Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

1 574 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 492 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Horrible work Environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, december 9.
A typical day at this company is busy, fast past, and stressful. One thing I did learn is how to speak in a professional tone. Management is horrible and not what it use to be. What little bit of hope this job did have has flown out the window. Employees talk and treat you any kind of way and management does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. The hardest part is trying to stay focus when you are being talked down upon all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving when your shift is over with. This is probably the worst job I have had so far yet this is my first real job.
3,0
Very fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2018, december 7.
if you do not like being on your feet and constantly moving, this isn't the right place to be. constantly busy and high volume, but the pay makes up for it.
Enjoyable work environment
cashier, headset, and more (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, december 4.
The coworkers are very kind and helpful. The customers are typically quite kind and understanding. A typical day of work consists of talking to several customers and cleaning your workspace and the areas around you.
Pro érvek
Free meal every time you work (up to $7, but that fluctuates on whether or not prices rise or fall)
Kontra érvek
30 minute breaks/5 hours. It's difficult if you can't stand for very long.
Great first job
Drive Thru Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southport, IN2018, december 4.
Chick-fil-A overall is great. Besides recently I've had very flexible hours, however my location has gotten very busy. The pay is good but not the most competitive. Moving up takes years.
free meal every shift
A Day in a Chick-Fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, december 4.
A typical day at work includes taking various orders, stocking and restocking of inventory, checking in the back if they needed help or if the order was ready, and cleaning up at the end of the day. The hardest part of the job was dealing with rude and belligerent customers. The best part of the day was either your break, when you clock out, or cleaning up at the end of the day. The workplace culture was very welcoming and supportive. I obtained many skills from working here and am very grateful for them. Management was professional yet they still felt like family.
Challenging yet fun position
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, december 3.
Typically at work, I would be moved from position to position throughout the day, which helped me learn how to do everything a lot faster. Over time, I was promoted to a certified trainer where I got a $1 raise. As a certified trainer, I did 1-on-1 evaluations with the new employees, trained new/current employees on positions and daily procedures, instructed employees where they would be working for their shift, etc. The hardest part of working there was probably getting out of my comfort zone and making myself outgoing, it was also a challenge to be a certified trainer. I loved training though, and I loved the skill-set it provided me with. Chick-fil-A gave me so many lessons and skills that I will gladly take on with me throughout my life.
Sunday's off
Short breaks; management
Standard Fast food stress
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East York, PA2018, december 1.
Chick-fil-a is nice if you can put on a smile for 6 hours and not get frustrated with either the management or the customers, overall not a bad experience but gets old quickly.
Great first time job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2018, november 30.
Its a great Job amazing staff always willing to work with your schedule. never shorthanded on a shift someone always there to help teach and train you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, SC2018, november 28.
I loved working at Chick-fil-A. It was a great experience. I would work there again. I worked this job over one summer during high school. They are flexible but they stay very busy.
One free meal a day.
Very busy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced, and friendly work environment
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, november 27.
Always had a great time working with my managers and co-workers. everyone was friendly and very helpful. Annual job events always brought us closer. Scholarship opportunities are available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrensville Heights, OH2018, november 27.
On a average typical day it's busy you just have to be quick on your feet and with your hands. It was my first job I learned a lot honestly mostly to be responsible with life and money. Management is okay depending who is there. I don't think working here is a hard job unless fast food is not for you. However, the best part is meeting new people.
Awesome Experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, november 27.
Working at Chick-fil-A, Tampa International Airport as a minor and it being your very first job was very life changing. Everyone was super friendly, very helpful and nice. The work environment was very enthusiastic and stress free as well as the managers and supervisors were very helpful and opened to uprising questions and provided the resources needed.
Meal tickets, pay wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
extremely stressful
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, november 26.
Never ever work here. You fake it util you make it or like me fake it until you break it. its horrible being nice to stupid people who are jerks anyways. I couldnt wait to leave here. You arent treated well either i was dehydrated everyday and never wanted to be there again. good luck.
free lunches
ONE BREAK PER DAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Surroundings
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ranson, WV2018, november 26.
This was a great place to work, people were kind, things were always relaxed yet efficient. Every problem that we had was quickly resolved in a polite manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun yet stressful workplace that is constantly changing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018, november 24.
A typical day at work is fun as most of the staff is very friendly. I learned how to well cooperate with others in stressful situations. The workplace culture is quite positive; many workers hang out outside of work. The hardest part is being calm during the stressful tourist season. The most enjoyable part of the job is the constant movement required.
Discounted food
Constantly changing staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy, great staff, fun, fairly easy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2018, november 24.
It's busy a lot except in the winter.
Many things were easy to catch on, and many things are pretty self explanatory.
Great management. They are very on top of things, orderly, easy to work with and can help with many things.
The staff are very encouraging and have a positive environment. Though it is policy to be polite, good things come from it. Since we treated the costumers with high respect, they treated us and each other with better respect.
The rush in drive-thru was the hardest part, especially when there weren't enough people doing it. Multi-tasking while taking people's orders while away from a register is common, so we had to remind ourselves their order while the customer was taking their order.
Just being there was enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Great staff, free food during shift
Pay raised to $12 shortly after I left
Good Customer Service Experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, november 23.
Working at Chick-Fil-A was great as a high school student. Managers were willing to work around my schedule which was convenient. The customers could be rude at times, but it taught me how to maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
Fine place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, november 19.
A good first job to have. Fun employs and friendly environment. Would recommend to people for their first job. Not much bad to say besides the customers.
Good place for teen
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 18.
I loved my job but it got very stressful very quickly, you must be very assertive with how much you can or cannot work. They always were respect to me when I started uptown when left. if you are fast I recommend this job
Fast paced
Productive and fun workplace
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 17.
A Chick-fil-A team member performs guest service and food preparation duties. Guest service job duties include greeting customers, taking customer orders, and completing transactions on the cash register. Food preparation duties consist of cooking food and assembling sandwiches.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van