Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Kitchen Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Kitchen Team Member505 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
505 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 036 értékelés megtekintése
Didn't always follow availability
This is a good job for people who have never had one. The staff is nice. Management can be iffy. They will work with your flexible hours. The summer time is the best time to work here
Good Job environment
It’s an easy job for the salary, it can get hard depending on the manager on duty. They make it hard to get promoted, even though it shouldn’t be hard. They favor day shift crew over night shift crew.
Simple, Good work environment
Kontra érvek
Difficult to get promoted, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review about chick fil a
A great company that is determined to have the best customer service, but management and pay is awful. Coworkers are very kind for the most part, but everything is a competition.
Terrible Work staff
The managers are usually lazy and offer little to no guidance for new comers so the the job really goes to anyone else who works there and the hassle of working and being constantly asked to stay another hour as people's work schedules are spontaneously changed doesn't make it better. Hey at least they're nice to customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All round just a good place to work if , you love to talk to people and work with friends
My thoughts on chick fil a, is that , it’s a wonderful place to work, the management will always help you with what you need, and set you up to become a leader in any field
Pro érvek
People, and management and working appliances
Kontra érvek
Some co workers do not do their job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with a great atmosphere
A typical day at work involves being informed about what the plans are for the day and working your hardest to be the best you can be. You learn how to effectively manage your time, as well as how to better communicate with both management and your coworkers. Management is approachable and helpful, as well as knowledgeable about how to solve problems that may arise throughout the day. The atmosphere is one of encouragement to keep learning new things and to keep trying to improve. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with everything during busy times as there is a lot that needs to be done and the goal is to complete everything quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know and interact with coworkers and customers as you learn and grow.
I like to work
I will work anytime of day to get me some good hours in my pay check is good I’m straight about work I love to work the reason I choose chick-fil-a cause they better then all the other restaurants around Starkville
Good... terrible GM
The atmosphere around the store is great, but our GM is untrustworthy with keeping promises, keeping us updated and is not fair to the employees. He has little to no care of how prepared we are and when we ask for changes to be made for scheduling or supplies, he say they will happen but never do. Overall he is a terrible boss and I would not like to work for anyone like him again.
Good atmosphere
Terrible Upper-Management
I loved it
Chick Fil A was my first job and I loved every bit of it. The culture was one of I kind. I can't say I have ever walked into a place of work and been greeted by so many friends and family members before.
I like my job here
This is a good place to work. The environment is iffy, being in a cramped food court at a university. The kids that come in (customers) are amazing. They learn your name and are friendly. About half of the staff actually care about you. The job is easy, but fast paced. This is the highest paid food service job I have ever had.
It’s a great environment
While it’s a great environment, it’s very easy to overwhelm yourself. They will let your work every day of the week if that’s what you want but it’s very overwhelming
Management is great
Overwhelming
2,0
unprofessional
it was just very unprofessional
the management team was rude

it was a lot of drama

it’s not family friendly

General manger is very disrespectful

Certain staff only help you do things due to favoritism
Productive and challenging
To start off, this job is a great first pick. I have seen many young men and women advance here. This would be great experience for many of you later on down the road. I climbed the highest I have at any job while working here in a short amount of time and spent much of my free time giving back to this place.

The culture is always preached and practiced. Which is hard value to find at many of the other jobs I have been at. The Green Mount Commons location in Belleville, IL did a fantastic job holding to this value.

The few downsides, that are rather unfortunate.

Medical insurance is only given to high up management, besides your hourly pay you may not see much else while working here until then. That being said if you already have insurance then have at it, it was a great experience for me.

If you need a job, please give this place a chance. I had to leave due to my own medical issues at the time and took another job based on insurance needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great family-oriented place to work
As a team member you are held to a high standard and work at a fast pace to keep up with company standards of quality food in a designated amount of time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
World class customer service, horrible employee service
Management is not organized. There are a couple of good leaders there, the rest are people who hold a tittle and do what their told. There’s no compassion, empathy, motivation, or room for growth if you’re at the bottom level. You just help numbers run. You can get a promotion, however it’s not based on your work ethic and commitment. It’s based off a piece of paper you can cheat your way through to give you a promotion. Even then, the whole process can take months to finish.
Working for Chikfila
Great! Working with people has always been a pleasure. Handling food has always been part of me. I've always liked handling food. Preparing and making people happy with the food quality I can offer.
It is a good
It is a good job for a person looking to make money and continue their higher education and if they want to be in a Christian area and to grow and learn new things in the work field
It truly is a pleasure
The second you are hired, they welcome you apart of the team as if it were like being welcomed into a new home, a new family. Although it is fast pace, everyone is there to help you. They even make the time to relieve the stress after all those hours of fast pace. Always considering each individual there.
Overall experience
Was a great workspace with friendly environment. Worked long hours, didn't feel unhappy working with my co-workers and was overall pleased with the work environment.
Franchise management a nightmare
My specific location is a franchise, and the management is the most dangerous thing I have ever experienced in the food industry. Management has established a culture in which sick employees are afraid to call out and would rather come to work while carrying infectious diseases.

People are punished by having their hours cut whenever they call out (or go home) sick for weeks after the fact.

Managers publicly (and loudly) insult employees who call out sick.

My wife called the restaurant when our child was having an asthma attack at daycare. Rather than let my wife speak to me, management promised to take a message. I never got that message.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their management is excellent in a way that I was happy to worked there.
I recommend working there as a first job. The management make sures that their employees are happy and content. It is a safe environment to worked at.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés