Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
4 159 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at my location. It’s my first job and I’ve been given every opportunity to succeed. The pay is decent (although not as high as other entry level customer service jobs) but you’re never bored here, which is a must for me. The team is great and all of management is nice and wants you to succeed.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift, great work environment, upward mobility
Break is only 30 minutes for every 5 hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very much just a cliche of friends. If you aren’t in their group, they will not treat you as you, or anyone else should be treated. They are not encouraging, they don’t set goals for their team members to move up and to achieve bigger and better things. The good thing is that I get days off that I ask for two weeks in advance, I get the hours I need to pay my bills, and I make friends with customers.
Free lunches over $9
Management is not helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was decent. I worked in the kitchen so the focus was preparing the food in a timely manner becoming dependent on all team members to excel to ensure a smooth day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was one manager in particular who often made rude comments to the teenagers. All other staff were kind, respectful, and overall great people to meet. They do expect you to work a certain amount of hours so if you are in extracurricular activities this may not be the job for you.
Pro érvek
Free entree with a short shift, meal with a longer one, easy to request days off
Break was not paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did personally didn't have the best experience with chick fil a. They push their employees what too much and want a lot for only minimum wage. They would change my hours randomly and I would become late thinking it was the right time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that working at chick fil was a very fulfilling experience! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a first job I loved it so so much!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed and took weeks of calling to actually get on the schedule after being hired, treated poorly and poorly compensated for the work you put in. Unappreciative or unable to notice efforts, I'm not sure.
N/a
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, strict meals, hot and exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job and I learned a lot. Dealing with angry people, keeping my cool. I met so many great coworkers. The managers were great. I got a promotion after 8 months of being there but not much more money.
free lunch, flexibility
Kontra érvek
low pay, high expectations for no rewards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced but typically fun environment. Team consistently works to get better. The company has done a great job at keeping employees safe during the pandemic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the things we do, we do not get paid enough. Standing I freezing cold weather, or extremely hot temperatures. There’s no in between. Most of the staff, which includes managers, are super friendly and helpful! Love the people there.
Flexibility, nice coworkers
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very demanding and fast paced work environment. The managers are good and encouraging, but the work can get repetitive with time. They were super flexible with schedule.
Free food
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service jobs are difficult by nature. Maybe it’s because of how fast employee turn over is or maybe it’s because of difficult customers. Whatever the reason, a seemingly consistent trend in my time working for Chick-fil-a is predatory management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best job! You have to do a lot of physical lab. You have to stand outside for hours whether it’s freezing cold or really hot. The management is terrible, they all act like stuck up teenagers. You never leave exactly at the time you are scheduled to leave. The hours are really flexible if you are in school.
Flexible schedule, cool coworkers
Bad management, working conditions, only 50% off of food
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 6 months and was an order taker. I learned basic tasks like how a job works as this was my first job. The management was cool when I first started, but they seemed to sour over time. It was cool to make friends and figure out how a job works and how customer service works. Not bad for a first job.
Pro érvek
You get paid per hour and can make friends
Kontra érvek
Sometimes forgets you're outside in freezing temperatures, and make people stay later than they're supposed to, cheap and uptight management, bad breaks like giving you your 8 hour shift break 15 minutes after arriving, underappreciation, redundant workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work at. I actually felt really welcome when I started working here. I love that I could act like my weird self and everyone would be goofy with me. And this place is very flexible with schedules. The downside it is hard to maintain happiness when Chick-Fil-A expects so much from you for little pay. And time management is horrible here, whenever people come in any time after 2 o'clock, people get put on break shortly after they get there.
Free Lunch, Employees are like family
Time Management, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great first job. I started working as a Team Member at CFA when I was 16 and learned a lot about customer service, hospitality, time management, and responsibility. This is a very fast-paced and stressful environment. In order to be successful at this job, you have to be very detail oriented and quick on your feet. You get one 20-30 minute break (depending on your CFA) only if you work over 6 hours. The shortest shift I've ever worked was 4 hours and the longest was 11 and a half. This job is for someone with an excellent work ethic and high energy. Good management is 50/50. I've had great managers over the years, but I've also had some who have been extremely rude, entitled, and have said or done some very inappropriate things. Don't think that everyone who works at Chick-fil-A has the same values and beliefs that the company holds. The culture is okay. Chick-fil-A as a company's culture is great, but if you dig into the individual cultures of each location you don't get the same result. Just like everywhere, employees are dramatic, petty, and sometimes really stupid but you have to work with them anyway. People call out of their shifts for no real reason all the time, so when you call out for something important (like being sick or a death in the family), you're often judged (no matter if you're one of the more dependable and hard working employees at the store).
Pro érvek
Teaches great customer service skills
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long days, high expectations, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work atmosphere, just they don’t know how to schedule there workers properly or pay equal. New people where making a dollar moreJust training while we need to be watched over toosee if we deserved one. Customer where extremely rude and disgusting not realizing 90% of us are teens.
Free food on break
Kontra érvek
New people got paid more and scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
No care for individual's happiness nor for the quality of work. Managers are sporadic and scheduling is a horrible ordeal. Do not work here if you care for the quality of your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A teaches you a variety of skills from customer service to prioritization. CFA has proven to be a “safe haven” if you will, a place where anyone with good intentions and a strong work ethic can come and play their part. From the teenagers who are getting their first job, to the young adults in between dreams needing income, and to the ones who have devoted their life to the chain because they’re passionate about it. Chick-fil-A has a way of making it worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good first job for any just graduated high school student. The work like is always fast paced and overwhelming. The stages of moving up are always about a popularity contest rather then actual hard work.
free lunch
short breaks, bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job. In riverside ca managers were rude and picked favorites. Made me hate working in fast food. I hated how they did not follow schedule requests.