Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

580 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 271 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2019, június 18.
One of the worst places to work at by far. The management is terrible and you get poorly treated. If you don’t suck up to them, you’re chopped liver. Never work here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and over all great place to work
(Customer Service) Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Powell, TN 378492019, június 17.
Chick Fil A is an awesome company as a whole. I just had an experience working with an operator that was in it for the money, Not the people. He was rarely ever around. Management was always extremely rude at this particular location. NO other location is known for this kind of behavior.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are fun and it’s a nice place to work for entry level
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, június 14.
It was nice, the people were friendly but they cut hours too frequently. They start you of with an okay amount of pay. The store is mostl really busy which is good because the time goes by faster.
Free food
Cutting of hours
This location was great
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, GA2019, június 14.
This job and this specific location can get very hectic. You have to be prepared to do the best you can and the fastest you can do it. Most of my managers and the owner of the store were very great and professional. I made lots of friends at this job and you really are a part of a team.
Pro érvek
People, scheduling is very easy
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough pay, sometimes difficult to get time off
Friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, június 12.
I like working there consumers are friendly and so are my co-workers. You get to meet new people every day. There are times when a consumer can be a handful but neither the less it was friendly working there.
Free lunch
Smell of grease everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, június 10.
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work at, especially as a first job. There is always something to do, even if business is slow. At the Chick-fil-A I currently work at, we do activities outside of work. Activities include, luau events and Christmas parties. During my two years at Chick-fil-A, I learned that patience is a virtue.
Suspected Manageral Jelousy
Server/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merritt Island, FL2019, június 10.
My grandmother was sick and in the hospital when i got fired. Never got the chance to tell the store owner that my performance isnt at best. And all the team leaders do is eavesdrop and ask me about my personal life, just to gossip and concoct some weird story and thats what got me fired. AND Chick fil a Merrit Island discriminates. HEAVILY.
Food is good
Kontra érvek
Everything else you can think of in a terrible workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great option
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marlborough, MA2019, június 7.
This is a job I would recommend to anyone who wants a first job. I say this because it brought me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to become who I am. I now have better communication skills and scheduling skills due to chick-fil-a. It was a great learning experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
boring
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, június 3.
we did the same thing all the time and the management clearly chose favorites. Leadership positions were given to those who were friends with the management team outside of work and there were many coworker relationships that were not appropriate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a stressful but competitive place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2019, június 3.
I believe this is the job or some one who is good under pressure and can handle some managers that are a little passive aggressive. It is a very fast paced job and requires time to become quick.
Free lunches
Stressed
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, TN2019, június 2.
In the beginning, I loved working at Chick-fil-a, but I had a bad experience working there which caused me to put in my two weeks notice. I recommend working there to learn great customer service tips but not just to work there in general.
Customer service tips
Kontra érvek
not really sensitive to personal situations
Cashier - Always Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2019, június 1.
Chick-Fil-A restaurants are consistently busy and fast paced! This can be both exciting and overwhelming at times. I enjoy that the goal of the company is to treat all of it's clientele with respect and to make them feel welcomed and happy. The hardest part of the job is learning all of the duties in a quick fashion, without having your customer's positive experience suffer. The days move quickly as you are constantly busy and there is always something to do and take care of. The management is helpful and willing to work hard to train. There is a high expectation throughout the company for their employees to reflect.
Pro érvek
Discounted food costs and fast paced environment
Kontra érvek
Consistently busy and can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will never forget this job!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2019, május 31.
I learned so much from working at Chick-Fil-A. I learned the best customer service and how to work well with others. I also learned how to multi-task and deal with a work environment in a healthy way. I worked here as a high school job and wouldn't go back unless I got paid more as a manager because I got paid minimum wage in high school. Best job I have ever had!
Free meals
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrogate, TN2019, május 30.
Good place to work. Environment is nice and friendly and the people you work with are upbeat and kind. Great atmosphere and fun people to be around. Work is hard but enjoyable.
Cool place until...
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, május 28.
Everyone at the job were very nice. The manager did not give a lot of hours when asked. A lot of people quit. Only gave out hours when people called out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to start off at!
Cashier/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylorsville, UT2019, május 20.
This was one of my first jobs and it was a really great learning experience. I would highly recommend starting off at a Chick-fil-A. You will take the skills learned their to your next job. You will come out of there with excellent customer service skills! The pay is also decent and their is room for advancement.
Discounted food, flexible schedules
Short breaks, stressful enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2019, május 18.
It's a great enivorment to start working for beginners to learn how to serve and take orders from costumers and positive attitude
Have good communication and well respected
An Awful Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2019, május 16.
*Upper management was treated much better than others
*It can be very stressful
*Not very team-oriented as it often claims
*Not very flexible hours as it often claims
*Not a good work/life balance; they will over-work you
*Shift leaders are often children or young adults that can abuse their position's power
*The scheduler was a butt and controlled people's schedules like she was God
*Made you work in harsh weather conditions (rain, extreme heat)
*The entire place shows good-natured smiles and faces, but in reality are work-hungry, power-hungry, greedy, selfish, people and I'll never go back.
Pro érvek
Good money, being off on Sundays, free break meals
Kontra érvek
Scheduler may not work alongside you, not flexible (or good) hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It was good .
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 16.
I haven’t started working yet . But i am trying to get me a job because the summer is coming up . So i would like to work at Chick-fil-A because they have good customer service every time i come there .
fun and friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 15.
A typical day at work would be early morning shift receiving our daily customers, always bringing a smile to my face. I enjoyed working there and providing great customer service.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van