Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 880 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It was okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, május 22.
I loved working there, but the management and the owner were not exactly nice. It was awesome for the first year or so, but I do not think they understood that we were just high school kids trying out best. We had 20 minutes to clock out and eat, but if we were busy, we were not allowed to cut in line (obviously) and I had to eat my food in 3 minutes one time. It was mainly just frustrating. I did get hurt on job site though and they were extremely great about it.
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and good quality
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, május 22.
Our motto was to do things with quality, accuracy and speed, and in that same order. We were trained to perform and learn things thoroughly and to the best of our ability. We had to give our best in everything we did, whether that be preparing and delivering food, customer service, and contributing to a respectful, fast pace environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great staff and management, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful, angry customers
Magnolia Texas
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magnolia, TX 773542019, május 22.
I have worked at Chick-fil-A for 8 months they are very from me kind loving and they're respectful people ever win a streeted like family we have a problem they try to help you out your family always comes 1st no matter what
Frer meals and discounts
Productive and very fun
Manager, Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, május 22.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work at. Team work is a must while working, management makes everyday a fun day while being productive. The hardest part of this job is the fast paste, but you get use to it and enjoy it after a while.
1,0
It was terrible.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, május 22.
It was terrible working at Chic-Fli-A because we only got a 20 minute break, They have no breakroom or place to put your food unless you want to just put an ice pack in it then it can go in the office. The only good thing was the coworkers were nice to me and whenever they weren't they would be after me talking to management about it. Managers who worked there half of them were great the other half had an attitude. Multiple times I felt like I'd pass out from working so long but only getting a 20 minute break. I barely could eat the food it was so disgusting. If they had a breakroom and gave more slack for employees being sick then there would of been a better chance of me liking it there. My favorite part of the day was whenever I could leave. Don't work here if "you plan on getting sick the first month you work there" :) oh or if you're pregnant and feel sick all the time its definitely not worth it. Waffle house could probably be better.
Pro érvek
Most of the coworkers were nice, i got fulltime hours in the first week of working there, $7 meal (you can get the CFA sandwich, spicy or nuggets), They pay for your uniforms but shoes!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No breakroom, not enough people working there, have to buy nonslip shoes, jackets for there cost so much
Not a fun place to work
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2019, május 22.
My managers at this location were fairly excited to start the hiring process and I was very quickly hired and trained on the job. I had worked at this location for a few months before communicating to my manager that I NEEDED to be scheduled for more hours as I was trying to save up for a plane ticket for one of my friends to come visit me. After not receiving the hours I requested and was promised, I was forced to look into finding a second job. I mistakenly mentioned having an interview for a second job to a coworker, and they told my manager. My manager then decided to cut my hours almost in half and I was forced to stop working there.
Good consistent breaks
Poor management
1,0
poor management
Cashier, Drive Thru order taker, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, május 22.
the management was bad they never told you that you matter or are a big part of the team everyone thinks that chick-fil-a is a big family but they don't treat you like family. there was a couple of managers that no longer work there but they were the best they made you feel great inside
free food for breaks
Kontra érvek
15 mins break, poor management, some mangers were rude, a lot of managers with other managers didn't get along.
Comfortable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, május 22.
Chick-fil-A was comfortable for me to work at while I was in college. I made great friends there and enjoyed working there for the most part. It was a very busy, fast paced environment that was often physically demanding.
Free food
Short breaks, busy, exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and good environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Campbellsville, KY2019, május 22.
The co worker and work place is clean and friendly. Preparing the food is not too messy. It could be busy at times during lunch and dinner rush. Good food and environment.
Free lunch
Lack of pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fry cook for an awesome team
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT2019, május 22.
Scheduling was very flexible and they made sure to work around any tasks you already have planned. I would arrive and head for the kitchen. The management was very personable and made coming in to work enjoyable. The job itself was very simple and left little room for error. The hardest part of the job was how mundane the tasks at hand would be while the best part was the free food and relaxed environment.
Free food
Beware of burns
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and a lot of work
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2019, május 22.
drive-thru definitely fast-paced and something to get used to. lots of customers, lunch and dinner rushes are crazy and fun so being prepared and coming into work ready and in a good headspace is important.
7.50 lunch
sometimes long hours
Positive and fun workplace
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, május 22.
A good first job. All my coworkers and managers were very friendly and understanding. The environment is positive and silly and the work itself is not too straining. Fun to interact with costumers.
Free lunches
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place the only downside is the benefits portion.
Production Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport, KY2019, május 22.
Love the people and the culture at Chickfila. There has been many great opportunities for growth that I have taken and run with. They have changed the person I used to be to the person I am today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very great workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2019, május 22.
Only issue is there is not much room for advancement. The pay never really gets better but they are an amazing company to work for. They are typically super understanding if you have a family emergency!
Love the Chick-fil-A team
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 21.
Chick-fil-A treats you like family and respects their employees. There is always room for growth and opportunity. There is always employee appreciation! Managers are nice, they have their days but that is everywhere in the work place. Love the fun and nice culture they have. Everyone is welcoming and accepting.
Free employee meals
Kontra érvek
Short breaks (30 minutes)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment of customer service
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, május 21.
Great place to work, high turnover leads to somewhat unpredictable environment. I loved working in customer service, but found that some who see the job as just a paycheck slack off, so I often had to work extra to make up for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Culture, good opportunity to advance
Hospitality Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2019, május 21.
This is an excellent place to work. Great environment, opportunity for advancement through the “progression plan” with an emphasis on integrity and hard work. Fast paced, but fun.
Free lunch, progression plan
No insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great People
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2019, május 21.
I loved working here as the people were so kind and helpful. They were very supportive and worked with me to get my Food Handler's Permit as well as my uniform.
Training was thorough and work environment was one of the bests.
To be honest, the hardest part of the job was how loud and BUSY it could get--it got crazy sometimes
environment, friendly people
loud, busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Chick-fil-A Employment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, május 21.
Working at Chick-fil-A has been an eye-opening experience overall. This has been my first, real "job". This job has taught me a multitude of skills, from improvement of customer service to simply holding casual conversations with customers and recommending new products. While this job has provided me with these new skills, my time for this job has come to an end. I feel as though I can excel beyond this job, and continue to help people within a new company.
Free lunches, nice breaks
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage pay, other employees
a fun place to work at.
Expert knowledge and abilities (Volt alkalmazott) –  700 Park Avenue Norfolk, Virginia2019, május 21.
I would most definitely reccommend working at chick-fil-a because you learn to adjust to a fast paced environment. Management was relaxed unless you did something crazy like leave for more than 10 minutes. Take more time on your break then you were given.
Pro érvek
free food, friendly co-workers, good hours.
Kontra érvek
rude customers, over bearing heat in the kitchen.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van