Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

388 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 372 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
lacking teamwork and responsibility and the lack of authority
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2018, április 4.
i dreaded the typical work day at chickfila only because everyone was so rude to you wether it was your own team worker or manager or even the customers. it was beyond stressful because everyone there was so lazy and there was no authority or leadership around to make them do their job or even do their job right. this job did teach me amazing work skills from having to take on tasks alone and doing it all myself. the management was getting pushed around just as much and stepped on just as much by the owner as the workers were. the workplace was terrible everyone just did what they wanted no one follows the rules no one listened to what they were suppose to and everyone just did there own thing. the hardest part about this job had to be how stressful it was and i love fast pace and i like to try to do things fast and improve on speed and accuracy but it was stressful to run drive thru all alone or run the entire kitchen all alone or even ask for help and be ignored. the most enjoyable part about this job was that i got paid good for the work ethic i performed and the work in general was the work i loved to do i loved how fast pace the drive thru was and i loved trying to make it go even faster, and i even loved working in the kitchen the most i loved to cook and make the food
fast pace
Kontra érvek
no team work no good management laziness lack of responsibilty and respect
Good place to work at
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, március 28.
Management is kind, willing to work with you on your schedule, good pay, gets really busy so you need to be on your toes, is expected of you by the customers and management to give the customer a friendly attitude and good service.
perfect entry level job
Cashier / Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, március 27.
great work environment, fun and personable management, while also pushing employees to succeed. good employees rewarded with as many hours as you can work, accumulating lots of overtime. great place to start your work career or part time job for students
Friendly Enviornment
Cashier/ BOH/ Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, március 20.
I would say that chick fil a is one of the best fast food places to work because the environment is fast paced but also friendly everyone is there to help there's always someone to go to about anything and the shifts aren't bad at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job for a high schooler
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, március 20.
Worked there for over a year. Was overworked and they were hard on request timed off that you didnt get paid for. Managers standing over your back while you do slave work in the kitchen. no help and no room for advancement.
working environment, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
It’s ok
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 14.
It’s a good first job but some stores don’t have good mangers well they are to young and don’t really know what that are doing but it’s a good company to work for
Fun place & Productive
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, Texas2018, március 8.
Great staff. Great environment to work in. Very flexible for school or other activities outside work. Just a all around great place to work for and work in.
Break meals
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere in a small town.
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middleburg, FL2018, március 7.
Great first job to learn and grow from. The thing I loved most about working here was the staff. The management team was easily accessed and handled every aspect of their job efficiently. You always had someone to turn to.
Great food and discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work place with somewhat okay managers
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fleming Island, FL2018, március 6.
Some may love it some may hate it. I had a great 8 years with a few hiccups along the way. Worth a shot. It is a Christian work place so you will encounter religious discussion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkworkers were amazing people who would give a helping hand when her possible. It was the management that didn't show up. For the most part.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pamlhurst2018, március 5.
The work area was very busy. But if only they would see all the good things and not simply the bad things would flow much better. Also if they used their resources workers wouldn't be so stressed. Management was poor throughout the kitchen.
Free meal
Kontra érvek
Had to do trainings for it.
Amazing place to work.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2018, február 28.
Chic-Fil-A is one of the best jobs I have had as of yet. The management is amazing and the coworkers are great. Working at Chic-Fil-A is almost like having a second family.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great coworkers, great management, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive with a very team orientated group of coworkers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, február 27.
The experience was great. I was able to develop a newfound respect for the integrity in which the franchise operates. Family first is their philosophy and customers were treated as such. I loved every moment.
Pro érvek
Good food. Friendly enviroment. Plenty of hours.
Kontra érvek
Minimum breaks due to heavy demand.
Great Job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, február 13.
Job and management was great. Typical day at Chick Fil A is clocking in and getting straight to your station which could be fries, salads , packing sandwiches or breading chicken. Only thing that wasn't my cup of tea was the training, They had me trained by younger employees which led to me not properly knowing my station.
Fun work place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2018, február 7.
Working here was good, the only reason i left was because the manager in charge of the cooks kept we scheduling me sometimes on the day of. When I asked about it he just got mad at me. I couldn't handle it and after I put in my 2 weeks the took my days from me.
Pro érvek
Nice people, good food, you feel at home
Bad scheduling manager
good Job
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2018, január 29.
Very fast Paced learned how to work efficiently in the food service environment and how to work very well and produce great business results in a very stressful work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good first job thats all i can say. perfect for people who are going to school (high school or college)
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, január 29.
Fast paced environment especially doing lunch and dinner rushes. I will say the staff of chick fil a is a cool, fun, exciting. They always hire happy people.
Pro érvek
work overtime, food, flexible hours, Sundays off, free break meals
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no benefits, constantly busy
Agradable
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018, január 25.
Muy satisfecha con el trabajo me gusta como se trabaja alli
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good community
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, január 24.
I would not see myself in 5 years working hear because im looking for something thats good to help me in a log run and also teach me a few things along the way.
Discounts on lunch
Short breaks
I was a cook
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 15.
It was an awesome job for my first job. They gave me many hours and they paid so well. I loved the way they managed the store and I will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a job.
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier, Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, január 12.
Great family restaurant that excels in customer service and food quality. Managers care for their employees and there are opportunities for career advancement.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van