Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

2 017 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 297 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and energetic while also being very competitive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pflugerville, TX 786602019, június 25.
Runs a tight ship, ready for anything and most employees are up to the task. always willing to make things right if a mistake is made. management does a good job communicating with the team to ensure an efficient shift
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but terrible pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  TN2019, június 25.
Chicfila is a franchise so all locations are different. I worked at my chicfila location for 14 months and I started and left with $7.50/hr. Performed all job responsibilities and still didn’t get a raise. Management made me uncomfortable
People
Underpaid and bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good experience for fast paced, productive jobs in the future. It provides adequate experiences with customer service, and food services.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2019, június 24.
Chick fil A is a job that was pretty good for my first job. I received adequate hours most of the time, and it really shows and requires you to learn how to work fast, and well in a stressful, and fast-paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive and demanding workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2019, június 24.
Very competitive with meeting goals with other stores during the rushes. Managers are demanding during shifts and are not flexible. They also leave you outside in all weather conditions as long as their equipment doesn’t not get damage, they don’t care too much about employees. They also give breaks an half hour to and hour after you clock in and make you work 7-8 hours straight no breaks.
50% off meals
Kontra érvek
No paid lunch breaks and they give breaks as soon as you clock in
Fast pace and very busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2019, június 24.
Chick-Fil-a was a very friendly environment but very fact pace. They were very competitive with other fast food places. You had to be on your A game there.
Discounted food
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a relief and stree-free!!!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 21.
I would love to work at Chick-Fil-A!!! It is absolutely amazing at Chick-Fil-A and I recommend anyone to apply at Chick-Fil-A!!! You will be glad you did!!!
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good experience to start working
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Acworth, GA2019, június 20.
The chick-fil-a i worked at was mainly ran by college students who seemed to have everything under control. It got crowded a lot especially during the lunch and dinner hours. Overall a good place to work.
50% off
Kontra érvek
some of the managers weren’t so nice and comforting
fun friendly
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centerville, UT2019, június 20.
good place to work friendly environment always keeps you busy everyone was extremely friendly

take food orders prepare food make sure every guest is satisfied
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very high paced, but nice
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL 357632019, június 20.
I loved working here for a while, but then the management relationship got in the way of my enjoyment of the job. It is also very high paced and stressful for someone who is taking college classes!
Pro érvek
The workers, the food, the customers
Kontra érvek
Management, High paced for a college student
N/a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkway East2019, június 20.
It’s A Very Fun Place To Work. There Are Very Friendly Co-Workers And Managers There. It’s A Fast Paced Working Facility. It’s Always Nice To See The Customer’a Smiling Faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very efficient work place and friendly employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  13448 s spooks Vineland road2019, június 19.
Working at chick fil a taught me a lot. How to work in a fast paced environment and also how to work as a team. Also upped my customer service skills!
Free break food
Very hard working staff.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  1620 Mcfarland Blvd, Northport, AL 354762019, június 19.
This is a very fast paste job with great team work. I worked mostly the closing shift and learning how to put our heads together to get the job done effetely.
great food
Kontra érvek
There is always room for improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, great for challenges
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 18.
Chickfila is a great place if you like fast paced and challenging work. The work itself isnt really much of a challenge but the everyday situations are. The managment is a little frustrating but overall not bad. Great place to work overall, I just dont recomend if you are someone who likes self expression
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Sometimes working off the clock, not the place for tattoos, piercings and colored hair
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 18.
Working for any chick fil a is great. It is the perfect work place experience. All employees are the kindest people. Even customers are always happy and respectful
Very fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, június 18.
Management was great. It was a lot of young people who worked there so it was very relaxing and honestly a get away. We all worked together and got off at the same time
Free food
Not enough hours
1,0
Skibo Square
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, június 17.
Please save yourself from working here. Chick-fil-a is always raved about due to customer service and efficiency... because they treat us like robots. During the summer we are expected to be working a minimum of 2 hours outside in 90-105 degree weather. Many of my coworkers including myself have complained of heat strokes, nausea, vomiting, and close to/blacking out. This doesn't include the intense sweating/smelling and awful tan lines. Management does not care about you, all they say is to drink water. As if that will change the temperature...
Breaks are given so late. You could be working 9-5 and be getting your (20 MINUTE) break at 4 or might even have to take it home if there wasn't enough time. When you complain about being hungry or asking for your break, management just tells you to eat breakfast. As if breakfast will hold me over 5+ hours.
There are truly so many things wrong with this store specifically that I truly hated going to work everyday.
discount
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful, difficult to find good coworkers
CASHIER/TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 17.
I was always the one people would use to get their work done. No one else would stock fridges or clean tables, but they would never hesitate to ask me because they knew I would do it.

I also had a bad experience with a "wanna-be" manager/team leader who dropped a box on my head and would lie to my manager about me taking long lunch breaks (they would only give us 15 minutes and sometimes they would "forget" to give me my break until it was time for me to clock out).

Overall, I had a miserable last few months at Chick-fil-A; I never earned more than $8/hr and the working conditions were really rough at times. I don't mind working, but I refuse to do it solo rather than as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work at
Cashier and Drive Thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2019, június 16.
I'm not going to start of by bashing this place but I was not entirely happy working here because of the abuse, most of the managers there were or are abusive it was absolutely horrible they would over work you but under pay you, there were some perks to working here but it's not worth the abuse.
Free lunch
Short breaks, bad management
Laid back environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, június 15.
A typical day consisted mostly of just standing around. Management was good, and everyone was friendly. You learn many things, like working a register
Free lunches
Limited hours
Wonderful company
CASHIER AND HEADSET (Volt alkalmazott) –  St Petersburg Beach, FL2019, június 15.
Chick-fil-a was my first real job in highschool. It was very nice starting out and they were very accommodating with my schedule, sports, and school. For me, it was just a highschool job, but I definitely recommend it to others.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van