Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeton, MO2019, augusztus 24.
They have excellent management, excellent work environment. It's the military of fast food, equipping and preparing you to build leadership skills that will follow you for the rest of your life.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
need more money
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced Workplace, not much room for growth
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, augusztus 24.
A typical day at chickfila includes some amazing employees and great work ethic. However, the management at the chickfila I worked at needed much improvement in communication and considering their employee's life outside of the workplace. While working there it was hard to get time off in short-notice situations and it also seemed that when you worked in one area of the store you got stuck in that area with not much hope of moving up from that position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and their nice work ethic.
Workplace to Remember
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2019, augusztus 24.
I worked at Chick-fil-A for a year and a half. The other team members were so kind. I started out under a bad operator, but, soon after, my store was taken over by corporate. Everything was very professional, but going to work became something that I looked forward to every day, which is something that I don’t think many people can say about their job. The company took all employees on a “field trip” to carowinds. Everything in the entire store is meant to provide a great experience to guests, but also the employees. This is an amazing company to work for. They require you to work hard, but they pay well, and they truly take care of you once you join the family.
Free meal per shift and 30 min break for 6 hour+ shifts
Productive, fun, and hosibitable
Restaurant director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forney, TX2019, augusztus 24.
Working at chick-fil-a provided growth within me, and allowed me to learn so much. It allowed me to branch out of my comfort zone. I got to work through bottlenecks, while also understand the importance of creating quick hospitality for guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was overall a great experience.
Server and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deer Park, IL2019, augusztus 23.
Working part time at chick fil a was a very enjoyable experience. My coworkers were very friendly and easy to get along with. They were flexible with my schedule as a student and I had a easy time adjusting to working there.
Great Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, augusztus 23.
Working at chickfila was one of my favorite jobs. It was my first job and i made a great impression there with my coworkers. A typical day there was usually always busy but occasionally slow. Management was great and i had no issues with anyone. The hardest part of the job was when we didn't have enough people working at some points but we always managed ti handle the situations we were in when it was busy. I really enjoyed the job and would totally work at another Chickfila!
Training specialist
Training specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2019, augusztus 23.
Great company to work for great experience learned a lot of new things. Great attitude and atmosphere. Moving to another area if there is a Chick-fil-A there would love to work there.
great gap filler job
Front Counter Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, augusztus 23.
In my time, I came to love my coworkers and operator and even my managers but the DIRECTORS seemed to have a vendetta against certain demographics of workers. I personally resigned due to better opportunities but I would suggest this company to anyone looking for a BEAUTIFUL income in fast food! just beware of possible discrimination and favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and very respectable place to work at
Back of House Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 23.
While I was working at this job I met a lot of new people. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people. If youre looking for fast food come here. Moving up in the company is easy.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse position & great learning experience.
Full Time Cashier; Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 23.
At Chick-fil-A I was given the opportunity to learn & master multiple job tasks; for example, front counter cashier, drive-thru cashier, drive-thru order taker, outside order taker. I also got the opportunity to train new employees for a few months and eventually become a Team Leader and master bagging positions, answer phone calls & handle customer service complaints and other issues.
chick fil a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, augusztus 23.
over all it start out good everyones nice and its a good first job if your in high school but if you don't think like them you won't last long they will shun you out and make you feel like a out caste then your hours will be cut and then you just might as well quite
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, extremely stressful and very competitive atmosphere
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oregon2019, augusztus 23.
Management was out of touch with most employees as they had heir favorites and would lean heavily on them for gossip or information regarding other employees. Lack of communication was a huge problem and fair treatment for all staff was lacking as well.
Good Starting
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2019, augusztus 23.
This is definitely a good entry-level/first-time job for younger students. There were many ways this company has challenged me, in both good and bad ways. Overall, it's a decent place to work.
Pro érvek
Break Allowance, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation for Leadership, 401K plan.
Kontra érvek
Lack of development after a certain point
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very new location not very good management
Food Handler & Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, augusztus 23.
This was my first job I was in high school and there wasn't much leeway for a student. I would recommend any other Chick-fil-A but not the one I worked.
Extremely fast-paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2019, augusztus 23.
Working at Chick Fil A taught me how to handle situations in customer service while under a large amount of stress. The environment was friendly and I learned how to keep a smile on my face while working non-stop throughout the whole shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work overall
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, AL2019, augusztus 23.
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for. The employees are always friendly and willing to help and the pay is better than most fast food places. The only downside is how busy and fast paced it is all the time.
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2019, augusztus 23.
It can be dead one minute then the next thing you know you have a whole bus of kids and people in front of you wanting their food immediately and not really having much patience
2,0
It was alright.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, NC2019, augusztus 23.
Chick-fil-A is just very stressful all in general. And everyone is mainly rude. The management is decent, but they have favorites and if you aren’t one of them you get the work no one wants to do!
stressful
2nd mile service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nottingham, MD2019, augusztus 23.
Go in check in and start by refilling straws, sauces, etc., then wash trays, help with orders and refills, take some customer complaints or problems then at end of shift check out
Management is poor at employee taking off because they had surgery
Munkahelyi kultúra
FOOD PREPARER (Volt alkalmazott) –  7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Dr2019, augusztus 23.
Great place to work with a lot of great personalities. A lot of production that made us happy. Once I was hired I was trained well and fast. Then I was successful because I am a very quick learner. Shout-out to them because they showed me love!!!!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van