Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

302 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Chick-fil-a
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2017, december 11.
This is probably the best food job Ive had so far, staff pleasant management pleasant, great lunch discounts great food, customers were great never had a true issue in this establishment.
lunch discount
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 9.
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
free lunches
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Teenager work
Cashier/Cook/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provo, UT2017, december 2.
Not really hard boring, no advancement, bad manager, Didn't learn a ton, good workplace clean nice good people, hardest part clean up, most enjoyable part sandwich competitions.
Fun people, productive
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2017, november 30.
Working a Chick-Fil-A was fun and quick paced. My co-workers and managers all got along well while working together to complete a task. The job would become stress full at times based on how fast paced it would become at times.
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fas paced but somewhat fun
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2017, november 25.
Chick-fil-a was fun at first then it got really hard and just kinda bad. I would usually come in and we would be under staff so I would have to bust around doing multiple jobs, then I would do the same job every time and not learning anything new. I would have to prepare raw meat and then cook it. Management was somewhat strict. The best part of the job was the free food during breaks
free luch
fast-paced, under-staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place if you plan on staying long term
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Commerce, GA2017, november 17.
Being a cook at chick-fil-A is not easy it super fast paced the front workers rush you when you can’t do much about it decent job but I would make it a career
1$ meals
Short breaks low pay
Fast paced work enviroment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2017, november 15.
Not a place I could see people working at for a career choice. People can get promotions easily, however you get paid very very little when you receive these promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good to eat and has a playground
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 13.
hello my name is a very good man and i like to eat chicken because its very yummy so im just working there since forever.I like the waffle fries since its creative.
good urinals
stinky toilets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and competitive work place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2017, november 9.
Chick-Fil-A was a very fun but competitive place to work at. I loved working there, the co-workers and managers were very nice and open armed to every worker and customer. The work environment was very wonderful. The job was not as easy as everyone takes it to be. Cooks and prep cooks and the most important jobs overall. The cashiers had to be nice and respectful to all customers.
Free dinner
Short breaks
Okay beginner job.
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oldsmar, FL2017, november 8.
I worked at CFA for 4 years and was never given a raise or any type of official promotion. I was doing the duties of the manager (counting draws, closing down the store etc.) but never actually promoted or given a raise. Staff is a lot of teenagers and with that comes a lot of drama and competition.
discounts
Kontra érvek
no free lunch, long days, customers are ruthless, "my pleasure" will never leave your vocabulary
No chance to advance
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nottingham, MD2017, november 7.
Working at Chick-Fil-A has been a very racist, judgmental and stressed environment to work in. Management is not very helpful or considerate. Not a great place to work if you have a family to provide for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great first job
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2017, november 3.
A typical day was working with the fryers, whether the chicken or fries. If I was needed anywhere else, that's what I would do since I was trained for everything. The pay wasn't the best, but that's a fast food store for you. There was a sheet that you could fill out 2 weeks in advance for days you would and wouldn't work. Then once everyone's schedule was taken into consideration, an email was sent with your actual personal schedule. Some people would even take off for the summer and come back in the fall and the job was still available for them! The staff was awesome to work with and we had many fun moments in the kitchen. While it is christian oriented and there are many christians that work there, but what most people don't realize is there are atheists and agnostics that work there too, and I think that's awesome. The hardest part of the job is the rush hours and trying to clean the kitchen at closing. My most enjoyable part was probably my coworkers and their humor.
Coworkers, Flexible hours, Sundays off
Low wages, Rush hours
Bennifits and pay
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2017, október 27.
While the employees were fun to work with, the job didn't pay enough for the work they required. They also didn't give out pay raises or any health or dental benefits to non-management.
Employees
Kontra érvek
Benefits, pay raises, paid vacations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cook/Cashier
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indian Trail, NC2017, október 26.
At Chick-fil-a I would cook during the morning shifts and for the afternoon when we are busy I become the cashier to help out with the chaos. I work very hard and they never have any problems with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced can't fall behind
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, október 25.
Working here was stressful. The location I was at only had a couple hours in the week that you got to take a breath and slow down. The service was awesome because they trained you and had the numbers to keep up with the orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very well ran, family-based company.
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, október 24.
Taking orders, Making food, greeting guests, cleaning the sotre is about a typical day here. I learned great greeting skills, and very good manners. I also learned how to cook the food there. Management was always on their toes and was always working together to get orders out quickly. they always pulled employees to the side to talk rather than calling ou tin front of others. The culture was very comforting. Everyone was always smiling, happy, and fun to work with. Hardest part was trying to move up/get a raise. Most enjoyable was working with amazing people who all used team work to get the job completed.
Pro érvek
discount, greeting skills, cook experience, work parties, etc.
Getting raises/promotions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job
Cashier/Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2017, október 18.
I have worked at chick fil a for almost 4 years now love the job just looking for something more into my career. Worked as cashier/ cook/ and also food prep
Jobs, pay, flexible hours
Short breaks
Would not recommend
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2017, október 17.
I didn't enjoy working here at all the trash duties were always thrown on me even when they hired new employees which are supposed to do that. I was disrespected even though I worked very hard and was good at my job
Great Food
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middle River, MD2017, október 12.
Chick fil a is one of the best fast food places to work at. Management is always nice if you ever needed a day off they didn't get mad they would understand. Workplace culture was always excellent we have amazing customers. The hardest part about working at chick fil a was the lunch time hours, The most enjoyable part was having a team who you can count on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very Energetic, Outstanding customer service skills
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, október 11.
Amazing company to work for, the customer service is outstanding. We treat every customer as if they were family. Quick-paced and very competitive. The hardest part about the job is being someone you're not. Be yourself

Átfogó minősítés