Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 339 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, stressful, but very good for equipping you with manners, a good smile, and efficient/effective service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  294 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 292122019, március 22.
Cash handling
Drink preparation
Fast paced service
Drive-thru
Bagging orders
Janitorial duties
Running food

The hardest part of my job was dealing with guests who were either not in a good mode or had a large family to order for; or worse, a combination of both. Management wasn't amazing, but alright. I tried not to involve myself in drama so I don't know much about the back door issues. The best part of my job was definitely my co-workers. I met some really wonderful people. I also really love working with people, so interacting with guests brought me a great deal of joy.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and free non-specialty drinks
Kontra érvek
Fast paced, always on your feet, and can get really stressful at lunch time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work.
Breakfast Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2019, március 22.
Great place to work. Wonderful place to develop people skills and customer service. To get experience this would be a wonderful place to work. Fast pace environment and can be challenging but very rewarding.
Pro érvek
Best group of people I have ever worked with.
Kontra érvek
Payment was hard to live off of.
learning experience
general front of house (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, március 22.
it was learning experience great for young kids or first job they're very strict. dont be late. theyre very confusing sometimes . some management was rude and disrespectful. coworkers were nice
free lunch if on time
very very strict
Horrible managers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2019, március 22.
Operator was nice if you over-worked yourself. Too many stuck up employees. Managers were lazy. They put all the work on you and watch from a distance.
35% discount on lunch
Kontra érvek
Too much work for so little pay
Favoritism and fast-paced
Cashier/Dining Room (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, március 21.
The team leaders play favorites alot. Worked lots of 9 to 10 hour shifts and never got breaks. "Employee Discount" only took off about 30 cents. Bad employees got free meals cuz they were friends with one of the team leaders. Got objects thrown at me by upset customers....
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, free drinks, birthday gifts etc
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, expensive break food, rude managers/employees
Great first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2019, március 21.
Chick- fil-A is a great place to have your first job! The people are very welcoming and are very willing to help you out and be there for you. My CEO and managers were easy to talk to.
Pro érvek
Budget for food when you work
Short breaks
Great environment
FOH TEAM MEMBER/TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, március 21.
The whole team is treated like family and it reflects in how they treat their guest. The restaurant owner provides the employee with a free meal for each shift they work in addition to a generous discount. Definitely recommend people working here as the pay isn't great but is liveable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine for a first time job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2019, március 21.
It honestly wasn't for me because I felt like people didn't really care about my health. It was exhausting and felt like there was a lot of unneeded pressure.
Awesome job, great team!
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, DE2019, március 21.
Chick-fil-A is a good first job, has an awesome team and offers you decent benefits. They're flexible with hours and it is easy to request time off. They allow you to apply for scholarships and it is pretty easy to move up. I personally worked there for 2 1/2 years and loved my job. Never had any problems with the management, the environment was always relaxed and I was in training to become a Shift leader within my first year of working there. They aren't the snobby Christian organization everyone says they are. The team members nor leads or bosses will ever push their beliefs on you, they're very respectful. I myself am a lesbian and never have I ever been judged or discriminated for how I am. Chick-fil-A is an awesome place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with a friendly environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2019, március 21.
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. It was a nice place to work due to the environment being so friendly. The only thing that i would have changed is the salary that employees receive.
Pro érvek
small amount of free food on breaks
short breaks, low wages
Work Day
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairmont, WV2019, március 21.
Work day is usually slow now that we been open for 7 months. The manager are okay. The team members are okay too. Sometimes we have good days other days can be bad.
Free meal while working
Not enough hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2019, március 21.
The manager and operator I was under at CFA of Clemson were truly ridiculous. The pay is very unfair, for example, I worked there for two years and I was helping train new people who were making 2 dollars an hour more than me. Management is overall, TERRIBLE, but it might have just been that specific store not CFA as a whole. I would never recommend working for Chick-Fil-A of Clemson, as most former employees would not.
Pro érvek
Free food, and awesome relationships were made.
Poor management, and 21 minute breaks every 8hrs
Delightful Work Environment
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, március 21.
Hands down my most favorite job of all time. Management is amazing, staff is amazing, working conditions are great as long as you're okay with being on your feet, but other then that would definitely recommend!
Chickfila
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2019, március 21.
I really like working at chickfila but the only problem I faced was that it was a new establishment and the management was still trying to figure things out.
Very productive
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, Ga2019, március 21.
Chick Fil A is a wonderful place for many opportunities. The work environment is very high standard and ALWAYS on top. Not to mention the amazing food and friendly staff.
Starts at $8.00, friendly staff
Stressful
Emerging Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, március 21.
As a teenage manager attempting to balance 50 hour work weeks and a full time school schedule, I get very stressed at work. When I do get stressed at work in front of the owner I get in trouble. I get in trouble for working multiple positions at once when I am very understaffed. Management is very bipolar - one day everyone loves each other and the next day everyone is at each others throats.
never bored
competitive, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor communication between managers and employees
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, március 20.
Chick Fil a is a relvoving door they are constantly hiring and have people leaving. It’s fine sometimes in the beginning but the end they forget about you and don’t treat you very good
50% off when you worked
Stress
Productive place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville Beach, FL2019, március 20.
Overall, working for Chick-fil-A was a great experience in which I learned many things about hard fast paces work. This job however was only temporary and I do not see a future with this company for my situation.
Pro érvek
Learn many skills, fast paced environment
Kontra érvek
Environment can be hostile at times if very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun work environment, acquire traits as leadership, learn to work fast under pressure
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, március 20.
Chick Fil a is a great working opportunity that helps grow leadership skills, hard work under pressure, and patience.y experience at chick Fil a was very enjoyable because I have made plenty of new friends and have learned to work with excellence.
Pro érvek
Good salary pay hourly for fast food, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low employee meal allowance, rude team leaders
Great Place to Work
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, március 20.
I was a back of house team member and was paid $10 per hour. At first that fine, but as the summer got busy and school nights were flooded the pay was not accurate. They should definitely pay the BOH people more for the stressful environment we work n. We closed at 10 pm and Front of the house left around 10:45 while the back could stay in store up until 1 am. I would recommend working in the front. They also have a weird culture of excessive intimacy between the team. If you like the sense of faux family and over-friendliness this is the place for you!
scholarships, friendliness
Short breaks, $7.00 meals, pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van