Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

481 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 034 értékelés megtekintése
Great as a first job
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2018, május 20.
This was a great first job while in high school. I enjoyed the team members. I was able to attend Cow College and worked as the cow at events. My main jobs and responsibilities at work were cashier, stocker, headset, & traffic director.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and quick paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 20.
I learned a lot in the 8 months that I've worked at Chick-Fil-A. The workday is sometimes hectic but we set goals for ourselves that we often time complete. Chick-Fil-A was my first job and I'm glad it was because now i set high expectations when it comes to looking for a job.
good food
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2018, május 19.
too little pay, annoying managers, expensive, the workers are rude, they make you do too much extra stuff. i would not work there again no matter what.
short breaks, annoying people
very interesting
Cashier, Customer Service, Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfield, NC2018, május 17.
Chickfila is a very family oriented restaurant. You meet different people everyday. Making bonds with the customers makes them feel at home. They provide a good choice of food.
Discount off break food.
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chantilly, VA2018, május 16.
My typical day is taking orders on the register which is okay for a couple of hours but i get tired of it and want to do something else and sometimes they don't let me and it's especially difficult when you are working full time doing the same thing over and over for weeks.I really don't like standing up all day sometimes I wish I could sit down for a little to let my legs rest . The management is pretty horrible when I first started there it was okay but when I returned back from school it went downhill, two in particular. These two managers have said some pretty mean things to me for example "You should work in the kitchen", "Maybe this job is not right for you", "Why does this guy have to question everything I say?" just to name a few but I've never had a problem with my fellow team members. I also don't understand why they hire people who don't speak any English to work in the front it is so embarrassing when a customer asks them something and they just don't understand and have to ask me to translate . The customers is where this job excels at being bad the customers will complain about everything even if it is about 1 penny I'm not kidding. This one time this customer even told me to "F" myself in the drive-thru because of the breakfast time but that is seen as okay because "the customer is always right" motto is taken way to seriously. I always have this uncomfortable feeling that customers are making rude comments about me in their head 24/7.Anyways at least this place tries to do the right thing sometimes . The most fun times were i was in the cow costume or when I  több... did this event selling food at a school. Chick-fil-a is not a career neither is it a full time job it is a part-time job at best or a summer job no wonder why people don't stay here for very long.  kevesebb
Free Lunch for most items
Low Pay, Horrible Customer and some managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a was the best job
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, május 14.
I liked going to work everyday, everyone there was always nice to everyone. I loved meeting most of the customers that come in, most of them have stories to tell and some just put a smile on your face . Everyone that come in and work there is family .
nice environment
short breaks
Beat job ever
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 10.
management was excellent, co workers were nice. Pay was good. It was in the airport so we were always busy. Fun fexliable hours understanding management.
Discount on lunch
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, május 8.
Chick-Fil-A functioned very well. Each employee had a station to maintain and a task to be filled. Once everyone was doing their job the store flowed very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful high paced work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, május 8.
A typical day started with unloading the produce truck and stocking the store/kitchen for the morning. Management was very hands on, the majority, very friendly and proactive to help you succeed. The store owner was friendly, but cared about production more than employees. The workplace was very high paced and very stressful due to how busy the restaurant gets. The hardest part of the job was meeting the high pace demand set by the store owner and the popularity of the store. The most enjoyable part was the friendships I made while working. Hours were very flexible.
Discounted food
Little/no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an excellent experience working at this fine industty
Cashier / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 7.
I've enjoyed my 2 years at Chic-Fil-A amazing coworkers maanagement the cooks were also amazing. The customers always were respectable and I had no complaints
Great Food Great People
Closed on Sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place with great people
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Galleria Houston tx2018, május 3.
Cfa is a place that people can feel well received , people love the way we served them and we love to do so. It’s a safe environment to work and a really fun place to be at.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Quick paced and stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 2.
It was okay but the pay didn’t match the amount of work getting done. I’d say that it would be a good job for first time looking at an average salary of 8.50 but i wouldn’t recommend it for others who’ve had previous jobs.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Pay, Scheduling, no acrylic nails, not allowed to take lunch home
Fast-paced Workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkersburg, WV2018, május 1.
Chick-fil-a is very busy during lunch, dinner, and family nights. Cahiers have to learn to handle situations on their own, and help customers. Mangers are helpful and always there to answer questions.
70% dicount for lunch break
short breaks
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 1.
Great first job. Easy hours, minimum wage pay. So many awesome and nice people working there of all ages. Easy to fit in and feel comfortable. Loved this job but needed something with more money.
Fun first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 30.
Lots of skills were learned from customer service to closing duties ever ynight worked. Very flexible and management has been by far the best. Great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, április 29.
Its fun to work at sometimes very stressful enjoyed my experince at chick fil a as my first job it was a good experince the job taught me how to be more confident
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is awesome.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, április 29.
My managers were caring and understanding. If you had a problem they would talk to you about it and resolve it in private and get it taken care of. The working enviroment was good.
management
pay was to low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team members and Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, április 23.
But the director and executive of store isn’t in the best interest of the employees we’ll being. Threatened us with unfair point system. Also, showcased favoritism.
Free lunches, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
No discounted food, bad management
was fun to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, április 13.
the only problem was they pay it was not worth the job and once i opened my mouth and mentioned that there where giving raises now but i moved back to the city so it didnt really affect me
idk
idk
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Chick fil a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, április 11.
It is a fast pace job, if you like staying busy always having something to do then this jobs for you

The Customers is what keep me there I enjoyed getting to serve and know them.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Sometime not enough hands on deck
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van