Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Of course I had my bad days, but working at Chick-fil-a was such an awesome experience. You must be fast paced and willing to do your very best every single day, but the environment helps you do just that. I became part of a new family when I began working at Chick-fil-a. They specialize in friendliness and satisfaction for both the employee and guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A Federal Way has great customer service. They train their employees thoroughly and encourage excellence. The co-owners are wonderful people. I would recommend this job highly to a high school student looking to make some money and develop professional skills.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great starter job as a high school and college students. It is a very fast-paced environment especially during those rush hours it'll always keep you on your feet. There always something you can do on the job whether that's helping fellow coworkers with stocking their area. When working there I obtained how to work a register and engage with customers. The hardest part of the job in front of the house is probably standing on your feet for a very long time especially if you're not used to that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced on certain days, but management and team members make it easier on you personally. Other responsibilities including stocking included.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me all about how to be the best that you can be and try the hardest at what ever you are doing . I learned all the basics of amazing customer service working here .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management here is very professional. Everyone is working to help each other and to create a positive atmosphere for every guest that enters the front door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A as most people know is a very busy fast food chain restaurant but it is a lot of fun. The people there really do care about you and it is a positive environment to work at. They always notice good performance but push for more because they know the capabilities of their workers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Christian based company that has high standards. Will work with any schedule possible and has room to move up in the store. Great management and assistant managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with your schedule well, that's about it. The pay is absolutely awful and at my chickfila we had some mandatory meetings on sundays. We got paid for it, but one of the few meetings is right before the superbowl, which is ridiculous. Everyone is always putting on a "mask" most of them hate their job. Some of the managers interns took everything extremely literally, everything was either black or white. Because of this, our store went from serving 140 cars per hour in the drive through, to less than 100 within one month. Don't work for this company, the salary is a joke and so is the managment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a busy work schedule especially during lunchtime and dinner. Was only a part-time and worked varied depending if I was needed or not. Great environment within employees and customers. Really great place to work. You have to be willing to work fast paced and always have a smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As my first job, Chick-fil-A has exceeded my expectations of what working is like. This establishment has exceeded my expectations and has made me feel welcomed and important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great managers, great customers, and a satisfying payoff for a job well done. If you want to start working in food service, this would be the place to start. Not only do you learn a lot about customer satisfaction, but you learn a lot about people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall experience I had as an employee at Chick-fil-a was a positive one. I would recommend this job to any one as a first job as they do not pay as much as I would have liked being that I had so much customer service experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were flexible with my hours however, took advantage of the nights that I did work to over work us sometimes. Often I would stay really late at night to clean the back or do dishes, or close the front by myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice fast food experience. Great co workers, and managers. Happy environment, but can get a bit hectic, so if you can't handle multitasking, then probably isn't the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Piece of advice, before applying make sure to ask somebody that works there how the environment with the superiors and the employees is. Because where I worked the co-workers had the best communication and friendship with each other but the supervisors were so unfair and disrespectful. But you know there's always that one supervisor that is everyone's favorite the actual considerate one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly moving around, helping others, serving customers, etc. Weekends are the busiest, especially during lunch. Usually a very positive atmosphere, but every once in awhile there's going to be the one bad day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was fairly straight forward, and the machines and technology one must operate was easy to get the hang of. I had a great time talking with the customers while on the job, and adhering to their needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management isn’t all that great anymore. They really don’t listen to my availability and they aren’t giving me the hours that I would like to have
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would most of the time be very hectic seeing as the corporation is fairly new to the area. Also learn the core four which helps.