Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 351 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 566 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced job in a collaborative environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 26.
As a cashier at Chick-fil-A, I had to work the cash register, occasionally bag orders, and get/make drinks, including milkshakes. The job was stressful at times because of the amount of people who come into the restaurant, but I enjoyed this aspect of the job.
Cashier at chik fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 23.
No possible way to live off of minimum wage in the fort worth area. the pay to work ratio was awful. you get treated like garbage. I learned good cashier skills as well as people pleasing. The hardest part of the job was long hours at the cashier during rush hour. The place was located next to a school so a lot of students would come in with attitude. the other staff was semi-friendly.
Productive and Busy Workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2018, május 23.
A typical day at work included certain team members who were assigned certain tasks and duties for that day. A normal day was very fast-paced and busy. I learned the importance of having a good attitude no matter the circumstances involving a customer. The management did a good job running the restaurant and lining up schedules. The culture of the workplace was that of putting the customers first and respecting their needs. The hardest part of the job was working during a rush especially at drive thru or the register. The most enjoyable part of the job was developing relationships with fellow employees.
Discounts, Good learning experience, Great work environment
Nothing major
N/a
Drive Thru Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 22.
Such a great place to work and grow. I wish that there was more life at home balance, sometimes you feel like you are being over worked and not appreciated but it depends on who you work for.
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, május 22.
cashier, took orders as well as worked the kitchen, cleaned dining room greet customers, the culture of pleasantries and how we greet our customers is awesome. the environment is uplifting and have contagious warm feelings and truly teaches that the customer is your primary client and we need to please at all levels from appearance, the consistent way we greet and close our encounters.
great culture
Kontra érvek
part time hours during my senior year so it was hectic
great place
Grossmont - Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2018, május 22.
great owner, great managers, great food, great people, sometimes stressful and super fast paced. sometimes micromanaged. overall a good place to work and get experience.
tiny discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace was productive with a drive through.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Azusa, CA2018, május 22.
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A included running food to customers, taking orders on a touchscreen, restocking condiments, and general cleaning. Management was Excellent, they all cared very much about the employees well being and were always willing to help. The culture was very family and collage kid based because it was next to Azusa Pacific University. The most enjoyable part of the job was making personal connections with APU students.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, and consistent hours
No paid vacations
Chick-fil-a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, május 22.
You are moving fast paste it's a quick food service. As a cashier you take orders and take the orders out to the customers. Clean the counters. You welcome the guest when they come in. Hi welcome to chick-fil-a. You ask if they are dinning in or carry out.
Fast paste work
No benefits
Amazing place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 22.
I loves my experience at this restaurant. Customers and employees are always so pleasant and friendly. The management team does not make it a stressful or uncomfortable environment to work in.
Pro érvek
Managagement, co workers, customers, hours, benefits
Pay
Great employers
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2018, május 18.
Fast paced job, I learned a lot about customer service, and what my limits were. The management was not the best at scheduling but I doubt it is the same at other locations.
Free drinks!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, very fast paced
Productive, fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 18.
The coworkers and managers were very friendly and nice, patient people. Very strict on showing respect and courtesy to our customers , keep that smile and always say "My pleasure."
Discount/free meals
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, május 18.
They want u to have a great attitude and expect you to follow the core4. Smile, speak enthusiastic, eye contact. I have learned things. Enjoy speaking with the customers
Depends on location
Crazy but beneficial
Drive Thru (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, május 18.
Working at chick fil a is not bad due to them accommodating our schedules very well and being "pro" towards school. Many guests come daily to being shy should not be a thing in your personality.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
always behind on lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX 775052018, május 16.
Working at Chic-Fil-A was a fun experience and productive work space for high school graduates just coming out of school. Plus, having Chic-Fil-A on your resume will help you further in job searches.
Good first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clayton, GA2018, május 16.
Starting out in the workforce can be nerve racking to say the least. This job provided me with great opportunities to learn and experience the various things that work entails and I would recommend it as a safe environment for a starting out job.
Chick fil a
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 16.
I worked as an cashier, front counter and driver through very fun fast paced job. You stay positive, cant help but to smile, its a refreshing place to work by it being fast food. It has a better professional work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast pace work place
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, május 15.
Chick fil a is an amazing head start especially for 15 to 16 year olds. They give opportunity’s to grow in yourself and in your work. Working had chick fil a has definitely given be an amazing head start for my future career.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Can be a little stressful when we are super busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, május 14.
I was 15 and only worked on Saturdays for 4 hours. It was fun but the hours were not enough. It just wasn't worth it. But I would recommend the place because its great people and its quick pace.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
no breaks if you work less than 6 hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced stressful workplace
CASHIER/PART-TIME (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD 208172018, május 14.
A typical day would be ringing up customers, bagging orders, making drinks and many other duties. Other duties included mopping floor stocking items such as sauces and cups. I learned customer service skills how to properly solve situations in a restaurant setting as opposed to retail. Management was very hard on us they did not care about days off requested 2 weeks in advance (as we were supposed to do). The culture of the workplace was very fast paced. Hardest part was multitasking with crowds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 14.
I went in on order taking in the drive thru ... Quickly learned front cash.. Move to the back on sandwich making and frying chicken at the same time also learned to juice lemons in one day .... I honestly love the way they move you around to get you familiar with the store ... To me that means they're setting you up for management... Working here was great
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van