Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work at.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2019, július 26.
Most of the management are very easy to get along with. If you do what you're told and do what you're supposed to, you will do well. You do/need to be personable though.
Pro érvek
Some times you get your meals free (depending on the manager)
Kontra érvek
Have to park across the street if you drive yourself to work.
3,0
Unfriendly
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, július 26.
Unfortunately I wouldn’t work here , you have to be a kiss a** to get by, the management absolutely hates when you speak your mind. I never felt like myself working here.
Hire Me
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 26.
Working at Chick-fil-A showed me team work. They also taught me how to work at at fast pace. They had a great atmosphere an the team members where very nice an very great at team work .
2,0
Poor management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, július 25.
Director of operations is not very professional, he needs to be replace ... employees leave because the bad management. There is only one good manager.. but shift manager also needs to be replace .. lack of professionalism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job to work at.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, július 24.
Chic fil a teaches you about leadership, being respectful, and handling responsibilities in the right way. It will definitely help you in the real world.
Fun Place to Work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, július 24.
Fun place to work with an amazing environment that is beneficial to the youth of today looking to get a start in the workforce. Work can hard but rewards outweigh.
Good First Job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2019, július 24.
Chick-Fil-A tries their best to take care of their employees. Hours are generally based on performance. Shifts are long and often stressful. No tips received, but a good place to grow.
Good place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2019, július 24.
Working at chick fil a gave me a lot of opportunities I met new people and became part of a family. Everyone works as a team. And “team work makes the dream work” everyone there was friendly and very open. Every thing is fast paced so you if you want to work there you have to be able to work at a fast pace without stressing and always keeping a smile on your face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
best fast food place to work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, július 22.
cashier/ drive through at Chickfila
good environment
cleanest place ive ever worked at
you got to write out when you wanted to work, if you put you didnt want to work on a certain day they would 100% not schedule you
free meal on shift- 30 min break
Overall good job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2019, július 22.
The customers make it worth staying. The pay isn’t livable and it’s hard to move up. I enjoy the parties that we have and the opportunity to get college paid for.
Very challenging job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, IN2019, július 22.
Definitely a great starter job in my opinion the atmosphere is wonderful however customer can be rude at times it’s important to strive for fast consistent service at this food chain
Warmness of staff
Customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a has an exceptional work enviroment but lacks in it's average starting pay and frequentcy of pay raises for minors under the age of 16.
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, július 21.
Chick fil a has an extremely positive work environment with often an easy to work with staff and kind and understanding management. This company also has provided room for future opportunities but lacks in the competitive hourly pay and amount of raises for minors under the age of sixteen. I have been working there for about 10 months now and have been making $7.50 an hour the entire time. Through this time I have turned from 14 to 15 years old and not received any raise in pay at all making my salary completely not at all competitive with that of similar business chains. In fact, when I reached out to one of the highest members of my store's management to ask for a raise I was simply ignored and have not heard anything of that matter since then.
2,0
Unhealthy environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2019, július 19.
The managers are constantly changing the rules and there's too many managers on per shift. There's no clear answer to who's in charge for the shift. Most of the crew are friendly, but they are very clicky. They expect the crew to be outside on iPads taking orders in extreme weather conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive, fast-paced place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, július 19.
With excellent leadership, this is a wonderful job for high-school/college kids. If you work hard, you can climb the ladder easily. I worked at 4 locations and they were all good to work for!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL2019, július 19.
Overall it is a good place to work. Depending on the location and people who run the store, you can get discounts or get your meal completely free!(only when working) If you choose to work full-time it can be very strenuous and you may be on your feet for hours at a time. Again, depending on the location and management they may need different things.
Productive and Satisfying Workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, július 18.
I started out with not knowing anyone in the area and left knowing many great people and new friends. It was always great to have daily or weekly regulars and made it feel like home to them.
Good Environment and Fair
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, július 18.
I overall like working at my chick fil a. I enjoyed being at the front counter and serving guests and working dining room wasn't bad but I always found myself working where I didnt want to but I was able to deal with it.
Great work culture
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, július 18.
Chick Fil A is a great place to work, and the work culture will kind of spoil you for working anywhere else. If you ever decide you want to quit to work somewhere else, however, they will not hire you back.
Meal Allowance
Kontra érvek
Always smell like delicious chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s pretty decent. Some days are tougher than the rest, other days are smooth sailing.
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, július 18.
Everyday was different from the rest. Some days went by smooth and you can get people out quickly. Other days were tough when you have 3 buses outside.
Loved it there!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, július 18.
I started working at cfa while in high school and I loved it! Managers were very nice and friendly. The only thing I didn’t like was that the co manager had favorites and wouldn’t talk to me or anything but that was about it! LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE JOB!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van