Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
251 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great managers who teach and guide you every step of the way. Even though customers were sometimes difficult to deal with, the managers and leaders tried to understand the situation without always thinking that the customer was always right.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favorite workers get the hours. I was scheduled just 3 hours a day weekdays and got sent home early or told not to come in. Worst part I said multiple times I didn't have a clock in number, took 2 weeks to get one. I logged my working hours on my phone for 3 weeks I worked 30hrs was only paid for 17 of them. So be sure to log your hours.
Free lunch
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here very much I’m just ready for something different this was my first job an it was nice working here they trained me very well to understand everything and everyone is just so sweet an supportive
Pro érvek
Free employee meals decent pay decent breaks
Feeling rushed constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morning manager are micro managers and will right you up for the smallest things. Even if that thing isn't in the employee handbook, if the manager doesn't like it then you will get written up. The is a night time manager that shouldn't be a manger. She is constantly saying how she doesn't want to be here and she is constantly stressed and when she is that visibly stressed it makes everyone else stressed and it is not a good environment when she is there.
Pro érvek
A food allowance and pays relatively well.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, its hard work and people get mad at you for stuff that wasn't your fault.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was awful, the upper management never helped if they saw that the store was super busy. The amount of work they expect you to do is not worth the pay. I think this store should be a last resort if you’re really desperate, because other locations do not treat you the way this one does. This specific store also has ridiculous rules such as lowering your pay by $2 if you call out one day or if you feel sick and want to go home early. They also don’t consider school a priority and think that the job is more important, which considering most of their employees are students is concerning. It is obvious the store cares more about the money than their workers. Working at this location made me the most miserable I have ever been at any job. Also, if you don’t give a two weeks notice they will lower your pay to $7.25 which I find inhumane.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's just another food business job so it has what is expected. Being up on your feet and limited hours. Good that you can request time off though. Gets very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great i would definitely recommend this as a new first job for teenagers. You’ll work really hard but the pay is definitely worth it. I made like 2,000+ within 5 months.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, great pay, nice work environment.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and sometimes your feet hurts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great workplace, however schedules can be highly irregular, even up to months without a shift, and breaks are not always issued. Advancement is achievable, but highly competitive.
Lunch allowance
Irregular breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work, taught me a lot of skills and even helped me open up because before working there I was definitely not a social person, so that helped a lot I met and made a lot of friends.
Food discounts
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is known for hiring students and others with no work experience. Being a Christian environment, there are always uplifting coworkers and experiences at work. They are very forgiving with time off requests and callouts.
employee discounts
stressful and fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be a very stressful place to work. Customers are very demanding and easily offended, while management is on your tail to be the perfect model Chick-fil-A has set up. Lack of communication from management to employees during quarantine. I have been taken off the schedule indefinitely because my shift was closed. I haven’t worked I over four months. They have brought the shift back but have not really contacted me about coming back. I don’t really know what’s going on.
Above minimum wage pat
Kontra érvek
No food discounts unless you worked long enough to have to have a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my short amount of time working here during the summer the management sent me home early for asking to not work the outside drivethru every day
Kontra érvek
shifts never change, face to face drivethru is super hard and some days it was 100+ degrees. terrible management, a complete lack of training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here even though it was for a short time, I learned a lot about fast work pace and worked with teens/young adults around mg age. Is a great 1st/2nd job!
Pro érvek
Friendly, free lunch, lots of hours
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some have a tendency to expect more from you than what you get paid for. Some play favorites. Lots of young kids who feel 'entitled'. Great owners who work with you, when they can find the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here a while back, would never come back. The amount you are paid for the stress you experience at work is not worth the pay. Don’t care for there pregnant workers. If you quit or leave a couple days before your two weeks notice expect your pay to be docked down to $7.25
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chick-Fil-A, but they treated me horribly during this pandemic. When I asked for more hours, they said they promised other employees hours and so I wasn’t guaranteed support through out the pandemic. I NEVER received a 30 day, 60 day, or 90 day assessment of my work & areas of improvement. So they stopped scheduling me hours due to their inability to teach.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a very good place to work but if you had trouble with one manager all the manager were against you. They'll tell you to work with geniune care but remind you not to have your heart on your sleave cause you'll never make it. If you cant handle difficult situations i wouldn't recommend this job for you.
Pro érvek
Loved my team members. Got a lunch break. Learned valuable skills
Kontra érvek
outside in all types of weather, Management, Flexibility, Not great for part time, balance school and this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
While some Team Members have advanced, the turnover rate is high (even for team leaders). It seems like the only time morale isnt low is when they hire a batch of new people all at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at chick-fil-a consist of checking orders and making sure the right food is in the right bags. Working at chick-fil-a I learned how to make desserts, take customer and employees orders, take orders to guest, and etc. Everyone there is super respectful.
Scholorships
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Love working at Chick fila! It's a great opportunity to learn how handle situations you never thought you would be in. Also you would have to learn how to multitask.
Free break food up to 7 dollars
Kontra érvek
Schedule sometimes is all over the place
Munkahelyi kultúra
That says it all! In my experience, Chickfila employees are not fake. If they are pleasant to customers, they are probably also great people to work with. Food benefits vary - my store gave a free meal with every shift.