Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 271 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holland, OH2019, június 23.
I will say that working here is alright. Your coworkers will be very nice and friendly. However, the pay is ridiculously low considering how much money the company makes in a day (in multiple tens of thousands versus an average of $10 an hour pay). Trainers only make $10 an hour. Team leaders make at least $11 an hour. If you have full time availability, you make $12 an hour at my location. It is insane that managers make less than some regular team members.

You also have to pretend to be happy even if you have clinical depression like I do. Even when guests disrespect you you are expected to be fine and act like nothing happened. Management will have little care or respect for you in these situations.

Lately, we’ve had management issues. A lot of people are leaving because of it. Honestly, most of the management is fine. Really. You will be able to tell very quickly who you can and cannot trust/respect. Certain managers have little respect or compassion for personal situations.

As long as you come into job with an open mind you will be fine. You coworkerswill make the jobs bearable.
Pro érvek
Free entree or dessert and side with each shift, nice coworkers, optional retirement fund
NO HEALTHCARE/DENTAL, INSURANCE
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced and stressful
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, június 23.
The typical day started when we make 24 Chicken Filets and have them ready fro the rush of the day. The majority of the day was all rush and with this type of days I learned to deal in high stress environments.
Great volume
Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woburn, MA2019, június 23.
Great volume. Interact with over 100 team members. Work day goes by quickly. Hardest part of the job is dealing with owners entire family being involved in daily operations.
Pro érvek
Great company to work for.
No vacation time offered
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, if you know Chick Fil A, You Know.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 23.
Great people, they treat you as good as they do their customers, like family. Taught me how work quickly, and work neatly. I had a nice work schedule fit me perfectly, great job, just fast food restaurants aren’t for me, but they can be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of life skills
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orem, UT2019, június 23.
Chick fil a is great. I learned a lot of life skills and made some friends. But it’s all criticism and no coaching. I worked there for almost 2 years and it was an amazing first job.
Pleasant work environment
Team Member, Second Tier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, VA2019, június 22.
Had a lot of fun, worked with some great people and the job itself was very straightforward if you're good at multi-tasking. Management was very open and responsive to any issues and questions when they arose, and hours were pretty flexible.
One free meal any day you worked, 50% discount on days you didn't
Kontra érvek
30 minute break, on your feet most of the day.
Productive, fast paced
Kitchen Staff Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Foothill Farms, CA2019, június 22.
Environment was very fast paced with one needing to be able to do multiple tasks at once while keeping station clean. I also cleaned the entire resturaunt with two other employees at night.
Discounts
Stressful
Productive workplace
Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2019, június 22.
Very nice place to work, very nice people to work with.
Made food fresh every day.
Management was very great to work with and worked with your schedule.
Getting to work at 5:30 AM
People who I worked with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I love Chick-Fil-A
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA --- Denham Springs, LA2019, június 22.
I've worked for CFA for 3 years, I overall loved it! I worked for two different store locations around the country, I would have stayed however, the last store I worked for was not truly CFA Cultured and it got stressful and there was lots of drama( Denham Springs,Louisiana). I would never use that experience to overall describe CFA though, it's a great company and there's a lot of growth opportunities and future jobs/careers love when CFA employees apply because of the great reputation it has.
3,0
Very Quick Paced, Competitive Environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, június 22.
At Chick-Fil-A, I feel like I am constantly competing against my coworkers for a managers approval. They were accommodating to my mental illnesses, until the old managers left and new ones came in. Ever since then, I have had horrible anxiety going to work and even thinking about it. A typical day is always busy, and it can sometimes be hard to keep up.
Pro érvek
Free meals before or after working or while on break
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun place to work at a Positive attitude really goes a long way there.
Team Member to Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, június 22.
Chick-Fil-A is a very fast paced enviornment with the opportunity to get a lot of hours, It's more if you're driven and if you have the same drive as everyone else the job takes care of you.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Flexible hours, and half-off while your not at work.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time, occasionally you have to stand outside for hours at a time, either in the rain or heat.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a very fun place to work but very stressful and busy.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, IN2019, június 22.
I loved working at Chick-fil-A but I do not get paid enough and they were rude. I love the environment of the customers but there always seem to be drama with the employees and I didn’t wanna be around that work environment.
Discounts
Rude, Not paid enough.
fun and productive
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2019, június 22.
Teamwork is a must and present daily. The managers work with your availability . Although the work environment is very fast paced, everyone from the front of the house staff and the back of the house staff work together for a effortless day.
time consuming, busy
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun place to work at
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2019, június 22.
There management sucks if they can get that under control it would be a great place to work at. But I don’t think it will ever change until the boss get things in order with the people he leave I charge.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short breaks sucky workers and managers
Fun, Fast paced environment
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, június 22.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at this job. The hours worked perfectly with my school schedule. I made many great friends at this job. All the supervisors were extremely helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2019, június 22.
Productive and challenging at times. Definitely makes you into a great leader. They expect a lot and it is understandable especially because of the way they want their guest to feel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting Job with fun and hard working coworkers
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville, MD2019, június 21.
My time at Chick-fil-a was a straight forward one and it was only my second real job but when I was there the training was done so well that I had seemed like I've done it my whole life. The thing that really made my time there so interesting was the people who worked there with me, they were always a lively bunch and had music playing. Customers would see us sometimes laugh or even join in. This job opened my eyes to the fast food industry.
Free food
Rush hour
Fun work place
BOH Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, június 21.
The owner inside eastland mall is amazing she is very understanding and worked well with her employees called us family only issue was she handled confrontation poorly manager was picking on employees in there face and there were no actions takin became hostile
1,0
Terrible workplace environment
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, június 21.
Lack of care for employees, management was disassociated with the standard crew and did not concern themselves with their opinions or concerns as they did not match the managements concerns
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the best job. at all.
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2019, június 21.
at my chick fil a the managers were rude, unfriendly, hard to work with, and overall just pretty much incompetent. every time i scheduled off for school or being out of town, i was still put on the schedule although i made it clear i could not work. i worked for two and a half years and never got a raise from $8. overall, scheduling was a nightmare and my managers were a nightmare and i had to leave because i couldn’t take it anymore.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van