Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

608 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Loved it
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, augusztus 22.
It was a fast pace job. I met a lot of cool people, some of the managers Will knit pick if they don’t like you . Free food was a plus. Really hard getting to go home if you have emergency’s. Great pay!
Amazing
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2019, augusztus 20.
Best Customer service in the Fast food industry, Everyone there was ready to work, on time and efficiently. This company definitely deserves a 5 star rating, plus great food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall it's a fun learning experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2019, augusztus 15.
Working there, there was always something new to learn and always something to do. Nothing was every easy, but was always taught in the right way. You learn plenty of life skills while you're on the clock. A company I will recommend high school - college students to work for, since they work really well with your school schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2019, augusztus 14.
Chick fil a was one of my favorite places of employment. I learned a great deal and grew in my ability to service customers. The core values of the company helped shape me and raised the bar in how I desire to serve others no matter where I work. The service is excellent, people great. Hardest part of the job was staying when my shift was over to clean at night. It’s a fast paced job and by the end of the day your worn out.
Pro érvek
Great customer service, and team dynamic
Kontra érvek
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 12.
you come in they tell you where you will be working there is different positions like host, cashier , bagger, window, headset. great management . very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive always something to do
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ooltewah, TN2019, augusztus 12.
Overall I loved working here. I made friends that will last a life time. The management was wonderful very understanding for any reason if it be school, college, another job, or even family situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a good experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 9.
Not much room to grow at that specific work place in the airport but I’m grateful that they hired me. It was too much confusion within the head position so one said one thing then the other said another. No communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't suggest working at chick fila
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 2.
Chick fila is very strict about everything and it really isn't worth it. Some of the people I've came across working there are good people but I just didn't feel welcome working there. I also didn't like having to say my pleasure all the time for 7.50
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good place
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2019, augusztus 1.
I would recommend it but it’s avery stressful fast paced work environment. You have good and bad days. Have to deal with messed up order guest not happy with there food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Could be better
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, július 31.
Every day is a hassle, people are always criticizing you for everything even when it isn't your fault. Would love to work anywhere else but here because the same thing happens everyday.
Good store
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 28.
Cool environment, good management , I haven’t worked there long but I’ve made a family with my coworkers , it’s a place I work recommend work , it’s great
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many chiefs not enough Indians
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, DE2019, július 27.
Major lack of responsible competent management. Nepotism, favoritisms, unwanted sexual advances. Pay and hours earned to work are based on looks and not merit.
Not enough hours.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2019, július 27.
This is a good job if you are in school and need a part time job. But if you are looking for full time you will not get it here. Not enough hours to make a decent paycheck.
My experience at chick-fil-a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2019, július 26.
My working experience at cfa was mildly fair . When I first started , I was excited to work there but months after that stoped putting me on the schedule and I didn’t get paid for a certain amount of week so I got really upset at the general manger for not doing his job correctly and he also yelled at me during training and overall , cfa can be way more then they seem .
2,0
Poor
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, július 26.
They took advantage of my youth and refused me time off. The team was wonderful, I made a lot of friends with my coworkers, but the management was poor and led to my withdrawal from the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work with close knit people
Prep Manager, Customer Service, Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, július 21.
Typically on an average day I will set up our catering, make salads, wash lettuce, chop lettuce, make phone calls, and deliver catering orders. It is slightly hectic and a little stressful because at my store it never slows down. We broke records for our drive-thru for 200+ cars in one hour. I typically do whatever needs to be done around the store, helping on the food line, running a register, running food out, and even running to cars who missed one of the items on their order. Our store is kind of small, which a sort of downfall, because we have so many employees and it is pretty cramped (and I am slightly claustrophobic).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels like family and not co-workers
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019, július 21.
I love our attentiveness to our customers needs and our ability to help people in need. The environment is incredible, and extremely mature. Coworkers are happily cooperative as well as empathetic to each other's needs. This job has taught me so many valuable life skills in a safe and warm environment. By far the greatest first job one could have or part-time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team members are not happy and it trickles down to the customer base.
Cashier/Customer Service/Training Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, július 17.
You have to be in the circle of friends that the operator likes and if not, you receive hours that suck and you don’t make enough money to pay real bills. So someone with a car payment, housing and utilities would never break beyond poverty level at the Henderson CFA. Lots of work with little reward.
Helping others
CSR/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 13.
I learned a lot of things working there smiling get you far and being very respectful to everyone that comes in the restaurant and lighting up someone’s day .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starter job.. hourly is non negotiable.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2019, július 10.
Can always get more hours or OT if you’d like. Pay is low even if you have experience in a food chain, no negotiation what so ever. Fast paced, strict on any jewelry in nose or any other face piercings. Management is okay.
Pro érvek
Free food before, during or after shift.
Kontra érvek
Pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van