Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member502 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
502 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Didn't always follow availability
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Great company
CFA is a great company. It’s a great place for someone to enter the workforce. Great job for students and young people. They offer a lot of programs to help employees. The owner at the Oak Ridge location throws a great Christmas party for employees.
2,0
It's fast food
Nothing special about working a chick-fil-a, I'm sure it's cleaner that other fast food restaurants but it is still just another "classier" fast food place.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work at
I know there are many chick fil a locations, but the one I worked for was horrible. You were a slave to the store. On your off days, management would call you in to work. You did not have a life if you worked at this location. If you were out for vacation and decided to have a "staycation" and your coworkers or management found out, they would ask you to come in to work. Management made false promises with career advancement. Former team leaders that would leave the company and decided to come back after a few months, would get hired again as team leaders. Thus, pushing away the next person that was in line to get the position. Overall, this place was very bad. The environment is supposed to be a Christian environment, but it was complete opposite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good if you’re in real need of a job
Management is joke.... Some people got paid more than others and had less experience.... never fully staffed... Didn’t care for family emergencies nor for their workers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was definitely a fun experience and i learned a lot and learned how to work hard as well.
Chic-fil-A is for sure, a great place to work. It is a great place for an entry position or for a person with experience. The staff are great to work with and are great teachers as well.
Chick fil a
Fast paced kitchen, pays well IF you do a decent job and they like you, managers are horrible. It can be a great place to work or it can be the worst it just depends on if you fit in.
Chick fil a is great
Chick fil a is a great place to work at. They are very helpful and nice. They are always on their game and looking to better the community. I personally enjoyed working there. The only thing I would of liked is a raise.
Expected
Like any company, they’re a big company for a reason. They give opportunity. And within that moment of opportunity they expect true value, discipline and dedication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work and flexible with your schedule
I very much enjoyed working at chick fil a for the most part. I loved my co-workers. They were very kind and encouraging to me. They took time to teach me how to have an effective, productive day. I learned that when the manager is in a good mood and each employee is working hard and doing their part to have a smooth day. It is a very enjoyable place to work. I have also learned when a manager isn't in a good mood or being harder on you than they usually are. All you can do is do your best and endure through it cause that all will pass at some point. I just worked as if I was working for the Lord. And when I would make Christ my top priority in my everyday life, He always took care of me and helped me through the easy and hard days.
Pro érvek
free lunches and building good friendships
Kontra érvek
short breaks and no benefits
Good place to work.
Its a good place to work. Good management and Christian values. Sundays off, and they have flexible schedule if your student. I would recommend it to anyone, if you like fast paced work.
Intresting
The best part about working at chick fil a from my experience is by far the people. I have made very good friends while working. The environment can be stressful due to the fast pace. Management for the most part are understanding and easy to work with but the owner can be problematic at times.
Pro érvek
pays a little above min wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Break food and work space environment was neat.
The environment was friendly and welcoming. This was my first job, so I was really nervous going into it. However, the employees there made it really enjoyable.
Free Lunch
Lie lie lie
Advertise for operation mgr. apply for it. Get s letter on job offer rate of pay 14 hr not paid that but it’s in writing.not trained for op mgr. told not to tell people that. Told to watch my back by a mgr. people with criminal records working there and new hire paperwork says to prepare the mgmt if you are going to be served with warrant.
Kontra érvek
People working there have no charcter
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and hardworking environment
The pay and work are both as expected. Management and coworkers are very friendly and hardworking. At times feels like the expectations are too high (i.e., amount of stocking/prepping) for the amount of time scheduled, so I never get off on time.
Fast paced kitchen staff
Kitchen staff member responsible for food handling and preparation. I received
mandatory food handlers certification as well as on the job experience in food

preparation, merchandise reception and preservation, and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at, always busy
I had many tasks and responsibilities working at Chick-Fil-A. Some of the main responsibilities i had were preparing and cooking chicken, making sandwiches, boxing fries and nuggets, and prepping veggies and salads. I was also tasked with being a shift leader and training new employees.
Great atmosphere
A typical day for me was working the fries and the boards in the kitchen. I would also do the breading sometimes to. I learned how to work hard and fast paced. The management in the chickfila i work at is excellent they really care for their employees. The hardest part in the job is the pace it is always moving.
dont work here
its a waste to work there cant trust co workers or owners bad and strick place to work for waste of time alot of snow flakes and jerks its not all what you hear
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn soft skills that transfer everywhere
Great first job experience. Learn methods of food production, money, communication and how to deal with people among other things. Will work with your schedule, part time to full time.
30 min break with meal per 5 hours worked
Very Friendly
Chick-Fil-A expects their employees to perform with high standards, but results in a lot of personal growth. I learned a lot of skills along the way along with having the opportunity to be trained for a leadership position. Overall fun place to work.
Kontra érvek
Benefits package only offered to management positions
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés