Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 522 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 092 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love to work for Chick fil A .
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  N/a2018, augusztus 8.
I would love to work for this company . Every Sunday off sounds beautiful. Also I think working as a team member is very awesome. I love working in a fast pace restaurant
No work on Sunday
One day off manitory
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Okay job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Elm, TX2018, augusztus 7.
Chick-fil-A was an okay place to work at, they were busy a lot of the times and sometimes had trouble getting out food under 3:30. Chick-fil-A had no benefits no.
Short breaks, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love eating chic fil a and working at chic fil a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, augusztus 6.
Upon seeing the job opening at chic fil a, I said to myself, wow. Being able to work at chic fil a is a dream come true. I get to eat chic fil a whenever I want to, at work! And I get to say my pleasure whenever people say thank you to me - best part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive ,fun environment. Friendly,generous & understanding people. God fearing people. People of hope &great faith.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2018, augusztus 5.
I had recently been released from incarceration and the owner gave me a chance to prove myself worthy of getting on my feet again. I am very grateful.
Great place to work!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2018, augusztus 4.
I usually would have a fairly fast paced day. I learned a lot of different things, and was taught properly by someone.

The management was really good. they handled things well and worked with my schedule. They gave me the hours i asked for.

The hardest part of the job is how fast paced it can get, but the most enjoyable part of the job is how nice everyone is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are required to do a lot of work for little pay
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, augusztus 3.
It is a good place to work if you like people and don’t value your time pay my seem fair but they really work you hard and require a lot my motto was chick fil a cares about the customers but not employees at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
It’s great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, augusztus 1.
It’s great company to work for they really are the best they take pride in what they do and the managers and people around u really care about you it’s a great job to have
Free lunch
It’s great
good for first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, augusztus 1.
it's fast food so that's pretty much all you need to know. it's extremely fast pace and standards are extremely high as well, sometimes the line for inside will go out the door so if you think you can't handle it then find something else but if you can then you can really do any fast food job
sometimes you'll get "free" food
too fast even for Sonic the Hedgehog
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great first job for high school students.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enid, OK2018, augusztus 1.
Great first job!!! will work with the hours you need. Connie is the best boss ever!!! I definitely would recommend working there for any busy high school students.
free food
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Incredibly Fast paced
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, augusztus 1.
This job is full of excitement from the fast passed job to the lines stretching forever. You have to be quick and learn on the spot. Always be doing something or else the people who are doing something get mad because you aren't
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to have as your first job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2018, július 30.
Chick-Fil-A was my first job while I was in high school and I was very nervous seeing as it was a fast-paced job. I have learned plenty of things that will help me in the future despite a few setbacks. The managers, as well as the workers, were very helpful when I had questions or was in need of some help. The workplace was kept organized and cleaned to the best of its abilities and everyone was friendly to one another to keep Chick-Fil-A working smoothly.
Pro érvek
Free lunches depending on what you get, 30-min breaks, being a team player.
Very fast-paced job
work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vidalia, GA2018, július 30.
It was a great place to work, and everyone there is friendly. But the pay isn't where it's supposed to be, breaks are short. Sometimes they nag you about when you coming back from break when you just got on break.
discounts
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work, just poor management at the time
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, július 28.
I have had wonderful management and I left because of very poor management choices. Overall, it just depends on who is in charge of your store. It is a very positive work environment at times, but be prepared for very busy lunch and dinner hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive fun place to work
Drive Thru Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, július 27.
Everyday at Chickfila when I walk in to work I am in a good mood. It is not a very stressful job if you learn how to do it well. A typical day at work would be just making sure all our guests are happy. Whatever your task is you make sure you do it accurately and fast.
free break food
strain on your body
Fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, július 26.
It's a great workplace with an excellent atmosphere. I was hired as full time and guaranteed at least 30 hours a week, but was only getting scheduled for up to 20 hours a week. They're really flexible with schedules.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a chickfila express
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2018, július 23.
It was honestly the environment of the job, the workers were mean and the management was inappropriate. I didn't hate the worked, but simply couldn't stand the emotional and physical harassment of other workers.
free food
bad workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a taught me well.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  5740 highway 153, hixson2018, július 23.
Over all chick-fil-a was a wonderful learning experience for me. Chick-fil-a was my first job it taught me, great customer service, working at a fast paste, and working with a team.
co-workers, sundays off
Constantly busy, uniforms
Poor managment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, július 23.
Great company and love for helping customers. Great people but poor management!! The management at the Chick Fil A I wrked at was very poor and did not treat its team members well. It was always crowded because they would over hire and have too many people and have to send you home.
not good, wouldn't recommend,
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, július 20.
I was severely underpaid, micromanaged every single day of work, never got any paid time off or sick time off, managers were very verbally and emotionally abusive, had little interest in the well being of employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great First Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, július 20.
If you're between the ages of 14-18 you will find that the company overall is a great first job. They will provide you with the customer experience that will be beneficial to your jobs to come.
no work on sunday
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van