Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Worker

38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 711 értékelés megtekintése
Great flexible schedule. Great managers. Fast food pressure
It's a great place to work. It is very soothing. The managers give you a great flexible schedule . They are very helful and very understanding. I am able to take a 15 minute break and a 30 minute break separately. I can eat free there and at the cafeteria. I'm not very fond of the high demand from the front and being under pressure of the hot heat working in the back.
pretty fun place
It can get pretty fast paced, but if you aren't stupid you can manage fine. Don't burn yourself, because it hurts like the dickens. Everyone is super nice, though, unless they hate you and wish you'd quit.
Great place to work.
I love it some days and can't stand it others. Nothing really bad about it just isn't really my thing. Love some of the people but others just get on my nerves. Overall it's great.
Free lunch
Low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy job, hard on your feet
Easy place to work, nice staff, but BORING. Super boring, and your feet will be out of commission for the rest of the night after work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
I felt that the management needed to communicate with each other more because i would often get told many different things from many different people.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and very fast paced
Chick-fil-a is a very friendly work environment, also keeps you constantly moving, not very much leisure time on or off the job, but they work with their employees, they have great owners and managers as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun with amazing employers
Chick fil-a is easily the best fast food establishment I could have chosen to work for. The staff always had such a great positive attitude. The management would really work hard at building positive relationships with coworkers and customers. The company itself always goes above and beyond to reach out and help the community and be apart of something bigger than a fast food chain. It taught me the value of great customer service in order to not only exceed expectations, but build long lasting and positive relationships with everyone who came through our doors. The work was fast passed, the environment was always cleaned and well kept and there was always a job for someone or everyone to do. The only cons were the lack of raises or promotions, the work hours were either overwhelming or non-existent, and sometimes during a lunch rush, the environment could become not only hectic, but there were multiple times where harsh words were said and hurtful actions would occur.
great work environment
poor pay and benefits.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced restaurant with high expectations for low compensation
The company practices an unspoken policy of advancing only young (under 25) people and avoiding hiring older (over 40) worker as much as possible. Workers receive no benefits of any kind and may work over 10 hours without a single break. All work is standing on concrete/tile floors, leading to leg and back problems. Most worker start out at or slightly above minimum wage (regardless of skills and experience) and only young workers earn increases. Many worker over 40 have worked for 5 or more years without a singe increase in pay.

Work is fast paced and hard, lots of heavy lifting. Coworkers pleasant and hard working for the most part.

Most management is too young and inexperienced, immature, poorly trained in employee handling, and advanced beyond their capabilities.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, reduced price meals
Kontra érvek
few or no breaks, high volume/high stress work atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A provided a great work environment for all employees. I leaned how to work with co-workers in order to accomplish a task. Management provided the opportunities for the employees to voice our opinions in order to help with the tasks. Chick-Fil-A challenged me to work with others who had different opinions than myself. Chick-Fil-A was a great place to work.
Fun place to Work
I love my working with a whole bunch of great people. We are all one team and always respect our custmers even when they are wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, good values
Fun place to work, good values. Co-workers are good people, very stressful. Not for everyone. Enjoyable though, and free meal for every shift.
Good Atmosphere
Management is not the best but the atmosphere is pretty good. Also pay is not exactly great considering the hours. Although the workplace has christian values I feel the co-workers do not believe or take seriously those values.
Great company
If you love people then this is your job. I loved coming to work and ringing up customers and talking to them & meeting new people everyday.
Fun people
Great Place for Customer service
Very Flexible work hours, friendly environment with fun and caring co-workers. Great place to get working experience. Enjoyed catering for special events.
Free to Discounted Lunches
having no breaks occasionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family-like environment but not often acknowledged for work
I've been working there for 2 years & the only reason I have gotten raises is because I threatened to quit. Then the minimum wage was bumped up to $8 and I recently got a raise only because one of our managers quit. On the other hand, the people you work with are fun to be around. There are team outing where all the employees can bond going bowling or having a campfire.
fun coworkers
hardly any raises
3,0
It was a job!
lots of movement non-stop, learned kitchen life. typical management. very nice co-workers. non-stop movement/uneasy shifts between days. knowing customers are happy and satisfied.
Pro érvek
Free meal if worked more than 6 hrs.
Kontra érvek
no benefits, and un easy schedualing shifts. ex. late night to early morning within 6 hrs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and fast past great experience
From the time the employee clocks in tto the time the employee clocks out they are busy which make the time past fast. I worked in the kitchen prepping food and getting orders ready for the customers.
Great job fast pace
not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy work day but, keeps you busy and on task.
a typical day at work for me started out in the kitchen. I would help my co workers prep for opening and once we were open , i had to make special orders for the customers. We then transitioned for breakfast to lunch, which was a very busy time. once lunch flow started it wasn't hard to get in a grove.
További Chick-fil-A-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés