Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

410 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 305 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and smooth
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, május 28.
Work in the front and back of the house was very competitive and time based. The managers would assist if needed but they wanted you to handle the business as best as you could. The hardest part of the job was the rush hour ordering but it was also the most fun because it was a challenge to test who did well under pressure and who would not do so well and fold. The culture of the business was Christian but besides that it put the customers and neighbors first.
Discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Wasn't allowed to take short breaks
Fun, Fast Paced place with amazing workers
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 26.
It was an amazing experience working at chick fil a. My manager was very understanding when I had to be late for work, or had to call out due to my pregnancy. The coworkers were OUTSTANDING to work with. We all had so much fun together. Managers and Owner made it easy and fun to work in a comfortable environment
Free lunches
short breaks
Awesome store
CASHIER, COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, május 20.
No complaints. I had a great time working there. the staff was awesome. didn't care for the new young staff. manager was fair at times. seems like a very good environment. great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chickfila
Team Member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 19.
Chickfila was a great company to work at management was amazing and the people were great. A typically day was whatever the team leader put u on. I learned a lot of stuff from how to work faster and be a better person. The hardest part was managing school and working to 11pm
discounted lunch, great people
late nights
Great coworkers and environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL 335112018, május 16.
Everyone I worked with worth team players who looked out for the best of the team. Never had to worry about being taken advantage of because everybody was selfless and ready to serve.
Great people
Pay was not well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your black it’s not a good place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2018, május 14.
They treat black people a lot different than everybody else. I have been working there for almost a year did not get any raises and they always put you in stations where nobody else’s want to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced job. Creating relationships with customers bringing in more revenue.
Cashier & Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, május 12.
It was fun working with coworkers and supervisors. It was fast paced and I learned the pace of fast food in this establishment. Chick-Fil-A is one of the best start up jobs to become friendly with individuals of all backgrounds and it allows for growth in interpersonal relationships.
fast passed food service
COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 12.
nothing out of the ordinary. it is frustrating though how the store i work at is built to habdle three million dollars of business a year and we now do nine million a year without ant major changes to adjust for this. every year there is talk about cretin changes to make the store run smoother and thus make it easyer on us in the kichen but they are almost never implemented. other than the lack of care put into the necessary reform needed to keep the store ruining smoothly it is a nice place to work. the people are freindly and the pay is good for what it is.
food, nice people.
unresponsive managment
Fun and Fast Paced
Cook all orders and serve them (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, május 11.
The job is a great place to work for those who are still in school or just getting out of school and going to college, if you're looking for a job that can provide for you and pay your bills , this job is probably not the place unless you're willing to take the few years to climb the ranks and become a manager.
Half off Food, Flexible Hours
Healthcare, Pay
It’s okay
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, május 10.
It started out okay it’s pretty easy to learn the foh and boh. Your coworkers are realible most of the time your there. Management needed to work on their lack of communication.
Free food
Management at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun and enjoyable environment
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky River, OH2018, május 9.
CFA was my first job and it was the best job for it being my first job. I love the environment because it was full of teenagers. There's a lot of different positions aviable for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Loved it
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, PA2018, május 7.
Best place everyone was so nice!! I loved being part of the opening of CFA so friendly long hours but I asked for the long hours must apply so fun miss my CFA family
Discount lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production and work fast paced environment
Team member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 7.
A whale security environment in Airport Station excellent customer service over a hundred customer service 44 minutes, clean area keep up maintain job work.
Discount on lunch, 30min break
Insurance, 401k, and vision insurance, dentist
Great restaurant
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, május 2.
Great restaurant, period. From the owners, to the managers and supervisors. They also give you a chance at scholarships, education advancement, and etc.
Productive and fun
Cook/Cashier/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782382018, május 2.
The manager worked well with scheduling days off, but i would work doubles everyday. Had thirty hours of overtime per week. I had alot of responsibility but no recognition
fun wokplace
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, április 24.
it was ok working there but the boss wasn't nice to people. the hardest part of the job is you don't leave on time. What I learned is that they don't care about you only the compand
free food
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work but management had issues
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, április 24.
I enjoyed the work I did and the people I worked with, but my manager wasn't the best. She forgot things constantly. She didn't schedule me for the hours we agreed on. She sometimes forgot to put my hours in the system.
Free lunch, Good coworkers
bad manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace for select people
Cashier/ cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, április 19.
Chick fil a is quick paced, and a hard working environment. If you've ever eaten there you probably can see that. Be prepared to offer every customer the best possible experience, and yes you do have to say, "My pleasure", at least once per customer interaction.
1/2 on days you work
Pretty draining job
fast paced job
cook team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 17.
the job was not hard but it was labor intensive .If you could not operate at a quick pace you would find yourself looking for another job. The advancement was very slow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Low pay
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, április 15.
Low pay for a lot of work that your not even responsible for and taking orders from anyone and everyone that don't even do the job you do plus except you to go over and beyond but get paid a low wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van