Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The best part is the teamwork. Just one big family. Flexible hours and good pay. Sunday's off and discounts on break food. Help with school.
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people a great and there's plenty opportunity to advance in the company the culture of CFA is well know and it's no different there i became a supervisor at a young age and they helped me with the transition
free lunch
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great environment to work in and you generally make friends with your shift members because it’s how you stay sane through your shift by leaning on each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
So I met my husband at this job and so many of my good friends. The people are absolutely wonderful. Management could be a little overbearing, but I’ve only worked for one location like that. It’s hard work, but really the best work environment ever. I work there for 5 years and it got me through college and a wedding debt free! They also have tuition benefits you can apply for!
Pro érvek
Cheap/free food, tuition benefits, good environment
Short breaks, stressful work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All around great company to work for. I’m paid for all hours I work and given the respect from my managers and co workers. Chick-Fil-A has set high standards when it comes to customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed Chick-Fil-A, since I have been there for 5 years. A typical day at work includes taking orders, taking payment, handing out food, dealing with customer complaints, and a lot of physical work. I learned how to deal with customer complaints, and efficiently delight them. I am a part of the management and I have tried to make management the best it can be, but management is changing and not like it used to be. The workplace culture is okay, there are a lot of younger people who work at this location and it makes it hard to work sometimes because I prefer mature, hardworking individuals. The hardest part of the job would have to be that people find anything to complain about. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I created the schedule for each team member and manager. I opened the restaurant and started each day. I maintained the money safe. I ran each shift by myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at Chick-fil-A was my first job ever and I believe it is a great first job . It allows you to grow and build yourself up in the company no matter where you start off at.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours if you are in school
Kontra érvek
Not the easiest with work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at this company for a combined total of 3 years. I love how much they build into success and professionalism. I really wanted to grow while I was there and they helped me achieve that goal. At my first Chickfila location, I became a Team Trainer after 6 months. I sadly had to leave after 1.5 years. I came back to a new location and became a supervisor within two months of working
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent several years with the company. It’s a good first job, but don’t get stuck there! Your experience is hit is miss by store as far as management and pay, but mine had horribly biased management and poor pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a top-notch restaurant and business. I have the benefit of working at one of the best locations in the U.S., at Chenal & Markham. The management and team there have business drive and ethics, with the desire to cultivate a great team and culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company to work for they understand your needs and problems and they also encourage you to better yourself ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get hours. Work hard. Obey guidelines. All about service and profit. Health care cost over 600 a month for employee only. Industry doesn't pay enough as a whole. Non stop work. No incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila has been a great experience, and the company has trained me with skills that will be applied in any future jobs I may have. From excel usage to customer service, it has been a great first job!
Pro érvek
Excellent training, leadership opportunities, positive reinforcement
Difficult working conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and encouraging environment. Great company to start off in. Easy program. If you love customer interaction and serving others, this is a great place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this company because of the pace of the business, the transparent purpose, and the opportunity to grow. It becomes a family. I have worked with a Chick-fil-A for a total of five years and loved each year. I started as a team member and worked my way up to Supervisor, the highest position for part-time availability.
Schedule flexibility, location availability, Energy
Kontra érvek
Pay should be more for Leaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can advance quite quickly if you’re a fast learner and a hard worker. However, you will reach a ceiling if you don’t fit the church mold. If you don’t share identical views you will plateau.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have an great spirit an your go far with them.its an grown place to work for an you can learn an lot everyday. The benefits are great an a fun places to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has a lot of benefits that come with working there. After a year of working you may be qualified for paid vacation. It is a good environment to grow and learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending if it is the holidays or a regular day, the most busiest it gets is during lunch and dinner. The goal is to perceive each customer with gestures and a soft toned voice to know they are "your guest." Sometimes you will be thrown in once or before you have learned everything but you will have bad days, but you will have good ones as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work is usually very fast paced all day. We have many guests in and out of our store daily with an expectation of nothing less than excellence, which we as a team help provide. Each day I come in with the idea that I will take something away from the day and learn something new, may it be something as simple as learning something from our regulars to something hing that is innovative to help the company thrive. In a managerial position I believe this is the strongest group of management I have seen or been apart of. We help push our team members in a positive way while creating a healthy and stable work environment. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demand of our guests on a day to day basis, but the resolve to that is the best part. Nothing is better than seeing a guest overwhelmed with joy or even a coworker overwhelmed with joy and happiness.thatinnovative to help make the company thrive in success