Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Busy but stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2017, október 2.
Typical day at work is busy and demanding. You are surrounded by most the time very sweet and caring people. Management does their best but are usually ran by a christian money hungry white man. The hardest part of the job for me was smiling in a rude customers face saying my pleasure after they have all but spit on you. Most enjoyable is the fact hours are very flexible. I got a raise without asking. I was paid almost ten dollars an hour. I got a 75 percent off discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a great place to work at the customers were very genuine and the staff was supportive.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2017, október 1.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A on Campus, because I got to meet many different and it was a great environment to work in. But management was horrible if some of our staff doesn’t show up work flow becomes harder for the employees that’s at work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, discounts, and mangangement was very lenient
Very busy, short breaks
productive and fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2017, október 1.
fast pace environment, good management, flexible hours, The hardest part is when we have a lunch or dinner rush, the most enjoyable part is the other people that work there is nice and respectful
free lunch
short breaks
Wonderful
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, GA2017, szeptember 30.
I loved working here, anytime i needed the day off they didnt even question me about it. Treated everyone fairly , management was always ready to assist and be a positive part of the team. I would always have a good attitude with chick-fil-a they have been an amazing company to work for.
Pro érvek
discounts, greta team, great management
low pay
Fun first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Creek East, CO2017, szeptember 29.
This was a nice job. Unfortunately due to graduation I called in a lot and was unable to work some shifts and the company was not really understanding. I received a few chances, but eventually school became my number one priority and the chances ran out. I recommend people who have more time to spare to work here
Free lunch, weekend fun
Kontra érvek
Couldn't have my nose piercing
work place culture
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, szeptember 26.
The work place was fun environment to work in. The hours were decent. The only problem i had was the management promoted from under the people who were there longer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick Fil A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2017, szeptember 25.
Chick Fil A was my starter job and they taught great customer service and teamwork. A lot of good moral values are included in having a position there, and customers are always number one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful job at times, yet my coworkers made it fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2017, szeptember 23.
Management had a great setup. Chick-fil-A was a fairly decent job. Some days it would be stressful due to the high demand of our fast food. For the most part, I had fun.
Discounted food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
its a decent job
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, szeptember 23.
they pay well for the job
they are also christian ran and very customer service oriented.
they really care about their work. good position to hold. great place
Loved It
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2017, szeptember 20.
Great customers, great work staff, Great work environment. I was able to work around my school schedule and they understood. The managers were more than happy to help with any questions you might have had.
Loved the people
Hard competion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Serious workplace, always on your feet with a smile!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX 784112017, szeptember 19.
When you first get there you have to clock in on one of the cashiers, and ask a team leader, or look at the chart to see where you will be stationed. After you know where you are going you do that one job and usually that one job only. Chick-Fil-a is very good about not having you do too many jobs at once. That is why the staff is always high so we can keep business running smoothly. Once you have finished your job you have to stay and help close the store, this means you have to sweep, mop, wipe tables, and clean dishes.
Pro érvek
Great pay for a 16 year old (starting hourly wage is 10.25)
Forever busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a bad place holder job.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, szeptember 13.
The place is fast food. Nothing really interesting. The management is hit or miss with some micromanaging going on. Many people quit and are hired so the work environment is ever changing. Not a bad place to get a temorary job.
Break food
No overtime, micromanaging
the best flexible schedule
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, szeptember 11.
chic fil a works with you, going to school and working, they understand, so they help work out the best schedule. The mangers and coworkers are really nice.
free lunch
good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, szeptember 11.
Great Job for beginners. Chick Fil A taught employees how to communicate with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with your coworkers.
Fast pace working environment
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, szeptember 11.
I liked that Chick Fil A kept my job available to me when I would come back home from college or just needed some time off to myself. I didn't get along with one of my supervisors as he showed favoritism towards everyone which affected my hours later on down the road as I later resigned.
Pro érvek
Work with other peers around the same age
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough pay for the hours worked
Fun Job, Bad Manager
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, szeptember 11.
I worked here for almost a year but one bad manager ruined that for me. I never wanted to go to work because I knew he would be there and I can't work with someone I don't get along with. Pay was good considering I didn't have experience working with fast food. I did call in sometimes due to injuries but was never told that if I didn't find someone to cover the shift and if they had to, it would count against me.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good pay, great co-workers
Management, Amount of call-ins
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part-time first or second job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, szeptember 7.
Company has a lot of employees so hours get cut back to one or two days a week a lot of the time. Especially if in highschool still. Job advancements opportunities better than other companies.
50% off meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible, do not treat others with respect.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2017, szeptember 5.
I wouldn't recommend working here. Unless you like being stressed out to the max and wanting to be yelled at constantly by management when the situation wasn't even in your control. It's just a bad place to work
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2017, augusztus 28.
It can be a fun place to work but very stressful and competitive. I've made many friends, learned to go the 2nd mile and the management is wonderful. Very flexible with my schedule.
Co workers, great atmosphere
Too overwhelming and stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marlton, NJ2017, augusztus 24.
I enjoyed the environment I was in while working. The coworkers all got along and the job was simple as long as you kept your duties up. I had customers who would come to see me during the summers while I worked there and eventually the team became like family. The pay was normal and the rules were fair
Discount food