Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2018, július 22.
Chick-fil-A was busy almost all the time. I worked at a seasonal store that had a peak season in the summer, but even in the winter it was busy. I worked both the front line and the kitchen. It was pleasant most of the time. Management was sometimes good and sometimes meh. I was promoted to Training Leader for a year before heading to college and I loved it! I learned a lot about human resources and got to do a lot of office work which I enjoyed. Workplace culture was pretty good, although there was sometimes a low morale. The hardest part for me was the stress of peak periods and being on my feet all day. I have back issues that made it increasingly more difficult to function happily all day. Some days I worked up to 12 hours! The most enjoyable part was making people's day! Chick-fil-A allowed me to do random acts of kindness, so sometimes I could promo free a meal for someone, or bring a child behind the counter to make their own icedream! I love seeing people smile and spreading joy to their day!
Értékelések kategória szerint
3,0Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
5,0Bérezés/juttatások
5,0Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
4,0Vezetőség
4,0Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
free meals each shift, customer focus, manager benefits
Kontra érvek
stressful, fast paced, physical
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
  1. Fast Paced, Busy, Customer Oriented