Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier728 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
728 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat staff and customers all the time. Everyone is happy to be where they are at all times. Nothing but smiles, jokes and laughs. Love the fact that its definitely a family resturant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an amazing company for me to work for during my high school years. They allowed my hours to be flexible, and gave me the perfect amount of hours every week.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no room for moving up unless you kiss up to people. I was told I was going to get promoted for a whole year, but instead of even giving me a raise (even though I consistently asked), I was taught the duties of management such as running the kitchen and doing truck orders, and was required to do them without adequate payment. While they couldn't give me a raise, they continued to hire people and paid them more money. Don't get me wrong, Chick Fil A was good for the beginning, and as a part time job it is good, but once you try to climb up the ladder of management or advance, you will get trampled. There are much better places to work, go there instead.
Pro érvek
free break meals at this location
bad management, stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a very busy restaurant. So if you want to work for them or a job like them you need to be fast paced and know how to multi task. That also goes for any job. This job specifically needs people who can learn fast and keep up the pace so they can run the day smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
toxic work environment, poor competitive pay, toxic coworkers, etc. what else can i explain? i was supposedly in team lead training only to be led on by multiple managers. the managers at the huffman mill location excluding two, did not help to better workers in their work performance. i was continuously talking down to by not only the managers, but directors and coworkers. i would NOT recommend this job to anyone unless you want to have continuous panic attacks every single day working there.
everything
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a really fun and healthy work environment, service is expected to be fast and you will have to deal with some bad customers but overall it’s a very good starting job and extremely easy to move up in the store you work in.
$10 lunch break credit and a family like team of coworkers
Kontra érvek
customers who are a bit bitter, some nasty coworkers, all the usual stuff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hate working there, the only up side is the customer support. That’s it. Chick-fil-A is racist biased homophobic in a terrible place to work. Unless you’re looking for a job the humble your nerves Unless you’re looking for a job to humble your nerves and shatter your pride.
Customer support
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was properly trained and I got the hang of things within the first week. I’m a pretty polite person so that part of the job was easy. They’re gonna be day when you deal with customers who aren’t polite but you honestly can’t think of it and just get your job done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick fil a is a blessing and a curse in itself . You can gain a lot of experience and customer service and knowledge of working for your first job, but you don’t reallyget enough hours or pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a world where everyone should be treated “equally”, at Chick-Fil-A the African Americans and Hispanics are treated very different. The Hispanics get first pick at everything since the directive board is Hispanic. They do many things that a director or manager would get onto anyone else about.
Lifetime friends
Unequal treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great company, high turn over rates, could use better management, and could compensate workers more. Sometimes like most jobs your schedule doesn’t go as planned you end up working overtime or being called in on your days off so at-least the company can be considerate of their workers maybe more frequent pay raises or incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A includes taking lots of orders, running food out to customers, helping out your co-workers because it gets very busy. Management is really good they always work along side you which makes them not seem as if they are above you. The best thing about the job is the culture everyone is so nice its such a happy place to work. The hardest part of the job is the long lines of people it can be very high maintenance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management suck badly at chick Fil a vestavia hills and the owner also

When it’s a problem no one to take to ppl in leadership talk to employees with no respect and nothing is done
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here . It was very family oriented and appropriate for all ages. The employees are all treated like family and treat eachother the same.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in general there is really fun and not stressful, nice coworkers but the customers can be rude often. Barely get any hours even though they’re still hiring people, which isn’t that great,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great company with an incredible mission, but the detailed decisions about the store and environment are mostly the Operator's responsibility. The experience for the Team Member is often comprised of busy lunch and dinner rushes, depending on the location, and sometimes there's a stressed co-worker, or disgruntled guest to deal with, just like any other workplace, but at Chick-fil-A, we have a community that often looks out for their co-workers, and leaders that are trained to help guests with gentleness and creativity. So yes, for the most part, I'd rate this as a four to five start job, depending on the location and staff of the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work with amazing people. Very flexible hours and variety of locations to work from. Although, the pay is not very well unless you start out in a managing position.
Pro érvek
Flexible, great environment, awesome people.
low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a taught me many great leadership skills! It also taught me to work at a fast pace sometimes it became stressful but it also taught management of timing!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-la was a good place to work as a young adult; an a amazing work experience where i grew trendmenodsly. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good experience working there. The fast pace was challenging and overwhelming at times, but the coworkers and managers were always kind and tried to help me when I needed it. Hours and lengths of shifts varied. I often didn't know what my week would look like until they sent out the work schedule the weekend before. Overall a good learning experience and good first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fila is a great company to work for because the staff is nice and the customers are always nice and polite. The management team always make sure that the staff is also well taken care of and helped.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés