Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 706 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was very stressful during the rushes. It's easy to get exhausted during the shift. At the store that I worked at, it was hard for me to get a flexible schedule because they didn't want to bring up labor. It was just endless stress from management and the customers.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a trainer I traveled across the country to help open new stores. Trainers usually work six days a week for up to 14 hours at a time. It is exhausting but so much fun! My coworkers were always amazing and it was great to see how you have an impact on a brand new store. Plus, I got paid to travel!
Pro érvek
Free food, great coworkers, paid traveling
Long hours!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a person that likes to interact with customers and constantly taking orders then you will enjoy this job if you are an introvert you may not enjoy this job.
time goes by fast
customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it! I felt included and it was a great first job. Everyone was always so happy and helpful, and there was always room to grow. I felt appreciated and seen
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is disorganized. Plays favoritism, diesnt appreciate the hardwork of good employees, store manager is stingy and doesnt listen to complaints and cares about the safety of his team. Very toxic environment. You have to basically be the managers favorite to move up.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, find life long friends, flexibilty with schedules.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough raise, toxic
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA genuinely cares for its employees. I felt like I had a higher purpose. It was so life-giving! The owner of the store knew my name and would ask asked about my life! The pay was not great for how much work we would do, but the positive culture more than made up for it!
Free food during break
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is extremely nice to work here but you are often over worked for little pay. There is a scholarship if you qualify but other than that make sure you get your money’s worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had a chance to work with the corporate offices and getting to travel around and open new locations has been the highlight of my job. Getting to meet new people and share my love for the company with new team members.
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great option for a high school student to pursue their first job in. There are scholarship opportunities and promotion from within to help through college.
Flexible
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a trainer, things would get a bit tough depending on which manager was on duty since some were not suited for their role. A lot of times, thigns were chaotic and misinterpreted, but that all depends on who you're working with. other than that it's a great company, and momst people who work there are genuinely nice people.
Free lunch, enjoyable work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is ok it’s not that hard they give you a chance but they love to work you and keep pushing you to do your bestPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are there were no real benefits except for saying my pleasure a lot they gave you a free meal for every 5 hour shift and that’s itJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think it wasn’t the greatest I was threatened to be fired like 3 times and I really really tried there so I mean none I guessManagementIn general, managers at Chick-fil-A there’s no in between they’re are either terrible or good there no other way of really explaining itCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Chick-fil-A is this was the best part and this is what kept me at that horrid jobOverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A it was an experience that I wouldn’t mind never ever having again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were trained as managers for a year and had somewhat of a god complex toward other employees that had been there longer. They are unprofessional and useless in terms of scheduling and helping around the rush they just manage to disappear and are incapable of doing some of the team member tasks and do not fair well under pressure which is why people don’t respect them. I also felt like no matter what my accomplishments were I was never noticed by anyone other then team members.
Flexible hours
Favoritism and disrespectful team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace that cares about the employees and community. They accommodate to the different schedules of employees and are highly focused on customer satisfaction and care.
Hours, family atmosphere
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to be an employee there and I honestly got treated really bad by a lot of my managers and team leaders and sometime my directors. I was always getting talked down to and always making it seem like I wasn’t wanted. They never ever listen to what any one has to say unless you’re a manger or higher our option didn’t matter. It’s their way or no way. Which isn’t fair!!. If we have an opinion on something that will better the company then it should be taken into consideration. But it’s not.
Free lunch meals
Managers and team member’s
Munkahelyi kultúra
Serving over 300 people a day through drive thru alone and still having fun at work. Don’t like how many of the managers can be egotistic and bias on positioning and friends.
Employee meal, great environment
Kontra érvek
Pay raises are very slow, management can be egotistic
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and I'm sure if not for covid 19 I would still be there. The fast past environment is what I loved most about it. Being able to produce such high volume is sale but still manage to have a fun time while doing so.
early shift
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it. It is the greatest place to work in Starkville, Ms. You find a sense of family with the team. The people in leadership are so supportive and help you reach every goal you have for life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is outgoing and exciting.its a real family there. Always enjoyable. I usually work 6-2 employees always on time and always respectful.
Free food
Short breaks management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A West Valley gave me the opportunity to work in a high-quality fast food restaurant, where it’s not the business profits that come first, but the guests. Although it gets a little stressful during rushes, it helps not only improve as an individual, but the company always maintains focus and reachable goals.
Pro érvek
Positive environment, good management, free meals, health insurance, work hard and fast and you’ll move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had the experience to work for both Chick-fil-A Inc at the corporate level and at the store level under 3 different stores. I've been with the company for 6 years and have to say that I have never once questioned my job with corporate. I've always felt very well taken care of and respected. I am openly LGBT and have never had any issue and have felt fully supported by my peers and my managers always. The store level is a different story. Since each Chick-fil-A is independently owned and operated you really don't know what you're getting. The process to become an Operator is very extensive and they don't let just anyone do it. That being said, in the south especially, there are a lot of older operators who have been in this job for 30+ years. This is where I find the problems. They have made their millions and no longer care about their staff. The budget is so tight I've worked in stores where food safety isn't heard of and employees are treated like worker bees. If you do or say anything against the managers (who have all been there for 15+ years) then you're fired or your life is made difficult. Please know not all Operators are like this, and the newer/younger ones I have worked with have all been amazing and a great reflection of the company I support and love. This has just been my experience from 6 years of service in East Tennessee. Pros: Corp will always take care of its people and actually respects the "underdog" or the "little jobs" because they know the value of each person doing their job well and being happy in it. Cons: Needs to get rid of - több...
Pro érvek
free travel, healthcare, good salary, great leadership
Kontra érvek
lot's of travel, very strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not value you as an employee unless you are a favorite. So much drama and if you are actually sick or need to call out for LEGIT reasons they will try to fire you. Often pay raise is a plus but no other benefits apply
Free food