Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I miss working here
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2020, február 21.
The job is what you make of it. It is great to be able to interact with so many people in one day. If you work hard you will get paid for it. It’s easy to catch up on tasks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with bad bosses
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  4510 s Coulter2020, február 21.
While I was working at chick-fil-a the other workers were nice and created a good environment to work in. There were limited problems with coworkers. But the managers and higher ups where generally self serving and poor leaders. They would put money too high above the needs of the workers. They would only send out the schedule one week in advance and it was on Saturday or the Sunday of the week,.
College Outlet
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2020, február 21.
Enjoyed after school. People were great. Something to do to earn for afternoon in high school. Had fun, meet new friends. Would recommend other to join.
Very positive experience
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2020, február 21.
The level of customer service the company provides is second to none. I feel that it helped me to further hone my communication and customer service skills. We at times had difficult customers, and I was able to resolve any issues peacefully. I feel that I can be an asset to any workplace as a result of my time at Chick-Fil-A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, február 21.
I start on 03/21 i was happy and excited to work there. Everyone was friendly and kind and made me feel welcome . Anything I was having trouble with anyone would assist me
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was over worked and underpaid
Back of house worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 21.
Because this was an Aramark location and not a legitimate Chick-fil-A, they paid $3 less, which is then minimum wage. I also was not given a raise because minimum wage went up 10 cents
Productive and Fun working space
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macedonia, OH2020, február 21.
Working at Chick-fil-A on a typical day I took orders and helped customers while cleaning and laughing with the great employees. The managers and owner were great and were flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work atmospher and Simple to learn
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, február 21.
Learning to do work with others and learning new skills is the hardest part. After that working at CFA is a good job to have for a stepping stone, while in school, and/or a career.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, get to meet new people daily, and off on Sundays
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, health insurance very high, and misunderstandings happen daily.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are great, the management not so much.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2020, február 21.
That location is seemingly going downhill. All of the decent managers are leaving, as they should be; but in turn, halfwits are getting promoted to fill their places. One would think they'd be getting promoted based on merit and skill, but sadly that is not the case. Promotions are giving out to the manager's favorites and that's it.

Not to mention, most of the managers and shift leads are incredibly disrespectful. Way past the point of it being unprofessional. They constantly snap at employees over simple things. It's ridiculous.

Managers aside, the workers there are great. I've made so genuinely amazing friends during my time there. Without them, I've left that location months ago.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism is shown a lot
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2020, február 21.
They put on a good front of being a good place to work for. They aren’t all they say they are. Work can be stressful and some of the employees can be really rude and discouraging. They do have flexible hours and are willing work with you on your schedule.
1,0
Horrible Place to work at
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, február 20.
Chick fil a was very rude to their employees the management. Very disrespectful. Especially the one at Cotswold location. The general manager is very rude and disrespectful. The owners were really nice. Everybody quits there because of the disrespect. I feel that all the items that are on the menu should be available for the employees not certain items. Also they have roaches in the store everywhere
Exciting work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyncote, PA2020, február 20.
Chic-fil-a is a fun environment. I've learned how to deal with customers. I was managed to deal with customers at the register and greet them first before I start their order. I love the people that was around me, also the customers. The hardest part was dealing with the customer shakes. The most interesting part about the job, was that I was able to communicate with all my employees/customers.
Free lunches
short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed working there to satisfy the customers but not the associates.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  martin blvd2020, február 20.
i worked as a part time worker and they were really giving me less hours to work; like 10 hours in a week. The associates were not accommodating and i always complained to the managers. i stopped working there because i couldn't take it any more. The most enjoyable part of it was competitions was attached with money
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very friendly, and clean area space.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vicksburg, MS2020, február 20.
The time I worked at Chick-fil-a was good. It taught me proper working manners. My working space was always clean. We always made sure every customer was satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job for a while.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, február 20.
I enjoyed working there. It’s a good place to be whilst you figure out what you want to do. The people are friendly and the expectations are fairly straightforward.
Flexible and Beneficial Job for a Teenager
Advanced Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2020, február 20.
The job at Chick Fil A was flexible and provided me with important skills through high-pressure work in a good environment. The culture of the job made it an enjoyable experience.
the team work !
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2020, február 20.
i loved working there ! you stayed busy and you also had great help and managers! the costumers are always happy with us and we test our guest as if they were One of our family members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a little stressful. You learn a lot and grow a lot. There is a stopping point though. Management can be difficult so work hard.
Certified Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2020, február 20.
I started off loving Chick-til-a but when you get close to be people watch out. Certain people will use chick fil a policy and hurlings how they should while others completely ignore.
Pro érvek
Benefits, good pay, learn A lot, room to grow with the business
Kontra érvek
Stressful, a lot to learn, very specific policies to follow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great environment to learn and master new tasks.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2020, február 20.
Very encouraging and positive team members. All managers (both morning and night shift) push all team members to perform their best and make the guest feel comfortable to return.
Employee benefits
Kontra érvek
Fast-paced, and sometimes stressful.
Fast Paced Environment
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, február 20.
I manage a team of 20 people. I run three off site locations. I manage all the catering as well as manage the store location. A typical day is always fast paced. I enjoy our customers the most.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van