Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

483 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 049 értékelés megtekintése
Company is so so
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 23.
Provides great work opportunities to those who have years of working for the company but very few opportunities to those who are just beginning there work experience.
Sundays off
Growth opportunities are small
chickfila
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, augusztus 20.
This was my first job, and honestly I can say it had taught me a lot. Great work environment and managment. The food is awesome and I loved working for this company.
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, augusztus 17.
Love working there. Have team work, fun place to grow in. Flexible hours and they help with schedule and school love it but had to leave for personal reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, Illinois2018, augusztus 16.
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in the work field. The most beneficial fast food place around, and it's fun. Also teaches life skills while working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Apply there if you’re willing to work hard
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 15.
Overall it was a good experience but I would not apply if you’re not ready for the heat that comes with it. They work around any activities but are not willing to have a one on one conversation with employees.
Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheboro, NC2018, augusztus 10.
This job was good for me I learned a whole lot I didn't know before and I will always be grateful to them. They have very good management and they are quick paced.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Gets packed and stressful sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast pace working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 9.
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A would consist of serving breakfast to the fire fighters who came in the morning and prepare for lunch when it would get extremely busy.. The best part about working here was being able to serve my regular customers and just meeting all sorts of different people.. I loved to be able to work under extremely stressful situations..
Pro érvek
having the opportunity to work at such a well known and loved fast food.
not much time to stock
Stressful
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 8.
Chick fil a is always a busy place but it can be a good place to work you learn how to multi ttask and how to never be rude and always be nice to the costumer.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy going work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stevensville, MD2018, augusztus 8.
Our busy time of the year is summer and does not stop until September/Labor Day Weekend. Hours vary, depending on your schedule and all the other employees. Management works with your schedule daily. Employees are more like your family, we help each other. I am typically in the dining room, which means more one on one time with the guests, which I prefer.
paid lunch
hours vary
caring place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 7.
It was a pretty fast paced place to work. Management really seems like the care about their employees. Pay was great along with the hours. It is truly a great place to work.
1 free meal and 50% on all other meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No words other than just horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock Arkansas2018, augusztus 7.
We are treated as if we are trash. Talked down to by the current owner as if we are worthless. He goes off on people to the point where they cry or quit on the spot even if it was a small mistake and a lot of times if they did not do it. We are RARELY given a raise and you are lucky if you get the amount of hours that you ask for. If you aren't in need for money and love to be gone off on, people getting in your face, teenagers who just started getting better pay than you then this is the job for you. Also, the boss constantly takes away break food which is already limited and constantly refuses raises as if you aren't working hard. All I have to say is good luck!
Pro érvek
Small amount of money for break food
Kontra érvek
Limited breaks, disrespectful owner, horrible staff that won't help you, most of the managers are stuck up and will talk bad about you, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great first job
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2018, augusztus 6.
Chick-fil-a is a great first job for teens. It teaches you how a job works, how to work with others, and interact with customers. They truely care about their employees
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2018, augusztus 6.
Enjoy working with a group of people that work together to make sure the restaurant is run smoothly. The managers work just as hard if not harder than any other employee.
Discount on lunch
productive and busy workplace
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 6.
Everyone is super sweet and super caring, coworkers are great, free break food is great, hours are great. Only cons I have are pay and that it’s very very hard to move up in the company. Also transportation was rough.
Free break food, Flexible hours, Relaxed, Fast-Paced, coworkers
Pay, Job advancement
Fast paced but good job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, NY2018, augusztus 6.
It teaches you very valuable values to put in practice at work. It’s fast paced so you’re always on the move which is good. You gain experience there.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, augusztus 4.
I only worked at CFA for a short time, but I enjoyed every second of my time there. All of the employees got along with each other and with the managers and we worked well together. I also closed most of the time, which was definitely one of my favorite parts of the job
Pro érvek
Half off a meal when you work and very positive environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, augusztus 3.
A typical day at work for me would start at about 4pm. During my shift, I would be in charge of my own cash register. If a customer had an issue, I would need to address and fix it accordingly. The hardest part about this job was the low pay. I started paying my car insurance plus a payment every month. I would need constant financial help while I worked there.
discounted food
long hours, stressful emvironment
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and positive work place.
CASHIER /CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLORAL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melrose Park, IL2018, augusztus 1.
Typical day id work drive thru or front counter stocking and restocking lots of multitasking and cleaning. Learned lots of communication skills workplace culture is team oriented.
free lunches
no benefits
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 31.
This is a great place to work lots of down to earth caring people. You must have the ability to move fast and efficiently also always find time to have some fun!
Pro érvek
Free lunch is the best, who has time to pack from home!
Kontra érvek
Their is healthcare benifts but must apply and respond to email.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun environment.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, július 30.
Enjoyed serving my customers. Greeting and meeting new people. Very fast paced and if your a shy and quiet person it’s a place you will learn to branch out and talk and smile more. It does consist of standing long hours. I really enjoyed meeting and greeting new people.
Coupons
Fast paced
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van