Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Literally The Best Job I've Had
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 17.
I absolutely love working for Chick-fil-A.They Are So Encouraging,Loving,Helpful,and Understanding!This Is A Great First Job To Have For Anyone...They Help Put You In College,Always There When You Need Them,Love To Help People Get To That Next Level,What Can I Say,I Love This Place!!
Great job to start out.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, július 16.
This would be the perfect job for someone fresh out of high. This was my first job and it taught me excellent customer service skills that I still hold onto today. Not a job to survive off of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place and a fun experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, július 16.
A typical day at Chick-fil-a is very busy and fast paced especially if you are working in the drive thru. I learn new things everyday at work about myself, customers, and my co workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who you cannot seem to please or satisfy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great job to start with. While there; I gained outstanding customer service skills, communication skills, listening skills, etc.
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, GA2019, július 16.
Working in the food industry can sometimes be a breeze and sometimes very difficult. I learned to be very humble with each customer and make sure they was pleased with their services each visit.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for high school/college students but good luck
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2019, július 15.
I did enjoy my time at Chick-fil-A it was a great place for me because I was also doing lots of research during my final semester. I greatly enjoyed how easy it was to work with the management on my complex schedule. However, when younger workers are there expect cliques and in my area the clique was three of the leads and a lead's future sister-in-law. They would actively gossip about people that could over hear them, and the team lead actively talked smack about people in the lead group chat. She's also been acting WAY out of what a lead should be doing without being reprimanded all the manager would say "We'll talk to her it will be a great learning experience for her." Nothing ever changed and that restaurant is going to pay for it soon. Customers are starting not to come when the three leads in the clique are working and the actively tell the manager. Also, very qualified people get overlooked constantly because the other leads do not like them. Instead one of the leads' best friends that is just barely graduating high school will get the promotion instead.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, competitive pay, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
they work you to the bone, if the lead doesn't like you you'll know it, no growth potential.
Fast pace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, július 15.
Working at this chic fil-a is a experience in its self the fast pace environment is rewarding when you see the smile on a customers face and the experience that they have.
Chick fil a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2019, július 14.
Chick fil a was by far the best job I had. I loved the environment and the people and I always had a smile on my face. The people always had my back no matter what
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2019, július 14.
Typical day at work was fast paced environment with many busy days
Management was okay, they didn’t provide many working hours for me, so I had to quit the job
The most enjoyable part was working with customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start working
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, július 14.
Need paid time off... Also need tips to become manager. Also very fast paced. Highest paying fast food restaurant. So work hard on everything you do do and you will become great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better for younger people or as a temporary job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, július 13.
Most of the staff is around 14-17 and the benefits/ pay reflect that. There is opportunity to move up if you’re there for a long time. This job is best for younger people or someone looking for a part time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, július 13.
It’s a very fast paced and great work environment. Most people would love working for CFA why because they have great food and they pay well. You learn a lot from working at CFA.
It was alright
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2019, július 11.
There was a lot of favoritism when it came to the managers and workers. Something that I don’t necessarily agree with. Other than that, I did love it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive anf fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, július 11.
for my first job i enjoyed working at chick-fil-a, it was easy even tho it was a fast paced environment, but also a friendly and fun place to work the only thing i didn't like was the pay even tho i worked there for more than a year i was still getting paid minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s fine as a fist time job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, július 11.
It’s fine to work at but management needed to be fixed. It’s good for a fist time job but not for a permanent career. Would recommend learned a lot but wouldn’t work there again
It was okay I guess
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, július 11.
I was always punctual and eager to learn however the training there was done very poorly and the manager definitely had favorites. The hardest part of the job was trying to fit in with the rest of the co-workers as they had their own group and weren't open to newcomers. I enjoyed getting an employee meal sometimes when I didn't have to work until closing. I was taken off the schedule when the manager told me to work the next day despite not being on the schedule for the week. When I told him I had made a commitment that i couldn't get out of a long time ago for that day and that i would not be able to work I was called into the office the following week and told that I was being removed from the schedule permanently.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, great team members and management
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  9707 Quivira Rd, Overland Park, KS 662152019, július 10.
Productive work environment, busy during lunch/dinner hours, great team members, great management, and flexible with hours and lifestyle out of work. Learned a lot from working at Chick-Fil-A
Wonderful time
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perry Hall, MD2019, július 9.
Work at Chick-fil-a was good. It was fast paced, good food, good hours, and really you can't complain. Most team members were teenagers in high school, but there was no boundary to who could work, they were very strong on equality. Id 10/10 recommend CFA to anyone in high school, but if you need it as a legitimate source of income, two jobs are recommended.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful owner makes the job worse
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Viera, FL2019, július 9.
The owner, which you can google, is awful. He only cares about money and not his employees. Not to mention no one caring about minors there. Constantly over worked, bathroom breaks are a sin, and sitting down at all is even worse.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Literally everything but the free meal
Its a nice place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wake Forest, NC2019, július 7.
I haven't worked yet but I hope I get the job. It seems fun to work here. When it comes to lunch time or the afternoon it looks hard to work because it get full.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful and low paid but great coworkers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magnolia, TX2019, július 7.
Everyday you deal with frustrating customers but the team members who you work with makes it better. Each person does their share of work or is penalized. Gotta make sure to follow rules to the dot! I was never written up and always was early to my shifts for good measure.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van