Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

380 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 148 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with some of the people and would return again effect
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, július 9.
Great place to work good owner good manager nice people hard working employees. Generous management. I came in Chick-fil-A as a order employee was hired on the spot and put in the position of making the biscuits was told daily that the biscuits was good look well taste good I was just very pleased with management at times the employees will get a free meals just a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2018, július 8.
The values of Chick-fil-a allow for excellent and hard-working people to find employment. I worked with some of the most kind people I have ever met in my life. If your job was hard, they would do anything to make it easier, while being a leader and showing you how to improve. Working for this company was one of the best job experiences I have ever had.
Foooooddd
Kontra érvek
grease in the kitchen was a pain
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We always had a good time working with one another.
Cashier & Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, július 3.
We all made each other feel like a family. We had contest to reach goals through out the day. I enjoyed going to work everyday. It was a fun environment to be in at all times.
repetative
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2018, június 29.
I was put on fries and worked 7-12 hours only doing fries 5 days a week. I got a 30 min break and 50% off food. i was promised advancedment 3 times and it never happened i was promised rotation in the kitchen never happened
Work here
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 26.
The staff is always mixed. The team will consist of older team members during days and mornings and younger team members in the evening. The values in place are appreciated but on occasion not consistently exhibited or reinforced. I love the brand and standards of the company as an individual I highly respect and recommend the company's quality service.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, great place for developing work ethic and people skills
A very quick paced job.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morganton, NC2018, június 20.
A great job for a high schooler, there isn’t enough money in this job to make an honest living. The managers and work staff are honestly like my second family. The people have made the job worth it, but it’s time to move on
Free lunch
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
cut-throat work place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dunwoody, GA2018, június 19.
I would sign in, and then go to the back and wash my hands then put on gloves and go straight into cooking. I would be making the hash-browns, eggs, biscuits, and I would be cleaning in between that. After breakfast was over i would clean the grill and prep for the lunch rush that was about to come.
Job experience
Kontra érvek
Didn't have the schedule in order
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great job
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, június 17.
Amazing job, amazing food, great work environment, great co workers, and great management. Always busy and good hours, free lunches and drinks just low pay
Free lunches
Low pay
I like my co workers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Haven, CT2018, június 12.
It was a good job to start with and move to bigger and better things. The Customers were polite and the customer service was on point and exceptional.
ok place
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Saint Paul, MN2018, június 1.
fun to work at, but lack of communication, and managers stand around and arent a good example. lot of standing around and not enough work being done but ok place to work.
Productive and smooth
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, május 28.
Work in the front and back of the house was very competitive and time based. The managers would assist if needed but they wanted you to handle the business as best as you could. The hardest part of the job was the rush hour ordering but it was also the most fun because it was a challenge to test who did well under pressure and who would not do so well and fold. The culture of the business was Christian but besides that it put the customers and neighbors first.
Discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Wasn't allowed to take short breaks
Fun, Fast Paced place with amazing workers
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 26.
It was an amazing experience working at chick fil a. My manager was very understanding when I had to be late for work, or had to call out due to my pregnancy. The coworkers were OUTSTANDING to work with. We all had so much fun together. Managers and Owner made it easy and fun to work in a comfortable environment
Free lunches
short breaks
Awesome store
CASHIER, COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, május 20.
No complaints. I had a great time working there. the staff was awesome. didn't care for the new young staff. manager was fair at times. seems like a very good environment. great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chickfila
Team Member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, május 19.
Chickfila was a great company to work at management was amazing and the people were great. A typically day was whatever the team leader put u on. I learned a lot of stuff from how to work faster and be a better person. The hardest part was managing school and working to 11pm
discounted lunch, great people
late nights
Great coworkers and environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL 335112018, május 16.
Everyone I worked with worth team players who looked out for the best of the team. Never had to worry about being taken advantage of because everybody was selfless and ready to serve.
Great people
Pay was not well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your black it’s not a good place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2018, május 14.
They treat black people a lot different than everybody else. I have been working there for almost a year did not get any raises and they always put you in stations where nobody else’s want to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced job. Creating relationships with customers bringing in more revenue.
Cashier & Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, május 12.
It was fun working with coworkers and supervisors. It was fast paced and I learned the pace of fast food in this establishment. Chick-Fil-A is one of the best start up jobs to become friendly with individuals of all backgrounds and it allows for growth in interpersonal relationships.
fast passed food service
COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 12.
nothing out of the ordinary. it is frustrating though how the store i work at is built to habdle three million dollars of business a year and we now do nine million a year without ant major changes to adjust for this. every year there is talk about cretin changes to make the store run smoother and thus make it easyer on us in the kichen but they are almost never implemented. other than the lack of care put into the necessary reform needed to keep the store ruining smoothly it is a nice place to work. the people are freindly and the pay is good for what it is.
food, nice people.
unresponsive managment
Fun and Fast Paced
Cook all orders and serve them (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, május 11.
The job is a great place to work for those who are still in school or just getting out of school and going to college, if you're looking for a job that can provide for you and pay your bills , this job is probably not the place unless you're willing to take the few years to climb the ranks and become a manager.
Half off Food, Flexible Hours
Healthcare, Pay
It’s okay
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, május 10.
It started out okay it’s pretty easy to learn the foh and boh. Your coworkers are realible most of the time your there. Management needed to work on their lack of communication.
Free food
Management at times
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van