Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

405 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 087 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and relaxing job
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provo, UT2018, július 31.
Chick-fil-a is extremely effeciant so you rarely have to deal with angry customers. All the employees are super nice and friendly and the customers reciprocate it.
Enjoyed working here
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, július 29.
Definitely nice place to work for my first job, learned alot while i was there. Made tons of friends but most of all gained more responsibility. Great place to work for first time job while you are young.
great environment
Chick-Fil-A
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2018, július 25.
Another good place to start working. Management is acceptable but could have more improvement. It definitely has its ups and downs but it gives lots of opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun sometimes but very cut throat
Chicken Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2018, július 20.
Honestly chick fil a has an absolutely awful kitchen environment, you have people making sandwiches without gloves, food falls on the floor it gets picked back up and sold, grease all over the floors.definitely not the most sanitary work environment.
Free lunch
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They take theirselves far more seriously than its worth
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pell City, AL2018, július 18.
If you act perfect you will be treated mostly good. But if act as a normal human then you'll be looked down upon. Also it's hard to get raises if you don't suck up
Free limited lunch
Kontra érvek
There is alot of drama and just plain bs that isnt worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with some of the people and would return again effect
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, július 9.
Great place to work good owner good manager nice people hard working employees. Generous management. I came in Chick-fil-A as a order employee was hired on the spot and put in the position of making the biscuits was told daily that the biscuits was good look well taste good I was just very pleased with management at times the employees will get a free meals just a good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2018, július 8.
The values of Chick-fil-a allow for excellent and hard-working people to find employment. I worked with some of the most kind people I have ever met in my life. If your job was hard, they would do anything to make it easier, while being a leader and showing you how to improve. Working for this company was one of the best job experiences I have ever had.
Foooooddd
Kontra érvek
grease in the kitchen was a pain
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We always had a good time working with one another.
Cashier & Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, július 3.
We all made each other feel like a family. We had contest to reach goals through out the day. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was a fun environment to be in at all times.
repetative
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2018, június 29.
I was put on fries and worked 7-12 hours only doing fries 5 days a week. I got a 30 min break and 50% off food. i was promised advancedment 3 times and it never happened i was promised rotation in the kitchen never happened
Work here
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 26.
The staff is always mixed. The team will consist of older team members during days and mornings and younger team members in the evening. The values in place are appreciated but on occasion not consistently exhibited or reinforced. I love the brand and standards of the company as an individual I highly respect and recommend the company's quality service.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, great place for developing work ethic and people skills
A very quick paced job.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morganton, NC2018, június 20.
A great job for a high schooler, there isn’t enough money in this job to make an honest living. The managers and work staff are honestly like my second family. The people have made the job worth it, but it’s time to move on
Free lunch
No benefits
cut-throat work place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dunwoody, GA2018, június 19.
I would sign in, and then go to the back and wash my hands then put on gloves and go straight into cooking. I would be making the hash-browns, eggs, biscuits, and I would be cleaning in between that. After breakfast was over i would clean the grill and prep for the lunch rush that was about to come.
Job experience
Kontra érvek
Didn't have the schedule in order
Great job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, június 17.
Amazing job, amazing food, great work environment, great co workers, and great management. Always busy and good hours, free lunches and drinks just low pay
Free lunches
Low pay
I like my co workers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Haven, CT2018, június 12.
It was a good job to start with and move to bigger and better things. The Customers were polite and the customer service was on point and exceptional.
ok place
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Saint Paul, MN2018, június 1.
fun to work at, but lack of communication, and managers stand around and arent a good example. lot of standing around and not enough work being done but ok place to work.
Productive and smooth
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, május 28.
Work in the front and back of the house was very competitive and time based. The managers would assist if needed but they wanted you to handle the business as best as you could. The hardest part of the job was the rush hour ordering but it was also the most fun because it was a challenge to test who did well under pressure and who would not do so well and fold. The culture of the business was Christian but besides that it put the customers and neighbors first.
Discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Wasn't allowed to take short breaks
Fun, Fast Paced place with amazing workers
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 26.
It was an amazing experience working at chick fil a. My manager was very understanding when I had to be late for work, or had to call out due to my pregnancy. The coworkers were OUTSTANDING to work with. We all had so much fun together. Managers and Owner made it easy and fun to work in a comfortable environment
Free lunches
short breaks
Awesome store
CASHIER, COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, május 20.
No complaints. I had a great time working there. the staff was awesome. didn't care for the new young staff. manager was fair at times. seems like a very good environment. great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chickfila
Team Member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 19.
Chickfila was a great company to work at management was amazing and the people were great. A typically day was whatever the team leader put u on. I learned a lot of stuff from how to work faster and be a better person. The hardest part was managing school and working to 11pm
discounted lunch, great people
late nights
Great coworkers and environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL 335112018, május 16.
Everyone I worked with worth team players who looked out for the best of the team. Never had to worry about being taken advantage of because everybody was selfless and ready to serve.
Great people
Pay was not well.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van