Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
its fun working in a industry where most people are your age or just a few years older because its easier to bond and make connections especially when your in charge of them. chick fil a teaches you alot and gives everyone an equal chance to grow in the industry
Pro érvek
free lunches. opportunities to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall an ok job with good pay. Weak management. It was just kind of a boring job with too much stress. They didn't really care about the kitchen workers at all
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers do not have your Back.. they look for ways to fire you.. as my first ever Job out of Graduation they didnt train me. My first day at work, they immediately put me to work in Kitchen at Rush Hour..I belonged at Cashier after 3 hours in kitchen then they put me to work Cashier and never Trained me!!. Worst Management ever with their own Cliques. They closed for remodeling I talked to them they said they would call me when they re-open. They NEVER called me!! I called my Manager and he fired me over phone after they had been open for two days!! I Told him my side of Story..he rehired me over phone.. I TOLD HIM IF THEY ARE GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS I QUIT. SO I TURNED HIM DOWN I RESIGNED. can't Trust Chick-Fil-A management
Free Lunch
Hurt Feelings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn many employable skills and learn work ethic. More structured culture where a lot is expected once you get the hang of the job. Best part of the job is your co-workers, while the hardest is keeping pace during busy rushes. Can be stressful at times.
Pro érvek
Free meals, great co-worker relationships
Kontra érvek
Low-wage, not great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an amazing company for me to work for during my high school years. They allowed my hours to be flexible, and gave me the perfect amount of hours every week.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job for a high school student who needs extra money and flexible time. the managers were a little mean and definitely played favorites. if you aren't a favorite, then expect to get stuck doing the dirty work no one wants to do.
free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
The leadership could use some work. The pay is nice. They also work well with me being a college student and a mother. The people that work there have a great attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To say the least I love my team members. My mangers can suck sometimes, but my co workers are what I stay for I don’t get paid enough for the tasks that I complete, especially if you compare your post to others. I work my tail off at work often feel like I make nothing for it.
Make friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at my location were awful, very rude. The customers are the best part, you get to know the regulars. It’s very fast paced and a hard job. If you are going thinking it’s laid back, well it’s not. You are running up and down all day. The food is great, love all the items. If you are t high school then this job is good as it’s more of a young people job.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
Only one 1/2 hour break after the lunch rush after 5 hours. No other breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall an amazing place to work at! I feel it a very uplifting environment due to your coworkers. I feel you can accomplish a lot of things for yourself in any amount of time you work at Chick-fil-a.
People and guests
Sometimes poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. I had fun and I made friends as soon as I started working. I was also getting payed well. I was always happy to be working there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, fun workplace, good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paced place, very respectful people. I wasn’t there very long but during the time I was it was enjoyable but I couldn’t keep up with the fast pace EVERYDAY.
Reduced price food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time spent here was okay starting off. Pay raises were based on a learning/training program to be completed outside of working hours. Staffing kept to bare minimum due to slow business.
The few leaders they had were overworked at all times. When training to become a leader, they will utilize you for nearly full leadership duties without the recognition or promotion for a long time.
Pro érvek
Great leaders to teach and guide you
Kontra érvek
Overworking the few employees they have
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job with great pay the environment was good even though the management was kind of bad, they didnt give raises as often and it was a hastle but for the money it was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a part of the Front Team.

Tasks included: drive-thru, cashier, restocking, cleaning, bagging, and guest communication (walking through the store to make sure every guest has what they need).

They worked with you to accommodate any scheduling needs!

Pro érvek
Free meal, good management, they were execellent with working with your scheduligng needs
pay was a bit low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, if you have trouble multitasking it will not be a good time. However, managers are willing to help just as long as you are staying focused on your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a was fun. it has its ups and downs but just enough ups to overtake the downs. worst part was when people called in you had to take on double which happened kind of often at my location.
Pro érvek
free lunches. fun team members
always busy
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no room for moving up unless you kiss up to people. I was told I was going to get promoted for a whole year, but instead of even giving me a raise (even though I consistently asked), I was taught the duties of management such as running the kitchen and doing truck orders, and was required to do them without adequate payment. While they couldn't give me a raise, they continued to hire people and paid them more money. Don't get me wrong, Chick Fil A was good for the beginning, and as a part time job it is good, but once you try to climb up the ladder of management or advance, you will get trampled. There are much better places to work, go there instead.
Pro érvek
free break meals at this location
bad management, stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve worked here almost a year, they pay well, they are great people, my only problem is that we have to work outside in 95°+ weather and below freezing weather, I blacked out once from being outside. I really like most of the positions except outside order taking, and even though I like most of the positions they all stress me out because it’s so fast paced.
Pro érvek
Good management, nice people, raises
Kontra érvek
Working outside in extreme weather, short breaks, uniforms/strict dress code
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are unprofessional, rude, and manipulative. They don't care about your well being, including your physical and mental health, and promise benefits that they never give you.
Free food
Literally everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the role of me working here, i could feel positive energy but it just wasn’t showed to every employee, there were some groups that had their own thing going and others that didn’t but overall i don’t bash this job, it just isn’t for me.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés