Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 437 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 372 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great learning experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, június 29.
Working at chick-fil-a was my first real job as a teenager. It showed me how to work hard and work well with others. It helped me to see how the real world of working was.
Looks can be decieving
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crabtree, NC2018, június 29.
They pay little to nothing. The managers don't care about you. There is barely opportunity to grow. I would recommend this to be a job for teenagers. This is the perfect job for someone who has little to no responsibilities
1st meal is free
You only get 1/2 off certain food items
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work! i loved it all !!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncan, SC2018, június 29.
Even on the busy days, our managers kept us going! We were always on the go and helping out our customers like it should be ! I enjoyed getting to know people there too! Definitely worth it !
Free Lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
CFA Capital Blvd
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 27.
AS many know if the CFA on Capital Blvd in Raleigh, NC , I'm here to let you know that even though everyone seems nice, friendly and put together, its a lie !

The management sucks horrible. You could let them know that your scheduled changed or something happened at last minute and 9/10 , they could care less. Even in situations where something happened at the last min and you have to take care of that then and there, they expect you to find someone to cover your shift at last min and if you, you're responsible .

I also feel as though those who work longer hours in the FOH should have more than one break if working over d10 hours. When trying to move up in the chain, it's hard because of the fact they only focus on one individual which gives you no hope at all .

Don't get me wrong , the food that I've had is great
Happy workplace environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, június 25.
I loved working here. The job itself was quite easy and everyone was always happy and quick to help each other out. The management at my location was a bit poor, but i know most locations have great staff/management.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and loud environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, június 24.
A typical day at work was taking customers orders and filling their drinks. I learned accurate money handling and to be polite even when someone was mean to me. The management was fine and the culture was a hectic. The hardest part of the job was being so short. The most enjoyable part of the job was working at the drive through window.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No one ever seemed happy to be there
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 22.
I try to have a fairly good attitude, especially in my place of work. However, working at the specific location that I was at the management would intentionally tear down the employees every chance they got. There was never any positive encouragement and it felt like you had to walk on eggshells every time the manager came in. It was my very first job and instead of trying to teach I simply got yelled at every time I made the smallest of mistakes, which I feel was quite unnecessary as someone being payed minimum wage. I would not recommend working at this specific store, but I'm sure there are other chick-fil-a stores with a fantastic culture.
Free food on brakes
Poor management
Busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2018, június 22.
A typical work day at Chick FIl A was always fast paced and upbeat. It was important to stay on your toes and to always put the customer and their needs first when providing great service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Best place ro work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, június 22.
Chick Fil a is the best company to work for. Management is amazing. The employees are great. It is a quick paced work area but the work environment is like a family environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced but fun work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018, június 20.
A typical day would be having great conversations with customers and restocking what needs to be restocked and cleaning what needs to be cleaned. I learned more so to be cleanly and be patient. The managers are great and hardworking and the job is very enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a great first position.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2018, június 19.
Regardless of minimum wage, Chick-fil-A was an excellent company to work for. The atmosphere between every worker and manager, the free food and drinks, and the varying tasks that came up when some were much more difficult than others. The job was an all around great position.
Pro érvek
Free food on break, free drinks all day, positive attitudes all around
Kontra érvek
Extremely busy, an abundance of altering tasks, difficulties with customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful employees and excellent hours.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, június 18.
The employees are great, they're always great and polite and very helpful, and the hours are pretty flexible to accommodate school, other jobs, or any other personal affairs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple job that pays the bills working with kind people.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marana, AZ2018, június 18.
Chick-fil-a was truly a great company to work for. The pay was good and the job was simple. Managers put more promotions on friends who didn’t care about their job, which was upsetting, but nothing too major. I would go back.
Free Employee Meal
Management plays favorites.
good team to work with
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, június 17.
laid back most of the time, can get hectic sometimes, how to prep and cook the food, cashiering, and ordering the food, managers where good, the coworkers were fun to work with, keeping up with preparation of food when it did get busy, getting to talk with the customers
Chick - fil - a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2018, június 13.
The managers I had were not the best at scheduling seeing that I was part time and also a high school student that needed to attend school and also was involved in extra curricular activities
overreall fun and helpful
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opelika, AL2018, június 12.
I enjoyed working at chick-fil-a the time i did. I worked at Chick-fil-a for almost one year. about 11 to be exact. Overall I liked it. I learned a lot that will help me in the future.
free meals
needed more hours
need job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, június 11.
I need get job so I can get some money to pay for my family they need me to do,My family need money to buy something they need to do and keep are life
Very Busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, június 8.
A Typical day at this job would consist of greeting the guest of course,taking orders, making drinks and making sure the guest are satisfied. I have learned that to work in any fast food job you have to really enjoy being around people. The workplace was always very clean and was overall a nice environment. The hardest part of the job ,well to me there wasn't any hard parts. The most enjoyable was seeing how excited the kids were to come in and see the workplace.
fun workplace
Prep/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, június 7.
Chick fil a is a great place for those just wanting something temporary. It is a high paced demanding job that can be rewarding for some people. If you get stressed easily, this is not the place for you.
discount meals
Kontra érvek
hours cut during slow season
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It Was Alright
Washington Road - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinez, GA2018, június 7.
Not too great but it was a place to work. The management wasn't the best and the corporate feel was a bit too much for me. Overall I would give it a 5/10.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van