Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

405 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 104 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It was okay
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018, október 16.
Not my type of job . it was fun at times. Management was kind of strict about certain things. I would never work there again . but the food was good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great service, Great Paychecks, Great food, and Great people.
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgeland, MS2018, október 9.
This is an overall great place to work if you are looking for some place to work. Great environment, and the people are bery polite all of the time.if you are lookin for a secure job thwn this is the place for you.
Pro érvek
Free lunches every once in a while
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun and productive
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 8.
It was productive nice fun i also liked the customer service and the patience and the food for the people they said it was great and delicious and they could be a little bit more self conscouis
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but fast paced workplace
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, október 3.
Coming into work was something I looked forward too; their was an energy between the employees and managers that made me feel like I was apart of a team. The work hours were nice, but it was usually busy 24/7. I was always in a rush and their was always something that needed to be attended to.
ridiculous / fast paste
cashier/ Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1500 Apalachee Pkwy Ste 10402018, szeptember 29.
First things first chick-fil-a didn't work around my school schedule. They would always schedule me for school and get mad when I call out like it was my fault.
free food
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, szeptember 22.
you come to work, and you start whatever your job is. mine was cooking. so i would enter the building go to the kitchen and start working on the breading table to make chicken
Good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly nice People willing to go the extra mile
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Commerce, CA2018, szeptember 21.
Great place to work an good experience with being friendly. Good management an well organized business. Good team work an positive attitude. Fast paced without much drama.
Pro érvek
Experience, friendly people, free food, well managed
Busses, no benefit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
fun workforce
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, szeptember 16.
a typical workday is prepare for the day to come, prepare food and materials. hardest part is when rush hour comes, most enjoyable part is when employees come together and help out each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but i would not recommend
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, szeptember 12.
Dont let them push you around and dont let them always put you dishes was a clean working environment but theyvwould get on your nerves and if you get behind they will just pin it against you and say its your fault /problem and not help you out
Pro érvek
Food was paid for already for employees
30 min breaks
nice job for beginners
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 11.
staff was really cool and work wasn't too stressful or hard. prep work is easy, cooking was fairly easy and simple. alot of teamwork in everything. just didnt pay enough money.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no health care and short breaks
It was fun and relaxed.
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2018, szeptember 6.
I loved chick-fil-a they gave me a lot of hours but I’m growing up and looking for a job that actually pays good and gives good hours it was fun while it lasted but I’m needing money for a house.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen, MD2018, szeptember 5.
If management was better, starting from the top. It would be all five stars! People are nice to work with. The uniforms are comfortable fitting. Hours could be better and the should give benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work but never felt rushed. You felt like a part of the team and managers are understanding.
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2018, augusztus 31.
I was a produce maker so I made things like salads and fruit cups. I would be the first one in the store to make everything I needed to and left before 4pm. The other employees were friendly and the manager was nice as well.
Free meal, Good Hours
Kontra érvek
Not always the same training as the videos they show.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Cook/Order Taker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, augusztus 18.
The managers, the environment, the customers everything about Chick-Fil-A is amazing I absolutely love working for them. I want to go back and work for them again!
Food, customers, employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job itself but i do not agree on the benefits and pay rates.
Cashier/Cook/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, augusztus 14.
This is a fairly easy but a steady paced job. On another note, they do work me unusually long hours. Evaluations at my locations are not often and vacation/PTO is not offered. Hours can be very inconvenient especially during football season.
Decent place to work
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, augusztus 14.
Overall decent place to work, store manager wasn't the easiest to get along with but assistant store manager was easy to get along with and would be the one that would work with the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
an overall good place to work
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, augusztus 6.
a typical day at work was fast paced and busy which I liked. there was always something to do and there was not a lot of standing around. I learned how to be calm in stressful situations and to not let rude people get to me. the management here is overall good, and they are always nice to the employees. the hardest part of this job would probably be dealing with rude customers, and just remembering to stay calm when its very busy. I really enjoyed working with my other team members, I made very good friends during my time here.
free lunch, discounts
low pay
Boh
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, augusztus 4.
CFA leaves open opportunity for each employee to learn all stations while giving you detailed instruction for proper execution. If you can think fast, move quickly and plan accordingly this will be a good place for a possible future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working their
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2018, augusztus 3.
To me working at chick fil a was good for me because working their showed me how everybody can work as a team they worked as a family it was the best experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fast-food, what do you expect
Front Counter Cashier/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2018, augusztus 3.
Just another multi-million dollar fast food corporation that will work you to death and give you low pay, but that's what these kind of jobs consist of more or less.
They treat their workers with respect and the "team" consists of good people, but there is absolutely no joy in the work itself.
Nice environment/people
The work itself
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van