Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 106 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
fast pace
Cashier/ Drive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 25.
my typical day routine was working in the drive thru from 6am to 3pm or the time i would be there working. the hardest part of my job was keeping the team motivated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the employers always help you when you need help
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2017, október 24.
what I learn from chickflue is to a nice employer and work good wirn others and always have a smile one your when you are stressed out. The hardest part of id the job would be taking orders on the headset it's so hard to hear when the people talking. And I enjoy about my job is see my friends there and talking to people and netting new people.
Pro érvek
free food on breaks when didn't get a break dicount on food
Kontra érvek
short breaks and called back when needed help to take orders while on break
Miserable and disgusting workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, október 24.
The store was dirty and stressful; everyday you went into a shift it felt like you had to always be on your toes because they couldn't go a day without a problem. Also, we were promised that we would have the option for healthcare and when it came time to enroll the management dropped the program. Just overall it is by far the worst Chick-fil-A I have ever worked for.
Pro érvek
Easy to make friends, pays well
Kontra érvek
not promised a break, stressful, dirty, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2017, október 23.
The pay at chickfila is horrible. I worked at another chickfila before I moved to statesboro and still made a quarter above minimum wage wheres people who came behind me made at least 8.00 with no experience. I will say they have their favorites. I do not plan in working at another chickfila as long as I live. This is the worst job I have ever experienced and will not refer anyone here. Every man is for themselves unless the manager and the supervisor likes you. The only good part about this job is the discount on food you get on break.
Free Lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work at
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, október 23.
Stressful, but a fun place to work at. Co-workers are the best to work with and help you get a laugh when dealing with a rude customer. They are very encouraging and want to get to know you.
First Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncan, SC2017, október 22.
I absolutely loved working for CFA. I loved the fast pace and the people I got to work with. I loved that they offered scholarships for school and the way we were train really helped me with customer service in my future jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast Paced, great owners
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2017, október 20.
Working at any fast food restaurant can be stressful but what makes chick-fil-a different is the emphasis on politeness. The workers go above and beyond to make customers feel welcomed.
Ambiente de Trabajo divertido
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2017, október 18.
Un dia tipico es tomar ordenes de comida y tomar el dinero. ayudar con cualquier cosa que los clientes necesitaran
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2017, október 18.
It is a good environment. They have good management. They work with your schedule
The people are extremely nice. It helps you developed. I would recommend it.
Fast-paced and fun environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, TN2017, október 17.
Chickfila has taught me much about the business side of things such as: handling money, face to face interaction, and also working with other employees.
Productive work place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2017, október 16.
This is a good place to work if your a Christian. However if your not they will cut your hours to where you have no choice but to get a new job. They found out I didn't go to church and they cut me down to 9 hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
up building enviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2017, október 16.
its a up building environment that makes you wan to be there every day because they treat you like family it is fast past but once you get the hang of it its alright. you actually go home at the end of the day feeling like you really went to work.
free lunches 50% discount free drinks
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fun place to work but very fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2017, október 15.
I enjoyed my time here for two years. The people are amazing and will go out their way for you. My last year there I noticed some favortism between management and I decided to look elsewhere to work. My hours where cut and I wasn’t able to pay my bills. It’s a great job for high school but not for anyone actually having to pay real bills
Pro érvek
Free lunch only when you work
Only 30 minute lunch break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for coc chick-fil-a. It's the only fat food restaurant i would wanna work at.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mira Mesa, CA2017, október 15.
love working for coc chick-fil-a. It's the only fat food restaurant i would wanna work at. The customers and workers are all friendly. I love the atmosphere there it's all love. Work days are relaxing, only time things he get crazy is during lunch break. But it's not to hard because everyone is willing th to help.
I would work here again
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, október 14.
I would work here again in a heart beat. I enjoyed every minute of it. However, I eventually had to grow up and get a better paying job due to my growing family. Chick-Fil A is an amazing company to work for.
Fast Paced
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brick, NJ2017, október 14.
Grateful to have a job. Glad that I have a job and I will work as hard as I can. The mangers are awesome ans will help you get through work. I just have to be more patient
Hours
Labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work! Great first job.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2017, október 11.
The workplace was very enjoyable but very fast paced. Must know your job very well in order to not be stressed. Co-workers are amazing and easy to get along with and have great team work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive workplace.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakwood, GA2017, október 11.
This was a great place to experience and learn the main things about costumer service and how to treat people. I learned how to multitask and to get things done quick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and kind of stressful with lots of funny people.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2017, október 10.
I still work at Chickfila part-time and it's great. It is a very fast-paced job especially during lunch and dinner rushes and gets pretty crazy but overall it's not impossible. It was a great first job experience.
Pro érvek
Nice first job, good discounts
Very fast-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best job I have ever had!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 5.
I worked at a Chick Fil A inside an airport. I thought I was going to dislike it but it has been one of my most favorite jobs ever! When I got hired I started out at 9.50, in three months I was given a raise to 10.50. I enjoyed that job because Chick fil A is an amazing company to work for with a lot of room for advancement! Although we did not have a drive thru, sometimes it would get really busy but nothing too heavy. The hardest part of the job was getting used to waking up at 3:00 am.. but once you got used to it, it was like nothing.
Pro érvek
good pay, good training on customer service
NOTHING :)