Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 351 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 566 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Falls Church, VA2018, április 23.
Chick-Fil-A was such a great place to work at. It was the perfect first job experience.
All the managers were really hands on and loved to work with the employees, especially when we had a rush.
I learned a lot of good things from this job, and they've helped a lot at my other jobs.
Hardest part of this job would be the beginning, just getting used to the environment and learning about the restaurant.
Pro érvek
free lunches, breaks, and how understanding they were with my schedule since I was still in high school.
Kontra érvek
health care and low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, nice and friendly atmosphere
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, április 23.
A typical work day 4pm to 11pm. I learned customer service skills and communication skills. Management was very respectable and made sure all objectives were accomplished. Workplace was very friendly. The hardest part of the job dealing with unruly customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was pleasing customers with great service an making them feel welcomed.
Pro érvek
Promotions, learning other jobs besides what you applied for.
Unruly customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a really awesome place to eat and work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD 207162018, április 23.
Theres is free WiFi and Places and places for kids to play and mostly more host to take care of you and the workers are really taking care of their customers
gift careds
best
very flexible place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2018, április 21.
very flexible and reasonable place to work. they could work around your schedule, and also a very quick pace and quick learning place to work I strongly recommend chick-fil-a.
discounts
not enough hours
Fast paced, stressful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2018, április 21.
A typical work day would be nonstop taking orders and stocking condiments. The line would be out the door all day long and drive through wasn’t any better. Hardest part of the job is when a bus of people comes in on top of all the customers we already had. It was exhausting. Best part of the job is it taught me a lot of customer service skills and got me ready for other jobs.
Free meals(sometimes) or 50% off
Kontra érvek
Low pay for the work you do, short breaks or no breaks
Very Fast-Paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2018, április 21.
As soon as you get to work yo have to make sure everything is stocked there are some hours of the days such as rush hour when it very busy so we tend to have things done ahead of time. Not only would I cashier sometimes I would help with the drinks at drive thru. At the end of the day I would clean the counters and screens while others mop and clean the ice cream machine, but as were closing it might be some last minute customers which is when we as employees have to multi-task.
Free Food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive but enjoyable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Royersford, PA2018, április 20.
Great interactions with customers and other team members. It is a busy environment but has times where it laid back. Very flexible with schedules. Some managers definetly do not live up to chick-fil-a standards.
Pro érvek
Breaks with discount on food
Pay is not the best
Productive and fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 20.
Chick-fil-A was a pleasant place to work and I enjoyed my time there. The staff was friendly and the management was understanding and very generous with hours
Free lunches
Love cfa
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Acworth, GA2018, április 20.
I loved working at CFA. The customers and staff are great. Enjoyed going in to work each day. Very fast paced and I loved that. Busy all the time.
Respectful & mature
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, április 19.
I am a good worker because I like to make money. And I like to work to pass time so I wouldn't just have to wait for the time to go by. I don't really pay attention to the time at work. I just do my job.
Lunches
Short breaks
too fast paced
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2018, április 19.
Since Chick-fil-a is such a popular restaurant you have to be prepared to work very hard at a fast pace. They did not pay me very much and the workload was a lot.
Ok but not a good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, AR2018, április 19.
I hated working for this company. Especially the one on the West side of Conway. They picked favorites and the managers would go out of their way to show you how much you were not a favorite.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
Bad managers, no benefits, very little pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Best Fast Food Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, április 18.
A normal day is a busy day. Chick Fil A has some rush each day, but that made time go faster. You meet plenty of different people and learn a lot about customer service.
Free Food
Productive and very fun
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2018, április 17.
Chick-Fil-A is that job where you can have fun and still do what your supposed to do. I met alot of different people. The hardest part was being busy because chick-fil-a does everything they can to please every last costumer. Also, we're known as having meals out quickly so, you had to really be focused and ready for anything.
Pro érvek
Eating chick-fil-a whenever you work
short breaks
awful place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabaster, AL2018, április 17.
Do not work at the chick fil a in alabaster it is the worst place to work at, the managers are insane and there is an incredible amount of drama there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fun first job, and you meet a lot of new people.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, április 16.
Chick-fil-a is a very welcoming community of people. Everybody gets along very well and we all have a lot of fun working there. I would definitely recommend this as a first job because you get free food on your breaks and sometimes they even let you bring some food home. So, overall it was a great first job.
Free lunch
Not paid much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fake environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 13.
If you like working with fake people (managers) and acting fake yourself, Chick-fil-A is perfect for you. Or if you're just naturally bubbly lol, wasn't for me. Managers really pushed me to literally smile 24/7 and act.
discounts
fake people
Everyone is very nice
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, április 12.
All the workers there are very nice and fun to hang out with. They make you feel like family. We make people feel right at home. Hope for them to have a nice time at Chick-fil-A, and hope they come back. I really hope you have a job for me to be in a show or a movie. Thank you very much for your time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was productive and very busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 12.
It was always busy and normally short staffed , so many people were doing double the work. Guest and co-workers are rude and some times unfriendly and the management was poor.
Pro érvek
i learned how to interact with people way better.
poor management
Fast paced
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, április 12.
It is face passed but the environment is good. Great employees and managers. It is interesting and being provides a good positive feeling being at work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van