Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The best part is the teamwork. Just one big family. Flexible hours and good pay. Sunday's off and discounts on break food. Help with school.
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to to start as a first job. Definitely builds experience in customer service and multitasking. It's very fast pace so it'll also help if you'd like to get better at working under pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very fast paced restaurant but they train you quickly and they want you to learn as much as possible and you will soon consider the employees family in the time that you work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work! Great employees who are easy to get along with. 100% great work environment. Works with school schedules. Great accommodations for work home life balance, and flexibility with scheduling.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very family oriented restaurant with awesome customer service. I learned a lot about leading and being an example to all of the other employees in the restaurant. It taught me how to take on responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very fast paced company but most managers, not all, care about the company more than team members there is room for growth but it’s hard to find a ChickFilA that has excellent leadership development
Munkahelyi kultúra
The corporate company is amazing and cares about their people. Experiences can vary though depending on what operator you work for - some are obviously better than others. I learned a lot about customer service, and it is easy to move upwards in a specific location or to try to go to a corporate level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall ChickfilA is a good place to work, pay is great, usually flexible hours, and good work environment. All depends on the management honestly. My first year at ChickfilA was great, even looked forward to going into work sometimes cause the people were just that fun to be around. Job could get fast paced at times but nothing you could not handle cause they always gave you the resources to help. But as soon as we got new management things went downhill. No ones schedules were being honored, we were having issues getting enough people scheduled. Equipment in the kitchen was not getting replaced when needed to. They should have hired more staff and always said they were working on things when problems were brought up, but things never got done. All things considered, it was a good place to work at. Met a couple really good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working here. But no advancement opportunities once you reach Supervisor without a college degree. People I work with are wonderful, great boss. And wonderful atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on who you are working with depends on your shift. Managers constantly on you for "not doing your job" when said manager is the only one not doing their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really good job. Great experience and great people. The leadership plays a big role there especially with how things work. I was very thankful to be apart of that!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A series of tasks and checklists interrupted by busy-ness. Big emphasis on team work and positions. Most enjoyable part were the people I work alongside!
food, coworkers
Kontra érvek
stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place for any age and any experience. It provides a positive culture and they want to help you grow. There are many positions that you will be able to try so you can find a place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a freshman, I could not keep up with school and a full-time shift at CFA. There is a lot of labor that goes into this job especially at the location I was in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-Fil-A has underline racism problems with upper management and allows no flexibility in schedule almost similar to the army. Was very effective in teaching how not to lead. Thankful for advancing but unfortunately the higher you go the more problems you will come to realize.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want everything to be perfect. Even more so than other companies, and will write off on "tests" for the smallest details, like worker shirts not being tucked in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was very beneficial for me, it gave me a chance to sharpen and display my leadership skills. They have strict protocols which shaped me into a leader with the ability to lead fearlessly and harmoniously.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working with Chick-Fil-A I was able to make great connections with my fellow employees and able to grow professionally. I was given the opportunity to balance drawers, order money, train new employees and learn key positions in the front and some in the back of the restaurant.
Pro érvek
Friendly and caring staff, great atmosphere, great potential for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very cool seeing the backside of one of the most popular restaurants in the country. It can be a bit challenging upfront learning all of the nuance, but can be rewarding if you stick with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is definitely a good entry-level/first-time job for younger students. There were many ways this company has challenged me, in both good and bad ways. Overall, it's a decent place to work.
Pro érvek
Break Allowance, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation for Leadership, 401K plan.
Kontra érvek
Lack of development after a certain point