Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 513 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
N/a
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 18.
There are typical days and some other days are atypical. I've learned a little to learned a lot on certain days. Management was management. The culture was culture.
Productive and fun workplace
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2018, augusztus 18.
I learned about time management and working with others. It was a great experience. Overall, the people that work there are really polite and friendly and always willing to help or offer advice on how to do the job better.
Free lunch
Wonderful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Windsor, NJ2018, augusztus 18.
I've had the pleasure of working both in the front of the house and the back of the house at Chick fil a. The front of the house is amazing but the back of the house is where I definitely felt I belonged.
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, augusztus 18.
It got to the point of me crying realizing I had to go into this toxic environment so I left. I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy. It did teach me many things but not worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Cook/Order Taker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, augusztus 18.
The managers, the environment, the customers everything about Chick-Fil-A is amazing I absolutely love working for them. I want to go back and work for them again!
Food, customers, employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work but has its cons
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 17.
A typical day at work was fun, face paced and easy. I learned how to take orders and how to restock,bag, have good customer service.The management wasn't all that great but then what did I expect from someone who doesn't like kids but chose to be surrounded by them. The hardest part of my job was always being discouraged by one certain person that I could do nothing about.
Discounts, the employee
short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends what you're looking for
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, augusztus 17.
At the franchise I was at, initially, I was able to advance pretty fast later to find out it was because I had good hours and there were a lot of older leaders quitting. I kept my mouth shut and my head down and eventually got promoted. Once in this executive leadership role, it became very clear what it meant to work for a franchise. Sales first, culture later. No matter how hard you try to live to the expectations that corporate sets, a franchisee tends to focus on the sales before the team. As a Team Member, work can be great; you come in, take orders and you get paid. But for aspiring leaders, be careful. Don't lose focus on the core values and the brand. Don't be afraid to speak up. Most importantly, know when you're underappreciated. The food service industry is a rough and draining industry, don't get caught in a spot you can't grow but rather look for areas to thrive. Corporate positions are a dream for all leaders at Chick-fil-a and if that's the goal then stay set on that.
Free Lunch, great corporate teams
Kontra érvek
always busy, loosly structured leadership, little communication
Its good at first
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, augusztus 17.
When you first start working there you have a lot of training to do before you can even start taking orders or anything, but once you are there for like a mouth you will love working there.Then after you work there for 5 mouths you will want to get a raise but they start you at $10hr and there is no going up unless you become a manger. You have to be there for at least a year to become a manager. even if you become a manger its only a 2.50 dollar raise.
the hours are flexable
Kontra érvek
they dont give you over time and there is know room to grow
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, augusztus 17.
Love working there. Have team work, fun place to grow in. Flexible hours and they help with schedule and school love it but had to leave for personal reasons.
Not a bad place to be
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2018, augusztus 17.
The job was pretty laid back for the most part, just need to keep yourself (and sometimes others) busy and productive, very busy when a rush comes but the teamwork is definitely there!
Pro érvek
Upbeat work environment, normally respectful customers
Kontra érvek
No paid time off, no benefits for team members, only management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome first time job or for a career
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2018, augusztus 17.
Awesome work environment, good pay and free food on days that you worked. Management is nice but seemed to have favorites. It is possible to turn this job into a career or potentially own a store if you work towards it. Closed on Sundays is a plus.
Pro érvek
Pay, free lunch, incentives, scholarships
Busy all the time
Horrible
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, augusztus 17.
If you like working with mouthy highschoolers, clueless managers, and dangerous kitchen conditions, than Chik-fil-a is the place for you! This was an absolute nightmare. In the short time i worked there ive seen atleast 5 people come and go. That should paint a pretty clear picture of how things operate there.
Sundays off
Too many to name
A great place to work
Restaurant Attendant and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 17.
It is a great work environment. Friendly, but very busy. Management very good and usually positive. A most enjoyable experience. great for young people to learn how to interact with cross section of people.
A excellent work environment
Kontra érvek
Not really good for anyone that is not people friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work, I wish I could work here forever.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, augusztus 17.
Chick-Fil-A was such an amazing first job. It taught me how to step outside of my comfort zone and interact with people on a more regular basis and it taught me the value of interaction. The people and the managers have been great and I wouldn’t change anything.
Pro érvek
Free meal each time you work
No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job with less than stellar pay
Team Member - Front of the House (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 16.
It's a fun job with a steep learning curve at first, but it can grow tiring over time. Minimum wage is a little too low to compensate for a job like this as it can be stressful at times. Management can be finicky with some policies and solely depends on the leading shift manager.
Pro érvek
Fast paced work environment, great company
Pay isn't great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, Illinois2018, augusztus 16.
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in the work field. The most beneficial fast food place around, and it's fun. Also teaches life skills while working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work place, if all doesn’t work out with another job they have allowed me to go back and work there.
Chick-Fil-A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, augusztus 16.
Very fun and communicative job, I really enjoyed working there because it was very easy once teamwork took place. I would go back if not given the chance at another job
Pro érvek
Discounts and very nice management
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on the operator.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO and Greeley, CO2018, augusztus 16.
While I was at my first store I greatly appreciated the team that was built and the true spirit of teamwork carried through. In a fast food job it made every shift much more bearable and our good attitude was clearly reciprocated by the majority of our customers. At the Greeley, CO location however was much more focused on making money. Ironically enough, the location that cared more about the owner making money did a much worse business than the store focused on its people. Overall I believe Chick-fil-A is a great company and for the most part takes really good care of its employees and customers, but there are definitely rotten operators. My one across the board complaint is just the uniform but it still was nothing that would prevent me from working here in the future.
People, community, benifits
Some people, uniform
Its okay.
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Meridian, MS2018, augusztus 16.
I only like one of my managers...everyone else show favoritism. The food is good, but the prices are high. They recently went up even more on their prices so I don't like eating there much anymore.
Friends
SHORT breaks
Fun and Energetic workplace
Cashier/Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chantilly, VA2018, augusztus 16.
I never really got stressed out I just accepted that it is a popular fast food restaurant that would have its busy days. Working there felt like a huge family that really motivated each other. You learn a lot of respect to use outside work.
Pro érvek
free lunch, fun people, easy duties
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van