Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

695 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace with awesome coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, GA2019, november 14.
My coworkers and I were a family. There was so much support and friendship. There was always help if you needed it and great customers that you become familiar with.
Chick-fil-a
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, november 14.
Chick-fil-a in Sherman Texas is great with helping students and working around their schedule, along with maintaining good posture and managerial skills in the workspace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work you won't be happy
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joe white ave myrtle beach sc2019, november 11.
Not a good place to work management doesn't care for their employees needs they are not flexible when it comes to this they are verbally and emotionally abusive they jump to conclusions without first investigating the situation they only see what they want to see
Fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, november 8.
This company is amazing to work for. If you are motivated and friendly go for it. Managers here can be hit or miss though. The work environment was upbeat and fast paced.
Its just bad
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, november 2.
Too much drama, bias and not enough focus on employees. Rude handling from managers and Nancy in specific was a total mess with how to differentiate professional and ignorant. Never cared about how I felt. The kindness is a facade and theres so much drama with coworkers.
Horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2019, október 25.
Management sucks. Customers suck. Do not recommend. Chickfila employees are not nice... they are FAKE. It's weird how fake nice they are here. But as soon as you turn around, they are talking about you. No respect, not even as a team leader.
Loved working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, október 23.
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. And the Newport news in Yorktown location of the best operator in my opinion. It’s a fast paced fun work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work and it offers great opportunities.
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 20.
What a place to work everybody is friendly, it is a little much sometimes but you can't let that stop you from doing what you are suppose to do. It is a lot of incentives for working here tou get to do a lot of different things. Greeting guests, smiling and enjoying giving the best service because it is rewarding at the end, because when you do good you are rewarded. you
awesome place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 19.
Chic fil a is really different from any other fast food restaurant. everything around there is professional and even though we may deal with customers sometimes that may be rude we know that working in customer service you are gonna always have that and we don't let that bother us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, október 17.
For the most part, working for chick fil a was good. My main issue's was Management. They had poor management and it showed through out the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2019, október 16.
They work with your schedule. Help out when possible to change shifts. If you need help or not sure on a job they will have someone help you. Owners are friendly and come in often
its was ok
CASHIER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2019, október 15.
super stressful all the time, super busy, always pressured, didn't really enjoy this job. I worked during basketball season and I was on the team so everytime I worked iwas exhausted.
discouunts
short breaks
Fun job but ALWAYS busy. VERY hard work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, október 14.
It was a fun and satisfying job. It is very physically demanding. I was always on the go because CFA is so busy. Most owner operators are very kind but the owner operator (and his wife) that I worked for not so much. He cared more about money than people. The other people I worked with were amazing, though. Chick-fil-A is a fantastic company and most owner operators treat their employees with love and kindness.
Don't do it
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, október 10.
The pay not worth it if your not working in Fairmont/Baytown. So I suggest those areas if u want to be able to maintain your household. Otherwise you'll be overworked and underpaid Now that's Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick fi la review
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thomasville, GA2019, október 9.
One break 30 mins could be as soon as you get there. If you’re working 5 hours Or less you don’t get one at all . No mats on the floor to support your feet from standing up so long . Also if you’re late it’s deducted from your break time by the minute
Pay
Not many hours, favoritism
Working at Chick-fil-A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morganton, NC2019, október 9.
Chick-fil-A was my first job. When I started I loved it but after awhile I wasn't enjoying it anymore. They worked me alot, they usually worked me every single day except Sunday since there closed. There a company to work for your first job to get you used to the public and how to talk to them.
Fun and exciting
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, október 9.
Busy busy and more busy. Expect to work hard for the money. Very stressful job. One 20 minute break per shift. No matter if you work a 8 hour shift or a 10 hour shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace and fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, október 8.
A typical day at chic-fil-a could be hectic but also slow moving sometimes. I learn how to interact and communicate better with customers. The most enjoyable part was putting a smile on a customers face.
Customer service/care
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, október 7.
Was in school during this time I was a cashier. This job taught me respect and careful handling with customers food. Customer service most importantly.
Benefits/customer service
Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked. Underpaid. Next to no breaks.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, október 3.
Overworked. Underpaid. Next to no breaks and they'll remind you that state of Texas doesn't require them to give you Any kind of break! Fast-paced, a lot is expected of you, and you'll probably be overworked on Many days. If you don't like it, they'll replace you in a Heartbeat! Turnover is high. If they paid better, the turnover wouldn't be so bad.
High Quality Atmosphere, Higher than Minimum Wage, Many hours available
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, Not paid enough for what we do, Socializing rarely allowed, Extremely busy Every single day--very fast paced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van