Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 17 064 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
The reason I left this job was because of management. I am a woman of color and one of the male managers and his family that worked there called me colored. Also another manager wasn't very understanding for things that popped up because of people that would use that as a chance to go to parties or different things. I had school things that popped up and it became a small problem for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my time at CFA. It’s amazing the quality of people they have. The hiring process is difficult, and it’s not easy work, but theyre methods are tried and true and helped me grow as leader.
Pro érvek
Work in the best fast food industry
Kontra érvek
Rigorous standards. Not much flexibility n
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at CFA has helped me advance throughout my current career. CFA looks good on your resume because of the work ethic they instill in their employees. Every CFA runs differently, with my CFA management was a hit or miss but your fellow coworkers knew how to brighten your day.
Pro érvek
Free CFA for lunch, work ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a CFA a long time ago so hopefully they've improved. The job was actually great. For my first job, I was proud to say that I worked at CFA. The problem lied with management. They were very mean, cliquish, and dismissive. If they liked you, you were in. If they didn't, you definitely knew. Beforr they fired me, I was demoted to only taking out trash, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping floors, and stocking. Then... they fired me. Lol.
Pro érvek
Free lunches. Awesome customers. Time goes by fast.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks to eat lunch. Long lines constantly.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly enjoy working at chick fil a I have worked at multiple of them depending on owner operator and management and everything as to if the job is great can be stressful and can be a little hard at times but can also be very rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with really made it worth-wild to stay. The job itself was long with no breaks unless you work over 6 hours in which you get 15 minutes. However, I worked 10 hour shifts with only 1 half hour break. The pay was nothing compared to all the tasks I had to do. Do not work here- especially for a part-time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
They promoted from within all the time. The management was always approachable and often helpful. They were not super flexible on hours once you were scheduled, but most of the time there would be someone to pick up your shift if you need it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would 100% recommend working at Chick-fil-a! It is such a fun environment and comes with great benefits. It is also a very Godly atmosphere and they are really wonderful as a company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chic fil a seems cool but then you realize how hard it is ,Pay is solid and definitely not bad but Chick fil a I’d always extremely packed and your constantly busy and seems as though you never get time to breathe
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A is a great first job. Great people to work along with and mostly nice and happy customers. Management was awful, so was vacation time, pay, and benefits. Overall waste of time
Nice People
Pay, Vacation Time, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe they should hire more 22 to 32 year olds. I enjoyed working for them but where I was located when I was employed through this company I felt the other Chick-fil-A employees were not professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days are fairly busy with things happening all the time. People either work in the grill in the back or up front with the cashiers and food baggers. Mostly the supervisors and upper management work positions that are complex and lower workers work the basic, standard positions. Management is good but with favoritism.
Free food, flexible schedule
Little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned costume care skills which are helping me in my current job. I loved serving other people there and seeing them smile. Manger were very helpful and encouraging when promoting someone. Very friendly echo helped me through tough moments of my life. I am hatful for all of them.
Flexibility
Food made me fat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was an educational experience for me. It was my first job and, personally, I couldn't have chosen a better comany/location to work. I worked at the front counter most of the time. There was plenty of times when work was slow, but during rush it was very fast paced, but managable.
Pro érvek
Free meal per shift (this varies depending on location)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally had a great time working FOH, even when customers weren't being Pleasant. Which the management was more understanding of their employees, because often we'd all get discouraged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to work here as it’s given me great experience for any job I will work at for the remainder of my career ahead. Definitely very grateful for the opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Everyone is kind and willing to help you out whenever. You have to stand the whole time which can be a problem for some people. They do however give 30 minute breaks and offer $8.50 worth of free food before taxes (at least where I work). You get free drinks and can take them outside if you're set on iPad. It's a great learning experience for a first job. I would recommend working at chick fil a!
Great Management, Nice Coworkers, 30 min breaks, Flexible Schedule, Free Drinks
Standing the whole time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is great they help employees out a lot. Management treat everyone very fairly and respectful. Great company I would recommend to anyone awesome!
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workload is not a lot and pays decently. However, there is a lot of hypocrisy and double standards, and a lack of communication between the leadership, which makes it difficult to understand and fulfill your duties.It is a great first job and teaches you to learn customer service and to be efficient. There is very little room for growth because of favoritism.
Pro érvek
Limited free food, 30 min unpaid break, enjoyable staff.
Kontra érvek
Favoritism and poor management. no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there. Now that I am jobless, I am going back. They care about their customers, great service and happy employees. It is fast paced so you are never bored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is great, I thoroughly enjoy my job. But the only thing is that there is so much favoritism it's sickening. If you're not a favorite, you get stuck doing the worst tasks manageable. If you ask to do other tasks, they will not listen half of the time. Management doesn't care about your mental health or any issues with other employees unless you're a favorite. Workplace wise, they will push you so hard until you are miserable. I've had multiple incidents at work resulting in me hurting myself. Half of the time they wouldn't let me file worker's compensation. The only time they filed it was because the operator was present.
$6 free meal on break, friendship with co-workers
Kontra érvek
favoritism, lack of concern about employees