Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 7 546 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with great people
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meridian, ID2018, február 18.
Chickfila is an awesome company that cares about the development of their employees. It is fun and rewarding working for and with great individuals. Such a great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place everyone there is Friendly
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky River, OH2018, február 18.
I like working there only thing is my hours keep dropping more and more and not understanding why everyone is friendly the food there is GREAT !!! I Love it
Fun place to work
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, február 18.
Great place. I love everything about that place. Team members are so nice, caring and friendly. The managers run the business in a professional manner.
Love working here
Senior Operations Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, február 18.
This place is not only work but a great place to meet people and really get to know more people that become not just co-workers, but long term friends. They are very good at teaching responsibility to younger people( and older i suppose). It is a quick paced environment, challenging at times, but very rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
competitive and some clicks with management
Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, február 18.
some operators are great to work for but they are hard to find. Most are greedy and don't necessarily "share the wealth" by providing benefits for management rolls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible over-structured environment owned by terrible people.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bricktown, NJ2018, február 18.
Don't even waste your time on the application. This place will use and abuse you with no intentions of offering growth within the workplace. The owner is someone who will smile at your face and then stab you in the back. 1/10, would never work here again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, február 18.
A normal day at work was taking orders from guests, cashing the individuals out, bringing their food to their table. Keeping a clean workplace. stocking sauces, napkins, utensils. Wiping tables. Unloading incoming trucks, taking out trash, and cleaning parking lot. Management was excellent! Workplace culture was great! The hardest part was leaving work. The best part was seeing satisfied guest!
Chick-fil-A
Shift Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, február 17.
Chick-fil-A has provided me with some of the best experiences of my life. There are plenty of opportunities to move up in the company, as long as you work hard and put in effort daily. You learn a lot about how to serve others, how to handle your emotions (because work will get tough at times), and how to communicate effectively with your team. The people you work with will grow to be your family.
Pro érvek
Depends on the store, but free meals when you work at least two hours that day
Horrible place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2018, február 17.
Honestly this place was a bad place to work at, they claimed to treat customers like family but they didn't treat their employees like family at all. Overall they are a horrible place to work at, completely rude.
Kontra érvek
Very short breaks, rude employees, rude managers, no respect
Good Opportunity
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 17.
The Chick-fil-a I worked at was poorly managed and ownership played a role in a majority of the employees leaving. I appreciated the experience the job had to offer. My coworkers made life easier.
Free Food
Terrible Management
fun place to work
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroeville, PA2018, február 17.
At chick fil a there are stressful times. some employees become like family and support each other in time of need. I would recommend this a place of employment for a teenager looking for a job because education is important with chick fil a.
discounts, college scholarships
Kontra érvek
stressful atmosphere at times not all interim managers were fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment with good managment
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth City, NC2018, február 17.
I really enjoyed working at chick-fil-a i made good friends that will be my friends for life. I really feel like the people who work there make the difference between just going to work and doing something you enjoy.
A day in chik-fil-a
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2018, február 17.
On typical day at work, It is usually busy. Customers are rushing in and out trying to get food. While there are other customers who are waiting to be served. What I learned at chik-fil-a was being able to work at a decent pace . It is our duty to always say "my pleasure" whenever a customer said thank you. The hardest part of the job was having to be on my feet all the time. The most enjoyable part about the job was serving the customers and interacting with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An overall outstanding job. Awesome people to work with
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, február 17.
This is a job where you have to on your toes at all times. They are looking for hardworking people and will reward them as such. Customer service is outstanding there, and lastly, they make you feel like a family.
Exciting people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
THe funnist part of the job
Lobbyist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 16.
The typical work day at Chic Fa la is you clock in job right on your position , around 12-3pm is always the busyist because that peak hours , There are also some perks to the job like the Christmas Party and the get to togethers out of work.
Free lunch
you have to work more than 5hours
Good company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 16.
Good place to work. Lot of benefits. They give u good hours and pay u well. Very fast learning job, good starting out job. Chick Fil A is a good company
overall good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, február 16.
I overall like environment and mindset of Chickfila but It may be too hard to have a good job there if you have no work experience. They are very professional and want to give customers a good experience of the service they provide. I would recommend it, however, to those who have been working for a while at a previous job.
enviroment, discounts, overall experience
Kontra érvek
professionalism makes it hard for new workers to have a place there, fast pace can be stressful at moments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, not for the lazy
Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2018, február 16.
It was almost always full with lots to do. The people came in waves, and sometimes we didn't even have enough seats for everyone. The hardest part was keeping up with the stocking of behind-counter items.
A good college job
Team Leader (Front of House) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2018, február 16.
Working at Chick-fil-A has improved my skills as a leader and a communicator. Having worked here in college, it was great! I enjoyed the fast paced movement and being able to connect with guests.
Communication, Free Meals
Kontra érvek
Working with multiple age groups
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, február 16.
Great place to work at in high school. You learn allot about teamwork and what you should expect from a job. You also learn allot about customer service.
Pro érvek
Free food if you work 8 hours.

Átfogó minősítés