Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

330 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Serious workplace, always on your feet with a smile!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX 784112017, szeptember 19.
When you first get there you have to clock in on one of the cashiers, and ask a team leader, or look at the chart to see where you will be stationed. After you know where you are going you do that one job and usually that one job only. Chick-Fil-a is very good about not having you do too many jobs at once. That is why the staff is always high so we can keep business running smoothly. Once you have finished your job you have to stay and help close the store, this means you have to sweep, mop, wipe tables, and clean dishes.
Pro érvek
Great pay for a 16 year old (starting hourly wage is 10.25)
Forever busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a bad place holder job.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, szeptember 13.
The place is fast food. Nothing really interesting. The management is hit or miss with some micromanaging going on. Many people quit and are hired so the work environment is ever changing. Not a bad place to get a temorary job.
Break food
No overtime, micromanaging
the best flexible schedule
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, szeptember 11.
chic fil a works with you, going to school and working, they understand, so they help work out the best schedule. The mangers and coworkers are really nice.
free lunch
good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, szeptember 11.
Great Job for beginners. Chick Fil A taught employees how to communicate with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with your coworkers.
Fast pace working environment
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, szeptember 11.
I liked that Chick Fil A kept my job available to me when I would come back home from college or just needed some time off to myself. I didn't get along with one of my supervisors as he showed favoritism towards everyone which affected my hours later on down the road as I later resigned.
Pro érvek
Work with other peers around the same age
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough pay for the hours worked
Fun Job, Bad Manager
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, szeptember 11.
I worked here for almost a year but one bad manager ruined that for me. I never wanted to go to work because I knew he would be there and I can't work with someone I don't get along with. Pay was good considering I didn't have experience working with fast food. I did call in sometimes due to injuries but was never told that if I didn't find someone to cover the shift and if they had to, it would count against me.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good pay, great co-workers
Management, Amount of call-ins
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part-time first or second job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2017, szeptember 7.
Company has a lot of employees so hours get cut back to one or two days a week a lot of the time. Especially if in highschool still. Job advancements opportunities better than other companies.
50% off meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible, do not treat others with respect.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2017, szeptember 5.
I wouldn't recommend working here. Unless you like being stressed out to the max and wanting to be yelled at constantly by management when the situation wasn't even in your control. It's just a bad place to work
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2017, augusztus 28.
It can be a fun place to work but very stressful and competitive. I've made many friends, learned to go the 2nd mile and the management is wonderful. Very flexible with my schedule.
Co workers, great atmosphere
Too overwhelming and stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marlton, NJ2017, augusztus 24.
I enjoyed the environment I was in while working. The coworkers all got along and the job was simple as long as you kept your duties up. I had customers who would come to see me during the summers while I worked there and eventually the team became like family. The pay was normal and the rules were fair
Discount food
No pay raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, augusztus 22.
Chickfila is very fast paced but you'll always have a good time! Working at Chickfila is like having a second home. Everyone makes sure that their co-workers have what they need. It's a great place to work especially for a first job, high school, and college students!
Good work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2017, augusztus 22.
Chick-fil-A is a great work place. They were flexible with scheduling. They offered decent benefits for full and part-time positions. Its actually a place where u can move up in positions aswell.
Crazy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2017, augusztus 22.
The drive is horrible for someone who lives far away. They Will fire you if you call out without a proper reason. The store is nasty, and the people have horrible attitudes
Very Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2017, augusztus 22.
The Pay for Me Did Not Reflect The Work We Did. Working Out In The Drive Thru Directly In the Sun With No benefits on Top Of Low Pay was crazy To me But It's A Good Place.
No benefits or Discounts And Working In The Heat
fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denham Springs, LA2017, augusztus 20.
i loved it, learned customer service. Management is great. It can get busy at times but overall it's a great first job for anyone. The hardest part is concentrating when things get super busy.
50% off food during hours of work
Productive work place
Cashier/Customer Servicee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, augusztus 18.
It was always busy and the shift was always fast paced. Breaks were only garenteed to minors. Outdoor order taking in the drive thu while in the hot sun was difficult.
Half off the products
Kontra érvek
No breaks and rare pay increases
Fun and Interactive workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johns Creek, GA2017, augusztus 15.
Working at Chick-fil-a has been good for me. It was interactive and I had a chance to improve my social skills greatly and have fun in the process.I also had a great chance to learn different skills that would help me reach a newer height.
workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, augusztus 14.
a typical day at chick-fil-a Mlk was alright until I was training others and they were moving up and I was staying in the same position, there where times I only received a 10 minute break and had to go back to work on a fulltime schedule. I loved the team but not getting more hours or being promoted wasn't any fun. Most times I felt like I was always being over looked.
free luch
Kontra érvek
no healthcare, sometimes no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work place and nonstop business all day long all week long
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wolf Creek, TN2017, augusztus 11.
Looking for better pay and more hours than Chick fil a . Unfair shifts, and hours normally cut.Currently a senior in high school. Looking forward to saving up for college
Free break food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A perfect job for high school students or even part time working adult
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, augusztus 9.
Ration of a co-pay fast food chain company provides the adequate needs for first time workers for people in need of a learning opportunist current job
Free lunch, flexible hours