Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
550 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly enjoy working at chick fil a I have worked at multiple of them depending on owner operator and management and everything as to if the job is great can be stressful and can be a little hard at times but can also be very rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very fast paced and I was never not doing something, I always had work to do and it was a good job to be at with the coworkers and managers hospitality and help.
Free lunches, hospitality, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally the worst job I’ve ever had. You’re over worked and there’s no benefits. They don’t really care about their staff or anything. Almost was about to pass out and they still wouldn’t give me a water.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are use to fast pace fast food jobs, and looking for extra hours then it is definitely for you. Coworkers and management there know how to keep it professional when it is necessary but still make you feel at home in most occasions as long as you are doing your job at the same time. When it comes to involvement in the company, they consistently were transparent with our service towards our customers and detailed sale prices to make us feel like we are team and working partners. Not only that, the reward was there when we did outstanding job with our service, celebrate about every little things to appreciate you individually as a person. They also give you promotion fairly quickly if you do work hard and you are reliable. Also sit with you and try to work out and talk to you if there is any problem and giving you confidence at the same time. Unfortunately, calling out or going home early is frowned up on (unless if something misfortune happened they understand), even if they have more than enough employee in the building 90% of the time with other staff who are skilled and wanting more availability. Changing your availability is not a option either even if you are incapable to work long hours due to physical pain which could increase the chance of getting hurt even more. (Resulting into using your own pocket money to get it checked out.) During the middle of transfer from breakfast to lunch, sometimes management continuously disappear off, since there is lack of coworkers scheduled around that time (they have to deliver orders out or pick up produce at times so it is - több...
Pro érvek
Great people, quick promotion, value individuals
Kontra érvek
Gives you hard time with change in schedule, you are on your own with multitask
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an easy job for the salary, it can get hard depending on the manager on duty. They make it hard to get promoted, even though it shouldn’t be hard. They favor day shift crew over night shift crew.
Simple, Good work environment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get promoted, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company that is determined to have the best customer service, but management and pay is awful. Coworkers are very kind for the most part, but everything is a competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are usually lazy and offer little to no guidance for new comers so the the job really goes to anyone else who works there and the hassle of working and being constantly asked to stay another hour as people's work schedules are spontaneously changed doesn't make it better. Hey at least they're nice to customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My thoughts on chick fil a, is that , it’s a wonderful place to work, the management will always help you with what you need, and set you up to become a leader in any field
Pro érvek
People, and management and working appliances
Kontra érvek
Some co workers do not do their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involves being informed about what the plans are for the day and working your hardest to be the best you can be. You learn how to effectively manage your time, as well as how to better communicate with both management and your coworkers. Management is approachable and helpful, as well as knowledgeable about how to solve problems that may arise throughout the day. The atmosphere is one of encouragement to keep learning new things and to keep trying to improve. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with everything during busy times as there is a lot that needs to be done and the goal is to complete everything quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know and interact with coworkers and customers as you learn and grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will work anytime of day to get me some good hours in my pay check is good I’m straight about work I love to work the reason I choose chick-fil-a cause they better then all the other restaurants around Starkville
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere around the store is great, but our GM is untrustworthy with keeping promises, keeping us updated and is not fair to the employees. He has little to no care of how prepared we are and when we ask for changes to be made for scheduling or supplies, he say they will happen but never do. Overall he is a terrible boss and I would not like to work for anyone like him again.
Good atmosphere
Terrible Upper-Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay very well and are accommodating with your schedule. Very hard to advance to the next level in this company. Attaining Team Lead status is possible after 1 year of service, don't expect anything higher than that unless you have a college degree or have spent 3 or more years at the restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was my first job and I loved every bit of it. The culture was one of I kind. I can't say I have ever walked into a place of work and been greeted by so many friends and family members before.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work. The environment is iffy, being in a cramped food court at a university. The kids that come in (customers) are amazing. They learn your name and are friendly. About half of the staff actually care about you. The job is easy, but fast paced. This is the highest paid food service job I have ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While it’s a great environment, it’s very easy to overwhelm yourself. They will let your work every day of the week if that’s what you want but it’s very overwhelming
Management is great
Overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was just very unprofessional the management team was rude it was a lot of drama it’s not family friendly General manger is very disrespectful Certain staff only help you do things due to favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
To start off, this job is a great first pick. I have seen many young men and women advance here. This would be great experience for many of you later on down the road. I climbed the highest I have at any job while working here in a short amount of time and spent much of my free time giving back to this place. The culture is always preached and practiced. Which is hard value to find at many of the other jobs I have been at. The Green Mount Commons location in Belleville, IL did a fantastic job holding to this value. The few downsides, that are rather unfortunate. Medical insurance is only given to high up management, besides your hourly pay you may not see much else while working here until then. That being said if you already have insurance then have at it, it was a great experience for me. If you need a job, please give this place a chance. I had to leave due to my own medical issues at the time and took another job based on insurance needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a really great first job and gives you an amazing amount of experience plus plenty of room to grow and get promoted. They expect a lot out of you but reward you when you meet or exceed the expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team member you are held to a high standard and work at a fast pace to keep up with company standards of quality food in a designated amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was just not the environment for me. I believe I tried to turn a highschool job into a longer lasting job which I should not have done. I lost interest as I knew I did not want to be a kitchen worker for Yessss to come
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not organized. There are a couple of good leaders there, the rest are people who hold a tittle and do what their told. There’s no compassion, empathy, motivation, or room for growth if you’re at the bottom level. You just help numbers run. You can get a promotion, however it’s not based on your work ethic and commitment. It’s based off a piece of paper you can cheat your way through to give you a promotion. Even then, the whole process can take months to finish.