Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The best part is the teamwork. Just one big family. Flexible hours and good pay. Sunday's off and discounts on break food. Help with school.
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Owner only cares about her bottom line and makes it clear you’re nothing but an expense to her paycheck. Pay is bottom of the barrel compared to the same and/or similar industries in the proximal area. (Danbury mall CFA pays more, for example). 1 or 2 managers are genuinely kind people, but the rest are as toxic as the operator. The “culture” of kindness and honesty is a front for gossip, bickering, and favoritism perpetrated by all levels of management.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, poor pay, no benefits or paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was stressed out working for chic A filet for years to many indians not enough chiefs. The favortism is more above and tbe beyond ridiculous. Too much high demands and managers getting cursed out i had to go
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s not a bad place to work at there’s a lots of opportunity for growth and learning how to become a leader and lead a team. There’s it up’s and down’s the work is fast paced and can be very stressful at time there’s time where you will go nonstop from the time you come in until you leave for the day . For the most part your coworkers become like a second family which make the busy days go by much faster and a plus is the food you get when on break.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for, highly recommend Chick-Fil-A for any position. the staff is always very supporting, and motivates you in and out of the work place. the team you work around will become a part of your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was rushed, it was an environment in which I felt as if I was not a priority whatsoever. Due to this, it is important to remember how busy the company as a whole is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I often would look at my job at chick-fil-a as a family business because the people are so loving and concern about your well being. I am so thankful for they support and faith in me
Advancement
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and it definitely taught me a lot of values that I still hold on to. It taught me how to train and develop team members as well as managing a store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty easy. go in cook food. Stay busy the entire day, and then we clean up and leave. Days can be hard and long shifts add to that. Not to bad though, they work well with you on most everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for CFA for 3 years, I overall loved it! I worked for two different store locations around the country, I would have stayed however, the last store I worked for was not truly CFA Cultured and it got stressful and there was lots of drama( Denham Springs,Louisiana). I would never use that experience to overall describe CFA though, it's a great company and there's a lot of growth opportunities and future jobs/careers love when CFA employees apply because of the great reputation it has.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been at Chick-fil-A for 2 years now. Started as a team member. Then trainer. Then leader. Now supervisor. They also separate work/school/family. The only thing that isn’t good about working here is. No benefits and no paid time off or sick days or maternity leave. The insurance is not affordable. But physically working here has been amazing.
Pro érvek
Free meals, advance quickly, positive environment
Healthcare, no PTO
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy, up beat, and fast moving environment. I'm a manger so I like to make sure all my employees are in great moods and feel like their in a comfortable work environment, the better they feel the easier it is to fulfill the customers needs which is our number one priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great job for me. It helped me advance my skills in customer service. Some of the managers played favoritism and it bothered me that management hired family members rather than people who were more qualified. The owner however was amazing. She kept everything in order and helped the store advance in many ways. Everyone is very friendly and just like any other job there will be drama. I had issues balancing my work and life outside of work because I would always get called in. Never offered benefits as a full time employee.
Pro érvek
Experience, fun job, flexible hours
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at cfa never felt like work, everyone was always nice and the fast pace was energizing, the guests and coworkers feel like family. because it’s busy all day the shifts go by fast and pleasant
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place has some of the best co-workers I've ever seen where everyone who is not a manager or above is friendly and chill. You get free meals and I personally can never get sick of CFA everyday which I can't say for most fast food restaurants. The benefits kinda stop there though. The management will typically fight against each other putting you in the middle. In other words Manager A will tell you one thing and you get in trouble with Manager B for doing the thing that Manager A told you to do. This makes going to work very stressful as even working your hardest will go completely unnoticed. You won't get promoted much unless you are in every managers favor which is nearly impossible. I've worked at other location CFAs with much friendlier management.
Free meals, Friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Poor management, Hard to get promoted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definatelly a good start, not much more than that, career advancement is very limited without becoming an Operator which requires 10-20 years experience, a degree, and competition with hundreds of other potential operators.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the worst job. The management is full of liars. They lied to me about my scheduling, my pay, and my position in the company. They are also extremely lazy and never do anything except sit in the office and when they come out they complain about what you are doing as if they were not just doing nothing in the office. Almost every team member has a toxic attitude with the exception of a few. Do not work here unless you want to own a store at some point. It is not worth it.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management is awful, extremely strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila was a great job for me at first becuase it was at the Braves Stadium then I worked at the regular location now and it was ok then things just got worse .
Free break food
Kontra érvek
The management, the pay, rules, enforcement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compared to heights or copperas cove, Killeen pays more but the turn over rate is also high. With that being said any little thing you can get fired for. Being a supervisor/team lead all the blame is put on you. You can be a team lead and expected to do manager or supervisor work and then get threatened about your position. Everyone on the hire up side is messy. They give you a position one little mess up and you’re fired instead of being coached, Warned etc. you can put your all into the company and apply for a certain position and they’ll turn around and give that same position to someone else who has no experience whatsoever. The high schoolers who play sports are expected to put their events in even when giving the scheduler their schedule if not their pay is deducted and their suspended. I have never been in such a stressful environment until I worked at Chick Fil A Killeen. Go to heights or cove. The pay may be under but it’s worth the time and opportunity compared to Killeen. You can be a team lead or supervisor at Killeen and get paid the same amount as a team member who just got hired. But yet you’re doing all the managerial duties while their just doing normal things. They choose who to pick on and try to befriend you just to turn around and mess you over
Pro érvek
Sunday’s off, fun employees and leads
Kontra érvek
Management, operator, strict, favoritism, they overlook your skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Request time off and take a photo of your approved time off sheet. Truly made fresh chicken and follow rules. This chick-Fila shares a dishwasher which has possessive people.
Pro érvek
Great flexible hours and benefits
Staffing issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, working at Chick-fil-A is a great experience. There are often opportunities to grow and challenge yourself in new ways. The hours are generally flexible, but working long hours can also become quickly exhausting, as it is a demanding environment.
Pro érvek
Free break food, great company values