Chick-fil-A, Inc.
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A, Inc.-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
966 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 159 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is fast paced and can be filled with fun, but there is high turnover from people quitting. I did learn a lot about how to be a leader of a team and how to deal with issues that are brought to my attention by team members and customers.
Free break meals
Kontra érvek
Lack of benefits and paid vacation
Munkahelyi kultúra
i thought it was an interesting workplace with good and bad qualities. they were not good at paying attention to everyone that worked there but they tried
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular location became extremely difficult to work at because of dynamics of upper management. So many employees left because the environment was so hard to work in.
Pro érvek
Healthcare benefits for full time employees, Sundays off, free meal if worked a certain amount of hours
Kontra érvek
poor management, poor treatment of employees, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time there everyone is friendly & if you are a people person this is great for you. I worked here for two years lots of opportunity to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for and provides a lot of opportunity for growth inside the company and specific location. The management are really great and will work with their employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Avoid and work somewhere else. Lil pay for a lot of work. company has gone downhill over the past few years. They send HS kids outside to work 12 hours shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very hectic and this certain location just recently raised their part time pay because workers were tired of the amount of work vs the pay. Customers can be crazy too
Free food
Management, compensation, customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people I work with but the managers from the morning are very different from night, so theres frequently clashing and blame thrown on each other. I've had the job for two years and there is constantly new things to learn, although they're not always the best at training. You only get a 30 minute break if you work over 5 hours, otherwise no break. Starting pay was $9 (at 15 years old), very little raises.
Pro érvek
Okay pay, Free meal every time you work, free drinks, fun coworkers
No tips
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil A will push you to be kind to everyone and uphold the standards. If you are a person that is not humble, you’re going to struggle in any food service or customer relations environment. But CFA truly taught me a lot about how to handle difficult people, and try to turn the situation from negative to positive.
Pro érvek
Great on resume, teaches patience and customer service
Kontra érvek
Some locations do not handle advancement well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great is great and nothing much to say it’s a good company to work for. Just work your butt of to become a leader and just be a team player and work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team mates are amazing. Team work makes life a dream in such small quarters. However my experience with upper management was erratic. Communication was lacking across the board. My
Pro érvek
Free meal, loving team members
Kontra érvek
Poor management, divide between front and back of house
Munkahelyi kultúra
It served its purpose while working there. I needed a part-time job and chose the place. It was an experience and appreciate the opportunity working there.
Discount on meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never slow. Toxic work environment sometimes but mostly a family atmosphere. They expected a lot out of you and no much freedom was allowed. Suggestions were not taken.
Semi flexible schedule
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very skeptical when I first started working here... however, I'm glad I took on the experience. I learned a lot about myself and how to adjust to fast pace environments. My managers were good, some of them definitely have team favoritism, but it is nothing too unbearable for me personally.
Pro érvek
good working environment, flexible schedule, nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, little benefits, working outside in all weather conditions for hours at a time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good first job! Learn a lot of things while at work and meet tons of new people! The pay is pretty decent for a fast-food job and has a good positive environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people I work with and the ability to engage in a culture that is encouraging. I've been given many opportunities to grow in leadership, customer service, people skills, and many other ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers expect team leaders to do everything! You can meet amazing people here. Flexible time. Decent pat for fast food. It can be a challenging job especially during lunch rush.
Free breAk food
Short break, lazy managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great first job to have. There is room to move up within the store and lots of opportunities for leadership. There are also scholarships that Chick-fil-A awards to its employees. However, the job is usually very stressful due to it being extremely busy and the pay is not very competitive.
Leadership opportunities, Scholarships, Free food
Short breaks, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA teaches you how to develop a great work ethic from the start. It is a great first job. The only issue for me was the incredible amount of work I was doing for very, very little pay— but that is always contingent on the store operator. Not every location is like that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place but it is fast foodgreat people always keeping you on your toes to do better and be better the harder you work the better it pays off, family atmosphere
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to learn essentials of running and marketing a business. Employees were fun to work with. Great food provided while working. Good training and team building opportunities.
Fun people