Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

509 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 492 értékelés megtekintése
I liked it
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, november 26.
Managers are alright it was sometimes fun it really isn’t hard you meet a lot of people the managers are ok the owner of the store is hardly ever there
Free meals everyday
Kontra érvek
Working with a lot of teens who don’t like to work
hectic but cool
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2018, november 26.
Its super cool but they expect u to be a robot with no personality so that gets annoying, sometimes u may have a 15 min break and sometimes a 45 min break,
ur more than likely put outside for 2-4 hours or even more consistently.
Pro érvek
discounts IF u worked that day
Kontra érvek
short/ too long breaks, u have to speak a script basically
Okay
Customer Service Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2018, november 24.
The management is okay. The staff is very young. The hours are good. The pay is good. It was flexible hours. I liked working there, I just did not have time to work and go to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and efficient workplace
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2018, november 24.
Chick-Fil-A is a good and efficient work environment for anyone, whether they're looking for their first job or a better work environment. The days are fast paced but manageable, management is easy to work with, and your co-workers become your best friends very quickly. The hardest part of working at Chick-Fil-A, and also the easiest in my opinion, is catering to the customers. All sorts of customers come in, whether they're having a good or bad day. Catering to their needs is both challenging, and rewarding because some of them become good friends that you normally would never have met. Overall, Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free meals, within a certain price range
Kontra érvek
Your schedule can change depending on what is needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced & very fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, november 19.
I love this job and the food is amazing. The people here are very positive and amazing . It’s like having a second family but with money & food . I would definitely recommend working here !!
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, november 19.
Chick-fil-a is an overall great place to work but the pay is the lowest hourly wage possible. The pay is not worth how much you work at all. The managers and staff are very fun and understanding. The Chick-fil-a is on campus so they understood that their employees were college students.
great environment
low pay
No Comment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ2018, november 13.
No comment, The GM tried to run the store under his own guidelines not those of the company. Therefore the younger employees were given more opportunities and were able to reap the benefits. Also it was who you know kinda store.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is fun to work as long as the customers are nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, november 12.
Chick fil a is not flexible with scheduling and frequently scheduled me when i told them i wasn't available or put in vacation days months in advance. they expected everyone to be able to close on weeknights which meant getting out as late as 11:30pm on school nights. the managers were very harsh with doing little work for themselves.
Free meals while working
Not flexible schedules
very busy
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA 234562018, november 11.
it was usually busy the management wasn't that great and it was hard to get hours i didn't learn much only to move quickly and get things done right so customers weren't unhappy
free lunch
poor management, no hours
Fast pace enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2018, november 10.
Chick-Fil-A was a tough physical working environment but it also taught me to pay attention to details.
They also taught me cash handling and most of all, to have great customer service
Good Part Time Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nottingham, MD2018, november 10.
The hours are very flexible, which is good for a college students and those who aren’t available as much. Free lunch is included, which is always a plus.
Free Lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2018, november 8.
Working at Chickfila was fun at first, but you must ask for a pay raise, you do not all have a starting pay, pay is very uneven for most that work here. if you talk about pay you will most likely get fired probably because everyone would then find out how unfair the pay is. When times start to get high management then starts to get stressed and not very friendly to coworkers.
at my location you get a 30 minute break with free food
Kontra érvek
unfair starting pay, often shortened or no break at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Harsh Management but good people
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, november 8.
I worked on the cash register and in the kitchen. Management would always be down my throat and would always want us as a team to go faster. Sometimes they would embarrass you in front of other employees so that you wouldn’t make a mistake again. I love chick-fil-a but this job caused me anxiety.
Free lunches, meet people
Kontra érvek
Low pay, rude customers, and harsh management
Calm environment and relaxed
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, OH2018, november 6.
Good place to work! The environment isn’t stressful and all the people who a joy to work with. However, the lack of communication with managers was a big red flag when I came home for Spring Break.
Discounts, Calm Environment, Good people
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours and communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good beginning job for my high school years
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shrewsbury, PA2018, november 1.
Working there taught me now to handle working the public and to also follow directions from a supervisor. It also taught me how to work with other team members in order to complete duties and customer rush hours.
Pro érvek
friendly and good food to eat
Kontra érvek
not much opportunity to learn new positions
Fun and friendly staff
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, november 1.
I love the food, the company, and the location. Job security was just sketchy. The location of the store I worked at was in the airport and it stayed busy. It was very fun working there but also became tiring when we short staffed and had to do several different jobs.
Free lunch
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and fun with good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, november 1.
good and fun idk it was very stressful at times we were busy. I learned what to do by training for 2 weeks on a tablet. You make great friends and the customers are always sweet with a few ppl being rude having a bad day.
free meal, 50 percent off days you work
sometimes scary management
An Excellent Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windermere, FL2018, október 25.
At Chick-fil-A, you can get assigned to a variety of jobs. The main one of those for teens and new team members is the register position, where you take orders and provide general customer service. I've learned a lot about people skills, and the management is always great. Sometimes dealing with certain customers can be hard, but it's always great to work with nice people.
Pro érvek
Free break food, 50 percent off while off duty.
Fun Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, október 25.
A typical day at work
I Learned how to deal with a face passed environment
Its a very diverse environment
Hardest part of the job is Dealing with un-experienced customers .
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard coworkers to work with
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 23.
The managers were mainly always negative which made some of the other workers upset. It was hard for me to remain positive but I did because I didn't want others to affect my mood in a bad way. I also had to remain positive because customers see Chick-fil-a is happy and positive place so I was determined to show that.
discounted meals
no annual raises
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van