Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

695 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Stressful and hard work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Millington, TN2019, szeptember 30.
Great first Job for teens. I would recommend or anyone in high school, but if your as busy as me. It will get difficult balancing your time and money.
Pays well.
Kontra érvek
Way to many employees. Not enough shirts to go around.
Chick-fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, szeptember 29.
Very good environment. Extremely friendly staff! Just low start out pay! Also hires 14 and 15 year olds, which gives young kids opportunity to work and make money as well
Friendly environment
Low pay
Great Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, szeptember 27.
This job would definitely good for someone’s first job. You learn sense of urgency, how to stay organized, how to stay guest focused and always put the guest needs before your own
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive and fast paced environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, szeptember 25.
I learned that when you give excellent customer service, people will come to you more often. It taught me how to resolve issues on my own and to be able to think on my feet.
Awesome
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, szeptember 22.
I miss my days at Chick-fil-A, it felt like a home to me. It could be rough some days when the guest could be overbearing. It was rough in the sense that sometimes you did not want to be kind, but still had to put the friendly façade. The management was usually pretty awesome and flexible with you, they wanted their workers to be their best physically and emotionally. I also loved that you didn’t work on Sundays
Discounted food, Friendly Co-workers
Productive workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, szeptember 21.
A typical work day was waiting on guest and answering any questions they may have. I learned how to handle certain situations and that the customer is always right. Our management was great we were all a team and we supported each other. Our workplace was professional and mostly everyone got along with each other. The hardest part of the job was learning to put others above myself. The most enjoyable part was the lessons I learned and the friends I made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 19.
This was a great company to work for. I was very happy to work there. The workers and manager were Super friendly made it easy. Was a great experience for me
1,0
Poor
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 19.
I would Not recommend the bartlett location to anyone they are SUPER PETTY! They make you stand outside in 100 degree weather taking orders they do not care about your health or anything they treat you like slaves you can’t even go to the restroom! you work 8 or more hours an only get a 30 min break or sometimes no break at all they do not care about their employees only their customers
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Do not care about employees
2,0
Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, szeptember 17.
The most stressful place i’ve ever worked. Period. Management were a bunch of young workers and were unprofessional and so degrading. Didn’t care about your well being at ALL only how much money they’re making.
Pay
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
fun and very fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, KY2019, szeptember 16.
People are friendly and very good to work for.They work with your life schedule. Weekends off if you need them. Great palce to work and get work experience.
free lunches
short breaks
Fun and Safe Work Enviroment for young workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, szeptember 15.
I have worked at Chick-fil-a Sunnyvale for three years now and the managers I've worked with watch me grow up, from Sophomore to Senior year of High school. I was able to mature and learn responsibility while also getting a ton of work experience in the food industry. The environment is also very understanding and all the workers are patient. I would highly recommend anyone, especially young workers, to apply at CFA Sunnyvale.
Free break food, 50% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s overall a great place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2019, szeptember 14.
It’s a great place to work
Management is great
Learned how to have great customer service
Satisfaction was guaranteed
Friendly employees
Enjoyable part is the employees are like family and the customers are nice
1,0
Not a fair company .
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2019, szeptember 12.
Horrendous . Worst job . Bad pay . Not enough hours no benefits . Won’t rehire . Bad management . They don’t communicate . Not understanding .. not good .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned to always stay positive.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deltona, FL2019, szeptember 12.
Over-all good work place, friendly people and made many pals while I was there. Coworkers were so quick to train me and show me around...super helpful as well I appreciated them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced very socially active
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2019, szeptember 12.
Greet and take guests orders. make drinks and deliver the orders. I learned how to better communicate and work with others. The hardest part was helping all of the guest quickly.
free lunches
tight areas
I love chick-fil-a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Audubon, NJ2019, szeptember 11.
Great job keep up the great work I really want to work here again....... Can I please get hired again I didn't leave on bad term's I had a serious death in my family (5 month old grandson)
I would sell breakfast pass 10am
People would really LOVE BREAKFAST PASS 10am
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick-fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, szeptember 11.
It was a greats experience but there were some difficult days dealing with people and the hours. Overall I enjoyed the atmosphere and I loved all of my coworkers.
Manager removal
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, szeptember 11.
I would love to come back after keyshauna leave. She was a drama attracter. Never can have a good day when she’s near. It was a great place to work. Just not in the same facility as her,
A decent first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, szeptember 11.
Chickfila hired me when I was 15 so it was my first job. It was always busy but the managers always kept their cool and we got through it. If it wasn't for my busy schedule and low pay I'd still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The chick-fil-a in Riverdale is poorly run.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, GA2019, szeptember 11.
Chick-Fil-a overall is a great company. But the store in Riverdale does not have good management.
I was 16, 1st job, and the female manager nic-picked everything I did. They did not properly train me, then fired me for not being properly trained.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van