Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 487 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 829 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a chickfila express
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2018, július 23.
It was honestly the environment of the job, the workers were mean and the management was inappropriate. I didn't hate the worked, but simply couldn't stand the emotional and physical harassment of other workers.
free food
bad workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a taught me well.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  5740 highway 153, hixson2018, július 23.
Over all chick-fil-a was a wonderful learning experience for me. Chick-fil-a was my first job it taught me, great customer service, working at a fast paste, and working with a team.
co-workers, sundays off
Constantly busy, uniforms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Poor managment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, július 23.
Great company and love for helping customers. Great people but poor management!! The management at the Chick Fil A I wrked at was very poor and did not treat its team members well. It was always crowded because they would over hire and have too many people and have to send you home.
not good, wouldn't recommend,
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, július 20.
I was severely underpaid, micromanaged every single day of work, never got any paid time off or sick time off, managers were very verbally and emotionally abusive, had little interest in the well being of employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great First Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, július 20.
If you're between the ages of 14-18 you will find that the company overall is a great first job. They will provide you with the customer experience that will be beneficial to your jobs to come.
no work on sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect job to grow with
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Germantown, TN2018, július 19.
This job was the best job I've ever had and if I could I'd go back. The people there are like family. Management understands life happens and wants to make sure you're ok. They make the schedule to fit your life and half off on food
Good summer job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 18.
It's a pretty good job for a high school student, but the hours probably won't be amazing and you sort of just have to roll with the punches depending on who's managing that day. A good first-time job and offers above minimum wage starting pay. CFA is a fantastic company, but the Carowinds location is an acquired taste for some.
Pro érvek
free food, good starting pay, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
conflicted managers, low hours, favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Working here was great
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, július 17.
Chick fil a was a great company to work for. The only problem was management. Felt like the place could've shut down at any moment. Pay wasn't the best atmosphere was great.
Fast!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, július 16.
You have to be quick on your feet. You need to be able to multitask and be prepared for anything. You will deal with type of customers and be prepared for any changes made regarding food.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, eat good food
Kontra érvek
Fast pace, stressful, same food everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could not support myself and Child
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nazareth, PA2018, július 13.
The work was easy and the guest were great. The hours not so much I was only working maybe 17 hours every two weeks i begged for more hours but were not given so i had to take a job elsewhere. overall the job itself was lovely just not the hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very good place
Drive Thru Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2018, július 12.
A very good place, always wanted to work more hours then i was scheduled to work. Loved coming in and working. The environment was good and very organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
real nice place to work management very fair
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2018, július 10.
Chic fila is a fair place to work in Cheyenne very good people good management there are all ages and mostly everyone was treated the same when I worked there.
Pro érvek
free employee meals after alloted hours per day
Kontra érvek
some of the younger set, mostly highschool boys took advantage of managements, genorosity and didnt always do all that they could to help/
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 10.
I had a great experience while working there. How it's important learning new things that I never knew. How it's so important give the customers happy and peaceful time. They but the customers first.
free meals, discounts
Free food
Not as good as it seems
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorba Linda, CA2018, július 8.
They have the weirdest rules. They scheduled me to be only dining room during lunch hours with no help. There were many days when I got not breaks or lunch. Not only that, I hate the fact that a restaurant would sen their employees, who handle food all day, to clean both the men and the woman bathrooms. There was a lot of work to do. Each manager would tell me to do one thing, then another would yell at me to do something else. There was no winning at this job. Needless to say, I quit because the stress was actually making me sick.
Pro érvek
One free meal if you have a shift that day
Kontra érvek
Clean toilets, tables, and kids messes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive learning environment
hospitality, cashier, counter, drive-thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 8.
Walk in to work with a big smile on my face. Ready to serve the next guest. Taking orders while making sure each customer gets their meal in time and accurately! Multi-tasking is a huge part of this job. Being able to take an order on headset while preparing beverages or our delicious, hand-spun, milkshakes.
Pro érvek
Free meal up to 6.50 whenever I work, Get to make personal connections, Learn about accuracy and punctuality.
No benefits, poor staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast and Friendly
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2018, július 7.
Very fast paced work environment but definitely a fun work environment with great co-workers. They set goals but makes the day fun and easy goings. Would definitely recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job while in school
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, július 6.
Chick Fil A has been an amazing company to work for, especially while in school. The managers have worked around my hectic school schedule and still made sure I got enough hours or helped me to cover shifts if something came up last minute. After working here for 3 years I feel like my coworkers have become my family.
free meals, flexible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun place to work at
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casselberry, FL2018, július 6.
It was a great place to work at. Amazing customers and loved creating connections with them. Co-workers and managers were not too mature. Personally, I was never put on anything other than registers for no reason other than certain people wanting to talk to friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fast pace workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2018, július 5.
•fast pace
•management was poor
•typical day at work was having rush hour everyday
•I learned to take orders and payments quick
•the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people
Great place to work!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2018, július 3.
The environment is face paced. I loved the connections you make with customers and coworkers.Chick-Fil-A has the opportunity to grow for an individual.
customers, coworker
sometimes stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van