Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

580 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 271 értékelés megtekintése
Fast pace enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2018, november 10.
Chick-Fil-A was a tough physical working environment but it also taught me to pay attention to details.
They also taught me cash handling and most of all, to have great customer service
Good Part Time Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nottingham, MD2018, november 10.
The hours are very flexible, which is good for a college students and those who aren’t available as much. Free lunch is included, which is always a plus.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2018, november 8.
Working at Chickfila was fun at first, but you must ask for a pay raise, you do not all have a starting pay, pay is very uneven for most that work here. if you talk about pay you will most likely get fired probably because everyone would then find out how unfair the pay is. When times start to get high management then starts to get stressed and not very friendly to coworkers.
at my location you get a 30 minute break with free food
Kontra érvek
unfair starting pay, often shortened or no break at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Harsh Management but good people
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, november 8.
I worked on the cash register and in the kitchen. Management would always be down my throat and would always want us as a team to go faster. Sometimes they would embarrass you in front of other employees so that you wouldn’t make a mistake again. I love chick-fil-a but this job caused me anxiety.
Free lunches, meet people
Kontra érvek
Low pay, rude customers, and harsh management
Calm environment and relaxed
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, OH2018, november 6.
Good place to work! The environment isn’t stressful and all the people who a joy to work with. However, the lack of communication with managers was a big red flag when I came home for Spring Break.
Discounts, Calm Environment, Good people
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours and communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good beginning job for my high school years
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shrewsbury, PA2018, november 1.
Working there taught me now to handle working the public and to also follow directions from a supervisor. It also taught me how to work with other team members in order to complete duties and customer rush hours.
Pro érvek
friendly and good food to eat
Kontra érvek
not much opportunity to learn new positions
Fun and friendly staff
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, november 1.
I love the food, the company, and the location. Job security was just sketchy. The location of the store I worked at was in the airport and it stayed busy. It was very fun working there but also became tiring when we short staffed and had to do several different jobs.
Free lunch
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and fun with good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, november 1.
good and fun idk it was very stressful at times we were busy. I learned what to do by training for 2 weeks on a tablet. You make great friends and the customers are always sweet with a few ppl being rude having a bad day.
free meal, 50 percent off days you work
sometimes scary management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
An Excellent Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windermere, FL2018, október 25.
At Chick-fil-A, you can get assigned to a variety of jobs. The main one of those for teens and new team members is the register position, where you take orders and provide general customer service. I've learned a lot about people skills, and the management is always great. Sometimes dealing with certain customers can be hard, but it's always great to work with nice people.
Pro érvek
Free break food, 50 percent off while off duty.
Fun Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, október 25.
A typical day at work
I Learned how to deal with a face passed environment
Its a very diverse environment
Hardest part of the job is Dealing with un-experienced customers .
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard coworkers to work with
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 23.
The managers were mainly always negative which made some of the other workers upset. It was hard for me to remain positive but I did because I didn't want others to affect my mood in a bad way. I also had to remain positive because customers see Chick-fil-a is happy and positive place so I was determined to show that.
discounted meals
no annual raises
Fun Friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2018, október 23.
Chick fil a was my favorite job to work for. I would do it everyday if I could. I love my co workers and managers. Customers are respectful and understanding.
Fast paced and unforgiving
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018, október 22.
In my experience, although my evaluations went well, I had a manager that did not like me because I did not do her work for her or put up with her nonsense. There were times when customers would also scream at me for things my job required me to do. I had to smile constantly and bare it because we didn’t want to lose their service. One time, the manager that hated me scolded me because I told a 14 year old “You’re Welcome” instead of “My Pleasure”. What I tried to explain to her was that he was saying Thanks as much as possible to get me to say “My Pleasure” and I had enough of him being a sad little pervert. Although I didn’t tell her that specifically because that would have been rude. She didn’t seem to care. It’s not that this is a bad job to have... but $8.50 an hour with inconsistent hours isn’t enough to deal with these people’s horrible behavior.
Pro érvek
A discount during your breaks
Bad pay.
Great part time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, október 19.
Great place to work if you only need something part time. Lunch and dinner rush can get very busy, always on your feet. Management is always willing to listen and work with you if you need time off, just give two weeks notice. Coworkers are fun to work with! I have learned patience and teamwork.
Free lunch, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Low pay, part time hours
2,0
Awful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gallatin, TN2018, október 19.
I am a high school student and would get scheduled 6 days a week. Management was AWFUL. My manager would cry in front of the employees every night and make jokes about my Diabetes. Me and my coworkers formed close bonds off of the hate we had for management.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
awful management, too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, október 18.
Because of the fast-paced environment, it got very stressful throughout the day.
The best part was the free lunch meals.
The hardest was keeping up with the pace of customers needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great god can’t complain
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 17.
I loves this job going on Catering orders where my favorite. Also there was always something going on at chick fil a. Helping people out and seeing there are truly happy of what we do for them. It was a great feeling working at chick fil a
Discounts on food
Little raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work environment most of the time
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pflugerville, TX2018, október 17.
While typically stressful due to high volume of customers because of location, job was fun and enjoyable with the people you can come in contact and work with.
Free Lunches
Good working enviroment
Cashier, customer service, cook, cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018, október 15.
Great customer service also a good work environment with a lot of team players that's willing to help one another. Furthermore when your notice on great work ethnic they will reward you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard working people just very busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 11.
I worked there because it was a fast paste job and always ready to get people there orders quickly talking with nice manners. Everybody got along barely any disagreements with other co-workers, Positive all around you.
lunch was good no fake foods 100% real
Busy and hard working
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van