Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

695 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2019, december 30.
This was a great place to work. I just needed a new atmosphere and something that was slower paced at the time due to health issues i was having. The managers and employers were great here though.
3,0
Great First
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2019, december 30.
If you enjoy simple work that is Very fast paced and demanding come apply at Chick-fil-A. Perfect place for first job! Great place to learn customer service such as it will be my pleasure to serve the next guest! Or it’s a great day at Chick-fil-A how may I SERVE you?
A typical day at work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poplar Avenue2019, december 24.
Chick-fil-A is the best company you can work for because they like to see their Associates grow they don't keep you as a cashier for Los Angeles you want to be but other than that you can grow there it's a good company to work for I would recommend anyone to work there
Great Enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Cloud, MN2019, december 14.
Nice people, clean environment to work In, I'd recommend this job to friends! I really enjoyed working there, Id go back without a doubt. Only thing they need to work on is the culture. Dat Way!!
4,0
A regular day
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, december 11.
When I first walk in I go to the restroom before clocking in. Then I go to back to put I'm my things after that I walk back to the front and start serving customers until it's time to go home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2019, december 11.
Vigorous training and very pleasant work environmentThe managment was very good cop bad cop but it was a nice resturant. I learned many things about chick-fil-a's culture and background..
3,0
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 10.
Working at Chick-fil-a was a good experience, only issue was that there was management. There was a specific leader that was really rude to the team members but she was a “favorite” so she’d never get told anything for her actions. Besides that I enjoyed the environment and felt I even created friendships with the customers that would go.
Chick Fil A
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 7.
Chick Fil A was a amazing first job to start with at the age of 16. It helped me continue with others jobs that I worked at. It made me understand how to be professional, productive, and wise about my choices not just at work but outside work too.
1,0
Management picked favorites
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vestavia Hills, AL2019, december 3.
I was the right hand man for the managers at chick fil a, but received less than coworkers who had not been there as long or done as much. The work environment was nice because I like fast paced, it was just hard doing so much and watch others get paid more for less work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive and family oriented work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, december 3.
Everyone on the team has the same goal, which serving good food to customers and providing them with best experience while in our establishment. This is one of the nicest fast food jobs I've had.
Great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, december 3.
Chic fil a is a great place to work at if you are looking for flexible hours or if you’re a high school student looking to get part time. It’s a family friendly place for all guest.
1,0
worst place to work
Customer Service Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2019, december 3.
Manager with poor skills, poor management, the hardest place to work, not flexible, family-oriented business, good time team at times but unsteady schedule based on manager preference
Great Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sicklerville, NJ2019, november 30.
I would highly recommend this company because they teach you so much about how you should conduct yourself in the workforce. Additional Chick-fil-A job perks may include restaurant discounts, scholarship opportunities, and paid time off. All team members may take advantage of flexible scheduling, paid training, career advancement opportunities, a positive work environment, and Sundays off.
iWork experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Channelview, TX2019, november 27.
I definitely was able to get out of my comfort zone working there . Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Management was incredible and they are definitely fast paced but it’s all about the customers and helping others . Service with a smile is important. No matter if your having a bad day or something is going on . Putting guest first is key . I’m great with meeting new people and putting others first before my own .
2,0
Terrible environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2019, november 20.
Everything about the job, company, and management were all just terrible, and i would not recommend working there unless necessary, or if its your first job.
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 20.
Chick fil a is awesome!! Great place to gain customer service skills. They appreciate you as a worker. The people there are so sweet and make sure your comfortable in what you are doing ! Loved working here
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2019, november 18.
Easy to learn and great work environment. Recommend having good social skills. Good place for first job and room for upward mobility. They pay competitively
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fasted placed and friendly environment to work in
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2019, november 16.
A typical day at work was getting everything ready such as the coffee, lemonade, sweet tea, salad kits, sauces, etc, before opening. Afterwards taking people orders and making sure they had a excellent experience at Chick-Fil-A. The people are friendly to work with and so are your bosses.
Chick fil a
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 16.
Working here has its perks and it’s disadvantages. If you are not a people person then it’s not a job for you. You will be pushed, you will need to be fast moving to keep up with the fast steady pace of this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremely busy all of the time!
Cashier, Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2019, november 15.
Although I loved the culture of Chick-Fil-A, keeping a smile on 24/7 can get a little exhausting especially! I loved the feeling of accomplishment after a crazy night though.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van