Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front of House Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy during the lunch rush, but I can imagine work is much less stressful during the night shift. Friendly employees, but very competitive and not much time to relax on the job.
Free lunch
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was an educational experience for me. It was my first job and, personally, I couldn't have chosen a better comany/location to work. I worked at the front counter most of the time. There was plenty of times when work was slow, but during rush it was very fast paced, but managable.
Pro érvek
Free meal per shift (this varies depending on location)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at this company for almost half a year now and for the effort, quality customer service, harsh outside working environments and amount of service I do for the little pay I get is ridiculous. They also do not have very much room to grow in this company for management positions or to rise unless you are a favorite. They barely get little to no pay raises and the schedule is not flexible at all. I explained my situation to the person who does my schedule yet they refused to make my schedule better for me. We work in extreme heat, cold and rainy days outside for only 9.25 an hour with little to no switching with people working inside. It depends on who the supervisors are during that day but some will switch the workers out and some will not.
Pro érvek
Free meal, great first job, hires minors and teens
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough, little to no breaks, work in extreme environments, cannot accept tips, not flexible with schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first opening was a struggle but as a team we got through it and got better. Management got better as well. Serving with a smile made my day better.
Free lunches
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and hectic sometimes slow but rarelylearned how to work fast food and make drinks and greet customerson top of youfriendlycleaningteamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for, especially among fast food places or "quick-serve" as per CFA corporate. This was my first job and it was great. Chick-Fil-A tends to higher younger people and makes sure their employees have the right personality; so what you get is a place where fun, exciting, attentive young people work and hangout. Since everyone is so close in age, people really do start to get personal and develop close bonds and friendships. The workplace culture is overall great, as far as providing service, its what you expect from any other fast-food place. You have to deal with angry customers, dealing with kitchen being too slow on cranking out food, high stress environment, but being young, it's not bad.
Free lunch, Extremely Flexible, Safe Environment, Company Culture
Kontra érvek
Lack of consistent breaks, No real benefits (unless FT)
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and fast paced but youre dealing with the public so as long as you have a good team of coworkers you can get through everything. Part time was easy enough but the pay was minimum and the breaks weren’t long. Loved the atmosphere and the group of people I worked with.
Pro érvek
Free food, fast paced, great staff
Short breaks, minimum pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found the only benefit of working here was the expiernce I got. For 9$ an hour, you are worked like a slave and run around in 115 degree heat with little to no appreciation shown. I know it varies from location, but getting cross trained at mine was nearly impossible. I worked for months straight on 1 position and was never talked to about even potentially learning something new. The management became toxic and the owner of the store was practically never there. the only truly enjoyable thing was the great friends I made here. If your looking for a good first job to gain expiernce then quickly move on, chick-fil-a would be a good option, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it.
Free lunch, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor working conditions, no room to improve or learn new things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything became my pleasure inside and outside of the work place. The pandemic is the only reason I was laid off. I look forward to continuing my time working as well as taking my high-school courses. To be able to move up is my next goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is probably the only good fast food restaurant that has nice and caring management. You have advancement opportunities if you demonstrate that you want you be put in a managerial role. Great place for young individuals who want to get their first job and build interpersonal skills, leadership and communication skills in a very fast paced environment.
Free meal (Only certain food), 15-30min break, Flexible schedule
Short breaks, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced but everyone always had a good attitude. We were all friends and had a good time working together! Also Chick-fil-a looks super great on a resume!
Free lunch during break
Kontra érvek
always doing something no down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly a great culture of people to work with, flexible hours, decent pay, make sure you want to work hard. still good for school. still be professional
hours and people
Kontra érvek
full time can be very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably not the work environment I would for recommend for someone unconventional. Most managers are helpful but often stressed. Taking orders in drive-thru is fun in my opinion, less micromanagement.
Free lunches
Limited times to enjoy meals, Forced to smile 24/7
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far I’ve had a great couple years at Chick-fil-a, the team is amazing and you definitely are surrounded by a true family when you work here. It’s a great environment and lovely job. It gets hard, of course, no job is easy, but it has way more ups than it does downs!
Pro érvek
certain $ amount for free food, great environment, good experience, great memories
fast-paced, scattered hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is pretty okay. I work about 40 hours a week and I'm a closer so I work every night. Sometimes I do work Monday through Saturday but that's just because of my availability plus I can request any day off I want too. So it does balance out?Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are sorta okay. The pay is awesome! However I don't get any benefit like health or dental but I do get free foodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think are pretty solid right now! During COVID the demand for restaurants have gone up big time so your job is pretty safe. Even before COVID chick fila is super busy so you'll be safeManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A are amazing! They are super sweet and caring!CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Chick-fil-A is amazing. We are a giant family who looks out for one another!OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A has been amazing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job, and overall, it was a pretty nice experience. I saved a good chunk of money and the employees and customers were usually pretty okay. Every once in a while, something would happen, but most of the time, it was fairly okay.
Free lunches, flexible schedule
Short breaks, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
as a first job it’s okay, a lot of work . they ask for too much and pay wasn’t worth it. a lot of favoritism fro managers. Operator didn’t care about work related problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there over 2 years. It started out as a nice experience and some of the crew and leaders were really down to earth. Some could be very rude. Was payed fairly for food service, but deffinetly didnt feel like upper management cared about the employees. Good place to work part time for some extra cash but would not recomend as a full time career.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ambient at Chick-fil-A is great. None of the work is too difficult or hard. The people that work are amazing , so my only complaint would be the compensation. The Starbucks across the street which requires labor just on the inside, and not outside like Chick-fil-A, gets compensated a lot more for just being hired.
Discounted lunch
Kontra érvek
Pay close to minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing really made sense. You really could not express who you were, you had to deal with people that would blame situations on you. The staff was not always doing their job, they were little to no help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working at chick fil a was far one of the best besides working with the people I went to school with . It’s important to build a relationship with your employees to get the best out of your work environment . Having a good relation with your employees Is important . I’ve had a great time working here . Everybody was friendly and had a common goal , to give the best oncoming experience to the people not only treat them with kindness and respect but to provide not only good quality food but a friendly environment where they feel welcomed. Everybody working together and getting along getting everything done made the job enjoyable. The manager was nice and made sure everybody was okay and in a good mood when clocked into the job . We may have had personal issues and sometime the manager gave us some positivity and talked it through with us made it seem like everything was going to be okay . Having a manager there for you who not only cared for the money but also for the employees made the job enjoyable . Overall the pay was good and especially for those looking for their first job , I recommend chick fil a .
The pay . Work environment