Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

123 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 324 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast pace work envotionment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, szeptember 8.
Very cool seeing the backside of one of the most popular restaurants in the country. It can be a bit challenging upfront learning all of the nuance, but can be rewarding if you stick with it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good Starting
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, augusztus 23.
This is definitely a good entry-level/first-time job for younger students. There were many ways this company has challenged me, in both good and bad ways. Overall, it's a decent place to work.
Pro érvek
Break Allowance, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation for Leadership, 401K plan.
Kontra érvek
Lack of development after a certain point
1,0
Toxic
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2019, augusztus 5.
Owner only cares about her bottom line and makes it clear you’re nothing but an expense to her paycheck. Pay is bottom of the barrel compared to the same and/or similar industries in the proximal area. (Danbury mall CFA pays more, for example). 1 or 2 managers are genuinely kind people, but the rest are as toxic as the operator. The “culture” of kindness and honesty is a front for gossip, bickering, and favoritism perpetrated by all levels of management.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, poor pay, no benefits or paid time off
Employees
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, augusztus 5.
I was stressed out working for chic A filet for years to many indians not enough chiefs. The favortism is more above and tbe beyond ridiculous. Too much high demands and managers getting cursed out i had to go
A great start job.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, július 19.
Overall it’s not a bad place to work at there’s a lots of opportunity for growth and learning how to become a leader and lead a team. There’s it up’s and down’s the work is fast paced and can be very stressful at time there’s time where you will go nonstop from the time you come in until you leave for the day . For the most part your coworkers become like a second family which make the busy days go by much faster and a plus is the food you get when on break.
Fast-paced and difficult environment
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2019, július 18.
Everything was rushed, it was an environment in which I felt as if I was not a priority whatsoever. Due to this, it is important to remember how busy the company as a whole is.
Busy
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2019, július 10.
This was my first job and it definitely taught me a lot of values that I still hold on to. It taught me how to train and develop team members as well as managing a store.
I love Chick-Fil-A
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA --- Denham Springs, LA2019, június 22.
I've worked for CFA for 3 years, I overall loved it! I worked for two different store locations around the country, I would have stayed however, the last store I worked for was not truly CFA Cultured and it got stressful and there was lots of drama( Denham Springs,Louisiana). I would never use that experience to overall describe CFA though, it's a great company and there's a lot of growth opportunities and future jobs/careers love when CFA employees apply because of the great reputation it has.
Best job I’ve had.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2019, június 21.
Been at Chick-fil-A for 2 years now. Started as a team member. Then trainer. Then leader. Now supervisor. They also separate work/school/family. The only thing that isn’t good about working here is. No benefits and no paid time off or sick days or maternity leave. The insurance is not affordable. But physically working here has been amazing.
Pro érvek
Free meals, advance quickly, positive environment
Healthcare, no PTO
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy and upbeat e nviorment
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, június 18.
Happy, up beat, and fast moving environment. I'm a manger so I like to make sure all my employees are in great moods and feel like their in a comfortable work environment, the better they feel the easier it is to fulfill the customers needs which is our number one priority.
Good first job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2019, június 7.
This was a great job for me. It helped me advance my skills in customer service. Some of the managers played favoritism and it bothered me that management hired family members rather than people who were more qualified. The owner however was amazing. She kept everything in order and helped the store advance in many ways. Everyone is very friendly and just like any other job there will be drama. I had issues balancing my work and life outside of work because I would always get called in. Never offered benefits as a full time employee.
Pro érvek
Experience, fun job, flexible hours
Favoritism
best place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, május 17.
working at cfa never felt like work, everyone was always nice and the fast pace was energizing, the guests and coworkers feel like family. because it’s busy all day the shifts go by fast and pleasant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Standard fast food job but it's Chick-Fil-A
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apple Valley, MN2019, május 10.
This place has some of the best co-workers I've ever seen where everyone who is not a manager or above is friendly and chill. You get free meals and I personally can never get sick of CFA everyday which I can't say for most fast food restaurants. The benefits kinda stop there though. The management will typically fight against each other putting you in the middle. In other words Manager A will tell you one thing and you get in trouble with Manager B for doing the thing that Manager A told you to do. This makes going to work very stressful as even working your hardest will go completely unnoticed. You won't get promoted much unless you are in every managers favor which is nearly impossible. I've worked at other location CFAs with much friendlier management.
Free meals, Friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Poor management, Hard to get promoted
Solid Entry Level Job
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, április 21.
Definatelly a good start, not much more than that, career advancement is very limited without becoming an Operator which requires 10-20 years experience, a degree, and competition with hundreds of other potential operators.
2,0
Good job
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 17.
Chickfila was a great job for me at first becuase it was at the Braves Stadium then I worked at the regular location now and it was ok then things just got worse .
Free break food
Kontra érvek
The management, the pay, rules, enforcement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Killeen pays more but the stress is a lot more
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, március 27.
Compared to heights or copperas cove, Killeen pays more but the turn over rate is also high. With that being said any little thing you can get fired for. Being a supervisor/team lead all the blame is put on you. You can be a team lead and expected to do manager or supervisor work and then get threatened about your position. Everyone on the hire up side is messy. They give you a position one little mess up and you’re fired instead of being coached, Warned etc. you can put your all into the company and apply for a certain position and they’ll turn around and give that same position to someone else who has no experience whatsoever. The high schoolers who play sports are expected to put their events in even when giving the scheduler their schedule if not their pay is deducted and their suspended. I have never been in such a stressful environment until I worked at Chick Fil A Killeen. Go to heights or cove. The pay may be under but it’s worth the time and opportunity compared to Killeen. You can be a team lead or supervisor at Killeen and get paid the same amount as a team member who just got hired. But yet you’re doing all the managerial duties while their just doing normal things. They choose who to pick on and try to befriend you just to turn around and mess you over
Pro érvek
Sunday’s off, fun employees and leads
Kontra érvek
Management, operator, strict, favoritism, they overlook your skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolla, MO2019, március 23.
Request time off and take a photo of your approved time off sheet. Truly made fresh chicken and follow rules. This chick-Fila shares a dishwasher which has possessive people.
Pro érvek
Great flexible hours and benefits
Staffing issues
Stressful at times
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2019, március 1.
The typical day at work includes fast paced decision making and a continuous headache. I learned a lot from Chick-Fil-A, including people skills, the higher up management isn't nearly as involved as they should be. the culture is great.
high pace day
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, február 10.
This job never fails to throw curve balls at you in a management position, but those knew different experiences helped me grow as a problem solver and discover new was to handle situations. Overall there is a great camaraderie between employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and respectful working place
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, december 28.
The hardest part of the job would be fast and effectively getting the food out in time for the guest, prepared as we can. Sometimes we have rough days too but that will not stop us from smiling and making . sure guests are treated the best they can be
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van