Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
550 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly enjoy working at chick fil a I have worked at multiple of them depending on owner operator and management and everything as to if the job is great can be stressful and can be a little hard at times but can also be very rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes the environment around me becomes toxic due to the team leaders or other co workers but the majority of my working experience was fairly well
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the kitchen, it was always busy. There is someone on fires, someone frying the chicken, and two people putting the orders together. The hardest part was getting left in the kitchen alone for even a few minutes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work was mostly in the kitchen, and although the work was tiring and fast-paced, there was always somebody helping someone else out. Working in the kitchen taught me to keep my cool in high pressure situations, and it also taught me to trust and rely on others while keeping in mind hitting specific goals.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication and utilization of tools already implemented is lacking. Loved my coworkers and most managers. Overall awesome atmosphere and decent pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be better communication wise. Failure within chain of command. hardest part was rush hours, but the family culture helped me get through each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Encouraging workplace for growth, Employees are very friendly and kind. Can be strict with enforcement of customer service at high quality and flowing procedures accurately and with urgency, fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often extremely hard to come back the next morning because of the stress from the previous workday. I did not enjoy my employment at Chick-fil-A at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place to work to get your feet wet but not enough benefits to stay long term. They paid very well and the coworkers were nice. Always willing to help out when it came to asking for more hours
Pro érvek
Nice people
Kontra érvek
Not enough benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its great for someones first job, but really no advancement. Always have sunday off and holidays. Somewhat positive environment but really not much compliments in regards how hard you work are get recognized for your perfomance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced. always a new challenge everyday when it comes to operations.Culture is we give a overspill of showing the team members that we care, so therefor they can do there job with care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A demands more than your average fast food restaurant. This job is great for individuals who are enthusiastic, have strong work ethics, and want to gain valuable work skills,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job started off great but as time we by i quickly saw the toxic culture. Disgusting things said about female employees by low level "leaders" and a "im better than you" vibe from upper members if judged to not be one of "the boys" pay advertised as way more than actually recieved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working for chick fil a for over 10 years ..one of the best restaurants to work for. Customers are the best...the employees are the best also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got treated like poorly the entire time I was there it was just a bad establishment it was hard work for little pay and they messaged up your hours most the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every job has problems good and bad days. What people do on the job whether it's good or bad is not my concern. Unless it involves me and my job position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an employee at Chick-Fil-A in Lakeside mall for 3 years, I always worked hard and did my job and out of no where after 3 years I was fired for a reason I still don’t know, the owner doesn’t even know why I was fired, she just said it felt like we should part ways . The environment was awful and no one there could be trusted . It was a good experience before new management came in but I wouldn’t recommend working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
People reviewing Chil-Fil-A should know this is a great work environment. I highly recommend this company because, it’s friendly, skills are developed, and a recommended first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very professional and always make sure that my job is done very well. I give my best to help my company grows. I like work with a team so we can help each other as a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
9/hr for the busiest fastfood chain in the country, will work yourself to death, non stop, a multi million dollar revenue, and they can't even add 25 cents on salary? bad,bad,bad….
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be ready to be occupied. Depending on your location. Communication skills is key, multi-tasking as well. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Everyone works as a team!