Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

330 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 30.
Chick-Fil-A is great place to work when it comes to experiencing customer service. They really focus on the customer and to make sure that each visit is a different experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend chick fil a In the airport to anyone
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, június 29.
I had the worst experience ever working there I would never look back. The management Was horrible, and so we're the people please be careful apply at the airport location
Munkahelyi kultúra
I disliked working there very much
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, június 28.
Chick fil a was a terrible working experience it's very rushed and most of the employees including managers don't seem to be able to handle stress and a fast pace well and that causes tension to rise between co workers because everyone is trying to move as fast as they can but some move slower than others . And the managers were just really mean and not very understanding of the fact that 15-19 year old teenagers can only work so hard or so fast
Free lunch
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
clean and kindhearted work place with helping out custmers.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2017, június 27.
chick-fil-a was a fast past job that was fun. my co-workers were good friends and became like family to me. I was glad to had the chance to work at chick-fil-a
Interesting and very scripted
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2017, június 25.
Everything was scripted. You have to be a certain way to work at chick fil a. Mangers were decent. There's always some thing new everyday. Very fast paced.
My Pleasure
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, június 22.
Good place to work fort a first job. Works well with schedules of high school students. The hours are decent the latest you'll have to work is eleven.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun Workolace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, június 21.
I loved working there due to the people that I worked with. I loved taking on the different type of roles that they assigned me cause that means I wasn't stuck doing one thing the whole day.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
Work in the heat sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's great if you like to work with teenagers
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2017, június 20.
I started working there because I was going to school but I did not like the employees they hired, they were too young I feel like. But I loved management
Great managers
Lesser pay
very nice work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2017, június 19.
I loved working here the employees and managers are great! I never had a problem here at all. I absolutely loved it! I love the environment as well. Would work there again!
Pro érvek
break food and decent amout of time for break
Kontra érvek
managers stay to busy sometimes to get what you need heathcare wise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and encouraging place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OH2017, június 17.
I absolutely LOVE my co-workers here. They are supportive, understanding and kind. In the last couple of months my parents health has been struggling and they were always willing to help with my schedule and their prayer and support. It had meant so much to have people like that by my side every day. The supervisors are some of the best I've ever worked for and are appreciated more than they know.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, family enviroment, work with schedule
loved it there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2017, június 16.
Loved the job loved the people I worked with loved everything about the job. I know they really cared for there workers. We always had Sundays off which was great
benifits not great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chick fil A.. and it taught me a lot and help me grow as a better person
Cook/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, június 16.
Work is great and the people are very friendly and care about more things then just themselves. Chick Fil A also worked with me while I figure what positions was best for me. The food quality is excellent and the customer service is excellent. Working is something I really enjoyed doing and, I would never regret working for a Chick Fil A Restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace great customer service
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 14.
Work at a fast pace to ensure guest receive accurate orders in a timely manner. Provide fresh quality food, affordable prices, and friendly customer service to satisfy guests.
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace can be stressful enjoyable with the right people
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2017, június 14.
It is a fast paced working environment and can be very stressful. If management is stressed it can be harder but if everyone is connciderate it is enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, everyone is respectful and understanding.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2017, június 13.
Working at Chick-Fil-A was a great experience, The employee and mangers were very understanding. I would say working at Chick-Fil-A tought me responsibility and respect for costumers.
Very productive
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2017, június 11.
It was a good job. I just didn't enjoy it very much due too how far across town it was. However I never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Pro érvek
They gave a discount on the food.
It was very busy.
customer satisfaction environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2017, június 11.
At Chick-fil- A, I strive everyday to deliver the best customer service to our fellow patrons. Iv'e learned that a successful business is achieved by a person's attitude they put towards their job. My relationship with my coworkers and managers improves everyday by communication and understanding one another. The enjoyable part of the day is collaborating together as a team and making a $2,000 or more lunch sale, it motivates me to focus on getting a higher accuracy percentage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, június 9.
The day was fast- paced and it kept you moving from position to position. That way one person was not in one location all day, and a break was allowed between your shift.
little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job has its ups and downs but I'm happy there.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, június 5.
Chick fil a is the best when it comes to schedule management to request a day off u must do it 2 weeks advance minimum. There is some management issues as a whole. The pay isn't bad for fast food and you eat for free. They also are good woth getting you extra hours.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, június 5.
My job was very fast paced . I learned how to handle many different obstacles at the same time . Chick-fil-A puts a positive impact on everyone who walks in the door, and they teach us that . The hardest part of my job at Chick-fil-A was how fast pace it was but over time I adapted. The most enjoyable part of my job at Chick-fil-A was everything!
Free lunches