Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2019, augusztus 9.
The people and environment was very fun to work at but it was more of a high school job then a career job. It taught leadership to everyone and was a very flexible job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was nice but after a new manager was hired a lot of problems came up.
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2019, augusztus 8.
Bad management caused to problems such as leaving 30 min late. The pay was alright but the hours would start to lessen due to more people being hired. The pay should of been raised for the amount of work the managers would ask for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Caring staff with fast paced environment
Preparatory Worker and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2019, augusztus 8.
For me personally, I just didn't like the life of being in the kitchen or at a fast-food place. The people were amazing and could always make me smile. The work was somewhat stressful because it's always so busy and we try to do everything so quickly, but the people there are always willing to help.
Pro érvek
Free meal with every shift. Great People.
Stressful.
full time employee
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Park, GA2019, augusztus 8.
Cashier, customer service, helping out the guests in any fashion

Greeting the customers as they walk in

Checking on the guests in the dining room

Learning all the positions of the restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place great benifits
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA2019, augusztus 8.
when working at chick fil a you have to work as a teamn a typical day would be walking in preferably 5-8 mins before shift to see where you are put for the day.
Chick-fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trooper, PA2019, augusztus 6.
Working at Chick-fil-A was a great first job opportunity for me. I understood how to operate in a work place and provide great customer service. Also having managers that were trust worthy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2019, augusztus 6.
It was a very productive work environment. I learned about teamwork, how to work fast pace and under pressure, how to stay organized, and how to be interactive with the customers. The job was enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Free lunch meal, Free meal after work
30 minute breaks
Chick fil a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 5.
Chick Fil A is a very fast paced job to work. From working for the company i’ve learned wonderful customer service skills and how to get customers in and out the door at a very fast pace. I personally did not like the management due to the fact they lacked of communication with the employees. Because Chick Fil A is a christian based facility I loved the fact that we were closed every sunday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fun place to work and the co workers are like family
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, augusztus 5.
Starting my day at Chick Fil A was pretty simple. I would clock in and was my hands and find my manager to see what position she would have me working in. I learned that customer service is very important I want to say that's where I built my customer services skills at. Another thing I learned is that when you're nice and helpful to customers, customers begin to notice that and will have nice reviews to say about you. The manager was hardworking, pretty strict, no patience, and would have up and down days but she always made sure that everyone was doing their job and getting everything done in the correct order. I would describe the workplace culture as a Family. The reason that being said is that everyone that worked there treated each other with respect and always looked out for each other. working in outside taking orders in the sun for me was challenging. At the time while doing that my body wasn't adjusted to the heat so it would cause me to have headaches, nausea, etc. I really enjoyed working different positions and building skills while being there chick fil a really felt like home and will always feel like home.
Free Lunch and great food
No breaks, Slightly poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, augusztus 4.
Fast paced place to work, but pay compensated for the stress of the job compared to other fast-food restaurants. Typical day I would take orders for customers, inside and drive-through. Always busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and great place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, augusztus 3.
Management could use some work but other than that I loved working there. The food was great and the customers were all so polite, definitely the regulars.
Free food
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment with delightful people
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 1.
Chickfila is a high energy, fast-paced, likable work environment that combines fast food and hospitality in a way that surprises most. As long as you are consistently prompt and on time to work while delivering the best service possible to the guests, Chickfila will be a fit for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Terrible place to work
Opening cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2019, július 30.
Very stressful place to work, management was terrible. Would not recommend anyone to apply here. Never worked at a place like this before, the managers didn't treat you with any respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Oak, TX2019, július 29.
it was enjoyable, the management was good, loved the people who worked there but didn't get enough hours because of the number of people who worked there.
Chick fil a
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, július 29.
I was cashier and did just about everything besides worked in the back of the house where there was cooking. I got another job before I was able to work BOH and do training for it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with, horrible managment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewis Center, OH2019, július 28.
I worked under one of the franchise owners in Columbus OH, and I believe they have since changed management but it was horrible. All the high school and college employees were treated horribly
Productive work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, július 28.
My work experience at this job was a wonderful experience for a first job as a teenager. It taught me great customer service skills at a young age that I have grown and taken with me to all of my jobs.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t work here again
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, július 28.
I honestly liked it at first but I worked there for 2 years and never got a raise or a promotion while people would start out at a higher rate than me.
annoying
Chick Fil A/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 28.
I worked here for over 3 years and it was a pain. the managers were unprofessional and would blame workers on things they should be doing. they are lazy and uncooperative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location is the worst (Wesley chapel)
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, július 26.
I would never recommend this location. It’s terrible with people. It’s disgusting. Everyone is disrespectful to each other. People are dating one another. Bugs. Rarely get breaks. If you do get a break it’s always cut short. Long hours. They have you memorize something that determines if you get a raise or get promoted. Customers don’t make it any better. They have you work in all types of conditions. They have no care about your health. So if you have health issues I wouldn’t recommend working here. They don’t properly train.
No pros
Kontra érvek
Short breaks or none at all, Pay for all food full price, Long hours, No vacation time, No team effort, Rude Workers, Dirty Environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van