Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
16 697 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 708 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The reason I left this job was because of management. I am a woman of color and one of the male managers and his family that worked there called me colored. Also another manager wasn't very understanding for things that popped up because of people that would use that as a chance to go to parties or different things. I had school things that popped up and it became a small problem for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is pretty good. You're on your feet all day and you'll be working pretty hard. The pay isn't worth the work but the team is realitively fun. Some managers can be a bit overbearing and when its busy its BUSY!
Free food every shift
Unpaid breaks, Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chili's helped me gain people skills and communication skills working for a high pace and high volume Job. You worked hard to make sure the guest was happy and excited to come. Even if the job was stressful its your responsibility that the guest wants to come back again! Everyone is really nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at Chick-fil-A. The team effort and great guests make most days enjoyable! Management is there to help you learn and grow and are very supportive in all cases.
Awesome team
No benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a very harsh point system for call offs and require a doctors note regardless of your reason. They will suspend you for a week if you get a certain amount of points. The pandemic hasn’t changed any of the policies, you will get suspended for a week regardless. Managers don’t seem to care about your mental or physical health. All they care about is whether or not you work. If you call off they don’t hide how annoyed they are with you. Also no paid sick time, not even during COVID-19. Employees here just seem to be getting the short end of the stick compared to other food places.
Pro érvek
Discounts on meals during your break
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours to live on, not getting hazard pay during the pandemic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly, working at chick-fil-a is rewarding when it comes to the people. Pay is okay. The workplace isn't bad and it's easy to make friends. It does get extremely tiring though for not enough pay. If you want to learn hard work and good customer service, this is the place to start.
free food
lacking pay raise opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a great experience during my first years of my collegiate career. The location I worked at had a great culture with amazing co workers and great oversight.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Extremely busy all hours of the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team member themselves are great but management is okay. They make it seem like we’re “family” but my GM only cares about the money and can get upset if you aren’t up to their standards. Not bad if it’s your first job though.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Work out in the heat for hours, don’t really address your needs, strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people a great and there's plenty opportunity to advance in the company the culture of CFA is well know and it's no different there i became a supervisor at a young age and they helped me with the transition
free lunch
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good company. Management too young and all date each other.
Offers promotions and free lunches when your working. Had fun events that made going to work not miserable. Good community involvement. Decent hours and pay. Customers were great
Free lunches
Too many “cliques”
Munkahelyi kultúra
One fellow employee who request for a day off will get no disciplinary action but, another employee does it, their hours get cut. Feels like high school all over again. The job itself is not bad. Actually, I liked everything required of me in my job title. The coworkers are really what make or break your experience. Be sure to never miss a day unless your their favorite employee, but even then beware.
Free food up to $5, pay
Toxic environment, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
I loved working at Chickfila! I made amazing life long friends and the management always understood when life happened. They always want to help make you better and grown with the company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first "real job". It was good for a first job, especially in the summertime when I was more available, but it was very difficult to get time off for school, family events, etc. At the time, you could never call out if you were sick, you just had to get your shift covered. The management at the building I worked at was horrible; maybe it is better elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job, and overall, it was a pretty nice experience. I saved a good chunk of money and the employees and customers were usually pretty okay. Every once in a while, something would happen, but most of the time, it was fairly okay.
Free lunches, flexible schedule
Short breaks, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
As my first ever job, it allowed me to get a good idea of what the workforce is like. I learned how to properly communicate not just with customers, but upper management as well.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got burned told one of the leads and they didn’t care told me to keep working even though I was in pain after I told them again they got frustrated and sent me to get some ointment and put me back to work (the ointment did very little to the pain I was feeling.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
They don’t care about their employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a bad place to work. They pay higher than the average for fast food and offers a lot of good benefits. They are really flexible with your schedule and willing to work with you if you are in school. Gets stressful at times because it's constantly busy.
Pro érvek
Free food every shift, paid time off even if you are part time, higher than average pay
Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil a is a good place to start out in the workforce. There’s never a dull moment and there is always work to be completed. You work with motivated people who all have the same mindset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for and excellent for young people who have no work experience. You learn lots of valuable skills and techniques, especially working in the kitchen, that you will be able to carry with you into future jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chick fila it was fun and challenging But is a great app to use it and it has a good free game it would have been free to get the regular version free
I’m not sure
I’m not
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it here, good food, good people, work goes by fast. learned a lot about how to genuinely take care of guests. management is nice. workplace culuter is great.