Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 211 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mixed bag
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casselberry, FL2018, január 17.
Because each Chick Fila is individually owned my experience is not representative of the company as a whole. With that said the management of the Chick Fila I worked was nice at first but be could be petty and disrespectful. I got a henna tattoo for a birthday present and in retaliation I was not put on the schedule for 2 weeks and when I confronted my manager about it I was told that "I had lost the owners trust" and had to "gain it back" by not being allowed to work. Thankful I had a job interview lined up.
Great Place
Cashier/Dinning room service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 17.
They really help you improve your customer service skills! Always smile, Always be courteous, Never stop moving! Management is very helpful and always looks for ways to improve your craft
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment and friendly customer service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018, január 16.
A typical day at work is fast paced and your mind has to be focused. I've learned to connect with people in customer service, I've learned how to multitask in rushed peak hours, and last but not least how to be professional when unplanned rushes occur. The management was okay. We always needed a leader when rushes happened, and most of the time there would be a leader at the same time we were kind of under staffed during the week so a team member would have to take the role of a manager if one wasn't present. The hardest part of the job was really nothing I can think of. I would keep myself busy when hours where slow, if there where rushes I've learned to stay calm and work through any problem that would happen and take care of it as needed and move on to the next customer or task. I enjoyed being the cow handler and helping the marketing manager. I plan on taking classes in the future for this position some day.
Free lunches
No benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced business
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, január 16.
Great place with family values. Must be able to work long hours on your feet and deal with fast paced environment. Must have good customer service skills.
Fun Friendly Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, január 15.
I worked here a little in high school. It was more of a summer job. I took orders and dealt with cash a lot. It was a fun friendly environment. I love the food.
Communication and productive area
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2018, január 15.
Working at a Chick fil a of it begin my first job, or if it begin anyone’s first job. It is a great job, for it show me a lot of respect towards my teammates and the customers and also help me get out of my shy zone. To fact that I would learn a new position every time.
Respects the time off
Great Company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, január 15.
Its a great company to work for as long as you have really good management. And you have to speak up about what you want. They go by great values and moral standards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a wonderful place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, január 14.
I loved working at chick fil a because it felt like a second family. I learned how to work as a team and cook. I feel it is a great job to build character.
Friendly
The pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing but positive things!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, január 13.
Chick Fil-A is just a all-around acceptable place to work at! Very relaxed environment, but definitely fast-pace with the business we had. Everyone was super sweet, and super considerate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with good people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, FL2018, január 13.
Everyday was quick paced. Customers would either brighten your day or make it stressful. The people you work with were always enjoyable and fun to be around. Management was always there to help in a tough situation. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with a snappy customer and the most enjoyable would be serving a nice and caring customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, január 12.
- Very fast pace working environment
- The managers are VERY lenient
- Flexible hours and very understanding
- Provide free meal if work over 5 hours shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
clean enviroment with fun coworkers
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, január 12.
for the chick-fil-a I worked at (each one is owned differently) it was a constant flow of things to do. we would clean, stock, help were needed, and take care of guest. the people I worked with made it seem like it wasn't really work but more like chores that I got paid well for.
short breaks
fast food never again
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Exeter, PA2018, január 12.
the fast food industry isn't as fun as it sounds. The management was terrible and my last few days there were the worst. I', never working there again.
free employee meals
staff and management
Good for summer job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2018, január 12.
This was my first job and I worked their for one summer. I was able to learn customer service and multitasking skills. I would not work at a fast food restaurant again.
Best Job I’ve Had
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, TX2018, január 11.
Chick-fil-A has a wonderful environment, and it’s amazing getting Sundays off. The people I’ve worked with have been nothing short of amazing, and there is always something to do to keep you busy. 10/10 would recommend.
No complaints
Cashier (Part Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2018, január 11.
I loved working for chick fil a. I was young and dumb and didn't work hard enough to really reap the benefits of all they offer. I have nothing bad to say.
Pro érvek
Fun, flexible, upstanding, organized, ability to advance
Can get crazy busy
pretty lame
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Jordan, UT2018, január 11.
I didn't really like working I mean it was just a high school job but still it was really boring and the co-workers didn't work together very well it just wasn't fun for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, and team-oriented.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willoughby, OH2018, január 10.
Chick Fil A is a great place to work, and is a great starting point for young people.
Each day is fast paced, team-oriented, and very productive.
It opened me up more in a social way, because I interact with new customers every single day.
Management is always on top of things, making sure everybody is mastering their craft, and helping others to do the same, as a leader should.
The hardest part of the job is doing parking lot sweep outside during colder weather.
The most enjoyable part is definitely making somebody's day by doing random acts of kindness, and promo'ing somebody's meal for free.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, always something to do, co-workers there to help
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent hours, (days sometimes, due to labor)
Productive and fun Day
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2018, január 10.
The typical day at Chick-Fil-A is fun and fast pace.
You can learn so many things but what I learned the most is having excellent customer service. The Management Team are very helpful and understanding. The workplace Culture is very diverse. The hardest Part is trying to please a customer who is upset about something. The best part is the customers telling you how you have the best service ever.
Free meals, family events
Short Breaks and Healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only worked part-time in the winter between semesters
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, január 10.
Fixed shifts, nice people, but they don't expect employees to be very smart. Easily impressed.Fast paced at peak dining hours. Breaks and free meal for each shift

Átfogó minősítés