Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

402 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 558 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a productive and fun place to work as a teenager. In my opinion it's the best job a teenager could have as their first job ever!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, január 7.
Working for Chick fil a was constantly quick-paced, but fun! I learned how to communicate (professionally) with others, and the company taught me how to have great customer service on and off the clock! The hardest part was always rush hour, but it made the day go by fast! I loved working for Chick fil a because they worked with my school hours and I constantly made friends and memories with in the company!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, hours are super flexible!
Kontra érvek
21 min lunches, pay is okay!
Very team oriented
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2018, január 7.
Working at chick-fil-a requires a lot of teamwork. Very customer oriented and always fast-paced. Employees are expected to always be courteous and professional.
I love it there
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fleming Island, FL2018, január 7.
The whole experience of working g at chickfila makes me want to go back to work there. I always had fun working there and am currently trying to get another job there.
Yassss
Nooooo
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very bright, and happy place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nicholasville, KY2018, január 5.
Team Member's are always helpful! It's a happy place to work! My Manager's always did their part, and made sure to always be very helpful! Very Honest
A Free Meal
It was a good job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 2.
I was a chashier,bagger, and also a drink maker.
I made sure every customer was satisfied and willing to come back. I did everything i was suppose to do.
Alright working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2018, január 1.
Working as Chick-Fil-A wasn't the best time of life. The hardest part of the job is making sure you got the food out to the customer in a certain amount of time, with no delays what so ever.
Dicounted lunches, 15 minutes breaks
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, hiring new people when there's already so many peoples hours are getting cut.
Good Company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cordova, TN2017, december 31.
Chikfila is a good company to work for good pay and get alot free things like fair tickets, tickets to local event's etc. I worked for a franchise Chikfila so I'll and all pretty good. Management for the most part is pretty good as well. But it's always a few bad apples that need to be removed. The one I worked for I can honestly say it was only 1 manager that showed favoritism to certain employee's and didn't have the best attitude when it came to talking to employee's. Legally he also didn't handle situations correctly as well. But other than that it's a great company and the owner was very nice and humble as well! They also have great stock and offer it to the employees.
Pro érvek
Great pay and good stock
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with people my age.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, TX2017, december 23.
Chick-Fil-A is a very lovely, Christian place to work. I loved the fact that I worked with people my age and became best friends with many of them in the long run. The management could improve but so could I. Chick-Fil-A is a great place to eat for a good cause.
20% discount
super short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier / Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 22.
Loved working here, culture is great, food is great and it was a good place to work. The only downsides were the pay, which I think just depends on what age you are, its excellent for people in school, and growth to be promoted was one of the only cons i'd say.
Growth in company
Easy but stressful job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 20.
It was an easy job to learn and get used to. After a while it gets boring and old since you do the same routine day in and day outs. Very strict on EVERYTHING which can get irritating but doable.
Free lunch
Stressful, strict
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, UT2017, december 20.
I loved working at Chick-Fil-a, it was very fun. My co-workers were amazing, i would have loved to keep working there. I highly recommend employment there.
Flexible hours, 50% discount, fun work environment
Kontra érvek
Some customers can be rude
Productive and Clean
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2017, december 17.
I loved working here, for the most part, because everyone (customers) had great things to say when i would work and seemed to always have great attitudes. The owner, on the other hand, has a bad temper and refuses to learn when to use it.
Discounted Meals, 30 Minute to an hour breaks
Owner
Fun Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, december 12.
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
Kontra érvek
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Good temporary job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2017, december 12.
It was fast-paced and a little stressful because our most popular guests were drunk college students but it was enjoyable. I learned how to deep-fry chicken, how to make the perfect fries and how to do everything with pleasure, Management was okay although you never saw too much of their face because of all the office work they did. My coworkers were like family we were always there for one another and we cared about each other. The hardest part was not eating all the fires and the most enjoyable part was seeing how much others enjoyed my customer service.
Free meals
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Lawn, IL2017, december 7.
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, december 6.
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
productive and fast paed
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, december 5.
clock in and get right to work
i learned how to multitask
managemant was good
very fast paced
i would have to say cleaning at night there is a lot that goes into cleaning there
the interaction with others
free break meals
short breaks
Great Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2017, december 3.
Working at Chick-fil-a, was a great place. Everyone enjoyed coming to work, and everyone was friends with everyone. No dram and a stress-free environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017, november 19.
It’s a great place to work . Fast paced. SOME managers are really good at what they do. Employees are awesome . Sometimes managers tend to get catty but that’s at every Work place . Pay is good for fast food
$7 free lunch
scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment and experience
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2017, november 16.
overall Chick Fil A was a great and fun experience I learned a lot of different and new ways of having great work ethics more consistency and dedication to serving guest daily at the work place
discounts
unpaid break
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van