Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

123 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 295 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA 303272018, december 5.
Chick Fil A was a great job to have as a college student. Good balance between school schedule and work lifestyle. I loved the fact that they worked with my availability as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great job
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, november 29.
Was always a nice and friendly atmosphere, managers and employees work together. Great training program and good benefits and take care and work with employees schedules.
Free lunch, company outings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for hard working students!
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 23.
This was my first job straight out of high school. Loved working here! The management is hard to work with...lots of team leaders wanting things their own way. However, works with students, great hours, great pay and a safe environment.
Pro érvek
Free food, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours and great pay!
Kontra érvek
Management, working outside, stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great first job.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 20.
Chick-fil-a as a company was a great company to work for. Everyone seemed to care for the employees. Even though it is a nationwide chain since every store is owned by a single person and almost no one has more than one store every chick-fil-a has a very small business kind of feel. This is the only place I have worked where I could interact with my main boss on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun people to work with family environment
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, október 6.
Working at Chick-Fil-a I learned how to multitask and work with other people, I learned that asking questions is okay especially when making sure what you are doing is done correctly. The workplace its self was amazing it feels like being apart of a family, you do activities together outside of work. The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to interact with the guests and get to learn things about them like their favorite menu items or just asking them how their day is or was and just hold a conversation with them, and then start to recognize them and be able to call them by their name. The hardest part about the job was when their wasn't any communication between front counter and the kitchen so there would be alot of mistakes
free food and drinks
Kontra érvek
when being a supervisor barely gets a break
Fun Place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2018, október 5.
Fun place to work, always busy. Good hours, especially if you are a student. Having every Sunday off was nice. Management could use some work. Overall, not too bad. Good first job.
free lunch, cool coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
solid workplace
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2018, október 3.
I would definitely rate Chick Fil A as one of the best fast food restaurants to work at. Everything from management, to the workplace culture is phenomenal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is an amazing experience.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2018, szeptember 16.
I've grown a lot as a team member then supervisor, as well in general as a person while working with CFA. The environment is always friendly and fun, and it's challenging in a way that make you want to be better every day. The hardest part of the job is difficult customers, unexpected situations, and very busy times, but on the other side, the most enjoyable part of the job is overcoming those obstacles and having fun while doing so. The management cares about their team and it's a great place to be. It's hard work on a daily basis but when everyone strives to be better and work together, it doesn't seem hard at all.
Pro érvek
Friendly, free break food, flexibility, enjoyable, room for growth
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can be hectic
productive work place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, szeptember 12.
good place for kids in school.lots of kids locally are hired. very beneficial on teaching responsibilities and tome management. somewhat of competitive pay.
4,0
n/a
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 21.
I have worked for this company the past 6 years. I have been able to grow as a better leader with the help of my other managers. I will be able to take all that I learned from working at chick-fil-a to any other job employment that I go into
free lunches, healthcare
almost like a family
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mason, OH2018, augusztus 11.
This company gave me a family to work with, it was an amazing company to work for and I enjoyed going into work everyday. They helped me with flexible hours and throughout my life, Always busy so always something to do. Just a fun environment.
Great job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, július 16.
Everything about this job was great except management had favorites and it was evident and unfortunate. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone who enjoys helping people and making a positive impact on people.
Great experience
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, július 6.
Everytime I came to work I always felt like I was home. The friendly environment with people wanting to be there always was easy to be apart of. The food was excellent and the way they take care of their employees says a lot about what the company truly stands for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful way way too much no respect
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, július 6.
Not all chic filet A practice there mission it wasnt the company the company is great it was the people on the job drama stressful lets just say i seen alot tnings but im greatgul for the customer setvice experience and workshops it helped me snd taught me mot yo be a hortoble boss thanks to the Ceo Like i said the company is good its the management
Pro érvek
Great workshops free meals and excellence CEO
Unprofessinal mansgers In the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Fast pace place
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, június 27.
Chick-fil-A is a wonderful place for teens looking for a first job, or if you need something on the side, or for college students, its a very fast paced environment and you're usually always doing something. Working long term is not recommended you probably won't get shown for hard work either or get compensated for your hard work.
Pro érvek
Free break meals was nice
Kontra érvek
Very poor management, and because of that made everything pretty bad, favoritism was definetly an issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2018, június 22.
It a great company to work for and I enjoy work for this company. They are like your family member everyone got alone with each other and we all work together
Excellent
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, június 21.
Chickfila is an awesome place to begin a career. The leadership team is engaging, and give you the tools to continue on your path. The skills learned are applicable in several areas of life. We used to say we weren't in the chicken business; we were in the people business and just happened to sell chicken.
Great
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2018, május 20.
Chickfila is a great company. They love their employees, they are flexible and encourage growth inside the compnay amd outside. This company rocks. Try them for yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, challenging, uplifting, and family-oriented job/workplace
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stuart, FL2018, május 11.
Although Chick-fil-A has been my primary job for four years now, I believe and feel that I was given skills and tools that I will use throughout my life. My store operator believed in me at times when I did not believe in myself and helped me see the potential of what I can achieve in this world as long as I continue to work hard and work smart. My store operator placed me in one of toughest positions of managing a high grossing restaurant at a young age with zero experience and coached me every step of the way. My coworkers became family to me. I've learned how to not only treat myself better but also people who may be in the best of moods. My biggest takeaway from Chick-fil-A is to always try and see it from someone else's "shoes" because we may not know someone's story on why they are mad or sad, and their mood for the day should not dictate how we choose to treat that individual. Everyone has a story and we should always try to bring a smile to someone's face
Pro érvek
Free or cheap lunch, healthcare and other benefits, positive work environment, direct line of communication with store owner
Short lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
3rd shift was terrible
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky River, OH2018, május 9.
whatever you do, save your soul and do not work third shift at rocky river. The management is terrible, they don’t want to work third shift so they will literally promote the first person they can to do an unrealistic work load. The turnaround is so terrible, somebody will get hired, see it’s too much work, then quit. Higher management (directors) only want to gossip with team members and blame everything on the third shift supervisor. For having to sacrifice sleep and time away from your family, to be desrespected is not worth it.
Kontra érvek
Heavy work load, poor pay, short breaks, poor upper management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van