Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 870 értékelés megmutatása
Each owner is different
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Howell, NJ2017, december 10.
I enjoy working for CFA as a whole. I love to serve people. That includes my co-workers. To be able to keep customers and employees happy as much as humanly possible is a passion of mine.
Presently a $6 discount for meals
Kontra érvek
not everyone is like minded
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great first jon, teaches you discipline and they have amazing customer service.
Director Of Hospitality (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA2017, december 10.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work. For those who are starting their first jon I highly recommended this place. The company has great qualities that 90 % of businesses are lacking. That would be to give their undivided attention to their customers. Chcik-Fi-A has the key to success. Anyone that world for them, will not experience anything otherwise.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no real longevity, no benefits provided
Great work place
Marketing/Catering Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  6501 NW Barry Rd2017, december 10.
Awesome place to work, the people are what keep you there. The culture is amazing from most of the workers and they make you feel like part of the family, others not so much. Its easy work if you at least try and put some effort into it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2017, december 10.
Learned how to communicate better
Enjoyed having my own team
I learned that not everyone learns the same way and that is okay. You just have to be patient and give them the confidence that they can succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, PA2017, december 10.
During my shifts I am either bagging the food , making drinks/milkshakes or Taking cash from customers. Sometimes when i start my shifts a manager put me on headset which is taking customers orders in drive-thru
Lunch
Short breaks
Family environment good Christian values
Financial Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pell City, AL2017, december 10.
I just need a slower paced office job due to the stress on my body being on feet all the time. It’s a great family environment close family. Love all the people I work with. Love this location wish they had a office manager job.
Decent work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2017, december 10.
Decent workplace it is fast food so not the best not the worst job to have a good first job to have and you do get a great experience with chic-fil-a depending on the manager's you work with. Mine changed from good to bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 9.
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Kontra érvek
No benefits for regular employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 9.
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
free lunches
short breaks
Love It
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334092017, december 9.
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 8.
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niceville, FL2017, december 8.
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2017, december 8.
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
good food
Kontra érvek
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wyomissing, PA2017, december 8.
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Very good palce to work
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 8.
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
Munkahelyi kultúra
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 8.
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, december 7.
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2017, december 7.
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
free lunch
no paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2017, december 7.
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
general job
Cooker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davie, FL2017, december 7.
work doing jobs: cook, clean, accommodate, deliver orders, cashier, general tasks. I worked while finishing the last year of high school, my grades went down and my parents did not want me to continue working until I finished my studies

Átfogó minősítés