Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Good for a first time job and fun team members.

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2017, január 6.
A typical day at work is usually very fast paced, but it just depends on the day for the level of stress you'll reach.
I've learned how to keep everything clean while in a rush because for me it's easier to work when everything is neat and organized and I've also learned how to deal with difficult customers.

The management is alright and probably better than most fast-food businesses.

My co-workers are awesome. Some I, personally, like more than others because they work better in a team setting and get things done quicker.

I would say the hardest part of the job, or any job, is dealing with a difficult customer. Sometimes a customer has had a bad day and they take it out on me and my co-workers, but you just have to be as nice as you can at the moment and try not to blow up. You've got to stay positive. :)

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is being on headset because I thrive on it. You don't have to see their face (I know it sounds a little mean) and they don't see yours, so you can do many other things while taking their order. I like doing many things at once because it gives me a challenge.
Értékelések kategória szerint
2,0
Vezetőség
Céges kultúra
Kontra érvek
short/no breaks, except for minors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?