Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 16 314 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
its fun working in a industry where most people are your age or just a few years older because its easier to bond and make connections especially when your in charge of them. chick fil a teaches you alot and gives everyone an equal chance to grow in the industry
Pro érvek
free lunches. opportunities to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love chick fil a, great food and great place to work. I loved my coworkers and everyone was nice to each other. The hours weren't the best, but it was decent money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a manager so i'm in charge of all the employees. I make goals every two weeks with each on of them. The hardest part of my job is keeping people motivated. I have a positive attitude so people can see that i'm an example. I know every position in the store so I am strong when showing people what to do. I also do scheduling at my job.
Pro érvek
Free food and a good environment
Kontra érvek
I have no benefits working here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a I learned how to multi task, also interacted with plenty of people on the daily, learned how to deal with guests when they were upset and I would be able to cheer them up and make them comfortable within our business.
Pro érvek
Taught me good work ethic
No free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A seems like a ideal place to work but to be quite honest management has “problems” and there is little room for raises or higher positions.
Pro érvek
Free meals and good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Long shifts non flexible schedule
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here even though it was for a short time, I learned a lot about fast work pace and worked with teens/young adults around mg age. Is a great 1st/2nd job!
Pro érvek
Friendly, free lunch, lots of hours
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in and talk to the manager to see what your doing for the day. I learned how to talk to people more confidently. The hardest part of the job is when we run of a food choice and have to tell the customer ordering. It gets stressful when their are a lot of customers and very little employees. Its also hard when you can only get a break after a certain amount of hours. The most enjoyable part is when you're co-workers can have fun and laugh while working. Another one is the feeling of having a work family and everyone gets along.
Co-workers
Breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They seem to care more about guests than the safety and well being of the team members. We have to work out in the rain, thunder, flooding, brutal cold and triple digit weather.
A family like environment
Kontra érvek
Beyond stressful and emotional damaging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila teaches you how to care for others deeply , customers and coworkers. They are very patient when it comes to training and the learning process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an good company, the people are amazing. The management could be a bit better. A little more organized. And the owners could be a lot nicer to their employees. Treat them better.
Pro érvek
Good coworkers, discounted lunches, flexible
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not treated very well, favoritism, unfair position placing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open, make biscuits, prep for lunch, work lunch and prep for dinner. Learned about managing others by being a servant leader. Faith and family are a priority. Loved working there.
scholarship, discount meals, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
retail hours are hard at time
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always room for advancement here. The work is consistent & busy. There's not a hardest part of the job, sometimes, is remaining caught up. You have to always be preparing your prep so that you don't get behind.
Pro érvek
Not open on Sundays & it closes at a decent hour
Kontra érvek
You have to purchase your own insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started I wasn’t very outgoing but as I got more comfortable around the people there I realized that I could be myself around them. They are not very judgmental and like to joke around a lot which made it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of various things, from taking orders to providing guests with their food. As a manager, I run shifts and also have difficult talks, be them with guests or coworkers.
It's an enjoyable place to work, with no real large downsides in my eyes. As a corporation, it's not the greatest, but franchises treat their employees well.
Free food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some have a tendency to expect more from you than what you get paid for. Some play favorites. Lots of young kids who feel 'entitled'. Great owners who work with you, when they can find the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to have!Very flexible with scheduling!This store def has favorites and it shows!All managers are very nice but they have a way of showing who the managers pets are. A lot of double standards ! Do not think your prior experience will get you very far!I have seen them give lead spots to people who have never worked in food before and give people regular spots to people who have past lead experience.Same with pay! People with less experience usually made more than people with more. Again that goes back to favorites and double standards. Sad because it really is a great atmosphere. Work schedule is on a app and you are responsible for covering your shift.IF you do not like going several steps ahead in Customer Service then this isn't a job for you. Great Job for a teenager! I recommend this company but not this location!
flexible schedule, free meal
Double standards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely busy place to work no time for slacking. Prepare to work fast your entire shift. From what I experienced it was a good place to work though.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift and discounts
Kontra érvek
Breaks are unpredictable if any
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has really poor management from the leaders & owner. The co-workers were great (red/blue polos). I’ve never had to deal with such poor character from the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall an ok job with good pay. Weak management. It was just kind of a boring job with too much stress. They didn't really care about the kitchen workers at all
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers do not have your Back.. they look for ways to fire you.. as my first ever Job out of Graduation they didnt train me. My first day at work, they immediately put me to work in Kitchen at Rush Hour..I belonged at Cashier after 3 hours in kitchen then they put me to work Cashier and never Trained me!!. Worst Management ever with their own Cliques. They closed for remodeling I talked to them they said they would call me when they re-open. They NEVER called me!! I called my Manager and he fired me over phone after they had been open for two days!! I Told him my side of Story..he rehired me over phone.. I TOLD HIM IF THEY ARE GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS I QUIT. SO I TURNED HIM DOWN I RESIGNED. can't Trust Chick-Fil-A management
Free Lunch
Hurt Feelings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn many employable skills and learn work ethic. More structured culture where a lot is expected once you get the hang of the job. Best part of the job is your co-workers, while the hardest is keeping pace during busy rushes. Can be stressful at times.
Pro érvek
Free meals, great co-worker relationships
Kontra érvek
Low-wage, not great benefits.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés