Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

380 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 148 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great first job
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2017, november 3.
A typical day was working with the fryers, whether the chicken or fries. If I was needed anywhere else, that's what I would do since I was trained for everything. The pay wasn't the best, but that's a fast food store for you. There was a sheet that you could fill out 2 weeks in advance for days you would and wouldn't work. Then once everyone's schedule was taken into consideration, an email was sent with your actual personal schedule. Some people would even take off for the summer and come back in the fall and the job was still available for them! The staff was awesome to work with and we had many fun moments in the kitchen. While it is christian oriented and there are many christians that work there, but what most people don't realize is there are atheists and agnostics that work there too, and I think that's awesome. The hardest part of the job is the rush hours and trying to clean the kitchen at closing. My most enjoyable part was probably my coworkers and their humor.
Coworkers, Flexible hours, Sundays off
Low wages, Rush hours
Bennifits and pay
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2017, október 27.
While the employees were fun to work with, the job didn't pay enough for the work they required. They also didn't give out pay raises or any health or dental benefits to non-management.
Employees
Kontra érvek
Benefits, pay raises, paid vacations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cook/Cashier
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indian Trail, NC2017, október 26.
At Chick-fil-a I would cook during the morning shifts and for the afternoon when we are busy I become the cashier to help out with the chaos. I work very hard and they never have any problems with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced can't fall behind
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, október 25.
Working here was stressful. The location I was at only had a couple hours in the week that you got to take a breath and slow down. The service was awesome because they trained you and had the numbers to keep up with the orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very well ran, family-based company.
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, október 24.
Taking orders, Making food, greeting guests, cleaning the sotre is about a typical day here. I learned great greeting skills, and very good manners. I also learned how to cook the food there. Management was always on their toes and was always working together to get orders out quickly. they always pulled employees to the side to talk rather than calling ou tin front of others. The culture was very comforting. Everyone was always smiling, happy, and fun to work with. Hardest part was trying to move up/get a raise. Most enjoyable was working with amazing people who all used team work to get the job completed.
Pro érvek
discount, greeting skills, cook experience, work parties, etc.
Getting raises/promotions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job
Cashier/Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2017, október 18.
I have worked at chick fil a for almost 4 years now love the job just looking for something more into my career. Worked as cashier/ cook/ and also food prep
Jobs, pay, flexible hours
Short breaks
Would not recommend
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, október 17.
I didn't enjoy working here at all the trash duties were always thrown on me even when they hired new employees which are supposed to do that. I was disrespected even though I worked very hard and was good at my job
Productive yet fun environment
Team Member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2017, október 12.
My day at work consisted of working front counter and kitchen. I would also do marketing events, but the most important thing is being hospitable to guests.
Free lunch
Breaks ran early
Great Food
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middle River, MD2017, október 12.
Chick fil a is one of the best fast food places to work at. Management is always nice if you ever needed a day off they didn't get mad they would understand. Workplace culture was always excellent we have amazing customers. The hardest part about working at chick fil a was the lunch time hours, The most enjoyable part was having a team who you can count on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very Energetic, Outstanding customer service skills
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, október 11.
Amazing company to work for, the customer service is outstanding. We treat every customer as if they were family. Quick-paced and very competitive. The hardest part about the job is being someone you're not. Be yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours/ no employee discounts
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bolingbrook, IL2017, október 10.
I did not work here long because I did not get enough hours working, the manager was horrible at their job, and all the employees were in high school.
N/A
Kontra érvek
no employee discount on food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your ordinary fast food place
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2017, október 9.
Its an okay place to work. I just can't stand all the drama and two faced people that work there sometimes. But overall its a good place for a teenager to start out at while they are growing up.
Good hours, good pay
Drama, lots of complaining
Good Side Job
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, október 9.
Working at Chick-fil-A was a good side job for being in a full-time student. They were flexible with school and social schedule. Discounts on food are nice and the pay is good for the time and attention you put into the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, október 6.
Its a great place to work as long as you're okay with hard work and a fast pace place. I love it but I want to be a mechanic. It's a really familiy oriented place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work for my first job.
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2017, október 5.
I loved working there for my first job. It taught me independence and multitasking. I loved working the cash register or cooking in the back. Sometimes i enjoyed being on headset.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, good pay.
Long work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced and fun
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2017, szeptember 30.
I love working at chick-fil-a it fun fast paced. You have to stay on your toes and follow rules. We are required to let out supervisors know where we are.
Pro érvek
Free food no work on Sunday
Short break low oah
eh
Cashier/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2017, szeptember 29.
Great staff, poor management. Management is unprofessional, pay is decent but it's not worth it with the amount of work and stress you're under honestly.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, vacations approved hundred percent of the time
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a very great place to work
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, szeptember 29.
A typical day working at CFA was busy. I learned many ways to cook and prep food. The management there is rather horrible. The hardest part of the job was running a one man crew in the kitchen.
fun workplace
cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2017, szeptember 26.
This is a great job with a with great people. Great place to with great opportunity. I have learned to how to work in a fast paced environment. The management is great.
health care
health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and good food.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Bern, NC2017, szeptember 21.
Working at Chick-fil-A was a good first job. It taught me how to communicate better with people, both customers and co-workers. My favorite part about my job was my co-workers.
Pro érvek
Good co-workers, good food, shifts went by quickly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van