Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
268 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any job, working here had it's upsides and downsides. It's pretty busy most of the time which can really stressful, especially if you're working the drive-thru. It's Chick-fil-A so you're held to a much higher standard than say a Burger King or McDonald's, yet you get paid a lower wage compared to either of those places....Other than that, the managers are pretty supportive and will always hear you out, which is awesome.
Pro érvek
free meal for every shift you work, managers almost always have your back
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great family when you work at chick-fil-a. Its not just a business where you see your co- workers at work but they reach out to you because they care about how your doing or if your making it to work or making sure you eat if you don't have money. I highly recommend working here for a first job, but your to stay loyal to them as they will be to you in the long run they have great benefits, and give out many scholarships to their workers every year.
Pro érvek
You can buy merchandise like jackets, has, glass, shorts, and free drinks if you bring your own water bottle.
Kontra érvek
You get a 30 minute break and half off meals on shifts you work more than 5 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good place to work. I enjoyed the people I worked with. The managers are really kind and helpful. They are flexible to help make sure your hours work with your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work at , especially if you like their food and helping people. Guests and employees are enjoyable to work with . Their food is also very very delicious.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well I can tell you they love love you they love success stories they want you to succeed they realize everone has a past they realize tbat everyone needs another chance
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend. Fast past and stressful. under staff on your feet for long periods of time without a break. Customers are very rude management was poor . Most of my co workers were fun caring, helpful people easy to get along with who could work as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part about the job is all the things that occur once you move up the ladder. When you start different job areas, the job becomes more stressful. Management treats you like a manager even if you're paid minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What can I say this has to be one of the worse experiences ever working at one of your favorite fast food restaurants. It’s filthy and management is very rude. They don’t care about how they talk to their workers they embarrass you infront of everyone and they also have favoritism in their workers. It’s very fast pace but they are always out of something at this location food drinks cups etc. Management had to be the worse and trying to get hours as wel. Knowing you need Atleast 40 hrs a week and you o lot get 25 is not right when you have bills to be paid. Also this location is basically ran by a bunch of teenagers that think they can talk to adults any kind of way. Management sucks they treat you as if you are a child. They belittle you as if you are nothing .
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co-works are very nice and the Chick-fil-a system is great. Learned how the restaurant business works, how to interact with different types of customers, and working high level shifts.
50% off
Munkahelyi kultúra
With up to 300 cars per hour in the Drive-Thru, there was never a break! Everyone was always going crazy, and if you seemed too relaxed, the managers would be on your tail about getting busy. Sometimes managers will tell you to do something twice just so that you're busy. With that said, they were very kind to me and I had many friends there. Having break meals was nice because I love the food! They were extremely flexible with my hours, which was nice.
$8 off break meals, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Stressful management, hard to relax
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and all coworkers were wonderful to one another, plenty of people asking to switch shifts or pick up extra shifts, but scheduled hours were unreliable. One week you’d have 35-39 hours, the next week you’d only have 20. I would return if I could make more pay, but it’s not sustainable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ready to work and this process went easier for me. I feel better and not under stress and whatever the result is what it is and I hope to at least have a chance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really crazy fast-pace to work, but keep you busy. You Learn a lot of food safety. They are very very clean!!! Wich is awesome! Food is always fresh and they are always looking to serve with excellence and I love that! People really love Chick-fil-A, it is always really busy!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work pay wise, they pay you decent, you as well get a free meal every shift you work above a certain amount of hours. But if you’re looking for somewhere flexible this isn’t the place for you. I was overworked and attempted to change my availability, and they said no, didn’t even try to compromise, then when I was going to go on leave of absence til my season was over, they worked me a month past when I was supposed to leave, so I quit at that point, because I’d been suppose to of stopped working a long time before that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Chick-fil-A has to be one of the best experiences I've had with working in food service. The culture around this restaurant is very family friendly, something I've always loved about this chain. The management team and the staff members were super friendly, ready to help, and all loved teamwork. There was never a day where I thought I was alone, someone was always ready to help me. On top of that the staff members were personal and funny, so some days of work didn't even really feel like work if you were surrounded by the right people. I've hardly had a bad day working here, and I stayed for over a year! There is plenty of room to climb the ladder if you'd like to become a leader or trainer!
Free lunch on break / Friendly team / Discounts
Only one 30 min break / Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly had a great time working at Chic-fil-a. It was a fun environment even though it was fast paced. I had a very professional and beneficial experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work environment, everybody has their own work areas and responsibilities, very fast based. Great costumer service, definitely a great place to work at.
Pro érvek
Lunch break, free food, discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited to work for them once I heard they were hiring and it started off really well, but it declined so fast. Moral came down too fast due to management inexperience. There was also not really any room for improvement for skills unless you're good at taking tests, that's the downside. Overall its a good pay but not worth it, could also be the location I worked at as well due to it being a franchise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job at Chick-fil-A. I utilized a lot of my interpersonal skills while working there. The environment was a great one to be in. I encourage teenagers and retirees to make this their job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customer is not always right, but you have to believe that if you are going to last here. Everyone working there is not as customer friendly oriented as you'd think they would be. It was good pay for a fast food joint but their impossible standard of customer service makes it really hard to be yourself here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced, most of the time you stay overtime. Some management is immature. Great benefits as far as food though. Sometimes you get a lunch break, other times you don’t.