Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier728 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
728 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of interactions with people from various walks of life. I had the opportunity to work with an awesome management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is putting your work hours and then they give you the most hours you could possibly work which is 8 or 9 hours for me. 3 times a week. But with having every Sunday off and college that only leaves you 6 out of 7 days to work so I worked probably two 8 or 9-hour shifts on weekends. On Mondays, it was hard because I would come in mentally drained from class and then working a 2 - close shift which is working anywhere from 10 or 11 closings. then the next day I would wake up tired for class. But when they send people home early some managers didn't take into account how many hours I have been there working. Also, i didn't get paid on my 30-minute breaks.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as people walk in you're their doormat. Find somewhere that treats you well, pays well and doesn't advance their friends. They hired at $13 an hr and I worked there for over a year and made $9.50.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at Chick-fil-a was great for me when i worked in high school it was a great experience for me. they were able to work with all of my school and other events
Pro érvek
free lunch
Kontra érvek
management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chickfila for little over a year and I didn’t take me long to get used to the routine. It only took me about a week to learn most of what I needed. I loved the management there and just the overall atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most managers are always willing to listen to your needs and work based on what your needs are- so that is nice. A fast-paced environment so the days go by fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there but I just don't get the hours or pay that i need to be able to pay my bills. I am always trying to pick up shifts so that I can make my bill payments on time.
Pro érvek
Great people, love helping customers
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough, not enough hours
•Greet customers
•Take orders

•stock

•bag

•headset

•window

•clean / dining room

Help customers to the best of my ability, use manners at all times , work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work includes working the front cash register and I also work in the back kitchen. At my previous job I wasn't permitted to work in the kitchen, so working in the back is a learning experience. I've learned how to work quickly and efficiently. The management is wonderful, they are very encouraging and always willing to help if needed. My job has been very easy going thus far, but I believe the hardest part about my job is whenever we get our major rush and there isn't very many people working at each station. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of my job is each employee works as a team, and I love the energy I receive from customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A encourages you to go the extra mile without a second thought . The prime goal of serving a happy customer spreads a train reaction of positivity from smiling, eye contact, having a positive tone, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great way to start off with a first job. It helped me handle guest with frustrations pretty well. I enjoyed making customers feel comfortable in the welcomin environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The amount of stress the managers gave us for the pay was not at all worth it. Chick fil a gives great customer service but the management needs to work on their respect to their coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at chick fa la t was as expected. Customer greetings and expectations are mostly held up to part. The senior employees seemed to work together well and it was hard to catch on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work. I just needed a new atmosphere and something that was slower paced at the time due to health issues i was having. The managers and employers were great here though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy simple work that is Very fast paced and demanding come apply at Chick-fil-A. Perfect place for first job! Great place to learn customer service such as it will be my pleasure to serve the next guest! Or it’s a great day at Chick-fil-A how may I SERVE you?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is the best company you can work for because they like to see their Associates grow they don't keep you as a cashier for Los Angeles you want to be but other than that you can grow there it's a good company to work for I would recommend anyone to work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people, clean environment to work In, I'd recommend this job to friends! I really enjoyed working there, Id go back without a doubt. Only thing they need to work on is the culture. Dat Way!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first walk in I go to the restroom before clocking in. Then I go to back to put I'm my things after that I walk back to the front and start serving customers until it's time to go home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Vigorous training and very pleasant work environmentThe managment was very good cop bad cop but it was a nice resturant. I learned many things about chick-fil-a's culture and background..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a was a good experience, only issue was that there was management. There was a specific leader that was really rude to the team members but she was a “favorite” so she’d never get told anything for her actions. Besides that I enjoyed the environment and felt I even created friendships with the customers that would go.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés