Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 017 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 297 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Very quick paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, május 13.
I did not mind working at Chick-fil-a however shift managers were not the most kind or lifegiving. It was a very quick paced job which made it stressful at times.
Fun and welcoming environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 12.
It can be very fast paced at times when it is busy but overall it is a great place to work. Friendships will be formed and social skills will be gained.
Pro érvek
Free food when you work, flexible hours
workplace and schedule
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2019, május 10.
The environment at Chick Fil A was always very stressful and fast-paced. After school, I would go work and once I got home (which was around 1 am) I did not have the sufficient energy to begin my homework, therefore I was not keeping up with school as I hoped to.
Pro érvek
discounts on food only on break
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are nice to work with
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA 905042019, május 8.
This is an okay job, I would not recommend working at this location, but to just have a job this is OK, I have been unfairly picked on in certain situations that my co workers who have been in similar situations have not. I did not receive materials promised to me like a long sleeve work shirt, and the work shirt that I did receive was NOT new out the packaging, OR clean, I received a dirty work uniform shirt, that I had to wash before my first shift.
Free Lunch under $8
Kontra érvek
Shortest breaks imaginable, managers are unprofessional, and inconsiderate
fun workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, május 8.
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work. It teaches how to work quickly, teamwork, it's a great first job and it could easily be made into a full- time job.
Pro érvek
One free employee meal for each shift
Kontra érvek
Some guest interactions, unfair pay and hours sometimes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible in every possible way.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mandeville, LA2019, május 7.
I previously worked at chick fil a for a year, and i made minimum wage that whole time, despite being a good employee, working every week, and never missing work. I never got a raise. BUT i soon found out after quitting that one of my friends just started working there about 3 weeks ago, and before he even started working, they told him he'd be getting paid $8.20 an hour. Mind that we had the same role/position and responsibilities. Not only unfair pay, but the managers are extremely rude and demanding. They have no respect for people with lower positions whatsoever. We also do not get free food, or discounts when we're not working, we only get 1/2 off only when we are actively working. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
pretty much everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Healthy and positive environment and family mindset
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2019, május 6.
I enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-a. My boss was so encouraging and was an amazing owner/operater. There are spaces to move up, but time limits to adhere to before advancement. Very understanding about illness and emergencies. Very kind and good Christian bosses at the location I worked at.
Pro érvek
Discount on lunch, free entree for specific number of hours worked and free food on a sliding scale
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2019, május 5.
Horrible work place.
Don't apply, it is an unhealthy environment.
The boss prejudice and cheap
Doesn't pay correct amounts

HORRIBLE DONT APPLY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
2,0
Cult-like experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 28.
Compared to other fast food jobs, most employees are nice. However, the entire job is like a cult. You get in trouble for not saying my pleasure or not being enthusiastic enough. Everyone puts on a fake face to each other and the customers. The customer service is not genuine. Everyone there is related in some way so there is a bit of favoritism there. They also LIE A LOT. I applied for a waitress job at the dwarf house and was told I would start training for that in two weeks after working as a cashier. Two weeks past and I was told I wasn't enthusiastic enough. So I worked harder. Another week past and they just kind of kept quiet. A month went by and I'm still a cashier although I explained that my experience was in serving and not fast food. Excuse after excuse. I later found out that they were desperate for cashiers because people kept quitting. Why not say that in the beginning.
Pro érvek
Free meal and off on sundays
Just about everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive workplace with great ability to be flexible with your work schedule
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, április 26.
As soon as I got out of high school that was my first job, because of how organized and flexible the work scheduling. They had amazing tutors and mentors and even had a whole brand new building dedicated to training the new applicants on what to do and how to act within the place of business. After finishing your training, you are then sent directly to work that next day to start your first day of work. Within the first two weeks you don’t have a outfit (unless they have an extra one in the office) so instead you are to wear a all black polo shirt and some slacks. Furthermore, when ever you get your first check after two weeks they take out a small amount in order to pay for the food handlers certification and your own designated work outfit.
Discount meals, great work scheduling, flexible hours, $10/hr starting pay
Kontra érvek
Raises don’t go off of knowledge, To many employees means they cut your hours, Also no optional or mandatory Overtime it just happens
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I thought it was worth it.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McCalla, AL2019, április 23.
I loved working there, it was fun and fast paced and my relationships with both employees and customers were so wonderful. The operator was kind of a jerk but my other managers were great to work with. Hours were flexible which was a must for me.
Fun atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, discounts fluctuated.
Good coworkers, boring work
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morgantown, WV2019, április 22.
You'll do the same thing over and over again, so it gets boring unless you are a person who likes routine a lot. Most people who work at Chick Fil A are genuinely good people which makes working more enjoyable and a lot of the customers are nice. The worst part of the job is all the cleaning you have to do, especially if you are assigned to dining room. All you will be doing then is sweeping, wiping tables and asking people if they want refills until you are allowed to begin mopping. Chick Fil A is good with working with your schedule and the pay is good, but sometimes you feel like a child because you have to ask before doing anything, like going to the bathroom. Overall, it has it's pros and cons but I definitely feel like it is a temporary job for most.
2,0
Chick Fil A
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, április 22.
A typical day at work was usually cashier and drive through. The hardest part about this job was people assuming things about me that weren't right. The most enjoyable part of this job was the free food. The workplace culture wasn't fun, I feel like I couldn't express myself how I wanted to. But I'm happy I left when I did.
Free Food
okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, április 21.
Chick-Fil-A has a very loving work enviroment most of the time which was my favorite part. I loved building connections with customers. The down side was I feel as if employees aren't paid enough for working in a sometimes very high stress environment.
Fun workplace
Cashier/ Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322182019, április 19.
Managers were great and team members, General Managers are HORRIBLE. Very rude and disrespectful! We were also worked after hours as minors. If you weren't able to work as much as they want they take you off the schedule and give you 1 workday a week to get you to quit instead of firing you. Mostly teenagers but they treat us them horrible and the job comes first before school they could care less. Overall it's a great work environment when the general managers aren't around. Also the Store owner knows what is going on and could care less, he is a very nice guy though.
productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2019, április 18.
very hard to get used to the fast paced place. after awhile it gets easier always talking to customers and helping out and getting the drinks was always fun.
Pretty good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reston, VA2019, április 18.
I think the management at Chick-fil-A was awesome. I loved the location of the store I worked for and the people were amazing. However, my coworkers were pretty stressful and were the reason I left.
front of house
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pflugerville, TX2019, április 17.
Not the best job for me, things werent professional at all. I did learn a lot of things because this was my first ever job. I needed something with more pay and more professional employers
good positive environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar House, UT2019, április 17.
Good management. Easy to become a Trainer, which is both good and bad (lots of the younger kids did it and thought they had authority to boss you around, which they didn't). Not very good pay. Willing to work with your schedule, especially if you're still in school.
Pro érvek
Free meal (under $8) every shift, good management, willing to work with schedule
Kontra érvek
lots of young staff, not picky on who becomes a Trainer
Good for a first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2019, április 17.
I worked at a location. that was inside a mall which is no longer open.

This is a fast food job, so it's going to be fast paced and sometimes stressful, especially during peak hours. The training was pretty thorough though. Id say that if you have to pick a food service job, this is one of the cleanest, best restaurants to work at. You get a free meal for an 8 hour shift.

This company has a much more strict dress code and much higher standards than most fast food places, so keep that in mind. You are required to say "my pleasure" and will get in trouble if you dont say it. There is little to no down time and you are expected to be on your feet cleaning or stocking if you are not helping customers.

They were pretty good about working with my schedule while in was in college. The working environment itself wasnt bad. The environment in a mall store is a little different from a stand alone location that has a drive thru.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, discounts, schedule flexibility, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Fast paced, can be stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van