Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 413 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 148 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced stressful workplace
CASHIER/PART-TIME (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD 208172018, május 14.
A typical day would be ringing up customers, bagging orders, making drinks and many other duties. Other duties included mopping floor stocking items such as sauces and cups. I learned customer service skills how to properly solve situations in a restaurant setting as opposed to retail. Management was very hard on us they did not care about days off requested 2 weeks in advance (as we were supposed to do). The culture of the workplace was very fast paced. Hardest part was multitasking with crowds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 14.
I went in on order taking in the drive thru ... Quickly learned front cash.. Move to the back on sandwich making and frying chicken at the same time also learned to juice lemons in one day .... I honestly love the way they move you around to get you familiar with the store ... To me that means they're setting you up for management... Working here was great
It’s fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, SC2018, május 12.
It’s really not A fun job then again it is , it’s very respectful in that place no disrespect to any customers you might have some days where the attitude is burble but that don’t show it
Free lunches, very respectful
Kontra érvek
Can’t have nails picrings really nuthin
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very fast-paced job!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, május 11.
The job is really great! Working a Chik fil a definitely teaches you how to manage money, be responsible, and become a multi-tasker who deals with everything. Being a cashier there was fun!
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the greatest places for people to start work or as a career.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 8.
Chick-fil-A has a great reputation for serving customers, and that is not lost in the training and management. They truly care about their customers' experience and want all employees to have that same care.

This was one of my first real jobs, and I definitely matured through my work here!
its okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 8.
working at chick fil a was okay it was in a school so I don't have that many concerns its just that it would get really busy but the customers was really friendly.
Fast Paced and Stressful Work Environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, május 7.
Everyone enjoys going to eat at chick-fil-a and it is a great company for a first job. But like any first job, especially fast-food it can lose is excitement. Great community of employees but would recommend to be able to handle stress and be ready for inconsistent hours every once in a while.
Free Meal
Flexible and Challenging work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2018, május 6.
Chick-fil-A is a great place for students to work and can work around school schedules with ease. Great atmosphere but high paced and definitely challenging.
One Free Meal per shift
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive first job to have
North Carolina - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, május 6.
I was a cashier, so my duties were to take customers orders, bag their orders, and restock inventory. We were always kept busy there and never didn't have anything to do.
free lunch
short break
Fast paced job environment
Drive Thru Attendant, Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, május 5.
Very fast paced job environment with room for advancing job title and pay. Can be very stressful but worth it once you get the swing of things. Make lifelong friendships with your fellow staff and valued customers (especially the raving fans).
Pro érvek
Depending on sales you can get half off your break or full break free, very good pay
Kontra érvek
Only get a break if you work at least 7hrs, schedules fixed if you can’t find replacement you must come in unless emergency, if your cash drawer is short you have to pay shortage out of pocket, they do not pay for your gas unless you have to pick up something from store first, have to wash cow costume yourself, don’t get off on time
Not enough pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 3.
Always busy, honestly to be that busy deserves more money . 8.50 just isn’t enough to pay your bills with, so if you have bills this is not the job for u
Sunday off
Poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
cashiering
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2018, május 2.
chickfila is a great company to start with to learn community service it gives you alot of challenges that will help you stregnthen youtr abilitys. i enjoyed working here the crew was good even though managment was pretty tricky to deal with.
costumer service
managers
Quick Paced
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, május 1.
Everything is quick paced here, so it makes the time fly. However depending on your management, the day will not be enjoyable at all. Work hard however and most definitely will reap the benefits of promotion and raises.
Great First Job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 1.
I came to chick-fil-a searching for first job experience most places wouldn't grant me. To get in the location I'm currently working at you must pass a series of extensive interviews but after that, it's pretty solid work. Just don't expect advancement from the restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent starting place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, április 30.
The people are good to work with. The management has everything on lock. The only real downfalls I can think of are the tightly locked down schedules and the lack of pay for amount of work.
Fixed Schedule
Good first job
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, április 30.
Chick-fil-A was my first job. I was apart of the grand opening team for my store. I learned how to handle money, customer issues, and general customer service.
Friendly environment!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2018, április 30.
Chick fil a was my first job and I couldn’t have asked for a better one! I loved working there. It could get stressful at time when we were busy but it wasnt too bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and great management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, április 29.
Great place to work. Worked there while I was in high school. Enjoyed the customers and the management. They made working there fun and amazing! Low pay but great place to work.
Pro érvek
Half off food while working
Low pay and no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced high intensity work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lauderhill, FL2018, április 28.
My typical work day started with opening the store, it was good because it was kind-of a wakeup time for me because, started at 5:30 is kind-of early. Breakfast rush starts about 8:00 and lasts till about 10:30 when breakfast ended. Lunch starts to pick up about 11:00 until about 2:00-3:00 and the time inbetween is all about restocking and making sure everything is full for the next rush, breaks usually start about 8:00 if you opened and usually their stoped by 11:00 then breaks start again about 5:00 and the breaks are either you take them in the order you clocked in at or you miss out on them
The management was good although everyone seems to be semi-independent so you don't tend to rely on them much other than dealing with difficult customers.
The hardest part of the job to be honest is initially learning the register and all the hundreds of changes someone can possibly do to a sandwich but once you learn that it becomes a lot easier but its not for everyone, I ended up coming in contact with about 400+ guests on a daily basis if I was working in the drive through.
The guests are sometimes the most enjoyable part of the job but also sometimes the most frustrating, we have dozens of daily guests, you learn their names, their orders and even what time they usually come in to get their food.
One thing to keep in mind is different operators run their Chik-Fil-A differently so if your looking at applying. Its a fun job if your willing to put in the work to learn all the nuance of the job so enjoy if you are willing to put in the work
50% off meals
30 min breaks early in the shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, április 27.
Very friendly and helpful and wanting to reach out to others. Always checking on guest and making sure everywhere is clean at all times. Very friendly environment for family and kids.
Free entrees
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van