Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

437 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 140 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace and very outgoing staff
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, február 12.
Working at Chick-fil-A was an absolutely amazing experience to have it was good vibes all around, everyone was nice and had a smile no their faces, and overall everyone was great with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, február 12.
I was about 15 or 16 when I started working there. You had to do 10 hours online before coming into the store and actually started working which was a bit stressful but worth the wait. Once I got there and actually started working it was everything that I had to do online which made it really simple and easy to learn. The experience of working there was amazing.
Funworking Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, OH2018, február 7.
Meeting and greeting guests as they entered and left the business. All employees worked well with one another. I learned new things about the restaurant business and how it operates. Taking out the trash was the hardest part. I enjoyed meeting new people and working with a great bunch of coworkers.
Pro érvek
Half off lunches when you worked over 6 hours.
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, január 31.
chick fil a is a place with a lot of great people and a lot of respect and smiles. Everyone in the were very nice and kind. while working there I learned a lot about manners and how to speak with people.
free lunches
really no cons
productive
Cashier/Customer Service/crew trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 29.
CFA at the airport is one of the best jobs out there they always busy so you'll never be bored doing nothing! Its also on the busiest concourse (A). overall Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for and ill be proud to recommend it to anyone.
Free Lunch, Great work environment
Never Leave On Time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could be very stressful, hard, and disrespectful. Yet again, it could be fun every now and then.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, január 28.
Don’t let anyone run over you! The first moment you get disrespected by a manager or anyone, call it out. The environment isn’t what it appears it to be.
Discounts
Sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is the best place to work at!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CO2018, január 23.
You can't go wrong with Chick Fil A this has got to be the best place I have ever worked at, the only con I have was one of the managers who worked at Chick Fil A in Belmar, Colorado, he wasn't fair and would favor people. Other than that pay was great, food is AMAZING, I would definitely work there again!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, 50% off lunches off the clock, pay, atmosphere, etc.
NONE!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
lack of hours
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 21.
they wouldn't give me the hours that a applied for I was only getting 15 to 20 hours a week. it was a good job and a very nice place to work at. i would've stayed with the company if they wasn't shorting people hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at for a first job
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2018, január 20.
Chick-Fil-A is a wonderful place to work at while attending classes. They have flexible hours and it's always a nice and comfortable surrounding to be around. Never got tired working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful but helps build character
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, január 18.
Great food restaurant not good with workers. Not fair treatment if you have an emergency not a secure job.work more than one position and have to work fast to please the manager
Free food
Stressful
Stressful Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 16.
Working her is very stressful, you have to do multiple things at once, hardly have any time for a break. The people are friendly but there is a lot to do at once.
great first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2018, január 15.
I liked chick fil a lot as my first job. Only worked part time as I was in school at the time. hours worked out well with my schedule. starting out I was shown everything for my cash register job. how to handle certain food but I never got to cook part. as I had to leave chick fil a unexpectedly when I was forced to move.
Pro érvek
work certain amount of hours get a free sandwhich
Kontra érvek
fast food is very stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
quick pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, január 14.
what I learned from working at chick fli a would be that every job is different and that some people have there own way of learning how to do things. I've also learned that everything does not need a reaction and to always keep a smile on your face.
free lunch
poor benifits
Poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sheridan, CO2018, január 13.
There were many things that I can thank this company for. They gave me my first job, taught me how to grow up, how to treat people in many different situations. But overall they definitely don't know how to manage. They also suck at moving people up that deserve it and put heart and effort into growing into a higher role.
Good environment, friendly staff
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2018, január 9.
Great place to work, very fast pace, advancement is fairly difficult, good coworkers, learning how to deal with the public, over all- it’s a really nice environment
20 minute paid break, free breakfood
Short breaks, 30 minute unpaid break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a productive and fun place to work as a teenager. In my opinion it's the best job a teenager could have as their first job ever!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, január 7.
Working for Chick fil a was constantly quick-paced, but fun! I learned how to communicate (professionally) with others, and the company taught me how to have great customer service on and off the clock! The hardest part was always rush hour, but it made the day go by fast! I loved working for Chick fil a because they worked with my school hours and I constantly made friends and memories with in the company!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, hours are super flexible!
Kontra érvek
21 min lunches, pay is okay!
Very team oriented
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2018, január 7.
Working at chick-fil-a requires a lot of teamwork. Very customer oriented and always fast-paced. Employees are expected to always be courteous and professional.
I love it there
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fleming Island, FL2018, január 7.
The whole experience of working g at chickfila makes me want to go back to work there. I always had fun working there and am currently trying to get another job there.
Yassss
Nooooo
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very bright, and happy place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nicholasville, KY2018, január 5.
Team Member's are always helpful! It's a happy place to work! My Manager's always did their part, and made sure to always be very helpful! Very Honest
A Free Meal
It was a good job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 2.
I was a chashier,bagger, and also a drink maker.
I made sure every customer was satisfied and willing to come back. I did everything i was suppose to do.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van