Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

473 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 829 értékelés megtekintése
Busy and high stress
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, szeptember 18.
All Chick-fil-a's are different. Management styles need to be more uniform in individual stores. Favouritism shouldn't have a factor in advancement for employees. Benefits packages would help more employees stay longer. Past experiences from previous jobs should also help in advancing employees.
Flexible hours
Favouritism with management
Very Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2018, szeptember 17.
This is a very stressful, and a very physically demanding job to have. Would never recommend working here to any of my friends or family, because I wouldn't want them to go through what I have.
Long breaks
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable and great first time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2018, szeptember 14.
This is a great place to work as your first job to get a feel for what is required and expected of you. Very reasonable in most aspects. Management wasn't what it should've been at he time. But overall not a bad place at all
Pro érvek
Free food for your breaks with a price limit
Kontra érvek
Doing duties that aren't your position
Fast-paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, szeptember 11.
It’s a fun yet stressful job. You get to talk to people all day and stay on your feet. If you’re a person that I high energy and loves people this seems like an obvious choice.
Free Food
Hours are sometimes inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment, love the people
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, szeptember 6.
The other employees are very friendly and the customers (for the most part) are always kind as well. When I began working however, there was a different operational manager and nearly an entire different team... so over the past year I’ve seen many of my coworkers & new friends leave for new employees to come in. It’s a constantly changing and flowing team.
Free meal
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, few hours, no tips
Fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, szeptember 3.
Chick fil a was a great work environment you gain knowledge not to mention friendships they are helpful and engaging with employees management schedule work dances cook-outs etc family oriented
Free lunch
Rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
its not for everyone
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, szeptember 2.
This was a great learning experience for me but working here is totally not for everyone, its quick pace you have to learn fast you cant make mistakes they expect complete perfection and above thats the hardest part of job but what i learned from working here is that everyone talks about everyone it is litterally nothing but drama
Pro érvek
free lunches, discounts, free drinks, clean
30 min breaks, drama
fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, szeptember 1.
It was a great place for you to start working if you have never worked before. They do try to treat you fairly. When i got pregnant i worked there for as long as i could before being on my feet to long would hurt my back. Another thing was they wanted me to lift heavy things and being pregnant i couldn't. Overall it is a great starter job.
free lunch, discount prices
Kontra érvek
short breaks, always on your feet in uncomfortable shoes
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, augusztus 29.
I worked here in high school and this was one of my favorite jobs that I have had. The managers are always super helpful and I learned a lot of teamwork here.
Excellent place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2018, augusztus 29.
One of the best places to start a first time job and I absolutely loved it! The crew members here will make you feel at home and the menu is very easy to learn so you will not have to worry as much.
30 Minute lunch break; Cow dollars;
No benefits; Over crowded
Company is so so
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 23.
Provides great work opportunities to those who have years of working for the company but very few opportunities to those who are just beginning there work experience.
Sundays off
Growth opportunities are small
chickfila
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, augusztus 20.
This was my first job, and honestly I can say it had taught me a lot. Great work environment and managment. The food is awesome and I loved working for this company.
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, augusztus 17.
Love working there. Have team work, fun place to grow in. Flexible hours and they help with schedule and school love it but had to leave for personal reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, Illinois2018, augusztus 16.
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in the work field. The most beneficial fast food place around, and it's fun. Also teaches life skills while working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Apply there if you’re willing to work hard
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 15.
Overall it was a good experience but I would not apply if you’re not ready for the heat that comes with it. They work around any activities but are not willing to have a one on one conversation with employees.
Good environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheboro, NC2018, augusztus 10.
This job was good for me I learned a whole lot I didn't know before and I will always be grateful to them. They have very good management and they are quick paced.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Gets packed and stressful sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast pace working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 9.
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A would consist of serving breakfast to the fire fighters who came in the morning and prepare for lunch when it would get extremely busy.. The best part about working here was being able to serve my regular customers and just meeting all sorts of different people.. I loved to be able to work under extremely stressful situations..
Pro érvek
having the opportunity to work at such a well known and loved fast food.
not much time to stock
Stressful
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 8.
Chick fil a is always a busy place but it can be a good place to work you learn how to multi ttask and how to never be rude and always be nice to the costumer.
Discounts
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy going work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stevensville, MD2018, augusztus 8.
Our busy time of the year is summer and does not stop until September/Labor Day Weekend. Hours vary, depending on your schedule and all the other employees. Management works with your schedule daily. Employees are more like your family, we help each other. I am typically in the dining room, which means more one on one time with the guests, which I prefer.
paid lunch
hours vary
caring place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 7.
It was a pretty fast paced place to work. Management really seems like the care about their employees. Pay was great along with the hours. It is truly a great place to work.
1 free meal and 50% on all other meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van