Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

328 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt more like a family.
Cashier/Customer Service & Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2017, augusztus 7.
Between the management and fellow employees we treated each other with respect and would help each other 100% of the time without any hesitation.I love the food and ate it mainly everyday. One of the hardest parts of the job would be making sure food prep was completed before the lunch rush. But also was the most enjoyable part of the job because I like to stay busy.
Free lunch&bevearges
Worst job I've ever had
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2017, augusztus 1.
This was my first job in the merritt square mall and the boss is the worst. The boss will pick on everyone and tell them how bad they're doing. It gets very hot in the front. Also it's always busy, which makes customers very rude because they're impatient.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and fun place to work with wonderful co-workers.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, AL2017, augusztus 1.
Really great and fun atmosphere. Friendly co-workers and managers with loving personalities. Learned pretty good people skills. Most customers (not all) were easy to serve.
Pro érvek
Off on Sundays. Non-Volatile amtosphere.
Kontra érvek
Some customers could be unruly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place was a very enteresting type of job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2017, augusztus 1.
While working at this company I learned and accomplished a lot, it was my first time in this industry. It was something new, and I had a couple of rough times there. Chick Fil A taught me great customer services skills and much more
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect place for the perfect sunshine
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, július 30.
Everyday was different, I worked inside the mall so it was consistently busy every day. Managers would forget to give me breaks in busy days and would only be 10 minutes max, if lucky a 15. It was hard to work with picky customers.
Pro érvek
We used to get a percentage off our meals
Kontra érvek
No breaks on busy days specially Saturday's
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the employees but not the Managment
Cashier/Stocker/Cleaner/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2017, július 30.
I loved working with the employees but did not like the management. The occasional breaks were good but I liked working with people whenever I could and it was very important to me.
Employee discount
The Managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Hospitality
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hunt Valley, MD 210302017, július 26.
Great Customer Service
In Tact
good coupon codes
flexibility
Good Company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Juliet, TN2017, július 22.
good company to work for. has great morals and very friendly people. Management was great and coworkers were great. good discounts on the food. teaches you great customer service.
friendly environment
no cons
Fun
Cashier and Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Bay, FL2017, július 19.
It is a good corporation and management is fairly well. They work with you a lot, which is really good. They help you out and give you a lot of opportunities to raise in station.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive place to work but, could use a break room.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, július 18.
Days at Chick are busy I learned all about the way Chick functions, We just got a new manager she moved up from shift lead and is doing o.k. They keep putting someone new into scheduling and it's hard to get used to working days, nights, weekends. I enjoy working with the majority of the employees.We have employees from all cultures so, I'm learning a lot about different countries.
Free meals after 5 hours of work
Kontra érvek
No breaks or health care
Productive busy place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, július 15.
I really enjoyed working for Chick- Fil-A although it is extremely stressful. Each employee does so much each shift whenever they really need to hire more staff. The customers are generally happy due to the fast service. Moving up to higher positions if you work for it.
Pro érvek
Discounted lunches, lunch break, gives you hours
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and can learn a lot
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2017, július 10.
Was very helpful to help with people skills, usually is a very good working environment. Get to neet new people and have fun at work, can be tiring but is worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Who wouldn't enjoy working here!?
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2017, július 7.
Chick-fil-A is the "dream job". Chickfila has benefits for everyone. It is best to begin your career with ChickFilA anytime, but I would recommend beginning at age 13/14 so you can start your college scholarship.
I loved working here
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, július 6.
This company was one of the best to work for. They treated the workers so good. I got a raise every 3 months. I was offered a management position but turned it down because of school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Enjoyable
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2017, július 6.
I loved working at Chick-fil-a it was my first job and working there helped me become so much more dependent, responsible, and a good worker. I enjoyed my time there.
Free lunch break meal
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2017, július 6.
Chick-fil-A is a great place for a first job as a high school student. But once you graduate it makes you feel like you need to be in a better environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2017, július 2.
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A very much. All of the employees worked together to make sure our shift ran smoothly. I enjoyed learning new positions within the company and I thoroughly enjoyed helping our customers.
Fantastic co-workers
Limited hours
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, TX2017, július 1.
They hire young, so that is a plus. Nice people, great atmosphere. Team work makes the dreamwork. Very diverse place, don't know why I left, to be honest
fun place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 30.
Chick-Fil-A is great place to work when it comes to experiencing customer service. They really focus on the customer and to make sure that each visit is a different experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend chick fil a In the airport to anyone
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, június 29.
I had the worst experience ever working there I would never look back. The management Was horrible, and so we're the people please be careful apply at the airport location

Átfogó minősítés