Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

608 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a good christian friendly business.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, július 9.
Chick-fil-a always puts customers first,and will go beyond what they are suppose to, to make sure customers are taken care of and happy with their visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment. Too little pay and not enough benefits
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irmo, SC2019, július 3.
Extremely stressful workplace. I usually work in the drive thru, and they are always pushing us to rush for more and more cars in one hour. The chickfila I work out becomes extremely busy, and I do not care for this. I do not enjoy some of the people I work with because of certain attitudes, as well as some of my managers. I do not get paid enough to stand outside in the heat, and even when I would get a break inside, I had to ask several times, or it took a large amount of time to send a switch outside. This is not a very great place to work, and there are not enough benefits.
free meal (under $7) when we work
Kontra érvek
employees with bad attitudes, working outside in bad conditions, extremely stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
You meet a lot of unique people
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2019, július 1.
I have met new people and learned from plenty. the work place is the most positive atmosphere I have ever stepped in and will never regret it. You are accepted and there is always something to do.
Pro érvek
Free meal each day you work, meet new people, competition
Kontra érvek
Lunch break too early, fast paced
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work. Staff and management were extremely hostile and pay was terrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, MS2019, július 1.
For a job where you have to be on your feet the entire shift, you expect to at least have coworkers and/or management that are not hostile. I went in to every shift dreading working there because of the hostility, and I remember going into the bathroom to cry at least 3 times. I was even told I might should quit because I was so unhappy there, yet the manager who told me this did nothing to try to improve my work experience. Terrible job and ended up leaving on poor terms. I wouldn’t put it on my resume anyway
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2019, június 30.
This was a good place to work at and everyone was nice but it was always very busy there. Sometimes would go hours busy and wouldnt stop but that made time go by fast
Free lunch
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaches you to work hard and at a fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McCalla, AL2019, június 29.
Chick Fil A had the nicest people working there. All managers are really nice. The customers there are rarely rude everyone in there are sweet and respectful. You learn to work fast and under pressure because it is always busy.
Discounts and you don’t work any Sunday paid break of 20 min
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing people and enviroment but always short
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2019, június 28.
I loved working at chick fill a it was a truthfully amazing experience but the constant flow of employees leaving because of school and other career paths left large gapes in the staff.Chick fill a's hiring process can be a little tight with our local chick fill a doing 3 separate interviews, making the actual staff very short staffed and always thrown under the bus if anything happened. The management never scheduled us short but there was no room for mistake and constant fatigue on mostly students
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast paced work place
Cashier Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Causeway Boulevard, FL2019, június 25.
Fast paced high energy workplace easy to stay in a good mood because that’s literally half the job, treating guests the way you would want coming into a Chick-fil-a.
7.00$ towards the menu, 30 minute breaks
Kontra érvek
Fast paced, some guests can be a little rude
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2019, június 18.
One of the worst places to work at by far. The management is terrible and you get poorly treated. If you don’t suck up to them, you’re chopped liver. Never work here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and over all great place to work
(Customer Service) Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Powell, TN 378492019, június 17.
Chick Fil A is an awesome company as a whole. I just had an experience working with an operator that was in it for the money, Not the people. He was rarely ever around. Management was always extremely rude at this particular location. NO other location is known for this kind of behavior.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are fun and it’s a nice place to work for entry level
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, június 14.
It was nice, the people were friendly but they cut hours too frequently. They start you of with an okay amount of pay. The store is mostl really busy which is good because the time goes by faster.
Free food
Cutting of hours
This location was great
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, GA2019, június 14.
This job and this specific location can get very hectic. You have to be prepared to do the best you can and the fastest you can do it. Most of my managers and the owner of the store were very great and professional. I made lots of friends at this job and you really are a part of a team.
Pro érvek
People, scheduling is very easy
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough pay, sometimes difficult to get time off
Friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, június 12.
I like working there consumers are friendly and so are my co-workers. You get to meet new people every day. There are times when a consumer can be a handful but neither the less it was friendly working there.
Free lunch
Smell of grease everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, június 10.
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work at, especially as a first job. There is always something to do, even if business is slow. At the Chick-fil-A I currently work at, we do activities outside of work. Activities include, luau events and Christmas parties. During my two years at Chick-fil-A, I learned that patience is a virtue.
1,0
Suspected Manageral Jelousy
Server/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2019, június 10.
My grandmother was sick and in the hospital when i got fired. Never got the chance to tell the store owner that my performance isnt at best. And all the team leaders do is eavesdrop and ask me about my personal life, just to gossip and concoct some weird story and thats what got me fired. AND Chick fil a Merrit Island discriminates. HEAVILY.
Food is good
Kontra érvek
Everything else you can think of in a terrible workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great option
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marlborough, MA2019, június 7.
This is a job I would recommend to anyone who wants a first job. I say this because it brought me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to become who I am. I now have better communication skills and scheduling skills due to chick-fil-a. It was a great learning experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
boring
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, június 3.
we did the same thing all the time and the management clearly chose favorites. Leadership positions were given to those who were friends with the management team outside of work and there were many coworker relationships that were not appropriate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a stressful but competitive place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2019, június 3.
I believe this is the job or some one who is good under pressure and can handle some managers that are a little passive aggressive. It is a very fast paced job and requires time to become quick.
Free lunches
Stressed
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, TN2019, június 2.
In the beginning, I loved working at Chick-fil-a, but I had a bad experience working there which caused me to put in my two weeks notice. I recommend working there to learn great customer service tips but not just to work there in general.
Customer service tips
Kontra érvek
not really sensitive to personal situations
Cashier - Always Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2019, június 1.
Chick-Fil-A restaurants are consistently busy and fast paced! This can be both exciting and overwhelming at times. I enjoy that the goal of the company is to treat all of it's clientele with respect and to make them feel welcomed and happy. The hardest part of the job is learning all of the duties in a quick fashion, without having your customer's positive experience suffer. The days move quickly as you are constantly busy and there is always something to do and take care of. The management is helpful and willing to work hard to train. There is a high expectation throughout the company for their employees to reflect.
Pro érvek
Discounted food costs and fast paced environment
Kontra érvek
Consistently busy and can be stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van