Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 402 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
N/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2019, december 27.
Chick-Fil-A was a great first job and was a nice environment to work in. The people and atmosphere was positive and comfortable to work in. The food overall was the best thing!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great atmosphere and great first working experience with a great team
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Hill, MD2019, december 27.
Got trained for a week. Worked there for a little over 2 years. Worked cash register, window, outside drive-thru. Came to work everyday and did my best work and did what I was told and was flexible with hours. Was a great co-worker taking advices from my team members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2019, december 27.
coworkers here are what really make the place great. They are so nice and attentive, they always make sure you’re having a good time without being too cheesy.
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2019, december 24.
Being that this was my first job, I thought it was a great experience to dip my feet in the workforce. All the employees were nice and I still say to this day " it's my pleasure" lol
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and professional at all times. The mangers and crew member are welcoming and fun to work with.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 24.
Chick-fil-A was a productive environment. with a amazing crew members and mangers. I learned the importance's of team work and understand costumers. I also learned how to work under pressure and multitasking.
Working at Chick-Fil-A
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, december 23.
It’s wasn’t a bad job for say but some of the team members there did not know what they were doing. The management there was putting me in situations where I would not like to be if that makes any sense and they were not able to work around me being court ordered to go to my dads house in Baton Rouge every other weekend. Overall though Chick-Fil-A did do a good job introducing me to the work force and prepared me for other jobs to come.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with friendly employees.
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2019, december 22.
Team members were very hands on and were always around to help and assist employees and costumes when needed. Managers were always available to work out scheduling and payments among employees.
3,0
Don’t really like it
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2019, december 22.
Not bad pay, owner is kinda mean though. People I work with are friendly but customer can be awful. Good place to work if you can handle rude customers and super boring shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are fast about getting your food to you. The food is very good.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurinburg, NC2019, december 22.
They greet you very well and have nice pleasures. They are a fast food restaurant. Their employees are very nice and they respect you. They do their job as fast as they can.
Needs improvement
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, december 21.
Management needs a lot of work! Some employees are allowed to talk and not work while others are working. When making complaints, nothing gets corrected. Sometimes it is a pleasant workplace, most times its stressful due to others not pulling their weight.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cairo, ON2019, december 20.
Alot of responsibilities to take but overall a good and successful experience I benefited from it a-lot and gain a lot of sales and communication skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Okay job to have
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 20.
I liked the job at first then they asked if we can fill out a survey stating that Hispanic and African American people worked there then shortly after I was fired for an attitude which I never had it was hard to understand why I was fired but I liked the experience of working with the team members
3,0
cool
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, december 19.
I absolutely loved the environment and their flexibility but the pay wasn’t what I was looking for. The people were kind and the management was understanding. It’s a great place to work and the hiring process is easy and fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good way to figure out where you're going.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, december 16.
For me it is not a "forever job" personally I am burnt out not from the company itself, but from some of the people who work there who have made working there hard for me.
Great Job
Drive Thru Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, december 15.
This job is a good one. If you can take some extreme temperatures and don't mind stress, you'll thrive here. Its a family on its own, even with the guests, whom they really care about.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a wonderful company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2019, december 15.
Chick-fil-a was a wonderful company to work for. They took well of there employees, worked well with younger people to be able to handle going to school and being able to work
Engaging and Challenging Work
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2019, december 14.
This is one of the best places you can go to work for a minimum wage job. The benefits of this job far outweigh any other benefits that one could achieve.
What I learn
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, december 10.
Always learn patience with people and understand clean up quick and be on time because that’s what matter the most always come dressed up and happy respectful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great place to learn about leadership.
Assistant Coordinator of drive thru (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 9.
Chick-fil-a is a great place to learn about leadership and customer service. In the time I’ve been here, I have learned to be a better leader and role model to my staff. It’s a fun and exciting job to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very demanding of your time
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, december 8.
Management was very poor, they worked you into the ground and never let you have time off. I was 15 (the youngest age you could work) and they refused to let me vacation with my family.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van