Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

695 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work but the management is AWFUL!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2019, szeptember 3.
The team members are incredible! The management makes you feel like you're not important. It can be very stressful because lately been understaffed because management sucks and people don't want to be there. It's not all bad though, the regular customers are super nice! Like I said the team members are super awesome! It used to be a good place to work at but once we stopped giving food to those that were new to chick fill a, it all went downhill.
Decent pay, good co-workers
Kontra érvek
MANAGEMENT, schedules are out of wack
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and nice coworkers
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, szeptember 1.
very busy and very fast paced. very nice coworkers and given good hours. only thing is too many people working night shift. kitchen was sometimes very slow with food and aggravated customers with a longer wait time.
Pro érvek
free meal every day worked. free deserts on days worked. paid breaks.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, only a discount on days worked, no other days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chick fil a .
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 27.
I really enjoyed everyone being so friendly I was a first starter on some things and any little thing I needed they would be there to help .. a difficult Day at work was when a lady got very upset about her order not being able to come out fast when she wanted so I made a small conversion with her while her order would come out ..
A great place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, augusztus 27.
Chickfila in Florence, AL (OUTSIDE of the mall) was a wonderful place to work!! I was able to work and go to school here. They were always very supportive of me and my interests! I was treated great here.
Great opportunity
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Columbia, SC2019, augusztus 27.
Chick fil a is awesome the pay was good the people was great.... I loved working at chick fil a I think it’s a good opportunity for anyone. Fast paced environment with a lot of great team work so no on is over worked
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 26.
Very strict but overall a great place to work, coworkers were very friendly, management wasn’t so bad food is great fast paced environment easy job to have
Loved it
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, augusztus 22.
It was a fast pace job. I met a lot of cool people, some of the managers Will knit pick if they don’t like you . Free food was a plus. Really hard getting to go home if you have emergency’s. Great pay!
Amazing
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2019, augusztus 20.
Best Customer service in the Fast food industry, Everyone there was ready to work, on time and efficiently. This company definitely deserves a 5 star rating, plus great food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall it's a fun learning experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2019, augusztus 15.
Working there, there was always something new to learn and always something to do. Nothing was every easy, but was always taught in the right way. You learn plenty of life skills while you're on the clock. A company I will recommend high school - college students to work for, since they work really well with your school schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, augusztus 14.
Chick fil a was one of my favorite places of employment. I learned a great deal and grew in my ability to service customers. The core values of the company helped shape me and raised the bar in how I desire to serve others no matter where I work. The service is excellent, people great. Hardest part of the job was staying when my shift was over to clean at night. It’s a fast paced job and by the end of the day your worn out.
Pro érvek
Great customer service, and team dynamic
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 12.
you come in they tell you where you will be working there is different positions like host, cashier , bagger, window, headset. great management . very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive always something to do
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ooltewah, TN2019, augusztus 12.
Overall I loved working here. I made friends that will last a life time. The management was wonderful very understanding for any reason if it be school, college, another job, or even family situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 9.
Not much room to grow at that specific work place in the airport but I’m grateful that they hired me. It was too much confusion within the head position so one said one thing then the other said another. No communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't suggest working at chick fila
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 2.
Chick fila is very strict about everything and it really isn't worth it. Some of the people I've came across working there are good people but I just didn't feel welcome working there. I also didn't like having to say my pleasure all the time for 7.50
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2019, augusztus 1.
I would recommend it but it’s avery stressful fast paced work environment. You have good and bad days. Have to deal with messed up order guest not happy with there food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Could be better
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, július 31.
Every day is a hassle, people are always criticizing you for everything even when it isn't your fault. Would love to work anywhere else but here because the same thing happens everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good store
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 28.
Cool environment, good management , I haven’t worked there long but I’ve made a family with my coworkers , it’s a place I work recommend work , it’s great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many chiefs not enough Indians
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, DE2019, július 27.
Major lack of responsible competent management. Nepotism, favoritisms, unwanted sexual advances. Pay and hours earned to work are based on looks and not merit.
Not enough hours.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2019, július 27.
This is a good job if you are in school and need a part time job. But if you are looking for full time you will not get it here. Not enough hours to make a decent paycheck.
My experience at chick-fil-a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2019, július 26.
My working experience at cfa was mildly fair . When I first started , I was excited to work there but months after that stoped putting me on the schedule and I didn’t get paid for a certain amount of week so I got really upset at the general manger for not doing his job correctly and he also yelled at me during training and overall , cfa can be way more then they seem .
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van