Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

330 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, október 16.
Great Employees
Smiles everywhere
Great Benefits
Short on People
Needs better Management & Starting Wages
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 14.
Management could definitely be improved because a lot of times people use their power/control against people. This is a job that is really beneficial to high school students and students in transition to college. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone who wants to move up fast within a company or someone who expects to make over $11 starting. Overall, workplace culture is pretty good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, NC2017, október 12.
Chic Fil A was a very fast paced place to work. There were wonderful customers most of them regulars, however there was a lack of consistency in the store due to so many people unclear of procedures. This made it a hard place to work at. The most enjoyable part of the day was seeing the smiling faces of regular customers. The hardest part of the job was lack of consistency from team leaders ending in contradictions on what to do.
Up to 6.50 free food per worked day
Kontra érvek
shorts breaks, lack of consistency
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, október 12.
I do not have anything to say about chick fila of course the pay is not that exciting until you work your way up to a manager level but it is cool fast paced and fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place, great people, great company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, október 11.
I would recommend anyone to work at Chick-fil-a. They are family, everything they stand for and to say they have the best customer service! Working for them in two different states was a great experience as well. There were differences, but for the most part they were alike in so many ways! I still go here, even though I haven't worked here in 3 years!
fast paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2017, október 6.
Great place to work, average pay, customers responses vary. Not very fun, very fast paced, management has low tolerance for slow or unproductive workers
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Foley, AL2017, október 5.
Not a bad place to work at. Management is very well put together. The team members are easy to work with. Customers that come in and out of our store come in happy and leave great!
Productive and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2017, október 4.
They would switch what we were doing according to the time. One hour we would do something and the other hour we would do something else. Also according to the weather we would be doing it differently.
Free lunches
Fast-paced, Fun, and Customer Oriented Environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Oglethorpe, GA2017, október 3.
I loved my job serving the customers and making personal connections with them. This is a fast paced job with a duty and commitment to the accuracy of the customer orders.
Pro érvek
steady work, no work on sundays
Kontra érvek
no company advancement, mandatory unpaid breaks, no paid sick days, no set time or promise of a raise
Great company
Cashier/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2017, október 2.
Great company- all were very kind and generous.
The management was flexible with hours according to things that may be going on at home. A+ rating....
50% off lunch
Busy but stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2017, október 2.
Typical day at work is busy and demanding. You are surrounded by most the time very sweet and caring people. Management does their best but are usually ran by a christian money hungry white man. The hardest part of the job for me was smiling in a rude customers face saying my pleasure after they have all but spit on you. Most enjoyable is the fact hours are very flexible. I got a raise without asking. I was paid almost ten dollars an hour. I got a 75 percent off discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a great place to work at the customers were very genuine and the staff was supportive.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2017, október 1.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A on Campus, because I got to meet many different and it was a great environment to work in. But management was horrible if some of our staff doesn’t show up work flow becomes harder for the employees that’s at work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, discounts, and mangangement was very lenient
Very busy, short breaks
productive and fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2017, október 1.
fast pace environment, good management, flexible hours, The hardest part is when we have a lunch or dinner rush, the most enjoyable part is the other people that work there is nice and respectful
free lunch
short breaks
Wonderful
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, GA2017, szeptember 30.
I loved working here, anytime i needed the day off they didnt even question me about it. Treated everyone fairly , management was always ready to assist and be a positive part of the team. I would always have a good attitude with chick-fil-a they have been an amazing company to work for.
Pro érvek
discounts, greta team, great management
low pay
Fun first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Creek East, CO2017, szeptember 29.
This was a nice job. Unfortunately due to graduation I called in a lot and was unable to work some shifts and the company was not really understanding. I received a few chances, but eventually school became my number one priority and the chances ran out. I recommend people who have more time to spare to work here
Free lunch, weekend fun
Kontra érvek
Couldn't have my nose piercing
work place culture
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, szeptember 26.
The work place was fun environment to work in. The hours were decent. The only problem i had was the management promoted from under the people who were there longer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chick Fil A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2017, szeptember 25.
Chick Fil A was my starter job and they taught great customer service and teamwork. A lot of good moral values are included in having a position there, and customers are always number one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful job at times, yet my coworkers made it fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2017, szeptember 23.
Management had a great setup. Chick-fil-A was a fairly decent job. Some days it would be stressful due to the high demand of our fast food. For the most part, I had fun.
Discounted food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
its a decent job
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, szeptember 23.
they pay well for the job
they are also christian ran and very customer service oriented.
they really care about their work. good position to hold. great place
Loved It
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2017, szeptember 20.
Great customers, great work staff, Great work environment. I was able to work around my school schedule and they understood. The managers were more than happy to help with any questions you might have had.
Loved the people