Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 16 912 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job , flexible hours . Managers were very strict. The hardest part about the job was doing the food . I’ve learned to have patience With customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want you to be perfect at it right away so they don’t teach you how to do any of the fast paced stuff. The only time you’ll learn is probably when they desperately need you. Overall the staff are nice and the work is fine if you’re constantly doing something, if it’s something slower paced then you’ll be bored and the days will be slow. The pay is only .50 over minimum wage, you’d expect more from them.
nice environment
pay way too low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good for a restaurant but hours are spotty and the path for promotion is deceiving. It's a great job for high school and college but unless you've been chosen by upper management to be an upper manager, your chance of getting there are very low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoy working at chick fil a. The management does a good job and listening to any concerns one may have and supporting you as an employee.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Healthcare only provided to team leads and full timers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked for was very good. No drama, I felt appreciated, and I enjoyed it. The managers here genuinely care for our success. I only left to focus on schoolwork.
Free lunches, good location
Outside work often
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very surprised with how all the employees acted in real life. It’s one thing to be actually nice. But every employee was very fake and hated being nice to customers. They would talk about customers behind there backs. And the manager would talk about everyone too and paid very little. We would do over 12 tasks the least all by ourselves. And one of the managers harassed me and my friend always giving us a hard time.
Free lunches
Work Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
ManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A were young, only took the job seriously when it convinced themOverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A average, good and bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty easy to catch on to. It’s great if you can learn quickly. Coworkers are friendly. Apply if you need a side job, college or high school student.
Free food
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people here are very nice to work with her teamwork is very important the customers were usually good also. Manager was good to listen to about problems that come about on the job coworkers were friendly especially on the lunch rushes the I interviewing part did take a little long to be done then process. On branding went fairly long to learn all the positions managers were very patient in making sure I knew what was what for each position. There was a lot to learn to each shift all so I loved it.
Discount food
No e
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work isn’t to difficult but management was putrid and made the job much harder than it had to be. Very fast paced but can be fun at times. Overall a great place to work just depends on management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The the job you need to come work here so yeah we are open for people so come it but we’re ur mask and your can come get free lunch if you work with us so bye
Free lunch
Lots of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice working there, pay wasn’t enough. It was okay staff, I was able to get the days off I needed if I asked ahead of time which was good. We also received one free lunch so I liked that a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at two chick-fil-a's and it's your typical quick service job. Every location is a little different so there may be issues at one that are not at another.
Generally nice co-workers
Inconsistent training
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Racist GM only liked Hispanic people. If you were not Hispanic you were payed less, given harder work, and Hispanics could steal food and not get in trouble. Basically not a fun job.
Free meal
Unpaid breaks, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They constantly have things for you to do. The people are great there. Don’t go into it thinking everyone is going to be all Christian and everything.
Meal partially paid for
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn so much from this place and you feel important....everyone is like family to each other even if you may not work on the same shift great management and team
Food, team, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the particular location I worked at, the coworkers were very kind, and wanted to do their best. However, the store owner was very bad with communication, and compensating his workers for the amount of work they are doing.
Free meal when working
Short breaks, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
they don’t give out very good hours and the pay is not very good but the environment with the people is good . the managers are nice sometimes and they are kind of flexible with hours but not really. i would also say if you want lots of hours you have to work yourself to death . other than that it’s free lunch and half off any time.
Free lunch
Bad pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly advise to stay away from chick fil a at the citadel. The moral and management is very poor. And more often you are overworked and the directors never help with anything. The owner is so cheap that they even reuse the dirty cups that fall on the floor and have dirt and grime on them.
Good food
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m sure not all of them are like this, but in my experience having a personable nature to help the customer feel welcomed is mandatory, and I was shot down for it several times. So I can only recommend that you just keep things personable, but be faster than the speed of lightening.
Pro érvek
Half off/discounted meal, and many new friends
Kontra érvek
Very rude management, and incredibly fast paced with no time to spare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceGreat scheduling system!OverallI love working here. The whole team works together to provide a wonderful experience. The positive attitudes make a huge difference. Pay is great for fast food, employee meal, and an app to that you put your availability and days off on. Very convenient way of having a flexible schedule. Management is great as well