Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 402 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Typical Fast Food
FOH Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 4.
Working at Chick-Fil-A is no different than working at any other fast food restaurant. The company cares little about the employees and mostly about cleanliness and productivity. Like any other minimum wage job, expect to work your a** off and get paid little to nothing for it.
busy
Drive Thru Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murrells Inlet, SC2020, február 4.
If you like a fast paced work place, look no further. If you have a great attitude and love to help others, this is the job for you. You will constantly be busy and you won't be able to breath.
Fun job
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2020, február 4.
Easy hours, fun people, nice job environment. Good people to work around and make you feel important and like part of a team good pay, good food and good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2020, február 3.
it’s a good place to work at for a first job it shows you self discipline and all that and how to multi task . it showed me how to be more of a people person
good pay nice people
really busy no hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maybe other locations are better but mine was awful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2020, február 2.
The store I worked at was awful! The general manager made jokes about terminating me. Do not recommend working in the rain getting all wet with little pay. Working in temperatures under 30 degrees
Work on the lies
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jett ferry rd,Dunwoody2020, február 2.
I work for this company for two months and l put in my 2 weeks notice they took me off the schedule.When l wanted to go to another chic fli A they them that l was termanated and l was not hire at the other site.hired.Then
Pro érvek
Its suppise to be faith base.
Its a recial conpany
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review about chick fil a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2020, február 1.
Chick fil a isn’t what it seems like. We don’t get paid enough, especially when it be raining, and cold it seems like they don’t care since they don’t be outside, and of they are outside it’s only for a few minutes. You will get a write up if you have school and no one to cover your shift or something pops up and no one to cover your shift, but when it’s them it’s ok.
Greatest employment ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2020, január 31.
All employees worked together really well. The work was worth the pay. The managers and store owner always helped inside and out of the store. Work environment felt more like a family.
Amazing Place For A First Job
cashier, dining room host, & drive thru operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, január 30.
Working at Chick-fil-a taught me what it was like to work hard for the people around you. The people I've met and memories that I have had are unforgettable and amazing.
Work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2020, január 29.
Working with this company was very fun, I never wanted to leave but had to, to help care for an ill family member. They are understanding and very kind.
Very busy work place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2020, január 29.
Everyone there is always so serious. Most of the time all you hear is how ready everyone is to go home. Customers happiness is the main priority even if it means angry employees.
1,0
Garbage
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MA2020, január 28.
I worked at CFA Plymouth since opening. I absolutely enjoyed my actual manager. The owner treats employees unfairly. Compensation is garbage, and he says working 50+ hours a week you’ll be making plenty, you’re right, but I’d like to see my children. Working 5am to 6pm and being told I’m not working enough. Being told he didn’t believe my child was in the hospital and having to send pictures for proof. Him threatening my job for calling out. Then offering me a management position and saying he was never going to actually give it to me, weeks later. Maybe it was just my experience, but working here was TERRIBLE. Also, 14$ an hour to run an entire “restaurant” is bull.
Nothing.
Everything.
2,0
Bad Location.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 28.
Chick-fil-a is a very great company but the particular location in Vine City is horrible. The schedules were unorganized and we had very poor customer service. Our cooks were very slow and it often times held up the line. The employees were horrible at teamwork. Two of the managers were very nice and understanding though, they would try but the effort did not work or compare up to the employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The amount of dedication that’s needed.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2020, január 27.
You have to have the right mindset while working at Chick-fil-A. Being able to know no matter the conditions that your main goal is to give the customer their best experience
Good experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2020, január 27.
If you're looking for some ground work in the work field then definitely check this place out. It'll give you a lot of great experience at a price of being overwhelmed a little more than you'd probably like to be. The coworkers and the managers were all nice. For the most part the customers were mostly nice too. Sometimes they can be challenging to deal with though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2020, január 27.
a good job to keep you on your feet. Very fast paced and always be ready to learn. Always be ready to help a guest and be efficient and courteous always
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and great first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newtown, PA2020, január 26.
This was my first job and I loved it. Hours were great and the wage was alright, $8.50/hr, and management were mean when i asked for a raise. It was fun and exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, fun, and fast paced workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2020, január 26.
working at chickfila was very fun and interesting. the customers were very nice, and so were my co workers. the culture was very fun and open. it was very hard to keep up at times, but it was worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2020, január 24.
Chick-fil-a was my first job. If there is one place I recommend to be employed at as a first job , I recommend being a team member at chick-fil-a. I learned how to save money and the value of a dollar when working at chick-fil-a.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was good at the store except the hours.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 24.
I would get to work 5 minutes early and it was a pretty easy day but I only had 3 hour work days and never got good hours. I learned how to talk to costumers and build relationships with them. The hardest part was learning hour to make stuff and knowing where everything went.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van