Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 000 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 183 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
fast paced
Drive Thru Captain (manager) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, június 4.
the job itself was super fun, but the poor management and unfair work expectations led to my resignation. wages were unfair and biased and anyone who said so was terminated.
free meal per shift
unfair wages
I had fun
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Cruces, NM2019, június 4.
I like working here because I could be myself and serve others through hospitable efforts. I love the management; they know exaclty what they are doing. If you want to be a part of something special and work above the expected, then you should definitely work at
Chick-Fil-A. It's a great job to learn customer service skills.
Supportive team, free food
Politics
3,0
fast paced work environment
cashier, drive through attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2019, június 3.
management was very hands on. employee training was fairly adequate. job descriptions were generally clear and management stuck to them. i do feel that management had overly high expectations of their employees based on their compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy staff to get along with, fast paced work, not a lot of hours.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, június 3.
I liked working at Chick-fil-A. It was a routine minimum wage job and they didn’t overschedule anyone and they were good to their workers. I just don’t get enough hours anymore.
50% off meals
Great!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2019, június 2.
Working at chic til a was one of my best jobs, the environment is always positive and cheerful! It’s faced paced but hey it’s chic fil a.. great place to work
Fast paced work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, május 31.
Very fast paced work environment. Particular restaurant wasn't the best, as there were not very many employees. Overall the company is very good to work for.
Free drink
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no pay raise
Chickfila
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, május 30.
Chickfila is a very nice place to work, but the one I worked at, we did ALOT of work, and kept very busy, but the pay is way to low of whats expected of you.
Good but not great
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2019, május 29.
Working at ChickfilA was pretty good. You get more than minimum wage but you move up slowly if you're not a favorite crew member. You often get stuck with weird hours and jobs because you're the only one willing to do them. Lots of variety, not many benefits. but it can be fun.
half off first $6 of food for yourself
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no benefits, slow advancement, low wages, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first time job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, május 29.
I enjoyed working here. It was my first job and was a good experience that I think all young people should go through, or any customer service job in general. Nice people, coworkers, and managers. Did get crazy busy during rush hours, but manageable.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great employee discount, friendly customers, friendly team members and managers
Long hours standing, can't stop saying "My Pleasure, " Not high pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and positive working environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, május 29.
A great place for those who thrive in multitasking and fast paced environments. It is very difficult to work during rush times but it pays off when you have a good team to work with. It is clear that each individual is important in their position, which is motivational to do your part well. Unfortunately when one person breaks the rules management punishes everyone and not just one person, which is a bit unfair. Overall I would say it's a very positive place to work depending on the manager there at the time. However, there are not many opportunities to improve your status or be promoted to management positions.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
No raises or for employees that have been there longer, discount for non-work days was removed
N/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, május 28.
Working for Chick Fil A is fun and stressful. You get to meet new people, especially at the airport and is a pleasure serving for them. It's a lot of people and very busy but a face paced job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels like hanging out with friends, not coworkers.
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Richland Hills, TX2019, május 28.
Going into work was never not enjoyable because I felt like I was just meeting my friends up there and getting paid to do so! The Young work crew and manager staff made an atmosphere that was flexible and always willing to help out if needed.
Free meal with every shift, 30 minute break
Kontra érvek
No long term benefits, a lot of inexperienced workers
3,0
It was okay.
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, május 28.
I loved working at the Chick-fil-A in the beginning, but then the two best managers transferred to another Chick-fil-A, because they could not handle working under the general manager anymore. Since I have left, I heard that general manager was replaced, so it is probably a better environment now. They always had an inconsistent scheduling person and they would schedule me on days that I had practice or a competition and I told them in advance that I could not work. I could not abandon my school duties for a job, so I could not stay there.
Pro érvek
Discounts on food (only while working)
Management and scheduling
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dealt with racial discrimination and hostile owner
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2019, május 28.
Within weeks of being there I was offered an advancement but as soon as it was noticed that I may get an additional position things changed. Within my time there I was ridiculed about my ethnicity and even my hairstyle. I overheard and dealt with bigotry and cultural insensitivity and was cursed at and disrespected and publicly humiliated when I tried to bring it to the attention of the owner who subsequently chased me out of the restaurant hurling hate speech and derogatory comments even to the extent where I have witnesses on tape to the effect of their expressed disgust at his behavior and how I was treated publicly.
None.
Kontra érvek
Racially insensitive and disrespectful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2019, május 26.
Amazing place to work temporarily and learn a lot about customer service. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they throw good food away at the end of the day instead of giving it to homeless people.
Amazing people
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2019, május 25.
I love the people I work with. I feel like I have a second family now. I also love the different kind of people I get to meet everyday. Everyone is so sweet and kind to each other, I wish I could stay for years and years and years.
Pro érvek
Amazing people. 50% off food whenever you come in, working or not.
Kontra érvek
I don’t get time to do anything outside of work.
Pretty good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, május 24.
The job could get stressful at times but was overall pretty good. I learned how to work a cash register, management was really fair and nice. Hardest part of the job? The large amount of customers at certain key times like lunch and dinner.
Great working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, május 24.
Awesome quick on your feet and learning something new you have to be fit for the job and you have to be well prepared and ready to work hard and everything,
Free food time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers and fun place to work!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, május 24.
Loved and cherished my time working there! Great place to work and lovable co-workers that will keep you from ending it all. Very stressful during weekends and summer.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, cool co-workers, fun place, flexible schedules
short breaks, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and friendly place to work
Mastered both cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, május 23.
the workload is fairly easy but costumers are asking for things left and right. it is your job to attend each and every customer with the same respect and attentiveness.
employee discounts
fast paced
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van