Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

434 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 113 értékelés megtekintése
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, május 8.
Chick-Fil-A functioned very well. Each employee had a station to maintain and a task to be filled. Once everyone was doing their job the store flowed very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful high paced work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, május 8.
A typical day started with unloading the produce truck and stocking the store/kitchen for the morning. Management was very hands on, the majority, very friendly and proactive to help you succeed. The store owner was friendly, but cared about production more than employees. The workplace was very high paced and very stressful due to how busy the restaurant gets. The hardest part of the job was meeting the high pace demand set by the store owner and the popularity of the store. The most enjoyable part was the friendships I made while working. Hours were very flexible.
Discounted food
Little/no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an excellent experience working at this fine industty
Cashier / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 7.
I've enjoyed my 2 years at Chic-Fil-A amazing coworkers maanagement the cooks were also amazing. The customers always were respectable and I had no complaints
Great Food Great People
Closed on Sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place with great people
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Galleria Houston tx2018, május 3.
Cfa is a place that people can feel well received , people love the way we served them and we love to do so. It’s a safe environment to work and a really fun place to be at.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Quick paced and stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 2.
It was okay but the pay didn’t match the amount of work getting done. I’d say that it would be a good job for first time looking at an average salary of 8.50 but i wouldn’t recommend it for others who’ve had previous jobs.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Pay, Scheduling, no acrylic nails, not allowed to take lunch home
Fast-paced Workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkersburg, WV2018, május 1.
Chick-fil-a is very busy during lunch, dinner, and family nights. Cahiers have to learn to handle situations on their own, and help customers. Mangers are helpful and always there to answer questions.
70% dicount for lunch break
short breaks
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 1.
Great first job. Easy hours, minimum wage pay. So many awesome and nice people working there of all ages. Easy to fit in and feel comfortable. Loved this job but needed something with more money.
Fun first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 30.
Lots of skills were learned from customer service to closing duties ever ynight worked. Very flexible and management has been by far the best. Great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, április 29.
Its fun to work at sometimes very stressful enjoyed my experince at chick fil a as my first job it was a good experince the job taught me how to be more confident
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is awesome.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, április 29.
My managers were caring and understanding. If you had a problem they would talk to you about it and resolve it in private and get it taken care of. The working enviroment was good.
management
pay was to low
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team members and Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, április 23.
But the director and executive of store isn’t in the best interest of the employees we’ll being. Threatened us with unfair point system. Also, showcased favoritism.
Free lunches, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
No discounted food, bad management
was fun to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, április 13.
the only problem was they pay it was not worth the job and once i opened my mouth and mentioned that there where giving raises now but i moved back to the city so it didnt really affect me
idk
idk
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Chick fil a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, április 11.
It is a fast pace job, if you like staying busy always having something to do then this jobs for you

The Customers is what keep me there I enjoyed getting to serve and know them.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Sometime not enough hands on deck
it was nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, április 9.
a blessing and a curse to work. i really in enjoy some of the workers but whats done in the dark comes to the light. i enjoy showing my customer service skills, stayed on task and dont mind working as a team
Pro érvek
ms. savita was awesome and ms noel
Kontra érvek
sneakiness and conning. not what they preach/standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but unfortunate boss
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, április 6.
I really loved working at chick-fila would consider it again at a different location. Unfortunately my boss was not fair in promotions which is why quit.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast pace, friendly co-workers to relate to
Unfair promotion process
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place but gets tiring after a while
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, április 4.
It is almost never relaxed. Lunch is extremely busy and it's bearable except for when they put you outside to take orders in a 90 degree weather. Hours are very flexible and discounts are great.
Positive and fun
customer service & cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2018, március 30.
A typical day at work involves restocking and taking orders from customers, as well as helping in any of their needs. WE learned to be positive and to always have a good attitude. Management was fun to be around and they took their job seriously. The workplace was stressful at times during the lunch and dinner rushes but other than that it was fantastic. Hardest part of the job would be dealing with rude customers. the most enjoyable is taking to the regulars that come in the store and making new friends.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
raises on salary are rare
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  District Heights, MD2018, március 28.
The most enjoyable thing about working with this company you can always be yourself. And I like the fact u can interact with customers by keeping them happy
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very organized and friendly crew.
Cashier/Customer Service/Janitor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salina, KS2018, március 27.
The management and employees are very helpful, professional, clean, and organized. The problems typically found in other fast food restaurants like dirty bathrooms, full trashcans, dirty tables, dirty chairs, and apathetic cashiers are not found here. This place excels in customer service.
Pro érvek
Free meal after a shift and flexible shifts
Kontra érvek
The meal choices are extremely limited
Overall great environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2018, március 26.
As a whole, my experience working at CFA was always a good one. I only had one instance where I was unhappy in the workplace due to a coworker and it was taken care of immediately.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van