Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 818 értékelés megmutatása
Decent work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2017, december 10.
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 9.
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Kontra érvek
No benefits for regular employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 9.
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
free lunches
short breaks
Love It
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334092017, december 9.
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 8.
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niceville, FL2017, december 8.
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2017, december 8.
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
good food
Kontra érvek
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wyomissing, PA2017, december 8.
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Very good palce to work
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 8.
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
Munkahelyi kultúra
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 8.
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, december 7.
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2017, december 7.
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2017, december 7.
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, december 7.
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Lawn, IL2017, december 7.
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
The Job itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
working
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, december 7.
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Great job to learn from
Cashier/Server/Food Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2017, december 6.
Working at Chick-fil-A has taught me a lot. I was trained to be a cashier and I will stay that is my strongest skill. I have learned how to properly stock and clean front and back counter. I have had hands on experience with doing a cash pick up on a register. The Hardest part of the job would be closing. Closing is the most difficult part because some employees don't always complete their cleaning responsibilities and others have to complete it for them. Overall, I think that Chick-fil-a is an amazing place of work. I f you want to grow and work your way up the ladder to higher positions, then this is the place for you.
Free lunch
No benefits, super busy
Ask me in person Please
Food Prep, Cook, Closed (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ2017, december 6.
Typical day at work would be busy. Happy customers. I learned a lot. Management is great! Hardest part of the job would be nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy!
Discount on lunch
Short breaks
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, december 6.
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
Fast-Paced.... no down time
Front Counter Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davie, FL2017, december 6.
Every leader is Hispanic and does not work well under pressure or when its busy. Well, they don't work well period. You could work very hard but make one mistake and the managers are down your throat. They expect you to be a smiling robot that its only emotion is happiness.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Short break, fast-paced and tiring

Átfogó minősítés