Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced Workplace, not much room for growth
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, augusztus 24.
A typical day at chickfila includes some amazing employees and great work ethic. However, the management at the chickfila I worked at needed much improvement in communication and considering their employee's life outside of the workplace. While working there it was hard to get time off in short-notice situations and it also seemed that when you worked in one area of the store you got stuck in that area with not much hope of moving up from that position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and their nice work ethic.
Great Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 23.
Working at chickfila was one of my favorite jobs. It was my first job and i made a great impression there with my coworkers. A typical day there was usually always busy but occasionally slow. Management was great and i had no issues with anyone. The hardest part of the job was when we didn't have enough people working at some points but we always managed ti handle the situations we were in when it was busy. I really enjoyed the job and would totally work at another Chickfila!
chick fil a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, augusztus 23.
over all it start out good everyones nice and its a good first job if your in high school but if you don't think like them you won't last long they will shun you out and make you feel like a out caste then your hours will be cut and then you just might as well quite
Extremely fast-paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2019, augusztus 23.
Working at Chick Fil A taught me how to handle situations in customer service while under a large amount of stress. The environment was friendly and I learned how to keep a smile on my face while working non-stop throughout the whole shift.
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2019, augusztus 23.
It can be dead one minute then the next thing you know you have a whole bus of kids and people in front of you wanting their food immediately and not really having much patience
It was alright.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, NC2019, augusztus 23.
Chick-fil-A is just very stressful all in general. And everyone is mainly rude. The management is decent, but they have favorites and if you aren’t one of them you get the work no one wants to do!
Free chicken
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, IL2019, augusztus 22.
I love Chick-fil-A, it’s my favorite restaurant but do not work there! It’s a Not fun Kitchen! Management was so nice from the actual manager but his wife (very crazy)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good pay to start out with.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2019, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed working for them but some of the manager had attitudes but overall i enjoyed working for chick fila but i work for a franchisee and very fast past business but i still enjoyed working for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and a fas Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 22.
I love working at chick-fil-a , great operator and great management , there is 3 managers in site . 2 are awesome and the third one omg !! Very rude .
Majority of the Coworkers are nice but there are few with a bad attitude 🤦🏽‍♂️
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place for high schoolers to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 22.
It’s a nice place to work but didn’t work with my schedule. I loved the place, the guests were very kind and the workers made you feel at home. I recommend this job for someone in high school looking for pay.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2019, augusztus 22.
Great all around company, terrible management. The same people would be put on the schedule who had worked there for longer, while mew employees like myself got not hours.
Very exellent
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, augusztus 21.
Always a fun positive workplace environment. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the quick paced environment. The management was very kind and supporting.
Chill but stressful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2019, augusztus 21.
It was overall a pretty decent place to work, however, the environment of the back of house staff was not one of the best experiences that I have had.
chick-fil-a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, augusztus 21.
it was ok working there I just need a better job. for me and my kids but a fast past place and have good food. its inside the hospital and I love dealing with the customer
amazing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2019, augusztus 20.
this job is honestly one of the best places you could start working. they start at $10, give amazing hours and they’re so friendly and treat you like family. i mean, the friday and saturday shifts were STRESSFUL, but they were fun and everyone treated you so kindly.
fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Great place to work with a friendly team environment. Awesome leadership and very easy to work your way up to management if that's what you're interested in.
Wonderful
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 20.
It was hard but retail always will be because everybody isn’t always so great. The team and the job in general was extremely fun to be a part of somebody’s day.
Food
Kontra érvek
Tough, quick
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a fun experience
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Working at chick-fil-a was an enjoyable experience it was my first job, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons, about how to work and what to do at work. I loved the managers at chick Fil A we got along pretty well for the most part, they were very understanding and patient while helping me learn about the company and what to do while working there.
Work endlessly for pennies
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2019, augusztus 19.
Understandably, all fast food jobs are lots of work for little pay. What’s wrong is hiring too many people who’s ideas and opinions conflict to the point of arguments and people quitting. Chick-Fil-A is an evangelical Christian/Republican based organization and those who aren’t okay with working with those groups of people should not apply.
No Humor
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daphne, AL2019, augusztus 19.
Put all personal belongings in your locker then clock in. Take orders until there is down time then clean the dining area. If tea runs out make more. That's it.
Drinks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van