Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 481 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good environment
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Campbellsville, KY2018, május 19.
Prep chicken, bread chicken, fry chicken and fries, make sandwiches , tea, and leamonade. Learned time management, how to work cash register, people relations, and attention to detail. Closing the store at end of shift was hardest.
free lunch
pay isn't competitive
Great employers
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2018, május 18.
Fast paced job, I learned a lot about customer service, and what my limits were. The management was not the best at scheduling but I doubt it is the same at other locations.
Free drinks!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, very fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's definitely something in between all right and insane.
House Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2628 W March Lane2018, május 18.
It's usually in between slow and busy on the days that I work. I learned a lot about food preparation, handling, and appropriate sanitation for each area, along with a few other skills. Management is decent enough. The hardest part of the job is actually learning and being patient with everyone in your surroundings. I'd say the most enjoyable part of the job is being assigned to a station that you're actually skilled at and can easily pull off with few issues.
Free break food
Kontra érvek
Lack of worker's compensation, discrimination, favoritism.
Great team poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191482018, május 18.
Working as Chick-Fil-A team member was a rewarding experience filled with many challenges, but it was a toxic environment and the management was poor.
Great Experience
Productive, fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 18.
The coworkers and managers were very friendly and nice, patient people. Very strict on showing respect and courtesy to our customers , keep that smile and always say "My pleasure."
Discount/free meals
Short breaks
It was alright
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, május 18.
Not the best job, not the worst. Going through busy stressful times will bring you closer to those you work with though. As it is a fast food restaurant there will be high turnover so you get used to people coming and going.
Free break food
Stress
fun and productive
In Line Kitchen Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, május 18.
a typical day at work would be a line out the door for at least four hours straight cooking preparing food taking catering orders running back and forth
free lunches
short breaks benefits
Chick Fil A
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2018, május 18.
Chick Fil A gas great customer service and is always looking for new ways to improve things. Always willing to hear you out and work with you. Great opportunities come from working here.
Pro érvek
Free break meal, flexible with your schedule
Kontra érvek
Not sure if you get benefits with being full time
Terrible expirence
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 18.
Chick-Fil-A was cool at first, they promised a raise every 60 days flexible work schedules and a good time working. while working at Chick-Fil-A I did not enjoy my time working my co workers were lazy and I did not receive any raises the whole time working there.
shortbreaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2018, május 18.
They want u to have a great attitude and expect you to follow the core4. Smile, speak enthusiastic, eye contact. I have learned things. Enjoy speaking with the customers
Depends on location
Why Management breaks a job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 18.
Never before have I experienced such infighting and personal qualms have an effect on work. If it wasn't friends gaining special treatment or people who only wanted to work getting the short end for not bowing to social pressures. DO NOT WORK HERE
Free Lunch
EVERYTHING ELSE
Great job experience
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, május 18.
Great management experience. All store operators are different. If you get a people person operator; the experience can be awesome. If you get a operator that is bottom line driven only, experience can be awful.
Great management training
Benefits are terrible
Great company and culture
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 18.
This is an amazing company that anyone would enjoy working for as long as there is a good operator running the store. The company culture is amazing and the company is very open to allowing all types of people to work for them contrary to what people believe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and friendly work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 18.
Chick-Fil-A was a temporary job for me, but it offered me great experience and a friendly work environment that I enjoyed tremendously while I was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is amazing, great place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, május 18.
In total, I have worked for Chick-fil-a for 8 years.

They have always treated me right. Given me great opportunities and advancements and helped me thru tough times financially and most importantly, spiritually. I was hired over the phone 300 miles away from the location that I was designated to work at.

Management has always been awesome and well organized.

The hardest part of the job is the pace. It is definitely not for the faint of heart but every moment is fun and enjoyable. I learned multitasking skills, better customer service and patience.
Free lunches, awesome coworkers
short breaks
A memorable experience
Team Member/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Media, PA2018, május 18.
Chick Fil A was my first experience being employed with a company. They have taught me a lot during my journey there, made my initial level of experience a memorable one and realized my dedication as a hard worker by enhancing my hourly pay and offering me additional hours since my attendance record was superior and I would always fill in positions whenever an employee either called out or was terminated.
Potential for growth
Lack of benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very old style fast food chain
Prep/Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Brick, NJ2018, május 18.
It is like any other fast food restaurant or worse. Terrible hours for student and teens and the only really redeeming quality is you are off on Sunday.
Pro érvek
discount on food, usually friendly staff, very kind
terrible hours, mismangement
Great Environment
Front Line Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, május 18.
I loved the environment that I was always brought into. Chick-fil-a is a very quick paced work place, and that's another thing I loved about it. The employees are very family-oriented.
Crazy but beneficial
Drive Thru (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, május 18.
Working at chick fil a is not bad due to them accommodating our schedules very well and being "pro" towards school. Many guests come daily to being shy should not be a thing in your personality.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
always behind on lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience providing and growth creating opportunity
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, GA 302282018, május 18.
My experience at Chick-fil-A was an interesting one. It taught me social skills, both in coordinating with coworkers and interacting with customers. I better learned how to read people and navigate the workplace in a way that would one, best benefit myself; and two, benefit my work environment. While the workplace culture came with its inevitable drawbacks that follow a variety of personalities; I was still able to find a group that were equally dedicated to excellence, had more experience than I, and were fun to interact with. The hardest part of the job was overcoming my own shortcomings, forcing myself to become better than I came in. But I do feel that I grew in many respects in terms of multitasking, social interaction, and advancing/evolving myself into the person I need to be. It, at the end, was the most enjoyable part as I was able to look back on my progress and be proud of where I'd come to.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great store owner, generally great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Occasional disfunctional/unfocused employees, not recieving how many hours I wished
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van