Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.
Free lunch
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend I loved it ! Chick fil a work environment is more than a team, it’s really a family ! It’s very fast paced but your co workers and managers are great with helping you balance. If you’re thinking about applying and are a great team worker with a positive attitude I say GO FOR IT!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can get stressful during some work hours because of Chick-Fil-A's popularity. Though this is often manageable because of our managers. With the help of them, many jobs get done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment overall was amazing and the pay was pretty decent for my first job. I learned many skills that I didn’t know how to do before in a quick amount of time and they taught me to have great customer service.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a overall is great place. They are very great place to work and they are such a nice, clean and structured place of business that’s perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A in high school, and throughout part of college, and loved it. My managers were great, and I loved all of my coworkers. Perks: Free food when working, flexibility with scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for a long time. Management was very stingy with raises. When I came, I was told we were supposed to get a raise every 6 months, but this never seemed to happen for me. After a while, I started to find out not only that the new people getting hired were making much more than me, but also that guys made more than girls, even if they had less experience. Management cared less and less as time went on, and they would go home early even if we were super busy and play on their phones or hang around in the back until we yelled that we needed help. This is a good company, and I think it's a great first job in terms of the skills you'll learn, but it's not a forever job. I hope my location was an anomaly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t like to give raises. You only get one 30 min break if your working 9 hours. They don’t care about you unless your a favorite. Not a favorite? Outside EVERYDAY. Your just a position that just needs to be filled.
Free meal food
Management, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are very rude and pushy. When you try to update your availability on hot schedules (the app for schedules) it is declined from the manager even when they claim to have flexible schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for the last few months of my senior year of high school and the following summer. The job has a lot of versatility as you work in many different positions. Most days are different than the day before. This job does involve a lot of talking to people and communication skills are essential.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the customers and utilizing my customer service skills. I also enjoyed making a difference in others lives helping with every service needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work on a cash register, and take orders on head set. You might bag for front counter or drive thru. You learn how to be fast and efficient. The management gives a lot of grace if you mess up. The hardest part is multitasking. The most enjoyable part is that you get a lot of interaction with people.
Pro érvek
You get to help people all day.
It's very fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chickfila Westdale. The Team Members we’re friendly and helpful. The Team Leaders were helpful and always available to help. The Scheduling was simple and it was easy to get time off as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at Chick-Fil-A everyone got along well and worked great together. There was always positive vibes and we got work done very efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great training, loving place to work if you want to have the right attitude about learning. You feel needed and wanted at work. It's all in your perspective. They are all about taking care of the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you really enjoy working in the food industry chick fil a is a good starting job. You learn lots of valuable skills like how to work with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a demanding job during busy hours, but overall easy going and easy to adapt to and understand. Great coworkers and management makes it much more enjoyable, especially when it feels like a family, like mine. Would highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A in Byram, MS is a friendly workplace that has many different fun personalities of the workers. The owner of the restaurant has a lovely personality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No employee discounts. Had to pay full price during lunches. Had to buy my own basic black uniform until being employees for 3 months because they don’t want to invest in their employees. No training. I was basically thrown onto every position with maybe 10 minutes of training. Not worth your hard work! It WONT be recognized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days were better then others, usually Chick Fil a tries to switch your position every few hours so your not stuck in the same spot all day long but often times I would find myself stuck bagging or at the register the whole time. It a good job but I think I could be making more of an impact at a different company.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Portions of college would be paid for depending on how long you worked there.
15 minute breaks, Inconsistency during closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked at paid $17/hour starting wage, which was really great. The management is about 50/50, some are passive-aggressive powermongers that throw you back to high school in a really bad way, and some are incredibly supportive leaders who genuinely want you to succeed. If you can learn to do your work and keep your head down when that first group is leading a shift, you will flourish under the leadership of the second group. The other team members are all amazing people to work with, but if you work at a register or at the drive-thru window, you will regularly get yelled at by guests for things that are not your fault. If you can handle that, it's a great job.