Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
268 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 449 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any job, working here had it's upsides and downsides. It's pretty busy most of the time which can really stressful, especially if you're working the drive-thru. It's Chick-fil-A so you're held to a much higher standard than say a Burger King or McDonald's, yet you get paid a lower wage compared to either of those places....Other than that, the managers are pretty supportive and will always hear you out, which is awesome.
Pro érvek
free meal for every shift you work, managers almost always have your back
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your definitely going to be moving around a lot for a typical day. They are almost always busy. I learned customer service and plenty of other stuff. Mostly every position is enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a long time on your feet but you meet a lot of people and get good at customer service. The managers are all fairly good, and they do try to work with your schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work if you don't like to stay on your feet! No disrespect or hard feelings, though; overall a very nice place to work. If looking for Sunday hours, don't apply here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there during my junior/senior year of High School, and it was a positive experience. Friendly co-workers and reasonable hours. Management can be unprepared when it comes to scheduling requests, but as long as you ask FAR in advance, you should be okay!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is teaching me how to have a positive work ethic and how to provide the best experience for guests that I can. I enjoy working at Chick-fil-A for the experience and other team members support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very clean. They go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy and satisfied. The lines are always long, but with fast and efficient workers, no one has to wait long to receive their food. Always service with a pleasant attitude and smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wondeful for first time job. Work on always improving so that you can get higher up in your job position. Get cross trained on everything so you wouldn't be stuck at one location during your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
(FOH, DRIVE THRU WORKER) As soon as you clock in, you're busy. Chick Fil A is a very busy place, even when it's not "busy", you're busy. During a typical rush, like between 12-2, we process around 150 orders (easily). Drive thru is even more busy, probably processing around 200 orders in that 2 hour period. Of course that's just an estimate, but Chick Fil A is always busy about 80% of the time. I love working in a fast paced environment, it makes the day go by a lot faster. The hardest part of the job, is not to get overwhelmed. It's very easy when there's a million tasks to do at once.. about 4 days a week, the opener has to juice lemons. That means theres 8 boxes of lemons (each box containing around 150 lemons). First you have to cut each lemon in half, then once they're all cut (about 2 hours later) you have to juice each half. And that takes another 2-3 hours. So imagine doing all of that by hand from 6am until 10am. Also, if you don't finish in time, you're threatened with a write up. It can be very stressful. Oh, also, the managers will write you up for the littlest things... like leaving water marks on the mirrors in the bathroom after you clean it, or like accidently breaking an ice scoop. I've never worked somewhere that is that quick to hand out write ups. Other than that, I love my co workers, and the job itself can be very fun. My managers are always willing to meet me in the middle and they're always nice and willing to joke around with you. If I need a day off, they will schedule me that day off, or if not, they help me find someone to cover my shift for - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a fast food place, no matter how highly valued the company may be, it is still a fast food chain that involves stressful situations. Although the workplace helps me meet new people; both coworkers and customers, but working at a minimum wage fast food chain isn't my ideal plan for my future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were horrible. The job demanded alot with not enough hours or wages. I probably got 15 hours some weeks. I would recommend this job full of favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a team member with no relevant work experience. It is a fast paced, multitasking work environment where time flies. Everyone in the store (owner/operator, all directors, managers and fellow team members) are best of the people I ever came across. The managers are extremely accommodating, they always worked with my schedule and I could maintain a work-life balance. Everyone here takes care of each other. There is a genuine camaraderie in team and store as a whole, just like family. I learnt multitasking whilst keeping and eye on overall cleanliness follow their standards, coordinating with other team members assigning or doing specific tasks. I woke up excited to go to work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, a positive work environment. Although I, personally, have got the opportunity to grow, approx 90% of everyone else has. I'm still trying. As with all jobs, there are some not so favorable areas, but the good outshines the bad for most.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a front of house team member my job was to make sure the customer was always satisfied. I worked the cash register for the most part and stocked and cleaned whenever I had time. I worked very hard to make sure the customer has a quick and pleasant experience with the company and that they would come back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a taught me very good costumer service and how to multitask. However, the store I worked at was constantly packed and it made for very stressful work days. I left my job there due to the distance from my house, and because of the cramped and stressful environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working there. Pay is more for what the job is worth but there are career advancement opportunities. I am in school for something else so I have no interest in that part but do appreciate the opportunity to help me pay for school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days went by really fast. We were busy all of the time so it was stressful. The managers were overall very good. The team really works together to get through the rushes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an absolute joke . Operator is clueless and the absolute worst individual I have ever worked for. He is rude and looks down on everyone . He cares about none of his employees except the ones he brought with him from his former store . Go to another Chick Fil A .
Pro érvek
Great teens to work with .
Tons of these .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was one of my favorite jobs. I was able to learn and grow as a person. Being in a positive working environment it taught me to work well with others. Chick-fil-a is a very busy restaurant it taught me well to work great under pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started, I was happy and enjoyed how much I learned. Eventually, I started to feel mistreated. I wanted to push myself to work in a fast place environment, but it’s not always healthy to have so much stress. The thing about my store is that I was told I was unable to go home since it was understaffed, even thought I threw up in the bathroom and it was visible that I was drained and crying. I enjoy the little things working there, but overall, it’s not the best place to be.
Pro érvek
Food discounts, making friends, playful environment, flexibility
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a really difficult place to work at. Not at first, but just as I kept working there the environment seemed to get more and more toxic. It was like every time I made a mistake or didn't finish a task (i.e. cleaning the cage, making lemonade) quickly enough, a manager would get annoyed or just mad at me. I constantly felt as though I was being judged and looked down on by my coworkers and some of my managers. I also felt nepotism was a negative factor at work between some people. The management was generally pretty good, understanding and kind to the employees, but I think they can afford to have more patience. The tasks to be performed were generally simple, you just have to be okay with staying on your feet and lifting heavy stuff a lot. I have made genuinely good friends working here, and they're very kind people, but I do not plan to return to Chick-Fil-A as an employee or as a customer.