Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

10 299 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 300 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be friends with the managers
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2018, november 13.
Poor management, favoritism, and if you let them, they'll overwork you. Be friends with a manager, you'll get benefits like a raise in less than 6 months.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Cashier/Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 13.
You will enjoy working with a reliable and exceptional team of employees, while providing the best customer experience. There are also many promotional opportunities.
$10 free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I actually loved working here
BOH (Back of House) General (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, november 13.
This was by far one of the best jobs i ever had, I loved my coworkers, i was actually happy about my job, but the operator/owner himself was very, courrupt id say. I noticed he was unlawfully termintaing people, but everyone has to move on I guess.
Free Break food, Staff, environment, assistant managers
Operator/Owner
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has a good work environment
Cahier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 13.
A typical work day here goes nice and smooth I don’t feel rushed at all and everyone here is helpful towards me if I need help I can just ask any other team member
Good work
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2018, november 13.
I liked the job but they did not pay me enough for anything . All I had to do was stretch chicken and handle the machines and made sure everything was good .
Employee meal
Kontra érvek
Couldn't be a second late to work
Good Environment, Flexible scheduling
Senior Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, november 13.
This is a very fast paced environment. You will learn how to work with a variety of people, how to handle money, and you can learn how to prepare and cook the food. Managers vary depending on store location. I've had some managers who were really great to work with and others who were awful, but for the most part everyone is really good to work with. The workplace environment tends to be team centered and everyone works together to get the job done. If one person falls behind then others go help them catch up. The hardest part of the job for me would be when I worked in the kitchen during rush hour. You literally have to make food at break-neck speed AND maintain quality during the busiest parts of the day. Standing for long periods of time starts to hurt your feet, legs, back, etc. The floors are not standing friendly. The most enjoyable part was probably having fun working with my co-workers. We also got to serve some pretty awesome guests as well.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Short or no breaks when busy, no benefits
Fun workplace
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018, november 13.
The job itself is an overall good job, my managers and coworkers make going to work a lot easier. Closing is the only difficult part of the job if everyone lacks communication.
free lunch
short breaks
Good Place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2018, november 13.
I only worked at CFA briefly, but because of my mindset at the time I did not believe it would've been a job I could've progressed in. Good place to work though.
Good Food & Sunday's Off
Best Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provo, UT2018, november 13.
I worked here on and off for over 3 years and absolutely loved it! Had really great management and the best coworkers. It's a great place to work although it does get busy and can get stressful.
Can get super busy
High Life...
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabama2018, november 13.
Great people and the customers were awesome. This was the first job I ever had and I owe a lot to my first boss. He taught me a lot and built a family while working there.
The people
Money - Not Enough
Great company great people
Cook and package batches (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicopee, MA2018, november 13.
Where do I begin. This company is by far hands down the smoothest ship I've ever been a part of. The people are great management is on point with everything they do. All tasks are clear and concise.
No Comment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ2018, november 13.
No comment, The GM tried to run the store under his own guidelines not those of the company. Therefore the younger employees were given more opportunities and were able to reap the benefits. Also it was who you know kinda store.
Great Place to Work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 12.
A typical day at work is taking customers orders and making sure they are pleased with their service. The management there is very kind and understanding.
Great environment and foundation
Grill Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2018, november 12.
The Chick-fil-A that I work at is probably one of the lowest paying Chick-fil-A out there. It can be very stressful, being fast food, low pay, etc. Most of the managers are great. While you CAN advance in pay/raises, and promotions, it's not easy. You have to ask your management, and constantly remind them, and hope they remember.
Pro érvek
Free lunch. 30 min break.
Low pay.
Create Environment
Front of House (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trexlertown, PA2018, november 12.
Chick-fil-A is a really great place to start if you are looking for a first time job! They pay well, you get payed more based on how well you do and you can excel in every area of the company! It’s a really great environment being that it is has Christian values! You don’t have to be religious to work there though and you can be comfortable I. That environment! Of course we get a few impatient customers and sometimes we make mistakes but who doesn’t!
Free employees meals
Kontra érvek
You may or may not get a break depending to what shift you work!
Positive and fun workplace
Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2018, november 12.
I loved working at CFA. Great management and a great company to work for! Sunday’s off are great. Sometimes we had meetings on Sunday’s but at the CFA I worked at, the meetings were paid so that was nice. I wouldn’t mind going back to work at CFA!
Fun Environment
Front Line Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2018, november 12.
This was a fun job and an amazing environment for a first year college student! This was a great work environment and it offered many opportunities for growth and learning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is fun to work as long as the customers are nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, november 12.
Chick fil a is not flexible with scheduling and frequently scheduled me when i told them i wasn't available or put in vacation days months in advance. they expected everyone to be able to close on weeknights which meant getting out as late as 11:30pm on school nights. the managers were very harsh with doing little work for themselves.
Free meals while working
Not flexible schedules
Good job experience
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 12.
A typical day at work generally starts at the front register then rotates to drive thru and back. I learned great teamwork as well as working independently.
My least favorite job
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vicksburg, MS2018, november 12.
This has been by far the worst job I have ever had. Poor hours, poor pay, poor management, and poor benefits. To start it off, I hate mass interviews which is what you are going to get, and if that does not show you how fast they go through employees I do not know what will. Secondly, they refused to give me more than 5 hours a week which meant I was spending more money to work there than I got from it. Lastly, I left because I could not catch a break from my supervisor singling me out, my boss never remembered my name even though I worked there for 6 months, and they wrote me up because some girl gave me her hours to work, because I needed them, and then proceeded to write me up because she got fired and did not notify me or them.
(Fluctuating food allowance)
Hella
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van