Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

12 606 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 607 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seems like a great place to work
Unloader/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, július 19.
I worked 2 hours a day couple of hours a week unloading the supply truck. Only until a opening spot came available in the kitchen . Only worked one week before I moved on to another job
A great start job.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, július 19.
Overall it’s not a bad place to work at there’s a lots of opportunity for growth and learning how to become a leader and lead a team. There’s it up’s and down’s the work is fast paced and can be very stressful at time there’s time where you will go nonstop from the time you come in until you leave for the day . For the most part your coworkers become like a second family which make the busy days go by much faster and a plus is the food you get when on break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun environment
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2019, július 19.
There is never a moment where you find yourself with nothing to do. Every Chick-Fil-A I've been to has been busy right until the last minute it's open. The secret to keeping up with the rush is teamwork. You have to be prepared to switch positions last minute and constantly aware of what needs to be done. The hardest part of the job is multitasking in a very fast paced environment. While the best part of this job, other than the food, is the relationships you build with other team members. It is true that Chick-Fil-A is very particular of who they hire onto the team.
friendly team focused management
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2019, július 19.
quick paced consistent work with a tight knit team that took care of each other. As the workload got faster everyone knew where to be and what to do. never a dull moment and you were always adequately trained for your job.
A typical day at work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 19.
Very busy usually all day, stocking through out the day. Multitasking most of the time. Greeting customers all the time and having some personal conversations
fun working place
Chick Fil A Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, július 19.
Great Company to work for, highly recommend Chick-Fil-A for any position. the staff is always very supporting, and motivates you in and out of the work place. the team you work around will become a part of your family.
2,0
Unhealthy environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2019, július 19.
The managers are constantly changing the rules and there's too many managers on per shift. There's no clear answer to who's in charge for the shift. Most of the crew are friendly, but they are very clicky. They expect the crew to be outside on iPads taking orders in extreme weather conditions.
Not the best
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, július 19.
At the chick fil a I have worked at for over 3 years, things have changed, and not for the better. “Rules” have been put in place to take blame off the manager and owner of the restaurant if employees are left outside to work for long periods of time (it can get to about 110 degrees during the summer”. Poor communication is also something I have had to deal with on a regular basis. Managers on duty are given little to no authority, and instead, the executive managers make schedules and run the place. This makes it so that each employee will usually be doing the same task every single day without a change in routine. Many employees end up quitting because of the way the restaurant is run, while others are just let go after a couple months for easy-to-fix reasons. Maybe not all chick fil a’s are like this, but my experience has made me very unlikely to return to one of these restaurants. It makes me sad because I thoroughly enjoyed being there for my entire first year.
Fun Workplace
Kitchen Prep and Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2019, július 19.
High quality food and people made this an extremely enjoyable work experience. The workplace culture was God honoring, character building for myself and those I was able to influence.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best if worked part time or temporary
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malbis, AL2019, július 19.
Great job if you're allowed to work In the front of the store. You basically just stand and smile all day .

Back of the house is where the work is done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive, fast-paced place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, július 19.
With excellent leadership, this is a wonderful job for high-school/college kids. If you work hard, you can climb the ladder easily. I worked at 4 locations and they were all good to work for!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL2019, július 19.
Overall it is a good place to work. Depending on the location and people who run the store, you can get discounts or get your meal completely free!(only when working) If you choose to work full-time it can be very strenuous and you may be on your feet for hours at a time. Again, depending on the location and management they may need different things.
Fast-paced and difficult environment
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2019, július 18.
Everything was rushed, it was an environment in which I felt as if I was not a priority whatsoever. Due to this, it is important to remember how busy the company as a whole is.
Productive and Satisfying Workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, július 18.
I started out with not knowing anyone in the area and left knowing many great people and new friends. It was always great to have daily or weekly regulars and made it feel like home to them.
Somewhat fun work experience
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, július 18.
The work experience itself is okay but the management is terrible and I don’t recommend working there. The people are very nice but there are a select few who don’t need to be in the position they’re in.
Pro érvek
Free food
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay or hours
Loved working here
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, július 18.
They are very Christian based. And I loved the fact that you dont work on Sunday's. Very clean and neat place to work. Very polite environment. When I stopped working there I still was using "My Pleasure."
Good Environment and Fair
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, július 18.
I overall like working at my chick fil a. I enjoyed being at the front counter and serving guests and working dining room wasn't bad but I always found myself working where I didnt want to but I was able to deal with it.
Great work culture
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, július 18.
Chick Fil A is a great place to work, and the work culture will kind of spoil you for working anywhere else. If you ever decide you want to quit to work somewhere else, however, they will not hire you back.
Pro érvek
Meal Allowance
Kontra érvek
Always smell like delicious chicken
Hard working
Front of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2019, július 18.
This job is not for the faint of heart. It is very fast and you need to be able to do more than two things at once. It is enjoyable but very stressful.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
started great and went downhill fast
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  905 N Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 852012019, július 18.
i was there for 3 months and it stared really good i loved it i was getting great hours and it was friendly but after the first month i started getting around 14 hours a week and the owner the franchise treated me and some other employees really really rude he had told me that there's other jobs out there since i wasn't feeling good after standing outside for around 2 hours and besides that there were times id spend the whole shift out side in the heat of AZ honestly worst experience Ive had EVER!!!!!!! just like the owner said there is other jobs out there and trust me way better ones too don't waste your time with this job honestly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van