Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 210 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, január 10.
This was only my second job in the food industry at the time. I was about 16. At 16 it was a stable and sufficient job. I made good money and learned a lot. It molded my work ethic and made me a better employee. Overall this is a great place to work, some people even have full blown out careers in their adult years. They offer room for career advancement and good benefits.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
I didn’t experience anything negative
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2018, január 9.
I love working at Chick-fil-a. Employees were treated fairly and the work place was enjoyable. Pay was fair. Hours were reasonable. Company was run efficiently and professionally.
Chick-fil-a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, január 8.
working at chick-fil-a was the most horrible experience of my life. The team didn't work together at all, the boss was scary and always wanted to do everything himself and when we tried to help him he would yell at us cause everything we did was always wrong, and the customers were terrible. I would never work here again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Friendly Family Oriented
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2018, január 8.
Work went by fast & Smooth, the people you are working with are helpful and getting to the same goal as you in the work space Which is getting the customer along with there day happy fast and ready to eat! I can honestly say my experience at Chick-fil-a I was delighted to attend work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with great managers but a stressful work environment
Drive Thru Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2018, január 8.
Friendly, cooperative Team Leaders, but the job is always stressful just because of the volume of people we serve in a day. Each Operator decides their pay so I can say that where I worked the pay was fair but I can't say about other places.
Example: A day at Chick-fil-A
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2018, január 8.
A typical day at work would be a slower shift during morning hours 6:30 AM- 10:30AM and then from 11:00AM- 2:00PM it would be rush hour and you’d be super busy, you learn how to make sure the guest has an outstanding customer service experience.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, being closed on sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok but the managers definitely will look down on you
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 4.
The job is not terrible but requires you to go above and beyond with customer service for the same payment as any other fast food job. The job will definitely teach you great customer services skills and will offer you a free meal per shift. its an ok temporary job.
free lunch
very upbeat personailties
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harvey, LA2018, január 4.
loved working there but not enough more was only making minium wage. i could afford to even pay half of my student loans off. Also they diserminate LGBT
Awesome
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2018, január 4.
I loved the environment and it was absolutely a great place to work. Good management and good employees! 10/10 would recommend it to anyone! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, január 3.
At first it seemed ok then they treat you like you dont know anything they barely gave me hours and 1 week I didn't have any hours. Some managers were rude and had anger issues.
75% off of food
Not enough hours
Good first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, január 3.
Started at Chick-fil-A when I was 16 and have no regrets about it. They focus heavily on customer service, which is incredibly beneficial in later job opportunities. While I don’t agree with the company’s faith based values, it was a good stepping stone for my future career moves.
Discounts, good training
Crazy guests
ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2018, január 1.
Mornongs are slow especially in the summer. I learned that this job is really meant for a people person, which i am not. The managers are realitively nice. Everyone is nice and helpful. The hardest part of the jobe is keeping up with the lunch rush. The most enjoyable part of the job is being treated like family.
Job satisfaction
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pooler, GA2017, december 31.
It is a very busy atmosphere and sometimes the hours would be late for high school students and would conflict with being able to do homework on days that I was scheduled to work. Overall it was a decent place to work though.
Food
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2017, december 28.
If you like food and you are willing to deal with customers made about food then this is your place to be, also it’s fun to see the children happy about there toys and things
Coworker
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive establishment that strives for excellent customer service
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 28.
I enjoy working at Chick-Fil-A. I love working and being able to interact with the customers. A typical day at Chick-Fil-A is clocking in and going to your set position for your shift. Normally I would do Ipos which is the outdoors iPad service. It's a service that Chick-Fil-A offers to make the guest feel welcomed and to give the best customer service. If I wasn't on Ipos I would be working front counter, this is when you welcome guest and take orders. I have also learned how to work the headset and bag food. I have been fortunate enough to work at Chick-Fil-A for a year and I love the experience and professionalism that I have developed. However, shifts would be difficult to get through at times because the managers were my peers and people close to my age. The maturity needed to run a shift properly wasn't there. Every employee also had the responsibility to clean their stations and help contribute to the process of closing the store and preparing for the next day.
Pro érvek
Free meal under seven dollars for employees how have been working for a year
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Unprofessional management at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and amazing first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2017, december 28.
amazing first job managers are loving and caring schedule is very flexible, adjusting to school life. pay is great for first job generally starting at 9.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great first job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delaware County, PA2017, december 27.
Chick Fil La is a great first high school job for anyone who wants something to start. They really teach the lifestyle of a working part time student but can be sometimes unreasonable with shifts and hours during the school ear if you are still attending. school.
Free meals
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Decent coworkers, awful job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, GA2017, december 26.
Maybe I'm just not cut out for the quick paced environment of a fast food restaurant but the influx of customers vs the minimal amount of workers made this job quite dreadful. However most of the people who work there are splendid individuals.
Fast pace job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, december 26.
It was a good first job just a little stressful but fun after you get the hang of it. This job required you to multi-task have good customer service and to be a fast learner.
Good First Job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2017, december 24.
This was my first step in fast food and I definitely enjoyed it at first but afterward it was obvious that the management was not good they were not efficient.
Employee meal
Kontra érvek
you have to take orders in the cold and no jackets or coats are provided
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés