Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

608 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hate This job so much I want to quiet as soon as possible
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2019, április 1.
All my friends left to. Treat you like you’re nothing but costumers like they are everything. Some coworkers are just giving you attitude for no reason. Give you barely hours too like why?? They gave others 40 and others only 18
Some fun coworkers
Attitudes from others
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Managers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickinson, TX2019, március 28.
Some managers shpuld not have the position there is defenatly favoritism in the work place if customers complain about you no chance to tell your side of the story employees were allowed to cuss out managers and still keep their job but if you had 3 or more customer complaints you lost your job the owner of this Chick Fil A on 646 needs to really be more involved with the business instead of just letting the managers handle it
50% discoint on food and Sundays off
Kontra érvek
No benifits until your their 1 yr still not eligible unless your in a management position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work space with poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, TX2019, március 27.
We would get bossed around while the managers would sit around and eat or a couple of managers who were dating would hug and kiss. I did not like the pay and the fact that my hard work was never acknowledged.
productive and life changing
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, március 23.
My experience at Chick-fil-a was life changing. My manners and better hospitality towards customers grew immensely. I loved meeting new co-workers and developing closer realtionships with the team. I most definitely enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a.
Discounts on meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved workingwith all my co-workers.. best managers ever
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2019, március 22.
Clean friendly environment.. amazing staff and great tasting food.. fast pace on Friday & Saturday relaxed pace rest of the week and closed every sunday
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fats pace so never boring.
Cashier/Customer Service and lead in training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 22.
Chic-fil-a was not my best job experience. I was really young when I worked there. The pay was not the best. Minimum wage with occasionally raises but only because I was training to be a lead. Late nights I remember sometimes I would stay until 2 a.m. cleaning the store and have to be back to work at 8 a.m. The management was awful. They didn’t listen to schedule requests. They didn’t listen to complaints about the work environment. Not great at handling situations in the work place or outside of the work place. They upside to it all was that there was room to grow and they offered me a lead position when I turned 18 but I didn’t believe that all of the downfalls were worth sticking it out to become a lead.
Pro érvek
Discount lunches, breaks, optional positions.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, long days.
Nice place
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2019, március 20.
The people were very nice and the environment is really good. People were friendly, they answered any question you had no matter what. I would suggest working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun at times.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, március 19.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A especially for my first job. It was fun some days. The days where I would stand outside for long hours were bad! The managers had us outside for long hours doing face to face or cash cart, no matter if it was cold or hot outside. I didn’t mind doing it for an hour or so but 3/4 hours were not good in those conditions.
Discounted lunch
Kontra érvek
Long hours in the heat or cold for face to face or cash cart!
Welcoming and fun experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2019, március 19.
Chick-fil-A is a very nice place to work, the managers were nice and so were my co workers, the hours were flexible when needed be and not to mention the food is awesome!
Discounts
N/A
1,0
At first it was fun....
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, március 17.
I work my tail off day after day. I don’t get appreciated for the work I do with a cheerful face even if I’m getting screamed at by a costumer, but ( smile and say ‘ my pleasure) While I’ve been there a whole year and a half and I still get barely anything. I work hard. I’m under extreme stress all the time. And they bully people. When you talk to the managers they don’t care. They let people quit quietly. Even when bad things happen. They won’t fire them unless it’s extremely extremely illegal. They are double standard and two faced. They treat you like your a little child. And they keep you in the same position for months. They have favorites and hardly ever let you work a new position. And even if you bring in a drs note. They won’t file it. They put it down somewhere and walk away. And mark you down as a NCNS ( no call no show.) I don’t think I have ever hated anything more then having to wake up and dread going into work. Like I said at first I loved it. But they drain you till your smile is fake and you break down crying in the bathroom because you can’t handle getting yelled at because of something someone else did on a different position. If you want to be drained spiritually and emotionally and begin to function with no emotional connection I suggest highly you work there. Oh..... and even if you wanna quit you still have to work 2 more weeks after saying you quit. You can’t quit right away. And if you don’t smile, then they say smile it’s not that bad. Right after yelling at you for doing your job. :) have a blessed day. 🙄
free meal after shift
short breaks. bad communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good family/ team environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, március 15.
Good attitudes, everyone works as a team to get the job done. Flexible hours, works with my school/ sports schedule, good management. The working conditions can become extreme, working in rain, cold, hot weather.
Good Company
Kontra érvek
Always outside in rain, snow, cold wind, hot summer weather
Great, Communicative Management, but really poor pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2019, március 13.
Chick-fil-A was my first job and I really enjoyed working there. Almost all of the shift managers were young, college kids around my age and were really hard working and knew how to run a shift; they all seemed almost over qualified for the job. Everything was ran efficiently, was clean, and was generally ran very well for a fast food restaurant. The only thing that made me have to find another job was the pay, as they only paid minimum wage, and that stayed the same no matter how long you stayed, unless you were promoted to a shift manager. A really cool part I would say though is that they were extremely extremely flexible with hours and time off. Maybe that was exclusive to the one I worked at, but people would take months off for school just because they asked, and any time I requested certain days off it was usually granted.
Free lunch, great management
Kontra érvek
Really low pay, few breaks, fast-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced!! Great Place To Work!!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, március 12.
Before I became an employee Chic Fil A was one of my favorite places to eat!! Now that I am employee...It still is😁!! Chic Fil A Rocks!! One of the best restaurants on the Planet!!
Amazing Company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, március 6.
Chick fil a is such a amazing company. I truly recommend it to anyone looking for a job. I worked for the company for 6 years. I learned so much about customer service and how to be quick on my feet for customers.
Pro érvek
good food and co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible never want to work there again
Cashier/Customer Service, drive through expertise (Volt alkalmazott) –  voorhees2019, március 5.
working for chick-fil-a had its ups and downs honestly. the management team is horrible! working with team members was the only good I got out of it. i
Pro érvek
family oriented, good team members most of the time, good disapline
Kontra érvek
50% discounts you could only once per shift even if its a 12 hr shift, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job just didn't get to work at my full potential.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770632019, február 21.
The overall environment is always positive and bright. Most days went by well with a great opportunity to connet with costomers and fellow coworkers. The hygiene of the store was always on parr.
Dicount on food
Kontra érvek
Not assertive in positon managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and clean work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seabrook, SC2019, február 20.
Chick-Fil-A would have been a better experience if I had not started getting completely blank schedules without reason; however, the work environment and other workers were polite and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very wonderful place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, február 10.
It's like a big family working there. Everyone is very happy and encouraging. They take pride in what they do and it's very wonderful place overall. I'm excited to go to work.
Free lunch breaks, Good pay
2,0
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union County, GA2019, február 9.
way to many people worked there, barely got to work 1-2 times a week only got pain 40-50$ every 2 weeks. very hard job to do. mostly clean very packed/ compact space
free lunch
not enough hours or pay
Stressful environment, questionable management
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beckley, WV2019, február 9.
A typical day at work can be very stressful. It is a quick-paced environment and there are few breaks when it is busy. The management can be friendly, but they are unreliable when it comes to needing help with hours and their attitudes are inconsistent with the type of atmosphere they try to represent.
Pro érvek
half priced food, friendly customers
questionable management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van