Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 163 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2019, november 19.
The owners and staff were super friendly. Everyone relies on each other and you need to be vocal if you work in the back. I would definetely recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2019, november 19.
I would like to seek employment where there is more benefits. I take nothing away from chick fil a they are a great company to work for and I truly appreciate the opportunity to learn the values Truett Cathy places over his business.
Great environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 19.
This company was great at being thorough with the training and making you feel like apart of the team. Hard work was recognized and the management was great. They are really good at presenting opportunities to move up.
4,0
chick-fil-a
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, november 19.
At work I smile, keep eye contact, stay connected, and speak enthusiastically. You learn good customer service. You get comfortable and better with using manners no matter the situation. The management is excellent and they actually connect with employees and customers. The hardest part of the job is being nice to customers even though they are very snobby and disrespectful. The most enjoyable part about working there is the love and care you get when you come to work.
Chick fil a
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2019, november 19.
I’ve been working here since November of 2017 it’s a great place to work for . I made a lot friends here . Everyone u work with is so good it makes the job great
1,0
Awful Environment, Terrible Shift Leaders, Worse Pay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, november 19.
Chick-Fil-A was my first job. When I started, I was so thrilled. However, that soon changed. I was 15-16 when I worked here, and so were many other employees. Before I continue, I want to emphasize that the owner and operator of the store is an amazing man and the best overseer I have ever had. Unfortunately, that did not translate to the shift leaders, pay, or overall work environment. I would not ever recommend Chick-Fil-A as a place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My boss is the best boss ever
Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Exton, PA2019, november 19.
Though I am management, it is my boss that makes working here worth while. He is a great boss and even better human. I am grateful for my position with chick fil a.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good place! Great springboard into the world of work!
MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centerville, UT2019, november 19.
I started working here when I was 15 years old, and I loved it every day. I had so many great opportunities to learn life skills that I continue to use each and every day. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone looking to improve their customer service and social skills.
Great place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2019, november 18.
Easy to learn and great work environment. Recommend having good social skills. Good place for first job and room for upward mobility. They pay competitively
2,0
Horrible Store Director
Crew Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willis, TX2019, november 18.
They have had countless managers quit in the kitchen and upper management refuses to acknowledge that it’s their fault. The upper management people are racist towards hispanics and treat the morning crew (hispanic people) so horrible. They promoted a NEW white employee to assistant manager over two perfectly capable hispanics with plenty of work experience. Their excuse where absurd and nonexistent.
Worked back of house
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 18.
I learned great skills:
work as a team
great communication skills
work at a steady pace

Great people to work with.
Would recommend this job to anyone
Amazing Job Overall
Line Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2019, november 18.
Management is well informed and organized. Training is pretty good. Good work style, communicative, and everyone tries their hardest. Great environment. Flexible hours. Just wish I had a higher pay, but I know it is not up to them.
It was good
Cashier/ dish washer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, november 18.
I think chick fila provides a very great experience to those who haven’t had a job yet, you get the feel of the work environment and gain experience .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast paced work place
Cashier/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  American Fork, UT2019, november 18.
Chic fil a wasn't your average chicken place. They expect quality from their workers and a good attitude. It was a good place to work with lots of advancement opportunities. Still friends with some of the people I met there.
Director of Operations
Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, november 18.
Fast paced environment, most of the time, nonstop. You get to create and build relationships with employees and guests. The hardest part of the job is lunch shift when it gets really busy.
3,0
Fast paced
Kitchen Staff and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2019, november 18.
Very fast paced, need to work well with others. Some managers are not great and lack important management skills. Often promoted employees to team leaders based on how long they have worked there and not based on how well they work with others or how they will work as a leader.
they are so friendly
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, november 18.
I used to work as crew member and what I loved the most was that it was every person responsibility in our team to make sure if every thing is in it own place I learned how to be patient and helping the customers with a kind heart I loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2019, november 18.
I liked waiting on the customers. I like Chick Fil A's customer service. It was a great company to work for. The food is excellent. When I would tell people I worked for Chick Fil A they were impressed.
Cfa
Chic fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green2019, november 18.
My experience was awesome but I wanted to try and experience something new. Working at chic- Fil-A could be a very challenging job. I did my best to work as a CFA member
3,0
Ok job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2019, november 18.
Flexible hours super busy never catch a 5 minute break. Have a 30 minute break. They expect to much from you regardless if your new or not. The management strict and at times disrespectful.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van