Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 822 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun workplace
Back of The House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 19.
This is an amazing job the only downfall is the one I am working at is still new and the management is still trying to figure things out. Once the management figures everything out it will be the perfect place to work.
Best Place To Work
Cashier/ Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 19.
Absolutely loved working there, best place to work. The managers are exceptional, nothing really bad to say about them. I would most def, refer them to people to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard, work driven, and fast paced.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Chick-fil-A is one of the few fast food places I will go to because of the atmosphere. When you walk in it is different then most other places. Here you are expected to do more than other places you may have worked because they hold you to a high standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere, not the best management.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mechanicsville, VA2018, szeptember 19.
Management overall could’ve been better, but i did enjoy the time that i was there. Serving the customers was the best part of the job, but i felt as if i was a programmed robot.
Productive, leadership building
Kitchen Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, szeptember 19.
Depending on how much time and effort you commit, you can move up within your store, quite quickly if you put in extra effort. This job is the very foundation for all my leadership qualities that I have obtained in the years working at Chick-fil-a. These skills will tremendously help me in all jobs that I have in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and great company
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Everyone is extremely nice and knows how to work well as an organization. The operators will do anything for you to ensure that you can do the best to your ability.
Teamwork is serious
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, szeptember 19.
the team and company is always worth working for. i enjoyed the team there, you can make some wonderful friends. the management is easy to work with and they let you choose your availabilty.
Productive and a Fun workpalce
Learning Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, szeptember 19.
A typical day at work, would be very fast paste. especially at lunch time. i learned to treat people with kindness even when they are mean and rude to me. the management could have been a lot better. the work place culture was a mix. many different races, and lots of different attitudes and personalities, overall very fun to be around. the most enjoyable part of the job i would have to say was meeting and interacting with so many different people and walks of life each and everyday.
free meals
short breaks
Caring and fun environment
Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westborough, MA2018, szeptember 19.
Great place to work no drama you feel like a family management is top of the line they care about what you think.Your not just a employee your family to.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Some may be over staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok place but watch your back
Lead cashier/stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  dallas texas 750882018, szeptember 18.
people are nice management is lackluster and co workers seem nice but will backstab u In a heartbeat so my advice is go to work be on time dont call in too much do your job do wat is asked of you and go home when its time
discount on food
Kontra érvek
short breaks too much gossip
Busy and high stress
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, szeptember 18.
All Chick-fil-a's are different. Management styles need to be more uniform in individual stores. Favouritism shouldn't have a factor in advancement for employees. Benefits packages would help more employees stay longer. Past experiences from previous jobs should also help in advancing employees.
Flexible hours
Favouritism with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
makes you push yourself past limits.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, szeptember 18.
the hardest part of the job is the fact that they want so much from you but don't give much in return, not even discounts. A typical day of work is having to push yourself past your limits to go farther mainly it being your sense of urgency
good pay
only 1 30 minute break no matter if you work 6 hours or 10 hours
Good boss and employees
BACK TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enid, OK2018, szeptember 18.
Everyone was helpful and nice. If you had a bad day there were at least 3 people trying to make you happy. It was the best time of my life there. If I wasn't moving for college I would have stayed.
Meal paid for up to $7
Do not have any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and steady work
Cashier/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2018, szeptember 18.
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a because I was able to obtain knowledge in customer service as well as cashier duties and I was also to gain friendships
Free lunch and discounts
Healthcare
great work experience
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, szeptember 18.
I really enjoyed working at Chickfila I was young and worked my way up to management. I loved this company and their views. I learned and grew so much in this company. I loved to manage and supervise employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and flexible hours
open on saturday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a is a dream job anyone would be happy to work there
N/A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2018, szeptember 17.
Chic fil a is a good and positive environment and that they have great service and they treat their customers nice and friendly and also that I would love to work there to become apart of the team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and very busy work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, szeptember 17.
It was a good job experience for me, lunch hour was extremely busy. Learned how to work with other people and how to train other people.Most of the people I worked with were very friendly and outgoing.
Always hours to get
Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, GA2018, szeptember 17.
Very flexible scedule. Always had the hours availble if i need. also had no problem moving me around to learn many diffrent jobs across the store. Good at cross training.
way too much drama
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2018, szeptember 17.
as a former employee, i can say i hated working there, at first it was good they promised me a lot of things that never happened, i quit my second job for them and in return the cut my hours and worried more about writing people up over hear-say than worrying about who is stealing money from peoples wallets. i DO NOT reccomend chick fil a unless you like being treated like trash and being drug through the dirt!!!!!
free lunches, breaks
management, awful co workers
Gods home
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, szeptember 17.
This job is great if you like to judge everyone based on things they cant control, such as the color of their skin. they are only Christians and do not accept those who arent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van