Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 944 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a decent job
FOH staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2020, január 25.
They were flexible with my hours however, took advantage of the nights that I did work to over work us sometimes. Often I would stay really late at night to clean the back or do dishes, or close the front by myself.
1,0
Horrible owner/operater
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2020, január 25.
They pretend to act like they care , but then will call you stupid , and talk about you behind your back.
They work you to death daily and if you don't keep up they are not very nice about it.
They meaning the owner/operator
Free meal, pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Good First Job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2020, január 25.
Its a good first Job to start at. For the most part everyone you meet is going to be nice at work, and the costumers are normally nice as well. And its a pretty easy job
free lunches
Exelente hambiente
Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2020, január 25.
Siempre se cuenta con la excelencia de seguridad alimentaria del cual caracteriza al restaurante.
Customer service
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2020, január 25.
Chick-Fil-A over all is a good company to work for. I love it there, it is a great environment to be in. Only issue is the lack of hours, other than that I think its great.
Chick-fil-a:)
Front House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 25.
Very nice fast food experience. Great co workers, and managers. Happy environment, but can get a bit hectic, so if you can't handle multitasking, then probably isn't the job for you.
Great company
Inventory Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2020, január 25.
Be careful of the owner because he has his own Intensions in mind of making him more money I stead of developing his leadership into future owners themselves
3,0
Bad management
Fast Food (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 25.
Managers feel like they are perfect so if you are subpar goodluck. Management was purely the reason why I couldn't stand working there. they'd rather see you fail than to see you succeed.
Fast paced
Chick fil a manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, TX2020, január 25.
Chick-fil-A was a very busy place. I absolutely loved the environment. The owner went above and beyond to work with staff on schedule and needs. They put their team members and customers first always
Pro érvek
Fast paced, Christian environment, family atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place and fun
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2020, január 24.
I learn a little of everything in the back as a team member.
A fun working environment, and nice people.
Good opportunities and a great place to give back to the communities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2020, január 24.
Chick-fil-a was my first job. If there is one place I recommend to be employed at as a first job , I recommend being a team member at chick-fil-a. I learned how to save money and the value of a dollar when working at chick-fil-a.
Great job good food
Hospitality Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2020, január 24.
Pays decent, food is giving if you work more then 6 hours, i left only for better opportunity in retail since i wasn't able to do the job i wanted since i was put on drive thru mostly and register. Great place to start first job for sure though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working but you make good friends.
BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phenix City, AL2020, január 24.
I would come in, directly after school, and my manager would let me know what position I was working for that night. I learned how to efficiently manage time and produce as many products with the highest quality possible. I made good friends when I worked there, everyone seemed to be in the same boat. The hardest part was keeping everything clean, or when the trash bags were really heavy and the dumpster was full and I needed someone to help me with taking it out. Managing time was also crucial, waste a minute or slow down and it hinders the entire team in the back. The most enjoyable part was just hanging out with my coworkers when we had a small amount of time when it was calm and we could talk and work slowly and at a relaxed pace.
Pro érvek
Great Coworkers and managers, limited free food, and flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
High heat, a bit of a steep learning curve
ask before applying
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2020, január 24.
Piece of advice, before applying make sure to ask somebody that works there how the environment with the superiors and the employees is. Because where I worked the co-workers had the best communication and friendship with each other but the supervisors were so unfair and disrespectful. But you know there's always that one supervisor that is everyone's favorite the actual considerate one.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very unpleasant place to work. High demands and little compensation
Hospitality Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2020, január 24.
The work environment was hostile I had an experience with a coworker and was forced to complain to the franchise owner about the bullying from this coworker who happened to be a personal friend of hers She took me to a satellite office and berated and attempted to humiliate me for three hours The hours changed weekly and t
A good experience
Chick Fil A Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2020, január 24.
A fantastic kind of work and environment , good management, good salary, a lot of experience in fast food restaurants, a good costumer service, the taste of the food is unique
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was good at the store except the hours.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 24.
I would get to work 5 minutes early and it was a pretty easy day but I only had 3 hour work days and never got good hours. I learned how to talk to costumers and build relationships with them. The hardest part was learning hour to make stuff and knowing where everything went.
Fast-paced
Front of House Team Member, Dining Room Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC 272152020, január 24.
Constantly moving around, helping others, serving customers, etc. Weekends are the busiest, especially during lunch. Usually a very positive atmosphere, but every once in awhile there's going to be the one bad day.
3,0
Operator
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2020, január 24.
From what I have heard working for most Operators is a fantastic experience. Unfortunately for myself and the others working at my store, our Operator was notorious in the region for being a haphazard, unorganized, and unfortunate operator to work for. Apparently he is no longer an operator which I am sure has made a massive improvement to the work environment of that store.
Wonderful place to work
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncanville, TX2020, január 24.
By far one of my favorite jobs to work at. Everyone was nice, and all that was expected of you is to do your job and make the guests happy.

You were praised for exceeding expectations and overall performance.
Difficulty lies within the pace of the job picking up at random intervals throughout the day, and learning to handle that kind of pressure.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van