Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

330 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, december 12.
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
Kontra érvek
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Good temporary job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2017, december 12.
It was fast-paced and a little stressful because our most popular guests were drunk college students but it was enjoyable. I learned how to deep-fry chicken, how to make the perfect fries and how to do everything with pleasure, Management was okay although you never saw too much of their face because of all the office work they did. My coworkers were like family we were always there for one another and we cared about each other. The hardest part was not eating all the fires and the most enjoyable part was seeing how much others enjoyed my customer service.
Free meals
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Lawn, IL2017, december 7.
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, december 6.
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
productive and fast paed
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, december 5.
clock in and get right to work
i learned how to multitask
managemant was good
very fast paced
i would have to say cleaning at night there is a lot that goes into cleaning there
the interaction with others
free break meals
short breaks
Great Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2017, december 3.
Working at Chick-fil-a, was a great place. Everyone enjoyed coming to work, and everyone was friends with everyone. No dram and a stress-free environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017, november 19.
It’s a great place to work . Fast paced. SOME managers are really good at what they do. Employees are awesome . Sometimes managers tend to get catty but that’s at every Work place . Pay is good for fast food
$7 free lunch
scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment and experience
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2017, november 16.
overall Chick Fil A was a great and fun experience I learned a lot of different and new ways of having great work ethics more consistency and dedication to serving guest daily at the work place
discounts
unpaid break
Great work environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaffney, SC2017, november 15.
Chick-fil-A is definitely a wonderful place to work. I would say that it is surely the busiest fast food restaurant in my area at least. I am trained in all areas with the exception of one and one thing I learned is how to adapt quickly in any situation and how to be flexible. Loved the culture of the company and how management strives to make it the most hospitable environment. The hardest part of my job is definitely staying relaxed when we get super busy. The most enjoyable part would probably be hearing our guests speak of the impact we make in our community.
50% discounts while on the clock
Kontra érvek
Very difficult to advance, not many benefits.
Great environment to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, november 14.
I loved working at chickfila, because you are taught from day one great customer service skills. My customer service skills are at the top of the charts compared to other fast food restaurants.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace job and fun coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2017, november 7.
It's a great place to work for if you're young and love fast pace jobs. It's a great first job with free break food made fresh everyday. All of the managers there really care about you and want the best for you.
Free break food
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, benifits weren't that good
racist
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, november 6.
seems to be EXTRA friendly in the beginning. wok you harder than your pay rate. extremely rude and disrespectful. shows favortism. complains about your hair colors.
Pro érvek
half on food when you order
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, AL2017, november 6.
Chick-fil-A is a fast pace working place, you have to be on top of everything all at once, you never get a break it's constant. You have to be strong to work at a Chick-fil-A!
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and rude workers
Wonderful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2017, november 1.
Fast paced environment with nice coworkers and a well organized management team that would go out of their way for your comfort. A very fantastic place to have your first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A Great fast food.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, október 27.
make sure dinning room is clean , The bathroom clean as well and have our uniform correct . Being players and patients with our customers. Its a great working with our employee everyone is nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great First Job and Learning Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2017, október 24.
Chickfila is a wonderful company to start working at- especially if its you're first job. I made good friends while working there and learned a lot about good work ethic. This is a great starting point for earning money and learning the "in's and out's" of working a part or full time job.
bad job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2017, október 23.
I would not recommend this place at all, only good thing is you have Sunday of for sure, but other then that favoritism is really big here. The cow was my favorite part of it all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walnut Creek, CA2017, október 17.
Received and inputted dine-in and drive-thru food orders; Accepted and posted cash and credit card payments; Served customers in a quick and professional manner, while providing superior customer service; Handled customer complaints, while listening to the customer to improve and correct any and all negative experiences; closed\ the restaurant and performed all closing duties: restocked supplies and condiments for following A.M. shift, cleaned dining areas, and kitchen by adhering to food and safety regulations.
i liked the job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2017, október 17.
the job was very fun . the management was very respectful and fun i enjoyed my time working there and if i could go back i would because the job was very informative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thomson, GA2017, október 16.
Friendly and caring management. Willing to work with schedules. Clean environment. Full time and part time positions available. Closed on Sundays. Bi weekly pay.

Átfogó minősítés