Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

695 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Exciting work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyncote, PA2020, február 20.
Chic-fil-a is a fun environment. I've learned how to deal with customers. I was managed to deal with customers at the register and greet them first before I start their order. I love the people that was around me, also the customers. The hardest part was dealing with the customer shakes. The most interesting part about the job, was that I was able to communicate with all my employees/customers.
Free lunches
short breaks
I wouldn’t work there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noblesville, IN2020, február 18.
At the one I worked at, the management was absolutely horrible. I had a manager scream at me using cuss words. There were fights between them and other staff members that everyone knew about.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inviting workplace with opportunities for leadership advancement
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2020, február 18.
I worked in the front of house/drive thru, both of which were fun environments with multiple roles that helped keep things exciting and allowed the days to be spent doing different work. The other employees and guests were usually happy to be there which made my time there feel entertaining and worthwhile.
I learned to be patient
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2020, február 18.
There were various different type of people that come to this establishment from the co-workers to the customers. And I learned to be more patient with all of them because we all have different days.
I loved working here!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, UT2020, február 18.
I loved working here! My pay was great! My manager and fellow coworkers were awesome. I loved the customers. It definitely was busy. Anyone that knows Chic Fil A knows it's a busy place to work but they treat their employees great and pay well
Pro érvek
Great pay, great atmosphere to work
Very busy
Great first Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weslaco, TX2020, február 16.
great job teaches you a lot of things for example you lean about customer serves, make you think add a fast past and makes you learn how to do things the right way and the safe way for your safety and your job learning in the future.
Best place to work ever
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2020, február 14.
Working with Chick-fil-A I sell really comfortable I felt really good to be a part of a team that is so energized and so full of positive loving and help in learning how to become of the good customer service representative I did great case I mean sorry cashier experience that just that experience alone was the best I love Chick-fil-A's food oh my God the food is ridiculously Bomb
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I feel as though my experience with Chick-fil-A was both rich and rewarding and awesome company to work for.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2020, február 9.
A typical day at work consisted of interactions with people from various walks of life. I had the opportunity to work with an awesome management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tiring But get uplifted with coworkers with good attitude
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 4.
The hardest part of the job is putting your work hours and then they give you the most hours you could possibly work which is 8 or 9 hours for me. 3 times a week. But with having every Sunday off and college that only leaves you 6 out of 7 days to work so I worked probably two 8 or 9-hour shifts on weekends. On Mondays, it was hard because I would come in mentally drained from class and then working a 2 - close shift which is working anywhere from 10 or 11 closings. then the next day I would wake up tired for class. But when they send people home early some managers didn't take into account how many hours I have been there working. Also, i didn't get paid on my 30-minute breaks.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work at a better company
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2020, február 1.
As soon as people walk in you're their doormat. Find somewhere that treats you well, pays well and doesn't advance their friends. They hired at $13 an hr and I worked there for over a year and made $9.50.
clean enviorment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2020, január 30.
working at Chick-fil-a was great for me when i worked in high school it was a great experience for me. they were able to work with all of my school and other events
free lunch
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chickfila for a little over a year.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indian Land, SC2020, január 17.
I worked at Chickfila for little over a year and I didn’t take me long to get used to the routine. It only took me about a week to learn most of what I needed. I loved the management there and just the overall atmosphere.
Flexible
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2020, január 13.
Most managers are always willing to listen to your needs and work based on what your needs are- so that is nice. A fast-paced environment so the days go by fast.
Great environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, TX2020, január 13.
I love working there but I just don't get the hours or pay that i need to be able to pay my bills. I am always trying to pick up shifts so that I can make my bill payments on time.
Pro érvek
Great people, love helping customers
Kontra érvek
Not paid enough, not enough hours
Good career
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2020, január 12.
•Greet customers
•Take orders
•stock
•bag
•headset
•window
•clean / dining room
Help customers to the best of my ability, use manners at all times , work hard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working with other employees
CUSTOMER SERVICE/CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cullowhee, NC2020, január 9.
My typical day at work includes working the front cash register and I also work in the back kitchen. At my previous job I wasn't permitted to work in the kitchen, so working in the back is a learning experience. I've learned how to work quickly and efficiently. The management is wonderful, they are very encouraging and always willing to help if needed. My job has been very easy going thus far, but I believe the hardest part about my job is whenever we get our major rush and there isn't very many people working at each station. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of my job is each employee works as a team, and I love the energy I receive from customers.
Well Rounded Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forney, TX2020, január 8.
Chick-fil-A encourages you to go the extra mile without a second thought . The prime goal of serving a happy customer spreads a train reaction of positivity from smiling, eye contact, having a positive tone, etc
Chick fil a
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2020, január 6.
Chick fil a is a great way to start off with a first job. It helped me handle guest with frustrations pretty well. I enjoyed making customers feel comfortable in the welcomin environment
Great flexibility
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2020, január 2.
The amount of stress the managers gave us for the pay was not at all worth it. Chick fil a gives great customer service but the management needs to work on their respect to their coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Chick fa la
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2020, január 2.
While working at chick fa la t was as expected. Customer greetings and expectations are mostly held up to part. The senior employees seemed to work together well and it was hard to catch on.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van