Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 077 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced. Fast food
Catering Specialist Chick-fil-a Draper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Draper, UT2018, október 18.
The location I work with believes in team building and life skills training to aid in a well rounded work force. They strive to give customers the best and quickest service possible while keeping up the quality of food.
flexible work hours. Sundays off
Fast food, employee turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and exciting place to work
Everything (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, október 18.
I absolutely loved my time at Chick-fil-A! It was my first real job I ever had and it gave me great experience with customer service, always being polite, and how to handle difficult situations in the work field. The managers knew how to prepare you for anything and I would highly recommend being apart of their team to anyone.
Pro érvek
Free food and great friendships made
Kontra érvek
Very busy all of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, október 18.
Because of the fast-paced environment, it got very stressful throughout the day.
The best part was the free lunch meals.
The hardest was keeping up with the pace of customers needs.
Great learning enviornment
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, október 18.
Arrived daily at 5 a.m., turned on all kitchen appliances, then moved on to setting up the front of the store to open at 6 a.m.. I started inventory at 9 a.m. daily and inputted the order at 10 a.m.. Depending upon which position needed the most attention i would either bag, do head set, window, front counter, or help in the kitchen. While at Chick-fil-A I learned the importance speed, quality of food and service with attention to detail. As for management for me it was to always pay attention to detail. The culture was very family orientated and about helping each other. The hardest part of the job was trying to stay ahead of the rush. The best part was always trying to break records.
family enviornment
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2018, október 18.
Chick-fil-A is a great company that I believe in and often I spend my money at.
Working there can be quite stressful sometimes and quite overly competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a iob for people that can handle doing a lot
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, október 18.
It’s an exciting job but some people are treated better than others, the managers may ask you to something they would never ask to do others. As a front counter work I had to work in the kitchen when there was not that many people but I was only being paid for front counter work.
Free break food
Favorcism
Awesome team building skills
Excellence Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coralville, IA2018, október 18.
Chick-Fil-A is really good at teaching customer service, even to those who generally work in the back of the house. They are generally very flexible with hours and its a great place to learn how to handle stressful situations such as busy rush times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun everyone is super nice
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 18.
I loved working here the environment was great and so were the people. It really felt like family. Unfortunately I had to stop working there because I was getting super busy with my senior year of high school and couldn't work as much so they brought new people in!
Ok place to work
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Purcellville, VA2018, október 18.
It was a decent place to work. It is really meant to only be an entry level job and as such the pay and benefits are low. It would not be a good job to have for the long term, but if you are in high school or college then I would recommend working here.
Pro érvek
half off on all Chick-Fil-A food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and fun with some good friends.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, október 17.
The Chick-fil-a I worked at, although it got very face paced a lot, had a good environment, and amazing managers. Everyone knew everything about everyone (in a good way). It was close to a family. The owners were friendly, so much so that they almost seemed as though they were your friend. I would definitely suggest it to anyone as a first job.
Pro érvek
Good friends (close to family), fun, amazing staff.
Small discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2018, október 17.
I really liked this job. It is Closed on Sundays. It is a Christian owned business. Started at a good salary. It also has great food. I should not have left.
Work place
Cashier / Drive Thru/ Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, október 17.
I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!
Food, work, people amazing!
First job and loved everythingabout it!
Go work there! Tulsa hills amazing job!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced company but limited upward mobility
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, október 17.
Good company and good culture. You would expect promotion from within however this does not always happen. Owner of the store brought in an outsider who was a friend of his who had worked for him in the past without even considering 4 managers in house that were capable of doing the general managers position.
The people of the company make it a great company to work for
Good food, good pay
No advancement from within
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best work environment that teaches excellent customer service
Shift Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, október 17.
I worked for Chick-fil-A in High School and had the best time of my life. A typical day stared after school about 4pm, coming into such a fun and professional work environment that really taught me professional teamwork at a young age. "My Pleasure", as a customer service tactic will forever set me apart from other employees on any job. I work with elders, college students, high school student, ex cons, pregnant women in the professional environment of chick-fil-A and everyday was a new venture on displaying customer service that we may accumulate regular customers. the hardest part of my job was leaving. the most enjoyable part was the very first day I started my 2 yr relationship as a Chick-Fil-A employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in management here for several months and upper management is extremely unorganized.
Night Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC 297322018, október 17.
This job taught me how far hard work and determination can take you if you really want something. Unfortunately I didn't see very much room for growth and upper management are stuck in their ways and extremely unorganized and unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
active day and busy work force
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Casa Grande, AZ2018, október 17.
I have worked with the company for over a year so far it has been good. I like working their because it has steady pay but some the hours are kind of out there.
Great god can’t complain
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 17.
I loves this job going on Catering orders where my favorite. Also there was always something going on at chick fil a. Helping people out and seeing there are truly happy of what we do for them. It was a great feeling working at chick fil a
Discounts on food
Little raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work environment most of the time
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pflugerville, TX2018, október 17.
While typically stressful due to high volume of customers because of location, job was fun and enjoyable with the people you can come in contact and work with.
Free Lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting, busy,friendly coworkers, great reputation
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, október 17.
Chick-fil-A is an exciting place to work! I learned how to manage a team, handle money, and (my favorite part) treat every customer with respect. The long hours were the hardest part, although the energetic atmosphere made it more enjoyable.
Free meals, good pay
Long shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun working place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, október 16.
Placed and application and was called a couple weeks later and did an over the phone interview, then was called in for a second interview with the manager. I was asked about school and my toughest classes, and about myself and things I like to do and my availability. I haven’t been there long but the environment is nice but it’s really fast paced and hectic and times but my coworkers and I collaborate which makes working there Easy.
Free lunch
Can be stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van