Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 007 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 222 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Cashier
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, VA2019, május 17.
We provide excellent customer service to anybody who comes into the restaurant. We strive to make your meal and your stay as pleasant and as excellent as we can. Your happiness is our pleasure.
A Chick-fil-a cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, május 17.
A typical day at work includes taking customers orders and making drinks for their meals. During the summer cashiers also had to go outside to take drive-thru orders; especially during the lunch rush, sometimes in 90-degree weather. The management at the location I worked at was very poor and employees quit frequently due to a hostile work environment.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Okay for a first job
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, május 16.
The job is great but I do not feel appreciated as a worker and have been working for this company for 2 years and have not been offered a raise yet. The amount of work I put into this job and the amount of pay I receive does not match.
Free break food
Pay
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, május 16.
Chick-Fil-A is an incredible company to work for. The job itself is quick paced, and very community oriented, but incredibly rewarding. It gives you a broader look at the community around you and a chance to develop relationships with those around you while learning life long skills and job experience.
Working There
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2019, május 15.
I'm a former full time cashier at Chick-Fil-A. The environment and employees along with the managers there are really nice and friends. They're really helpful, as well. I've only worked there for a short amount of time and I loved the experience given to me. The food was also delicious and breaks were long enough for me to relax. I recommend working here whether you have experience or not.
Pro érvek
Free paid lunch break, nice and friendly employees, amazing and communication with management, safe environment, and everything else.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes some mean customers here and there
Good Starting Job
Drive-Thru Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2019, május 15.
It is a good first job and will teach you communication skills, multitasking skills, and patience. If you work well, you will do well. They also pay more now than when I worked there.
Chick fil a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery County, PA2019, május 15.
I really enjoy working at chick fil a because we all look at each other as a family. Also Chick fil a is ran so much different form other fast food places and I how we stand out. I love the chick fil a culture and I am proud to represent such good brand. Although it's just a fast food place, working there taught me a lot about customer experience and the importance of food safety. Overall I really enjoy Chick fil a and would surly recommend for people to work there.
Positive attitudes all around
extremely long lines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad local management
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, május 14.
The employees are very nice and will help you with your work as a team should. The management however is quick to write people up for being tardy more than three minutes for problems that were directly not your fault. Local management really depends on which store you work at, therefore make sure to meet all of the managers before agreeing to work there.
Free food
Breaks aren’t guaranteed.
chickfila
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, TX 760632019, május 14.
management is normally great but they will hire someone who was a manager somewhere else and when they get here they don't know how to do anything. There is always people laughing.
free lunches, always fun
fast past
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, but bad pay and poor management.
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK 741332019, május 13.
I began working at Chick-fil-A in 2017. It was my first job, and I enjoyed my 6 months of training. They claim to give $0.50 raises each year, but this never happened. The managers were never in a good mood and pushed their responsibilities into employees because they were always having parties in their office. Hours offered are limited and they aren’t incredibly inflexible with scheduling.
Pro érvek
Free meals on days worked, 50% for you and direct family.
Kontra érvek
Rare breaks, bad pay, bad management, inflexible scheduling.
Very quick paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, május 13.
I did not mind working at Chick-fil-a however shift managers were not the most kind or lifegiving. It was a very quick paced job which made it stressful at times.
Fun and welcoming environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 12.
It can be very fast paced at times when it is busy but overall it is a great place to work. Friendships will be formed and social skills will be gained.
Pro érvek
Free food when you work, flexible hours
workplace and schedule
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2019, május 10.
The environment at Chick Fil A was always very stressful and fast-paced. After school, I would go work and once I got home (which was around 1 am) I did not have the sufficient energy to begin my homework, therefore I was not keeping up with school as I hoped to.
Pro érvek
discounts on food only on break
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers are nice to work with
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA 905042019, május 8.
This is an okay job, I would not recommend working at this location, but to just have a job this is OK, I have been unfairly picked on in certain situations that my co workers who have been in similar situations have not. I did not receive materials promised to me like a long sleeve work shirt, and the work shirt that I did receive was NOT new out the packaging, OR clean, I received a dirty work uniform shirt, that I had to wash before my first shift.
Free Lunch under $8
Kontra érvek
Shortest breaks imaginable, managers are unprofessional, and inconsiderate
fun workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, május 8.
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work. It teaches how to work quickly, teamwork, it's a great first job and it could easily be made into a full- time job.
Pro érvek
One free employee meal for each shift
Kontra érvek
Some guest interactions, unfair pay and hours sometimes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible in every possible way.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mandeville, LA2019, május 7.
I previously worked at chick fil a for a year, and i made minimum wage that whole time, despite being a good employee, working every week, and never missing work. I never got a raise. BUT i soon found out after quitting that one of my friends just started working there about 3 weeks ago, and before he even started working, they told him he'd be getting paid $8.20 an hour. Mind that we had the same role/position and responsibilities. Not only unfair pay, but the managers are extremely rude and demanding. They have no respect for people with lower positions whatsoever. We also do not get free food, or discounts when we're not working, we only get 1/2 off only when we are actively working. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
pretty much everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Healthy and positive environment and family mindset
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2019, május 6.
I enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-a. My boss was so encouraging and was an amazing owner/operater. There are spaces to move up, but time limits to adhere to before advancement. Very understanding about illness and emergencies. Very kind and good Christian bosses at the location I worked at.
Pro érvek
Discount on lunch, free entree for specific number of hours worked and free food on a sliding scale
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2019, május 5.
Horrible work place.
Don't apply, it is an unhealthy environment.
The boss prejudice and cheap
Doesn't pay correct amounts

HORRIBLE DONT APPLY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
2,0
Cult-like experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 28.
Compared to other fast food jobs, most employees are nice. However, the entire job is like a cult. You get in trouble for not saying my pleasure or not being enthusiastic enough. Everyone puts on a fake face to each other and the customers. The customer service is not genuine. Everyone there is related in some way so there is a bit of favoritism there. They also LIE A LOT. I applied for a waitress job at the dwarf house and was told I would start training for that in two weeks after working as a cashier. Two weeks past and I was told I wasn't enthusiastic enough. So I worked harder. Another week past and they just kind of kept quiet. A month went by and I'm still a cashier although I explained that my experience was in serving and not fast food. Excuse after excuse. I later found out that they were desperate for cashiers because people kept quitting. Why not say that in the beginning.
Pro érvek
Free meal and off on sundays
Just about everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive workplace with great ability to be flexible with your work schedule
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, április 26.
As soon as I got out of high school that was my first job, because of how organized and flexible the work scheduling. They had amazing tutors and mentors and even had a whole brand new building dedicated to training the new applicants on what to do and how to act within the place of business. After finishing your training, you are then sent directly to work that next day to start your first day of work. Within the first two weeks you don’t have a outfit (unless they have an extra one in the office) so instead you are to wear a all black polo shirt and some slacks. Furthermore, when ever you get your first check after two weeks they take out a small amount in order to pay for the food handlers certification and your own designated work outfit.
Discount meals, great work scheduling, flexible hours, $10/hr starting pay
Kontra érvek
Raises don’t go off of knowledge, To many employees means they cut your hours, Also no optional or mandatory Overtime it just happens
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van