the trickle down effect works here like any other location and many team members agree that the higher position you hold, the more trouble you encounter. From guests, yes, but from inside more consistently. Leaders are often given very short or even unrealistic expectations on improvement or goals. Communication is poor. Stubbornness and greed are problems. While higher leadership claims to care about their team members, actions (or lack thereof) consistently disprove this.
Pro érvek
Break food, training program, friendly atmosphere
Kontra érvek
High pressure, high volume, little help from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met a lot of fun people here. After working for 3yrs here I acquired many skills. What seemd like strangers soon became a big family to me. I actually enjoyed my time here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job straight out of high school. Loved working here! The management is hard to work with...lots of team leaders wanting things their own way. However, works with students, great hours, great pay and a safe environment.
Pro érvek
Free food, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours and great pay!
Kontra érvek
Management, working outside, stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a as a company was a great company to work for. Everyone seemed to care for the employees. Even though it is a nationwide chain since every store is owned by a single person and almost no one has more than one store every chick-fil-a has a very small business kind of feel. This is the only place I have worked where I could interact with my main boss on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me how far hard work and determination can take you if you really want something. Unfortunately I didn't see very much room for growth and upper management are stuck in their ways and extremely unorganized and unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-a I learned how to multitask and work with other people, I learned that asking questions is okay especially when making sure what you are doing is done correctly. The workplace its self was amazing it feels like being apart of a family, you do activities together outside of work. The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to interact with the guests and get to learn things about them like their favorite menu items or just asking them how their day is or was and just hold a conversation with them, and then start to recognize them and be able to call them by their name. The hardest part about the job was when their wasn't any communication between front counter and the kitchen so there would be alot of mistakes
free food and drinks
Kontra érvek
when being a supervisor barely gets a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, always busy. Good hours, especially if you are a student. Having every Sunday off was nice. Management could use some work. Overall, not too bad. Good first job.
free lunch, cool coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would definitely rate Chick Fil A as one of the best fast food restaurants to work at. Everything from management, to the workplace culture is phenomenal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Chick Fil A. I have been given an abundant amount of opportunity while working there. I have grown from a Team Member into a Team Leader/Supervisor and gained a great insight into leadership. This company has prepared me for success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've grown a lot as a team member then supervisor, as well in general as a person while working with CFA. The environment is always friendly and fun, and it's challenging in a way that make you want to be better every day. The hardest part of the job is difficult customers, unexpected situations, and very busy times, but on the other side, the most enjoyable part of the job is overcoming those obstacles and having fun while doing so. The management cares about their team and it's a great place to be. It's hard work on a daily basis but when everyone strives to be better and work together, it doesn't seem hard at all.
Pro érvek
Friendly, free break food, flexibility, enjoyable, room for growth
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can be hectic
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place for kids in school.lots of kids locally are hired. very beneficial on teaching responsibilities and tome management. somewhat of competitive pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick FilA is a fun and exciting place to work. It is a very demanding job but like every job it’s what you make of it. I think by far it’s one of the best companies to work for as far as fast food is concerned.
Pro érvek
Free break meals daily, flexibility with schedules, opportunities for advancement.
Kontra érvek
Does not offer benefits or any insurance. No bonuses or incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for this company the past 6 years. I have been able to grow as a better leader with the help of my other managers. I will be able to take all that I learned from working at chick-fil-a to any other job employment that I go into
free lunches, healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
prep produce and order produce; prepare salads and fruit cups/ trays; prepare some catering. Try to keep waste at a minimum. Learn about being lean. Keep store clean
Free break food