Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member502 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
502 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Didn't always follow availability
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, Leadership may vary.
Really excellent company to work for. No other company rivals their quality or standards and in my experience this is one of, if not the best fast food companies you can work for . Since every store has a different operator, it can make each store unique. In my case, my direct manager was too busy trying to sleep with underage girls to actually run our kitchen, and our operator didn't care.
Chick Fil A
Great place to work! But until you get a corporate job or a job at a generous freestander, you will be paid similar to any other fast food chain, even as a college graduate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gave me the chance to grow myself as a leader
Chick Fil a was a company I literally grew up working for. They gave me time when my life and health were on the line. The amount of support that I received from my Owner/Operator was above and beyond. However after time I realized it was time to move on and advance my career elsewhere. Chick Fil A is a great place to learn and grow as an employee.
Family Environment
My time with Chick-fil-A was amazing. I was a Kitchen Director and I loved my team very much. We all became one big family, which made going to work exciting.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The operator depends on whether or not you are going to love working there.
I love my coworkers! They are awesome! The operator depends on how your experience is going to be while being employed. Some operators are not good people. Others are wonderful!
Will work with you.
Incompetent operators.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work
Great and friendly people. Love the environment and the atmosphere learn something new everyday.Great customer service and very organized outstanding food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and fun days at work.
Everyday i would be assigned a different task/station. That helped me adjust and learn different kinds of things. My manager was really helpful in teaching me everything and trusted me with completing my tasks without problem.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not appreciated and over worked
FOH does not understand kitchen and its procedures, and they expect to get everything when they ask for it. I must get orders out before four minutes or else FOH directors come in the back and start telling the shift leads how to run the shift and walk away and do not help. The kitchen is short staffed and people are not actually being scheduled to train. The promotions seems to be favoritism and others have to work their tails off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work but at the time I was a minot and they tend not to compensate hours for minors.
The main problem I had at here was that I was also going to school for half the day but they didn’t understand I could worker around 1pm and they usually didn’t schedule me until 5 or 6 which is still late even if I was in school full time.
Good people fun environment
Bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to work for a year.
Working at Chick-fil-A was a great experience for me. I learned a lot about professionalism and integrity in the workplace as well as how to handle myself in a very fast paced environment. The coworkers are amazing and fun. However, after about a year I felt as though I had learned everything I could. After that I did not enjoy the job very much. It is not my passion and I feel that I was not being paid enough for the work I was doing. For one year though, I think it is a great job to learn crucial skills.
Fairly well
Sometimes the environment around me becomes toxic due to the team leaders or other co workers but the majority of my working experience was fairly well
Fast paced enviornment
In the kitchen, it was always busy. There is someone on fires, someone frying the chicken, and two people putting the orders together. The hardest part was getting left in the kitchen alone for even a few minutes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive and cooperative work culture
My work was mostly in the kitchen, and although the work was tiring and fast-paced, there was always somebody helping someone else out. Working in the kitchen taught me to keep my cool in high pressure situations, and it also taught me to trust and rely on others while keeping in mind hitting specific goals.
Great place and people
Communication and utilization of tools already implemented is lacking. Loved my coworkers and most managers. Overall awesome atmosphere and decent pay.
alright
could be better communication wise. Failure within chain of command. hardest part was rush hours, but the family culture helped me get through each day.
2,0
Extremely stressful environment
Often extremely hard to come back the next morning because of the stress from the previous workday. I did not enjoy my employment at Chick-fil-A at all.
Good place nice people
Was a good place to work to get your feet wet but not enough benefits to stay long term. They paid very well and the coworkers were nice. Always willing to help out when it came to asking for more hours
Nice people
Not enough benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Its great for someones first job, but really no advancement. Always have sunday off and holidays. Somewhat positive environment but really not much compliments in regards how hard you work are get recognized for your perfomance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a very productive and friendly environment
Very fast paced. always a new challenge everyday when it comes to operations.Culture is we give a overspill of showing the team members that we care, so therefor they can do there job with care.
Hardworking and rewarding environment
Chick-fil-A demands more than your average fast food restaurant. This job is great for individuals who are enthusiastic, have strong work ethics, and want to gain valuable work skills,
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés