Chick-fil-A
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 19,613 értékelés megmutatása

fun place to work in a productive environment

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
its fun working in a industry where most people are your age or just a few years older because its easier to bond and make connections especially when your in charge of them. chick fil a teaches you alot and gives everyone an equal chance to grow in the industry

Pro érvek

free lunches. opportunities to grow

Na

Not really much to say..not good or bad-would recommend if it’s your thing.wouldn’t if it’s not really your go to for a job .but definitely good for students

Na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Some coworkers are great people, management sucks.

Management is surrounded by yes people. If you address issues they will brush you aside because they don’t like you questioning them. They like people who kiss up to the managers.

Good store presentaion. Clean. Friedly

The store presentation and location of store attracts a great line of busy customers. Too the the store is prepared to discuss changes due the pandemic, the store like much stores is prepared to limit seating as needed due to the covid 19. Managers are reliable and ready to relay good information.

Pro érvek

Fresh, and well served food.

Kontra érvek

Over exceeding amount of employees can cause distraction..

Great first job.

I believe CFA is a great place for a first time job. You will learn many life skills along with excellent customer service skills. CFA is the best of the best. If you are a hard and reliable worker there will be opportunity for you to move up in the company.

Pro érvek

Sundays off/ free or discounted break food.

Kontra érvek

Management can be immature.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Fun but tiring, managers tend to forget about you when you are working drive thru

they wouldn’t let you call out sick, and overall they didn’t care about you. the managers were awful there might be one good one but the one that you get stuck with every shift could not care less about you. the job did keep you busy, there was always something to do but coworkers never recognized your accomplishments and would instead criticize you when it is unnecessary.

Kontra érvek

Poor management, managers did not care about you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun workplace.

Great coworkers. Great leadership. Fast paced working environment that helps the day go quick. Customer's are kind and love chick fila which makes the job easy.

Free lunch

None i can think of

Productive and fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting basically free lunches. It was always busy so if you like a fast paced work environment this is the place for you.

It's pretty nice there

Everyone was friendly, and you got a free lunch. People who work FOH get more rewards, but they typically have snacks upfront for both BOH and FOH. They have a site to teach you what to do but unless there was more that I didn't see, the lessons didn't teach you much about what to do on-site. It's good exercise and overall not a very painful job to do.

Free lunch, Friendly Environment

great place to work

i love this job its the best job ever i love working here have been here for a total of ten years and the customer servece, pay , benefits are all just so great if i could give them ten stars then i would !

Long hours, little pay

A typical day at Chick-Fil-a, as a part-time employee, consists of spending 4 of your 8 hours outside in the drive-thru lanes. Then a thirty-minute lunch break with free food, but a price cap (about $8) on what you can order. Then either back outside to the heat or inside with a team so short-staffed they can barely keep up with the line, which wraps around the building. Not worth the pay. You may work more than one position at any given time. You are expected to do this. You are also expected to be nice to a customer that is screaming in your face about their cold fries. Even if they throw a drink at you. You have to give them free food and positive reinforcement for their behavior. It's in the employee handbook. Do not work at CFA.

Pro érvek

Free meal, maybe a stuffed cow on Christmas

Kontra érvek

Very few breaks unless working full time, little pay, draining work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

fast paced boring job with judgmental bosses

At first when I started working here I loved it. It was my first job and I was very excited to see how far I could go. It was okay for a while, the only thing that made this place workable was the friends I made. I love them so much and thats the only reason I lasted there. Besides that, all they expect is perfection and nothing less. They stay embarrassing you for your mistakes in front of everybody and almost everybody with higher positions are judgy Christians. It is very stressful and they do not pay us enough do deal with all that bs. I like working fast but they really overwork their employees with what feels like no benefits. On top of that were not allowed to dye our hair almost any color, are strict on jewelry, and we are not allowed to take ANY tip.overall I wouldn't recommend, go work at boba time or something.

Pro érvek

free meal up to a certain amount

Kontra érvek

fast paced, hard work, not very uplifting enviornment

Pretty Good

Great starter job, hard to move up in. It can be a really strict military set up place so for some people it's hard to work for. Customer s are usually nice.

Pay

Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing company to work for, love the management

I love working at Chick-fil-A Walker. The owner and managers genuinely care about you. It’s very fast paced and very stressful, but I love interacting with the guests. The only thing is I wish I were paid more for the hard work I put in every single shift.

Free meals, 30 minute breaks, Christian company, amazing owner

Uncompetitive pay, very stressful

Fun place to work

Good place for a first job, management is kind of not great, you’ll have to pretty much suck up to the directors to get to a higher position, so it wasn’t great for me

Decent pay

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and energetic place to work at with a great instilled culture of hospitality in all people. With great pay and a good work/life balance

This is a great first job/part-time job with very flexible schedules that will accommodate for school and other activities. The culture here is great as well, you feel part of a team and everyone puts in the work to get through each shift and have fun while doing it.

Pro érvek

Free lunches, great pay, culture is exciting, fast-paced and always something to be doing.

Early lunches, Will always work Fridays and Saturdays

The vision

Top level leadership is amazing. The franchise owners I've encountered does not embody the vision or show care to it's team. Show your team you care and the compassion will automatically spill over to everyone else.

Pro érvek

People's drive to operate in excellence

Robotic hospitality

Friendly environment

Good first starter job. Friendly co workers and flexible schedule. Would recommend for a place to gain some experience. Managers are helpful and help when it’s busy.

Free lunches

Fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Back of house team member

Do the same thing every day. Management doesn't really care. They are supposed to be around but vanish for an hour at a time during our busiest rushes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ok place to work, bad pay

I have worked here and Portillos and I can tell you that Chick Fil A is a very organized and tightly run business. They are super strict about rules and work you at a very fast pace. The people I worked with were fun so it made the job a lot more bearable but all of them quit so then it wasn't that fun. The pay is also really bad for having to stand out in the cold and take orders.

Decent managers, Organized

Bad Pay, Fast Pace

Horrible culture

They expect nothing less than perfection often singling out employees to make the feel terrible during their shift. There were no mistakes allowed. they treated the customers like transactions and numbers instead of people. It was like working with robots.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés