Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.
Free lunch
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at chick fil a for a couple months now, and while i love working with my coworkers and most of my managers. The terrible below par almost minimum wage pay($8.25) to most FOH Staff( not leadership) is actually a joke. Chick-fil-a has great flexibility with your schedule and you actually get a 30min break if you work more than a 5 hour shift( of course its not paid). I love the work culture, but it seems like they are doing the most to ge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Although I don’t get as many hours as I’d like to, the time I spend here is worth it. Team Leaders (Managers) and Co-workers give a family feel and will make you feel wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a part time worker, since I am a college student, and I love working here! The owner is a really nice person and is always excited to see us there working. The managers are really nice, and extremely helpful. You can always count on them to help you if you need it, and they are always willing to help you improve on anything Chick-Fil-A. No matter how busy we may get, they are always encouraging us to keep up the good work and they really know how to keep the morale up amongst all the team members. The team members that I work with are great and always positive people. Overall, this is a great place to work, as everyone is always positive and makes working very easy.
Flexible hours, positive energy
Kontra érvek
Things can get pretty busy/hectic
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The working environment at chick-fil-a was great everyone on the team were amazing people and they have all taught me things I never really knew about the food industry. When I first worked there I was really nervous and thought I wasn’t gonna be able to do everything they were showing me, but I did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your definitely going to be moving around a lot for a typical day. They are almost always busy. I learned customer service and plenty of other stuff. Mostly every position is enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a long time on your feet but you meet a lot of people and get good at customer service. The managers are all fairly good, and they do try to work with your schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work if you don't like to stay on your feet! No disrespect or hard feelings, though; overall a very nice place to work. If looking for Sunday hours, don't apply here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is teaching me how to have a positive work ethic and how to provide the best experience for guests that I can. I enjoy working at Chick-fil-A for the experience and other team members support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean. They go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy and satisfied. The lines are always long, but with fast and efficient workers, no one has to wait long to receive their food. Always service with a pleasant attitude and smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wondeful for first time job. Work on always improving so that you can get higher up in your job position. Get cross trained on everything so you wouldn't be stuck at one location during your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
(FOH, DRIVE THRU WORKER) As soon as you clock in, you're busy. Chick Fil A is a very busy place, even when it's not "busy", you're busy. During a typical rush, like between 12-2, we process around 150 orders (easily). Drive thru is even more busy, probably processing around 200 orders in that 2 hour period. Of course that's just an estimate, but Chick Fil A is always busy about 80% of the time. I love working in a fast paced environment, it makes the day go by a lot faster. The hardest part of the job, is not to get overwhelmed. It's very easy when there's a million tasks to do at once.. about 4 days a week, the opener has to juice lemons. That means theres 8 boxes of lemons (each box containing around 150 lemons). First you have to cut each lemon in half, then once they're all cut (about 2 hours later) you have to juice each half. And that takes another 2-3 hours. So imagine doing all of that by hand from 6am until 10am. Also, if you don't finish in time, you're threatened with a write up. It can be very stressful. Oh, also, the managers will write you up for the littlest things... like leaving water marks on the mirrors in the bathroom after you clean it, or like accidently breaking an ice scoop. I've never worked somewhere that is that quick to hand out write ups. Other than that, I love my co workers, and the job itself can be very fun. My managers are always willing to meet me in the middle and they're always nice and willing to joke around with you. If I need a day off, they will schedule me that day off, or if not, they help me find someone to cover my shift for - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a fast food place, no matter how highly valued the company may be, it is still a fast food chain that involves stressful situations. Although the workplace helps me meet new people; both coworkers and customers, but working at a minimum wage fast food chain isn't my ideal plan for my future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were horrible. The job demanded alot with not enough hours or wages. I probably got 15 hours some weeks. I would recommend this job full of favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a team member with no relevant work experience. It is a fast paced, multitasking work environment where time flies. Everyone in the store (owner/operator, all directors, managers and fellow team members) are best of the people I ever came across. The managers are extremely accommodating, they always worked with my schedule and I could maintain a work-life balance. Everyone here takes care of each other. There is a genuine camaraderie in team and store as a whole, just like family. I learnt multitasking whilst keeping and eye on overall cleanliness follow their standards, coordinating with other team members assigning or doing specific tasks. I woke up excited to go to work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, a positive work environment. Although I, personally, have got the opportunity to grow, approx 90% of everyone else has. I'm still trying. As with all jobs, there are some not so favorable areas, but the good outshines the bad for most.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a front of house team member my job was to make sure the customer was always satisfied. I worked the cash register for the most part and stocked and cleaned whenever I had time. I worked very hard to make sure the customer has a quick and pleasant experience with the company and that they would come back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a taught me very good costumer service and how to multitask. However, the store I worked at was constantly packed and it made for very stressful work days. I left my job there due to the distance from my house, and because of the cramped and stressful environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working there. Pay is more for what the job is worth but there are career advancement opportunities. I am in school for something else so I have no interest in that part but do appreciate the opportunity to help me pay for school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days went by really fast. We were busy all of the time so it was stressful. The managers were overall very good. The team really works together to get through the rushes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an absolute joke . Operator is clueless and the absolute worst individual I have ever worked for. He is rude and looks down on everyone . He cares about none of his employees except the ones he brought with him from his former store . Go to another Chick Fil A .
Pro érvek
Great teens to work with .
Tons of these .