Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 351 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 566 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not that great
Cashier/Window/Headset (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delran, NJ2018, április 11.
Depends on location, every owner is different. Try someplace less fast paced and youll be less stress, perks to that though is that youre never bored. It is difficult having a customer scream at you and you can only say my pleasure back to them.
i enjoyed working here
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, április 9.
over all i enjoyed working here, it was my job while i was in high school and i quit once i went to collage. its a good first job and the management worked with you pretty well on your schedule as i played a high school sport and had to keep up with all my work and couldn't always work really late
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, április 7.
Was the best working experience of my life. Everyone is polite. They train you. They actually care about you. They work environment is so friendly and clean. Nobody stands around doing nothing everyone be working.
Friendly Environment
Kontra érvek
No Free Lunch ( 50% discount)
Worst manager ever!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI 480842018, április 7.
one of the worst managers I've EVER worked for! Does NOT care for his employees at all! As long as you are making him money that's all he cares about! save yourself your time and do NOT work for him!
Pro érvek
Free Lunch when Manager decides you can have one!
Kontra érvek
when you dont get your break, or free lunch, or bathroom breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
No Comment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conyers, GA2018, április 7.
Chickfila use to be a nice company to work for. Now they are only worried about money and labor. They don't care about the people who bust their behinds. They only care about themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pacing job, very nice environment.
Cashier, hospitality and other (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 6.
A day at chick fil a is a very busy day and in a nice environment, fun to work with coworkers and interacting with customers. At chick fil a, I have learned quite a few things such as, speaking in an enthusiastic language, respecting others, I've learned to work in a very fast pace.
Physical and fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, április 6.
Chick Fil A was a wonderful summer job! It was more physical than I expected but the managers were understanding of my health issues and kind when I needed sick days off. I got paid fairly well for not having had previous fast food experience. Would have preferred direct deposit to having to go to the store to get my checks on pay day. Hours were flexible, almost to a fault. Some coworkers complained about not getting enough hours, but I usually got what I needed. There were several regular customers who were loved by the staff and loved us back in return. Great experience all around.
Pro érvek
Food discount all the time, free break meals, flexible
Understaffed, quick paced
It was okay.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, április 6.
The manager was just bad to me at the time i was working there. that made me want to leave and that's the main reason i didn't like it and I had to leave at the time.
long breal
Long Break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Homewood, AL2018, április 4.
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work at. As long as you have a positive attitude and a smile you're good to go! The hardest part was making sure to keep up with everything and always move as quick as possible, but not too fast to where you may mess up. The most enjoyable part is seeing the joy in cutomers' faces when you've exibited such kindness to them. The management at my particular store was fairly cool.
Free lunches
breaks too early sometimes
Stressful but fun
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2018, április 4.
Our managers are fantastic, as well as our team. On a typical day, you take orders and run meals. Working headset is a challenge because you not only have to take orders, but you make the beverages at the same time, and its exciting but a challenge. It is a welcoming place to be.
Treatment
Ownership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to have Sundays off!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2018, április 3.
85% of the reason I worked at Chick-fil-A was so that I'd have every Sunday off. There is a great sense of team work at Chick-fil-A. They hire very upbeat people.
Pro érvek
Some offer free lunches and some give other discounts.
very high paced
N/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, április 2.
Chick-fil-A was my first job at 15 it was very exciting in fun also teaches everyone and anyone who walks through the doors manners, also it’s just a wonderful job
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace enviorment managed by determined leaders
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, április 2.
Chick-fil-a is a job that not only builds skill, but character. The job itself can be very overwhelming and stressful at times, however you a taught how to handle the intense situations properly.
discount
constantly busy
Good job for teens
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2018, március 31.
This is a good job for teenagers, especially during the summer. This is not a good job for adults. They dont pay well enough to provide for a decent household. It is a great job, team members are nice, but the management is RIDICULOUS. They tried making me work school hours, so I had to let the job go.
Wonderful experience
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cordele, GA2018, március 31.
This was the best job I ever had. They screwed me over in the end but it was still a great opportunity. I'd advise everybody to work here if they get the opportunity.
Break food
Lunch rush
Great Work Experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2018, március 30.
This was a great work experience for me. I was in college at the time. The place was close to school and they worked around my class schedule. There was great team work and I learned a few work related skills by being there.
Don’t recommend!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, március 28.
I would not recommend this job to someone else! Ever since they got a new owner, it’s gone down hill. They don’t schedule right and when you ask for more hours, it’s like it went in one ear and out the other. They are constantly changing the way the restaurant runs. Overall, even with the old owner; they showed little to no sympathy of you being sick or having family problems! They give you breaks super early, after being there for 1 1/2 or 2 hours you go on break. Therefore, leaving you a long shift ahead of you. The management they keep bringing in is awful, half of them don’t even know how to do their jobs. There is honestly nothing great about working here.
Pro érvek
Free meals & having sundays off
Everything I wrote down
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great stepping stone.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2018, március 27.
A great job for high school age or someone who just needs a temporary spot. Not necessarily for everyone as it is fairly strict. Great option to boost skills to move forward in life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA restaurant located at The College Football Hall of Fame and CNN Center.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, március 27.
This CFA was typically busy, especially on the weekends. Typical customers would be people staying at hotels in the area, Centennial Park visitors, Hall of Fame visitors, CNN Center tourists, or Philips Arena visitors.
Free lunch, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Poor management (at this location), hard to access parking
positive work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, március 27.
Good place to work, good working rapport with co-workers. helping customers is most rewarding part of job. The hardest part of job is not being able to get to know co-workers better.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van