Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

15 689 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 690 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work in a productive environment
its fun working in a industry where most people are your age or just a few years older because its easier to bond and make connections especially when your in charge of them. chick fil a teaches you alot and gives everyone an equal chance to grow in the industry
Pro érvek
free lunches. opportunities to grow
kind and happy place
The management is very dependable and awesome everyone is very kind and loving here.You also get a lot of good customers and they are typically very kind back and encouraging... Also the store owner and the store owner's son work there often and are very very very nice and kind with everyone that they talk to.
Chick-fil-A
The best part of what make it worth working there is they value you and coworkers uplift you. Management is alright. Better then most places. The hardest part if the job is working 12 hours and not getting your 10s
My pleasure.
This place can make you feel comfortable if you like working with people, during lunch hour sometimes can be a little stressful if you are not concentrated enough,
Most of the positions are easy to do but they don't pay enough, and sometimes is not worth it.
2,0
Fun place to work!
I enjoyed working as a cashier in the front and in the drive thru. friendly staff that always gave motivation. Free Lunch which was a plus. I disliked how the manager wanted to drop my pay to 10 hourly. He wasnt appreciating my hard work. Nobody said nothing to me because I knew what I had to do to maintain the restaurant in order so it didnt make sense to drop my pay, what I needed was a raise. Unappreciative manager.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good for a short time
Chick-Fil-A is definitely a good place to learn good customer service and how to handle food properly, but honestly once you’ve learned that, there isn’t much room to grow. Everything is the same everyday, it’s very boring and a lot of time the management places you on the same positions everyday so you never get to switch it up or learn new skills. Management also plays a lot of favorites and assigns those the best positions. Management also doesn’t follow their own rules. And they’ll talk about people behind their backs, they’re very pushy, and Just in general, rude. Just because of management alone, I wouldn’t recommend working here, or at least not for long.
fast service
working at Chick-Fil-A was a fun environment. I have learned a lot while i was there. I also got to meet some new people. Management was not the best at their jobs in my opinion, I believe they could have treated staff workers better and also could have more experience in the management field. The Hardest part about working there was that i was pregnant while i was they and they treated me as well at they other pregnant woman as if they were not at a disadvantage to do some task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for high school students
This was my first job. They did a great job training me. The first part of my day was usually working the drive thru then I would change and work lobby or register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There a great company to work for
It’s a great company to work for they understand your needs and problems and they also encourage you to better yourself ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work at I was just not paid enough for the amount of work I was putting in
I would worked 11am-7pm shifts and wasn't getting paid enough. Having to work lunch and dinner shifts can be extremely overwhelming for a student. However, I always had a great time with my coworkers we became a family so when I left it was a very bittersweet moment for me.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, fun environment, they always want to see you do better
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture that was around that location and being apart of that team was something special and to help customers daily and it made the work environment move smoother.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company was very good
The staff and management were so helpful . They had a lot patience with me, being that Chick Fil A was my first job. It was a fun learning experience.
2,0
It can be beter
There is an obvious favoritism because friends works with the operator. They should hear and support the concerns of employees and managers. Tension and hostility builds Some are racist. They never wanted to talk , you get ignored.
Everything they say is a script. Not a good place.
Pro érvek
They are true to there breaks.
You work 6 days a week.
Great first job
I hate working in food but it’s a great place to begin building your work ethic. There is always new and important tasks needing to be completed. Great first job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prodcutive and a fun place to work.
They are fun and easy place to work even though they are fast paced.When you come into work they will make sure you come in and you are in a good and happy mood.
Awesome, Wholesome, Amazing
Amazing place to work if you wish to grow and advance your career. Managers and co-workers alike were amazing and easy to get to know. Overall the atmosphere was very uplifting and being able to connect with the guests, was very wholesome and made my job seem less like a job and more like a hobby. The people working and the regulars that would come in were very nice and understandable. was very easy to go to managers and co-workers if you were having a problem or needed assistance with something. Would definitely recommend working there if its your first job you will thrive and love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and engaging work environment
CFA was a very engaging and a great environment to work in. management was great and very easy to work with. They offered a flexible schedule for me as a high school student with extracurricular activities.
Flexible Work Hours
This position allows for you to select working hours that are flexible and convenient. Personally who desire to work and study will benefit greatly from this kind of flexibility.
Chick-Fil-A also provider client friendly services. . their aim is to ensure the guest is completely satisfied with the service they receive.

Services are also executed in a professional and efdecient manner
Chic fila is a cult
It's run by a bunch of 15 to 18 yo children that hv been indoctrinated into their weird cult. The owners/operators prey on the vulnerabilities of the kids.It's surprisingly dirty behind the counter btw. Not much if any sanitation. No protocols. Operator is rarely there instead operates at off property office watching every move of everyone on remote cameras. 40 in this store.
1,0
Not treated as human
Made me come to work after seizure, they constantly messed my schedule and hours up. Occasionally left some hours off my check that took a little money ... Had me sit in the cold freezing in the drive thru till I was sick .. didn't care about me as a person only my work ethic.
Pro érvek
Pay was very good for a fast food spot
Kontra érvek
Bad management, bad schedule, inconsiderate, unorganised, no care about health, life property's, will schedule you when you tell them you have to be off
Incredible Company!
I have worked for two different Chick-fil-A restaurants in two different States, North Carolina and Georgia. Wonderful work environment. Satisfaction and enjoyment of work consistent at both locations! Terrific team members and operators!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés