Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 172 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced chicken.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 22.
It is a great job to work at. You always stay busy even with the slow moments. You greet guests, take care of their order, complete transactions, and make sure they are having a wonderful visit. When you are not doing that. you are restocking and checking to see if anything else needs to be done before the next rush.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great entry level job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, július 22.
I started working at Chick-fil-a while I was still in high school, and that was probably one of the best jobs I could have gotten. They are very flexible with work schedules, and they put together a great team, resulting in a great environment. However, it is a very fast paced environment, and there are many rules and procedures that need to be followed to provide the Chick-Fil-a service that everyone knows and loves. But with all of these protocols and the work environment, you tend to get over worked, and minimal room for increase in pay. I have been working for almost 2 years and have only gotten 1, 25 cent raise, so for people looking for anything more than just a little spending money, I would not recommend working here, but it is a great place for high school and college students to start working.
Pro érvek
Team outings, Discounts, Mostly flexible schedule.
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, minimal room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 22.
Productive. Fast paced. Stressful. Non-flexible hours. Weak pay. Have to have patience. Poor team leadership. If cashier, have to do more than just stand behind register.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2018, július 22.
If you are looking for something that has little hours would be a perfect job. This is due to over staffing. I lived 30 minutes away, and due to the low pay and lack of hours I was paying to go to work for them. So it’s basically like I was paying them to work. I did ask for more hours and was told due to the amount of employees there was no way to get more hours within the week
Fast Paced, Busy, Customer Oriented
Training Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morehead City, NC2018, július 22.
Chick-fil-A was busy almost all the time. I worked at a seasonal store that had a peak season in the summer, but even in the winter it was busy. I worked both the front line and the kitchen. It was pleasant most of the time. Management was sometimes good and sometimes meh. I was promoted to Training Leader for a year before heading to college and I loved it! I learned a lot about human resources and got to do a lot of office work which I enjoyed. Workplace culture was pretty good, although there was sometimes a low morale. The hardest part for me was the stress of peak periods and being on my feet all day. I have back issues that made it increasingly more difficult to function happily all day. Some days I worked up to 12 hours! The most enjoyable part was making people's day! Chick-fil-A allowed me to do random acts of kindness, so sometimes I could promo free a meal for someone, or bring a child behind the counter to make their own icedream! I love seeing people smile and spreading joy to their day!
Pro érvek
free meals each shift, customer focus, manager benefits
stressful, fast paced, physical
Low income
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 22.
As a 23 year old at the moment I had bills to pay and I also helped out my sister $9/hr was unacceptable. I needed a job at the time so that's all I could have.
10% on lunch, short breaks, low pay, over work without more money
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for a first job. The work environment makes the job better because of the people you collaborate with.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Riding, VA2018, július 22.
This is a good job to allow people to break out of their shells and learn how to work cooperatively with others. management is good a lot of caring and understanding individuals. would recommend to anyone looking for a good first job.
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 21.
Very fun environment with great coworkers. Guests are very polite for the most part. The job is flexible when it comes to taking off days. The people in there are really like family
Free meals
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place for a young person starting out to work!
Training Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton Roads, VA2018, július 21.
I love Chick-fil-A. I love my fellow employees. I love my boss. I love the food. I don't love the pay, but that is ok for a job starting out. Now I am ready for something that pays a little better so I am going back to school for my Bachelors. I will really miss my Chick-fil-A family when I leave though.
Free food, Health insurance, Chick-fil-A family, awesome work environment
Kontra érvek
No cons for someone starting out in the work force, great job to start out with!
The Best Company
Grand Opening Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunset Hills, MO2018, július 21.
I want to be an owner/operator someday because the corporate office and the Cathy family are amazing! Such a great company to work for. They truly care about people and that is why they are successful.
Great job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, július 21.
Chick-fil A is a great FIRST Job. You learn skills like teamwork and quick paced operations. I found it very difficult to advance their though. Overall a great job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place go work , everyone helps each other.
Chick fil a Diningroom Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crestview, FL2018, július 21.
I have only worked here 2 months . Management is great, positive place to work. Great for young people who are not afraid to work, be responsible and dependable. They are esteem builders..
Christian atmospere
Kontra érvek
Face paced cannot be slow worker
Easy
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 20.
The job is consistent, but easy. As long as you are willing to work hard you will be promoted quickly. Hours can be incredibly rough and work life balance is rough.
Free lunch
No healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Challenging but rewarding
Grand Opening Marketing Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 20.
Free break food (but varies depending on the location). Positive environment overall. Great coworkers who feel like family. From finding roommates to best friends to relationships, and sometimes even marriages are created because they met at Chick-fil-A. The Owner and managers want you to grow and succeed and there will be plenty of opportunities to learn new positions in front of house and back of house and grow into management.

The hardest part of the job is how stressful it can get because it is always so busy and there will be times you have to problem solve while juggling several things at once to keep things flowing.
Pro érvek
Free break food, positive environment overall, great coworkers who feel like family, opportunities for advancement and growth, the Owner and managers want you to grow and succeed.
Kontra érvek
It can be a stressful environment because it is always so busy, there will be times you have to deal with inconsolable angry guests while maintaining composure, constructive criticism from managers or peers is inevitable, you also can't predict what time your break will be
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun enviroment to work in.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, július 20.
Mornings are usually busy with everyone going into work, lunch time is hectic if one team member gets thrown off beat. Managment was very well while I was employed there. Hardest part of the job was staying upbeat and having a good attitude when customers are grumpy towards us or if a fellow employee had an attitude.
Pro érvek
Free break food UNDER $7.00.
No benefits.
not good, wouldn't recommend,
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2018, július 20.
I was severely underpaid, micromanaged every single day of work, never got any paid time off or sick time off, managers were very verbally and emotionally abusive, had little interest in the well being of employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job if you want a fast work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, július 20.
typical day would include talking to lots of people, and and always prepping. If there is no one in the the building you are cleaning or prepping for the next rush. Lots of the same task, but it was never anything too bad. Management is good and they are all very enthusiastic and love their job. Hardest part for me was the kind of random schedule, some weeks i worked mornings and others i worked nights so it was hard to get in the rhythm of things. Best part was honestly the free meals every time you worked and guaranteed Sundays off.
Pro érvek
free meals, sundays off, fast environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, low pay in certain areas because of franchises.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 20.
Great company with great goals and ambitions, should work on unifying pay for all workers. May not be solvable because the stores are franchises so it's understandable.
Pro érvek
Free Meals, Fun environment.
Low pay, Stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company To Work For.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, július 20.
A fun and fast paced place to work with advancement opportunities. Also a great first job for high school students. They will work with you on your availability, especially if you are a college student with a busy school schedule.
Great job for students
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, július 20.
Great place to work, unless you are older and looking for your career spot. Works well with school schedules, and time off. Managment is good. Willing to train employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van