Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 353 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
3,0
Efficient
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2019, szeptember 19.
They work very hard to keep the restaurant running and moving. We make sure that all customer are satisfied! The owner even visits other Chick-fil-A stores to gain knowledge on how to improve and even tell us when we are doing a good job.
Great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN 372032019, szeptember 19.
I really enjoyed working for Chick Fil A. I actually would work there again. The positive atmosphere is so heartwarming. Also, the food is great. Who doesn't love Chick Fil A?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 19.
This was a great company to work for. I was very happy to work there. The workers and manager were Super friendly made it easy. Was a great experience for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful but coworkers were wonderful
Heart Of House Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilson, NC2019, szeptember 19.
Management was very overbearing sometimes. Made it a stressful and pressured work enviorment but there were also people looking out for you and the feeling of teamwork during peak hours cannot be beat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but very stressful
Kitchen Worker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2019, szeptember 19.
Chick-fil-A is a very stressful job and it is hard to keep up with the demand for food. I made many good friends while working there and the people I met are the reason I loved the job.
1,0
Management and Culture terrible
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2019, szeptember 19.
It was very clear that they were looking for a cookie cutter image for their employees and people that did not fit that were treated as such. There were clear favorites and it was very frustrating if you weren't one.
Free meal on your break
Kontra érvek
Bad managers and toxic work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was prepared to be busy everyday
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2019, szeptember 19.
Worked with delightful people making sure guests food made it out with accuracy. Being the only Chick-fil-A in town and with two hours to the next Chick-fil-a ensures that we're always busy.
1,0
Poor
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, szeptember 19.
I would Not recommend the bartlett location to anyone they are SUPER PETTY! They make you stand outside in 100 degree weather taking orders they do not care about your health or anything they treat you like slaves you can’t even go to the restroom! you work 8 or more hours an only get a 30 min break or sometimes no break at all they do not care about their employees only their customers
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Do not care about employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great and easy work environment very helpful
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, szeptember 19.
It was really helpful that they would all answered the questions in different ways that they thought it would help you great employees great help and very friendly
Productive and Fun Workplace
Dining Room Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 19.
Chick-Fil-A gives employees a fun and safe work environment, with opportunities to grow. The staff is really enthusiastic and motivating. There is never a time where an employee is not working to ensure guests are valued.
Employee Discount
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very fast paced environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phenix City, AL2019, szeptember 19.
Although it is very fast paced, it allows you to learn how to manage your time a little better. It also teaches you that although you are stressed out on the job, it is still your number one priority to treat every customer with the upmost respect.
Productive place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, szeptember 19.
It's a fast paced job and you have to be good at being able to talk to people and you have to be fast in your feet. Their closed on sundays which is nice.
Sundays off
Really fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work
Kitchen Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seneca, SC2019, szeptember 19.
For a fast food restaurant the pay was good and the environment was fun. Its a christian owner business. They are closed on sundays. My pay was 12.50 and I worked monday - friday 5a-3p
2,0
Family atmosphere
Leadership Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, szeptember 19.
Great place to develop lifetime friendships with guests and fellow team members
Communication is a problem from leadership down to team members.
Always new things to learn here.
Excellent Opportunities
Cashier/Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenoir City, TN2019, szeptember 19.
I think Chick Fil A is a wonderful place to work for that industry. The co workers and customers have great relationships & it's an excellent place to go into management. For me, though, I past the point of pursuing restaurant management and am looking for a customer service role that I can grow with.
Great Customer Service Training and Amazing Opportunities for Growth
Training Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2019, szeptember 19.
Chick-fil-A is an incredible company to work for. You get to learn incredible customer service and you always have a smile when you are working. The employees become more like family.
Great place to start at
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2019, szeptember 18.
CFA is an awesome first job for anyone. I would highly recommend it because they teach skills on how to be a good employee but also how to be a good person.
A good temporary job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2019, szeptember 18.
Chick-fil-A was my first official job, and I'm content with my decision to work there. The people you are surrounded by are friendly and easy to work with. The job is slightly repetitive, so long shifts are a hit-or-miss, but conversation is good. I would only recommend this job if you are looking for some extra cash on the side.
My experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2019, szeptember 18.
during the time while i was working at chick fil a i got to learn new techniques when cleaning and taking care of others needs. I had a lot of fun when working at chick fil a and i felt very welcomed , the employees were always nice . the boss always made sure everyone was doing ok and that there were no issues . the guest were never a huge problem either.
Pro érvek
everyone helped eachother out on the floor, smiles were always nice and welcoming .
Kontra érvek
The managers weren’t always good to the other employees
Fun workplace
FOH Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 18.
I enjoyed working for Chick-Fil-A, I just didn't like working for my operator. I was able to travel the country opening Chick-Fil-A's and that was the best part.
Free lunch
Scolding
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van