Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member537 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
537 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 443 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is joke.... Some people got paid more than others and had less experience.... never fully staffed... Didn’t care for family emergencies nor for their workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-A is for sure, a great place to work. It is a great place for an entry position or for a person with experience. The staff are great to work with and are great teachers as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced kitchen, pays well IF you do a decent job and they like you, managers are horrible. It can be a great place to work or it can be the worst it just depends on if you fit in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great place to work at. They are very helpful and nice. They are always on their game and looking to better the community. I personally enjoyed working there. The only thing I would of liked is a raise.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any company, they’re a big company for a reason. They give opportunity. And within that moment of opportunity they expect true value, discipline and dedication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoyed working at chick fil a for the most part. I loved my co-workers. They were very kind and encouraging to me. They took time to teach me how to have an effective, productive day. I learned that when the manager is in a good mood and each employee is working hard and doing their part to have a smooth day. It is a very enjoyable place to work. I have also learned when a manager isn't in a good mood or being harder on you than they usually are. All you can do is do your best and endure through it cause that all will pass at some point. I just worked as if I was working for the Lord. And when I would make Christ my top priority in my everyday life, He always took care of me and helped me through the easy and hard days.
Pro érvek
free lunches and building good friendships
Kontra érvek
short breaks and no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work. Good management and Christian values. Sundays off, and they have flexible schedule if your student. I would recommend it to anyone, if you like fast paced work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about working at chick fil a from my experience is by far the people. I have made very good friends while working. The environment can be stressful due to the fast pace. Management for the most part are understanding and easy to work with but the owner can be problematic at times.
Pro érvek
pays a little above min wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was friendly and welcoming. This was my first job, so I was really nervous going into it. However, the employees there made it really enjoyable.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advertise for operation mgr. apply for it. Get s letter on job offer rate of pay 14 hr not paid that but it’s in writing.not trained for op mgr. told not to tell people that. Told to watch my back by a mgr. people with criminal records working there and new hire paperwork says to prepare the mgmt if you are going to be served with warrant.
Kontra érvek
People working there have no charcter
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay and work are both as expected. Management and coworkers are very friendly and hardworking. At times feels like the expectations are too high (i.e., amount of stocking/prepping) for the amount of time scheduled, so I never get off on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kitchen staff member responsible for food handling and preparation. I received
mandatory food handlers certification as well as on the job experience in food

preparation, merchandise reception and preservation, and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had many tasks and responsibilities working at Chick-Fil-A. Some of the main responsibilities i had were preparing and cooking chicken, making sandwiches, boxing fries and nuggets, and prepping veggies and salads. I was also tasked with being a shift leader and training new employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me was working the fries and the boards in the kitchen. I would also do the breading sometimes to. I learned how to work hard and fast paced. The management in the chickfila i work at is excellent they really care for their employees. The hardest part in the job is the pace it is always moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a waste to work there cant trust co workers or owners bad and strick place to work for waste of time alot of snow flakes and jerks its not all what you hear
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job experience. Learn methods of food production, money, communication and how to deal with people among other things. Will work with your schedule, part time to full time.
30 min break with meal per 5 hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A expects their employees to perform with high standards, but results in a lot of personal growth. I learned a lot of skills along the way along with having the opportunity to be trained for a leadership position. Overall fun place to work.
Kontra érvek
Benefits package only offered to management positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly work environment while constantly moving to make sure customer's were always satisfied and never kept waiting long. Team work is heavily depended on as well as a good communication level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first few weeks were not bad until the management had started to pick their favorites and made sure that they were never punished for their actions that others would have been for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
vary positive environment with friendly staff always willing to help and spread knowledge on how to accomplish tasks more efficiently,with great persecution and timing
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés