Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 007 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 222 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dealt with racial discrimination and hostile owner
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2019, május 28.
Within weeks of being there I was offered an advancement but as soon as it was noticed that I may get an additional position things changed. Within my time there I was ridiculed about my ethnicity and even my hairstyle. I overheard and dealt with bigotry and cultural insensitivity and was cursed at and disrespected and publicly humiliated when I tried to bring it to the attention of the owner who subsequently chased me out of the restaurant hurling hate speech and derogatory comments even to the extent where I have witnesses on tape to the effect of their expressed disgust at his behavior and how I was treated publicly.
None.
Kontra érvek
Racially insensitive and disrespectful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2019, május 26.
Amazing place to work temporarily and learn a lot about customer service. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they throw good food away at the end of the day instead of giving it to homeless people.
Amazing people
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2019, május 25.
I love the people I work with. I feel like I have a second family now. I also love the different kind of people I get to meet everyday. Everyone is so sweet and kind to each other, I wish I could stay for years and years and years.
Pro érvek
Amazing people. 50% off food whenever you come in, working or not.
Kontra érvek
I don’t get time to do anything outside of work.
Pretty good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, május 24.
The job could get stressful at times but was overall pretty good. I learned how to work a cash register, management was really fair and nice. Hardest part of the job? The large amount of customers at certain key times like lunch and dinner.
Great working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, május 24.
Awesome quick on your feet and learning something new you have to be fit for the job and you have to be well prepared and ready to work hard and everything,
Free food time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers and fun place to work!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, május 24.
Loved and cherished my time working there! Great place to work and lovable co-workers that will keep you from ending it all. Very stressful during weekends and summer.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, cool co-workers, fun place, flexible schedules
short breaks, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and friendly place to work
Mastered both cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, május 23.
the workload is fairly easy but costumers are asking for things left and right. it is your job to attend each and every customer with the same respect and attentiveness.
employee discounts
fast paced
It was terrible.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, május 22.
It was terrible working at Chic-Fli-A because we only got a 20 minute break, They have no breakroom or place to put your food unless you want to just put an ice pack in it then it can go in the office. The only good thing was the coworkers were nice to me and whenever they weren't they would be after me talking to management about it. Managers who worked there half of them were great the other half had an attitude. Multiple times I felt like I'd pass out from working so long but only getting a 20 minute break. I barely could eat the food it was so disgusting. If they had a breakroom and gave more slack for employees being sick then there would of been a better chance of me liking it there. My favorite part of the day was whenever I could leave. Don't work here if "you plan on getting sick the first month you work there" :) oh or if you're pregnant and feel sick all the time its definitely not worth it. Waffle house could probably be better.
Pro érvek
Most of the coworkers were nice, i got fulltime hours in the first week of working there, $7 meal (you can get the CFA sandwich, spicy or nuggets), They pay for your uniforms but shoes!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No breakroom, not enough people working there, have to buy nonslip shoes, jackets for there cost so much
poor management
Cashier, Drive Thru order taker, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, május 22.
the management was bad they never told you that you matter or are a big part of the team everyone thinks that chick-fil-a is a big family but they don't treat you like family. there was a couple of managers that no longer work there but they were the best they made you feel great inside
free food for breaks
Kontra érvek
15 mins break, poor management, some mangers were rude, a lot of managers with other managers didn't get along.
Comfortable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, május 22.
Chick-fil-A was comfortable for me to work at while I was in college. I made great friends there and enjoyed working there for the most part. It was a very busy, fast paced environment that was often physically demanding.
Free food
Short breaks, busy, exhausting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Love the Chick-fil-A team
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 21.
Chick-fil-A treats you like family and respects their employees. There is always room for growth and opportunity. There is always employee appreciation! Managers are nice, they have their days but that is everywhere in the work place. Love the fun and nice culture they have. Everyone is welcoming and accepting.
Free employee meals
Kontra érvek
Short breaks (30 minutes)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment of customer service
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, május 21.
Great place to work, high turnover leads to somewhat unpredictable environment. I loved working in customer service, but found that some who see the job as just a paycheck slack off, so I often had to work extra to make up for them.
3,0
Chick-fil-A Employment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, május 21.
Working at Chick-fil-A has been an eye-opening experience overall. This has been my first, real "job". This job has taught me a multitude of skills, from improvement of customer service to simply holding casual conversations with customers and recommending new products. While this job has provided me with these new skills, my time for this job has come to an end. I feel as though I can excel beyond this job, and continue to help people within a new company.
Free lunches, nice breaks
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage pay, other employees
My Daily Chick-fli-A Experience
Cashier, Runner, Headset (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 21.
Normally I would come into around everyday around 2:30pm. My first act of mission was to stock! Stock! Stock! By immediately coming into to work doing this, this would allow night shift to have a smoother and successful evening at work. Once I was done I would either get placed on Headset, Face to Face, Bagger or Front counter cashier. The management and team work was always excellent because everyone always came in with a positive attitude and a ready to work attitude. The most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on my customers face's, that empowered me to know that I was doing a job well done. The hardest part was when we closed at nights. I and my team members would be tired and ready to go home however we kept a steady pace to clean so that we could get out on time.
Free Lunches.
Kontra érvek
The breaks were shorter if your food was late getting to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work and love the atmosphere.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, május 20.
It was a very laid back job and a very fun plae to work. The manager was very helpful and easy to work with. It was a clean place to work and it was drama-free workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun, encouraging environment
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, május 20.
Chick-fil-A is a great starting job and the managers are all very nice. The schedule is flexible and there are many different areas that you can work in.
Pro érvek
one free meal for every time you work
Kontra érvek
always busy and can be stressfull
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never have work here if I knew what they were like.
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2019, május 20.
This has been the worst 3 years of my life. They have no sympathy or empathy for their employees or their situations. I have been threatened and humiliated in front of customers and staff. I am trying to find a new job and I have no other reference and they have lied and sabotaged. Never get a job at chick fil a in Florida!!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place, enjoyed the people and environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2019, május 20.
I overall enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a, it was typically fast pace and kept us very busy throughout the days which made time go by faster. I enjoyed the people I worked with, as well as my managers which made my experience enjoyable as well.
Good people
Kontra érvek
Short break, paid for own break food
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an awesome reference job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dacula, GA2019, május 20.
This experience has gotten me into service industry jobs alone just because everyone knows the customer service aspect of CFA is above and beyond the standard. The job gave me a lot of skills that I will take with me for everything I do from communicating effectively and politely to multitasking. Managers when I worked there sucked. Very cliquey environment. Kitchen was rude. Shift leads were a hit or miss with being nice people. There were a handful of genuine people there, the rest.. just no. Owner was also never there.
Pro érvek
Great on service industry applications, no Sundays
high standards for employees
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 20.
actions and verbage use closely monitered at all times.

a typical day is structured based on whether or not you're opening or closing the store. constantly refilling cups and condiments.
set hours
high expectations low pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van