Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier728 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
728 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was a amazing first job to start with at the age of 16. It helped me continue with others jobs that I worked at. It made me understand how to be professional, productive, and wise about my choices not just at work but outside work too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the right hand man for the managers at chick fil a, but received less than coworkers who had not been there as long or done as much. The work environment was nice because I like fast paced, it was just hard doing so much and watch others get paid more for less work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone on the team has the same goal, which serving good food to customers and providing them with best experience while in our establishment. This is one of the nicest fast food jobs I've had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a is a great place to work at if you are looking for flexible hours or if you’re a high school student looking to get part time. It’s a family friendly place for all guest.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager with poor skills, poor management, the hardest place to work, not flexible, family-oriented business, good time team at times but unsteady schedule based on manager preference
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend this company because they teach you so much about how you should conduct yourself in the workforce. Additional Chick-fil-A job perks may include restaurant discounts, scholarship opportunities, and paid time off. All team members may take advantage of flexible scheduling, paid training, career advancement opportunities, a positive work environment, and Sundays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I definitely was able to get out of my comfort zone working there . Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Management was incredible and they are definitely fast paced but it’s all about the customers and helping others . Service with a smile is important. No matter if your having a bad day or something is going on . Putting guest first is key . I’m great with meeting new people and putting others first before my own .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about the job, company, and management were all just terrible, and i would not recommend working there unless necessary, or if its your first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is awesome!! Great place to gain customer service skills. They appreciate you as a worker. The people there are so sweet and make sure your comfortable in what you are doing ! Loved working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy to learn and great work environment. Recommend having good social skills. Good place for first job and room for upward mobility. They pay competitively
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was getting everything ready such as the coffee, lemonade, sweet tea, salad kits, sauces, etc, before opening. Afterwards taking people orders and making sure they had a excellent experience at Chick-Fil-A. The people are friendly to work with and so are your bosses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here has its perks and it’s disadvantages. If you are not a people person then it’s not a job for you. You will be pushed, you will need to be fast moving to keep up with the fast steady pace of this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I loved the culture of Chick-Fil-A, keeping a smile on 24/7 can get a little exhausting especially! I loved the feeling of accomplishment after a crazy night though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers and I were a family. There was so much support and friendship. There was always help if you needed it and great customers that you become familiar with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a in Sherman Texas is great with helping students and working around their schedule, along with maintaining good posture and managerial skills in the workspace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work management doesn't care for their employees needs they are not flexible when it comes to this they are verbally and emotionally abusive they jump to conclusions without first investigating the situation they only see what they want to see
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is amazing to work for. If you are motivated and friendly go for it. Managers here can be hit or miss though. The work environment was upbeat and fast paced.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much drama, bias and not enough focus on employees. Rude handling from managers and Nancy in specific was a total mess with how to differentiate professional and ignorant. Never cared about how I felt. The kindness is a facade and theres so much drama with coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks. Customers suck. Do not recommend. Chickfila employees are not nice... they are FAKE. It's weird how fake nice they are here. But as soon as you turn around, they are talking about you. No respect, not even as a team leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. And the Newport news in Yorktown location of the best operator in my opinion. It’s a fast paced fun work environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés