Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member542 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
542 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 688 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low pay, awful place to work, they only care about how fast the food comes outs and not the quality. Owner is a cheap idiot who has an extreme control complex. Mostly relies on immigrants for cheaper labor. Doesn’t spend money on new equipment when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really excellent company to work for. No other company rivals their quality or standards and in my experience this is one of, if not the best fast food companies you can work for . Since every store has a different operator, it can make each store unique. In my case, my direct manager was too busy trying to sleep with underage girls to actually run our kitchen, and our operator didn't care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are nice and really driven to give good customer service as well as helping out others in the work place. Overall it was a great experience
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! But until you get a corporate job or a job at a generous freestander, you will be paid similar to any other fast food chain, even as a college graduate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil a was a company I literally grew up working for. They gave me time when my life and health were on the line. The amount of support that I received from my Owner/Operator was above and beyond. However after time I realized it was time to move on and advance my career elsewhere. Chick Fil A is a great place to learn and grow as an employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time with Chick-fil-A was amazing. I was a Kitchen Director and I loved my team very much. We all became one big family, which made going to work exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers! They are awesome! The operator depends on how your experience is going to be while being employed. Some operators are not good people. Others are wonderful!
Will work with you.
Incompetent operators.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and friendly people. Love the environment and the atmosphere learn something new everyday.Great customer service and very organized outstanding food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday i would be assigned a different task/station. That helped me adjust and learn different kinds of things. My manager was really helpful in teaching me everything and trusted me with completing my tasks without problem.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
FOH does not understand kitchen and its procedures, and they expect to get everything when they ask for it. I must get orders out before four minutes or else FOH directors come in the back and start telling the shift leads how to run the shift and walk away and do not help. The kitchen is short staffed and people are not actually being scheduled to train. The promotions seems to be favoritism and others have to work their tails off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The main problem I had at here was that I was also going to school for half the day but they didn’t understand I could worker around 1pm and they usually didn’t schedule me until 5 or 6 which is still late even if I was in school full time.
Good people fun environment
Bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was a great experience for me. I learned a lot about professionalism and integrity in the workplace as well as how to handle myself in a very fast paced environment. The coworkers are amazing and fun. However, after about a year I felt as though I had learned everything I could. After that I did not enjoy the job very much. It is not my passion and I feel that I was not being paid enough for the work I was doing. For one year though, I think it is a great job to learn crucial skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes the environment around me becomes toxic due to the team leaders or other co workers but the majority of my working experience was fairly well
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the kitchen, it was always busy. There is someone on fires, someone frying the chicken, and two people putting the orders together. The hardest part was getting left in the kitchen alone for even a few minutes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work was mostly in the kitchen, and although the work was tiring and fast-paced, there was always somebody helping someone else out. Working in the kitchen taught me to keep my cool in high pressure situations, and it also taught me to trust and rely on others while keeping in mind hitting specific goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication and utilization of tools already implemented is lacking. Loved my coworkers and most managers. Overall awesome atmosphere and decent pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be better communication wise. Failure within chain of command. hardest part was rush hours, but the family culture helped me get through each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Encouraging workplace for growth, Employees are very friendly and kind. Can be strict with enforcement of customer service at high quality and flowing procedures accurately and with urgency, fast pace.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Often extremely hard to come back the next morning because of the stress from the previous workday. I did not enjoy my employment at Chick-fil-A at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good place to work to get your feet wet but not enough benefits to stay long term. They paid very well and the coworkers were nice. Always willing to help out when it came to asking for more hours
Nice people